Fan To Fan

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,721
    I sold two tickets like a week ago. It says usually you will get your money back within 5-7 business days. When have people gotten their money back? I'm guessing longer than what they say.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,892
    I sold two tickets like a week ago. It says usually you will get your money back within 5-7 business days. When have people gotten their money back? I'm guessing longer than what they say.
    I sold a Baltimore pair on 09/04 and the money was in my account on 09/11.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • I sold two tickets like a week ago. It says usually you will get your money back within 5-7 business days. When have people gotten their money back? I'm guessing longer than what they say.
    A week exactly for me
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    Just posted an aisle seat in the 11th row, side stage, mike’s side- Section 124, Row L, Seat 1. The link is below:

https://my.ticketmaster.ca/ds/vQGAAktJre/event/15006035B07826B7

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,743
    BRWilly said:
    A lot of good available. Wish I didn't have seats yet so I could grab, but based on availability I'd be worried about eating the cost of my extras. Surprised at the availability for this one after the canceled Baltimore show and population center. 
    A lot of tickets because TM & ??? are playing games?
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,098
    edited September 12
    Will Venmo you back $80 if you buy the single in Section 123, Row Y for tonight
    Post edited by HailHailVitalogy on
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • Looking to sell my Fenway night 2 10c pair. We are no longer able to go. I know we missed the TM 10 day window.  Do I have any options at this point? 
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 974
    16chez21 said:
    Looking to sell my Fenway night 2 10c pair. We are no longer able to go. I know we missed the TM 10 day window.  Do I have any options at this point? 
    Hope they open up ticket transfer in the MLB App or find someone you trust enough to let use your MLB account login info.
  • AlaG said:
    16chez21 said:
    Looking to sell my Fenway night 2 10c pair. We are no longer able to go. I know we missed the TM 10 day window.  Do I have any options at this point? 
    Hope they open up ticket transfer in the MLB App or find someone you trust enough to let use your MLB account login info.
    Otherwise I have to eat the tickets?  
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    16chez21 said:
    AlaG said:
    16chez21 said:
    Otherwise I have to eat the tickets?  
    If you can't attend and can't sell, that would be the result. You could try calling Fenway or TM and asking for a refund but I wouldn't be optimistic  
  • I understand the reasoning behind all of this, but why do they shut down the F2F 10 days before the show? Life happens in 10 days. 
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    Baltimore is the most egregious example of Ticketmaster manipulating the market with false scarcity of the tour so far. At least with the west coast and ball park shows most people figured this would happen. And while msg and Philly 1 ended up being available in the days before the show, you could still at least easily sell your tickets back. Even Philly 2 was easy to sell tickets back if you had pretty good seats. 

After this tour, I will never put in for fan club tickets again outside of msg or a weekend Philly show, and I will never waste my time playing the stupid f2f game for months leading up to the show. What a joke. We all look like suckers.
  • AlaGAlaG Posts: 974
    Lifted said:
    Baltimore is the most egregious example of Ticketmaster manipulating the market with false scarcity of the tour so far. At least with the west coast and ball park shows most people figured this would happen. And while msg and Philly 1 ended up being available in the days before the show, you could still at least easily sell your tickets back. Even Philly 2 was easy to sell tickets back if you had pretty good seats. 

After this tour, I will never put in for fan club tickets again outside of msg or a weekend Philly show, and I will never waste my time playing the stupid f2f game for months leading up to the show. What a joke. We all look like suckers.
    Demand will be different if ticket prices come back down to earth.
  • 16chez21 said:
    I understand the reasoning behind all of this, but why do they shut down the F2F 10 days before the show? Life happens in 10 days. 
    Dude, that’s a really great question and I have no idea why they made this terrible decision. I’m most likely gonna be stuck with at least 1 lower level field ticket for Fenway N2 as well. 

Im also now looking for a pair for Fenway N1, which would’ve been so much easier with the F2F. So I’m curious how this will all shake out over the next couple days.

If I end up finding any solutions or alternatives, I’ll be sure to let you know.
    Madison Square Garden - Jul 08, 2003
    New England Dodge Music Arena - May 13, 2006
    Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 30, 2009
    Wachovia Spectrum Arena - Oct 31, 2009
    XL Arena - May 15, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010
    Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010
    Lifted said:

"We all look like suckers" is nonsense. A lot of us knew from past tours that playing the F2F game for months was a huge waste of time. Always the most bang for your buck during the last week. I dumped my mediocre Baltimore tickets weeks ago because it was obvious from the relatively low-priced premium drops, which weren't instant sellouts, that there could be a glut of tickets at the end. Fan club lottery is useful for a chance at GA and possibly if you have a super low number, but is otherwise a waste of time. I dumped my fan club tickets immediately the past two years 
    16chez21 said:
    I understand the reasoning behind all of this, but why do they shut down the F2F 10 days before the show? Life happens in 10 days. 
    I guess they wanted to have enough time to transition tickets to the ballpark app since Fenway is apparently incapable of working with the TM system
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,507
    AlaG said:
    Lifted said:

Demand will be different if ticket prices come back down to earth.

They'd need to charge lower prices for the upper and far away seats which would likely require much higher prices for the best locations. Difficult to do with their  complex ticketing policies.
  • ekim997ekim997 Posts: 201
    Nearly $700 floor seats just added. Yeah they’ll sell…
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,892
    16chez21 said:
    I was told because they had to manually enter each and every order into the MLB Ballpark app.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • 100 Pacer said:
    16chez21 said:
    I was told because they had to manually enter each and every order into the MLB Ballpark app.
    That's both ridiculous and hysterical. 

We can create deep fakes on our cell phones in seconds, but they have someone manually inputting tickets!  HAHAHA. 
  • But in all seriousness, I am not looking to make any money, I just want to move the tickets (which are in my wife's 10C account). Is that being restricted on here? 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,436
    Just listed a pair for tonight for sale- Section 119, Row H. Below is the link: 

https://my.ticketmaster.ca/ds/vQGA7tLPWe/event/15006035B07826B7
    16chez21 said:
    But in all seriousness, I am not looking to make any money, I just want to move the tickets (which are in my wife's 10C account). Is that being restricted on here? 
    Non-transferable means they can't be moved. Unless you give someone the login 
  • SHZA said:
    16chez21 said:
    But in all seriousness, I am not looking to make any money, I just want to move the tickets (which are in my wife's 10C account). Is that being restricted on here? 
    Non-transferable means they can't be moved. Unless you give someone the login 
    I'm not opposed to that. Just don't want to eat the tickets.  
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

"We all look like suckers" is nonsense. A lot of us knew from past tours that playing the F2F game for months was a huge waste of time. Always the most bang for your buck during the last week. I dumped my mediocre Baltimore tickets weeks ago because it was obvious from the relatively low-priced premium drops, which weren't instant sellouts, that there could be a glut of tickets at the end. Fan club lottery is useful for a chance at GA and possibly if you have a super low number, but is otherwise a waste of time. I dumped my fan club tickets immediately the past two years 
    Nonsense? Give me a break. You’ve been all over this thread and poaching tickets since the tour started. You know as well as I do that the f2f drops were much harder to get on this tour than in the past. I couldn’t even get you to drop me a pair of nosebleeds you scored for Philly 1 which was well over a month, maybe 2, before the show. You must just love wasting your time I guess. If you were so certain the markets were going to flood like this, why were you even buying uppers on f2f? Do you just like to let Ticketmaster temporarily hold onto your money, or is it credit card points you’re doing it for? Either way, get real. You may have had a hunch, but you certainly didn’t know Baltimore would end up in this situation. Regardless of what any of us know or don’t know, the system is shady af and should not be legal. Probably isn’t legal, but Ticketmaster has everyone by the balls, so what can you do?
  • Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

Nonsense? Give me a break. You’ve been all over this thread and poaching tickets since the tour started. You know as well as I do that the f2f drops were much harder to get on this tour than in the past. I couldn’t even get you to drop me a pair of nosebleeds you scored for Philly 1 which was well over a month, maybe 2, before the show. You must just love wasting your time I guess. If you were so certain the markets were going to flood like this, why were you even buying uppers on f2f? Do you just like to let Ticketmaster temporarily hold onto your money, or is it credit card points you’re doing it for? Either way, get real. You may have had a hunch, but you certainly didn’t know Baltimore would end up in this situation. Regardless of what any of us know or don’t know, the system is shady af and should not be legal. Probably isn’t legal, but Ticketmaster has everyone by the balls, so what can you do?
    He said flood for Baltimore. Dude you’re so rude lol. Stop belittling everyone on here.
    Lottery is still worth it for GA and the hard shows. It’ll be funny when they change the ticketing procedures next year and you didn’t enter the lottery. 
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    edited September 12
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

It is nonsense. I wound up with GA for every show on this leg. And I'm far from the only one. How does that make us all look like suckers? True, I had to rely on several trades to get there instead of straight F2F scores like in the past. What I didn't do was waste my time refreshing a page for hours months before a show hoping a golden ticket would magically fall in my lap at the exact moment I hit refresh. That's never been a winning strategy. Day before the show you'll have better luck. And it was pretty obvious to me around the time of the Chicago shows that this is where Baltimore was headed. You say TM has you by the balls but no one is forcing you to buy. The same patterns hold up again and again. Don't buy into the market manipulation and be rewarded. It's simple 
    Post edited by SHZA on
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

He said flood for Baltimore. Dude you’re so rude lol. Stop belittling everyone on here.
    Lottery is still worth it for GA and the hard shows. It’ll be funny when they change the ticketing procedures next year and you didn’t enter the lottery. 
    I’m not trying to belittle anyone. I made a point in my original post which was a completely legitimate point that anyone other than an extreme Ticketmaster sympathizer would agree with, and he said it was nonsense. 

He also suggested that he and others knew that playing the f2f game for months was a huge waste of time, which is a pretty absurd statement coming from someone who was actively seeking f2f tickets, purchasing f2f tickets and engaging in f2f discussion on this board daily since f2f opened up. I’m not trying to disrespect anyone, I’m sure SHZA is a great guy, and we all love Pearl Jam….but explain to me how am I wrong?

Lifted said:
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:

I’m not trying to belittle anyone. I made a point in my original post which was a completely legitimate point that anyone other than an extreme Ticketmaster sympathizer would agree with, and he said it was nonsense. 

He also suggested that he and others knew that playing the f2f game for months was a huge waste of time, which is a pretty absurd statement coming from someone who was actively seeking f2f tickets, purchasing f2f tickets and engaging in f2f discussion on this board daily since f2f opened up. I’m not trying to disrespect anyone, I’m sure SHZA is a great guy, and we all love Pearl Jam….but explain to me how am I wrong?

I interpreted your statement "playing the F2F game" as actively refreshing shows that were months out trying to get upgrades, which is my understanding of where your frustration was coming from. I think that particular activity is unlikely to be successful. I wasn't suggesting any and all F2F-related activities are a waste of time. 
  • https://my.ticketmaster.com/ds/vQGAAAYtwe/event/15006035B07826B7

2 lower level f2f BMore, face value
    Sec 106, Row K, Seats 
    5-6
    Bump 
    Bump.
    I can do a walk in and take off TM if for some reason someone preferred that.  
    Odd that they are not selling....there are a bunch of seats that aren't bad going for FV.
    Peeps in BMore don't have the fever?!
    :lol:   
    Another bump
    The love he receives is the love that is saved