Fan To Fan

Comments

• LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    Baltimore is the most egregious example of Ticketmaster manipulating the market with false scarcity of the tour so far. At least with the west coast and ball park shows most people figured this would happen. And while msg and Philly 1 ended up being available in the days before the show, you could still at least easily sell your tickets back. Even Philly 2 was easy to sell tickets back if you had pretty good seats. 

After this tour, I will never put in for fan club tickets again outside of msg or a weekend Philly show, and I will never waste my time playing the stupid f2f game for months leading up to the show. What a joke. We all look like suckers.
    "We all look like suckers" is nonsense. A lot of us knew from past tours that playing the F2F game for months was a huge waste of time. Always the most bang for your buck during the last week. I dumped my mediocre Baltimore tickets weeks ago because it was obvious from the relatively low-priced premium drops, which weren't instant sellouts, that there could be a glut of tickets at the end. Fan club lottery is useful for a chance at GA and possibly if you have a super low number, but is otherwise a waste of time. I dumped my fan club tickets immediately the past two years 
    Nonsense? Give me a break. You’ve been all over this thread and poaching tickets since the tour started. You know as well as I do that the f2f drops were much harder to get on this tour than in the past. I couldn’t even get you to drop me a pair of nosebleeds you scored for Philly 1 which was well over a month, maybe 2, before the show. You must just love wasting your time I guess. If you were so certain the markets were going to flood like this, why were you even buying uppers on f2f? Do you just like to let Ticketmaster temporarily hold onto your money, or is it credit card points you’re doing it for? Either way, get real. You may have had a hunch, but you certainly didn’t know Baltimore would end up in this situation. Regardless of what any of us know or don’t know, the system is shady af and should not be legal. Probably isn’t legal, but Ticketmaster has everyone by the balls, so what can you do?
    It is nonsense. I wound up with GA for every show on this leg. And I'm far from the only one. How does that make us all look like suckers? True, I had to rely on several trades to get there instead of straight F2F scores like in the past. What I didn't do was waste my time refreshing a page for hours months before a show hoping a golden ticket would magically fall in my lap at the exact moment I hit refresh. That's never been a winning strategy. Day before the show you'll have better luck. And it was pretty obvious to me around the time of the Chicago shows that this is where Baltimore was headed. You say TM has you by the balls but no one is forcing you to buy. The same patterns hold up again and again. Don't buy into the market manipulation and be rewarded. It's simple 
    Fair enough. I don’t really believe that you didn’t spend any time checking on tickets throughout the tour….but that’s not the point.

The point is that the business model that Ticketmaster is using to sell tickets is completely unethical. Blaming fans for getting stuck with tickets because they aren’t as enlightened as you are about how all of this works just misses the point. My comments were never about you or any other fans here.
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    Baltimore is the most egregious example of Ticketmaster manipulating the market with false scarcity of the tour so far. At least with the west coast and ball park shows most people figured this would happen. And while msg and Philly 1 ended up being available in the days before the show, you could still at least easily sell your tickets back. Even Philly 2 was easy to sell tickets back if you had pretty good seats. 

After this tour, I will never put in for fan club tickets again outside of msg or a weekend Philly show, and I will never waste my time playing the stupid f2f game for months leading up to the show. What a joke. We all look like suckers.
    "We all look like suckers" is nonsense. A lot of us knew from past tours that playing the F2F game for months was a huge waste of time. Always the most bang for your buck during the last week. I dumped my mediocre Baltimore tickets weeks ago because it was obvious from the relatively low-priced premium drops, which weren't instant sellouts, that there could be a glut of tickets at the end. Fan club lottery is useful for a chance at GA and possibly if you have a super low number, but is otherwise a waste of time. I dumped my fan club tickets immediately the past two years 
    Nonsense? Give me a break. You’ve been all over this thread and poaching tickets since the tour started. You know as well as I do that the f2f drops were much harder to get on this tour than in the past. I couldn’t even get you to drop me a pair of nosebleeds you scored for Philly 1 which was well over a month, maybe 2, before the show. You must just love wasting your time I guess. If you were so certain the markets were going to flood like this, why were you even buying uppers on f2f? Do you just like to let Ticketmaster temporarily hold onto your money, or is it credit card points you’re doing it for? Either way, get real. You may have had a hunch, but you certainly didn’t know Baltimore would end up in this situation. Regardless of what any of us know or don’t know, the system is shady af and should not be legal. Probably isn’t legal, but Ticketmaster has everyone by the balls, so what can you do?
    It is nonsense. I wound up with GA for every show on this leg. And I'm far from the only one. How does that make us all look like suckers? True, I had to rely on several trades to get there instead of straight F2F scores like in the past. What I didn't do was waste my time refreshing a page for hours months before a show hoping a golden ticket would magically fall in my lap at the exact moment I hit refresh. That's never been a winning strategy. Day before the show you'll have better luck. And it was pretty obvious to me around the time of the Chicago shows that this is where Baltimore was headed. You say TM has you by the balls but no one is forcing you to buy. The same patterns hold up again and again. Don't buy into the market manipulation and be rewarded. It's simple 
    Fair enough. I don’t really believe that you didn’t spend any time checking on tickets throughout the tour….but that’s not the point.

The point is that the business model that Ticketmaster is using to sell tickets is completely unethical. Blaming fans for getting stuck with tickets because they aren’t as enlightened as you are about how all of this works just misses the point. My comments were never about you or any other fans here.
    Fair. However, in my view, complaining about the system and wishing it was illegal is pointless. Maybe it feels good to vent? It's the system that we have and most likely are stuck with. Figure out how to get the most out of it 
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

He said flood for Baltimore. Dude you’re so rude lol. Stop belittling everyone on here.
    Lottery is still worth it for GA and the hard shows. It’ll be funny when they change the ticketing procedures next year and you didn’t enter the lottery. 
    I didn’t enter the lottery this year. Doesn’t seem to make a difference. I made it to all of the shows I wanted to. But a lot of people have gotten screwed over by ticketmasters market manipulation, and blaming the victims because they know less than others is not really helpful.
  • Will Venmo you back $80 if you buy the single in Section 123, Row Y for tonight
    Bump 😃 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • danofundanofun Posts: 973
    edited September 12
    Tons of F2F tickets available for tonight. Most good ones look to be old Premiums. Did TM sell out of all the standards or did they just take them down only to eventually bring them back and undercut F2F?
    Post edited by danofun on
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 975
    edited September 12
    danofun said:
    Tons of F2F tickets available for tonight. Most good ones look to be old Premiums. Did TM sell out of all the standards or did they just take them down only to eventually bring them back and undercut F2F?
    If the premium tickets don't sell at premium prices they eventually become "standard tickets". Of all of the ways Ticketmaster is malicious, I don't think this is one. Just selling inventory. Worth noting too that you can filter out these tickets by selecting that you only want to see face value exchange ones, and vice versa.
  • danofundanofun Posts: 973
    AlaG said:
    danofun said:
    If the premium tickets don't sell at premium prices they eventually become "standard tickets". Of all of the ways Ticketmaster is malicious, I don't think this is one. Just selling inventory. Worth noting too that you can filter out these tickets by selecting that you only want to see face value exchange ones, and vice versa.
    looks like they've dropped them to standard. I must have looked at the perfect time as all that was showing were F2F tickets.
  • mojo10mojo10 Posts: 52
    edited September 12
    Some friends cannot make it to both shows at Fenway, so selling a Turf pair to each show.

Want to sell to someone here. Could meet up, but would be easier to sell F2F. DM me please.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 975
    mojo10 said:
    Some friends cannot make it to both shows at Fenway, so selling a Turf pair to each show.

Want to sell to someone here. Could meet up, but would be easier to sell F2F. DM me please.
    F2F is closed for Fenway :(
  • mojo10mojo10 Posts: 52
    D'oh!
    ekim997 said:
    Nearly $700 floor seats just added. Yeah they’ll sell…
    Looks like they sold 
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    No more queue for tonight’s tickets
  • What a fucking scam.  
    Lol
    I'll walk someone in for 100 per seat.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SP218311SP218311 Posts: 230
    mojo10 said:

Sent you a DM. Thanks!
    1998 Mansfield 09/15 | 2000 Mansfield 08/30 | 2003 Mansfield 07/02, 07/03, 07/11 | 2004 Boston 09/28 | 2006 Boston 05/24, 05/25 | 
    2008 Mansfield 06/28, 06/30 | 2009 Philadelphia 10/27, 10/28, 10/31 | 2010 Boston 05/17 | 2013 Worcester 10/15, 10/16 - Hartford 10/25 |
    2016 Boston 08/05, 08/07 - Chicago 08/20, 08/22 | 2018 Seattle 08/08, 08/10 - Boston 09/02, 09/04 | 2022 Denver, 09/22

And that's a wrap on Fan to Fan 2024! See y'all next year 🙌🏻
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Posts: 3,389
    Good riddance 
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,035
    edited September 13
    This system is the worst
      Every angle is worse.  
    I don't care, I'm here, but to think they find this better is funny

Hope everyone got to see some great shows!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • danlee1095danlee1095 Posts: 1,192
    SHZA said:

And that's a wrap on Fan to Fan 2024! See y'all next year 🙌🏻
    And what a journey it was!  We learned a lot, made some new friends and at the end of the day, saw some amazing shows!  See some of you in Boston!
    9/8/98 (NJ), 9/10/98 (NY), 8/23/00 (NY), 8/24/00 (NY), 8/25/00 (NY), 4/30/03 (NY), 7/8/03 (NY), 7/9/03 (NY), 5/12/06 (NY), 6/1/06 (NJ), 6/3/06 (NJ), 8/5/07 (IL), 6/22/08 (DC), 6/24/08 (NY), 6/25/08 (NY), 7/1/08 (NY), 10/4/09 (TX ), 10/30/09 (PA), 5/20/10 (NY), 5/21/10 (NY), 9/3/11 (WI), 9/4/11 (WI), 7/19/13 (IL), 10/18/13 (NY), 10/19/13 (NY), 10/3/14 (MO), 9/23/15 (NY), 9/26/15 (NY), 5/1/16 (NY), 5/2/16 (NY), 8/5/16 (MA), 8/22/16 (IL), 4/7/17 (NY), 6/18/18 (UK), 8/20/18 (IL), 9/2/18 (MA), 9/4/18 (MA), 9/18/21 (NJ), 9/26/21 (CA), 10/1/21 (CA), 10/2/21 (CA), 9/10/22 (NY), 9/11/22 (NY), 9/14/22 (NJ), 9/16/22 (TN), 9/22/22 (CO), 8/31/23 (MN), 9/2/23 (MN), 9/5/23 (IL), 9/7/23 (IL), 5/16/24 (NV), 5/18/24 (NV), 5/28/24 (WA), 5/30/24 (WA), 8/29/24 (IL), 8/31/24 (IL), 9/3/24 (NY), 9/4/24 (NY), 9/7/24 (PA), 9/12/24 (MD)
  • Last night was the conclusion of my tour, and I still found myself opening up the TM app first thing this morning 😂 So happy I’m done
    Great job this year everybody!
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 452
    Good riddance to the 2024 F2F exchange! PJ needs to introduce tiered pricing and bring back GA only preference in the lottery options. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,279
    This system is the worst
      Every angle is worse.  
    I don't care, I'm here, but to think they find this better is funny

Hope everyone got to see some great shows!
    I agree. Give me transferable tickets back any day of the week. 
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,117
    This process sucks. PJ please fix whatever you can by the next tour!!! 
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • N1
    FT: Turf B1 Row5 single
    ISO: GA single

N2
    :
    FT: Turf B1 Row5 single
          Box 5 RowG pair
    ISO: GA pair

Message me if interested. Can throw in merch to sweeten deal?!
    thanksjems
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 653
    They need to find a way to keep out the bots.  I'm no techie though.
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • Like most others, looking for GA for Fenway, Sunday the 15th. Have Field B5 Row 18 to trade. Also happy to buy. Can throw in some sweet stickers, too!

Thanks!
  • Hi guys,

I have two different tickets for Fenway N2 that I am looking to sell:

- 1 seat is in F58, Row K
    - 1 seat is TurfA5, Row 22 (which is 2nd row of section)

Both tickets are $175 face value. I will be going to the show, so we can meet beforehand if we can't figure out how to transfer the ticket.

If somebody is interested in buying a pair in TurfA5, I would definitely consider it. Just need to make sure that I’ll be OK giving up those primo seats 😂.

If anybody is interested or has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks! 
    Madison Square Garden - Jul 08, 2003
    New England Dodge Music Arena - May 13, 2006
    Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009
    XL Arena - May 15, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
  • pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,225
    Hi guys,

I have two different tickets for Fenway N2 that I am looking to sell:

- 1 seat is in F58, Row K
    - 1 seat is TurfA5, Row 22 (which is 2nd row of section)

Both tickets are $175 face value. I will be going to the show, so we can meet beforehand if we can't figure out how to transfer the ticket.

If somebody is interested in buying a pair in TurfA5, I would definitely consider it. Just need to make sure that I’ll be OK giving up those primo seats 😂.

If anybody is interested or has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks! 
    Definitely interest in the single N2 TurfA5 single ticket.
  • I have an extra 10c ticket for night 2 at Fenway....would love to see it go to a fan...I'll be there Monday night so looking to see where
    any potential meet up spots are...thanks in advance

C
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,380
    CG69479 said:
    I have an extra 10c ticket for night 2 at Fenway....would love to see it go to a fan...I'll be there Monday night so looking to see where

C
    @matts3221
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • CG69479 said:
    I have an extra 10c ticket for night 2 at Fenway....would love to see it go to a fan...I'll be there Monday night so looking to see where

C
    I'll be at N1 and I'm looking for N2 ticket option so I may be interested. 
    Feel free to PM me and I'd be interested to learn where your seats are. Thanks.
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~