• spankyMPspankyMP Posts: 1,724
    nalyd61 said:
    nalyd61 said:
    about to post a decent pair fenway 2
    and gone- 
    nalyd61 said:
    posting another pair at 7:30 B1 row 2
    bruh
    Randall's Island 9/29/96, Continental Arena 9/8/98, MSG 9/10/98, Jones Beach 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, Nassau Coliseum 4/30/03, MSG 7/8/03, 7/9/03, Continental Arena 6/1/06, 6/3/06, MSG 6/24/08, 6/25/08, Spectrum 10/30/09, 10/31/09, MSG 5/20/10, 5/21/10, PJ20 9/3/11, 9/4/11, Charlottesville 10/29/13, Charlotte 10/30/13, Global Citizen 9/26/15, Raleigh 4/20/16 :( Baltimore 3/28/20 :( Austin 9/18/23, 9/19/23, Forum 5/21/24, Baltimore 9/12/24, Fenway 9/17/24
  • SHZASHZA Posts: 3,888
    7:30 central? Lol
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    nalyd61 said:
    posting another pair at 7:30 B1 row 2
    Did you post them? I never even saw them. If you havent yet, give me a heads up on a new drop time, please!
    +1
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,382
    SHZA said:
    Lifted said:
    SHZA said:
    well I'm glad someone here got them, I got u521 and 504ed on those! 
    Got u521 first after about 10 minutes of "unavailable" messages. Was debating whether it was worth it to keep trying for uppers but figured ya gotta start somewhere 
    I’ll take a timed drop on those if you upgrade
    Mcgruff has first option but I'll keep you in mind if he passes 
    Thank you !!! @SHZA
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    By the way, the bots are onto the "drop one single at a time" trick, probably because it was posted on this public forum. Tried around 2 am with B'more floors... Both singles snatched and was unable to even cart. Seller got the "sold" email before I ever saw them 
  • JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    That’s disheartening AF….
    JE224127 said:
    That’s disheartening AF….
    Funny though I haven't seen them on resale... yet
    I’ve jotted down a few Bmore pairs that I missed on as well and hadn’t seen them on resale sites. Need to check again though.
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 836
    edited August 1
    I had to test my system and grabbed a pair in 226 for Wrigley 2 row 5.  If anyone would like the tickets via venmo & transfer just DM me.

Test results: 1st try U521, 2nd try ticket sold and not available, 3rd try purchase.  This is fucked, but don't ever give up because you may just have to keep at it as long as they are listed.  Also, they stayed available after purchase for over a minute.

Tickets are taken.
    Post edited by YAKIMATSU on
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,895
    SHZA said:
    By the way, the bots are onto the "drop one single at a time" trick, probably because it was posted on this public forum. Tried around 2 am with B'more floors... Both singles snatched and was unable to even cart. Seller got the "sold" email before I ever saw them 
    2am Eastern? Try to time it between 4am-5am.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    SHZA said:
    By the way, the bots are onto the "drop one nosingle at a time" trick, probably because it was posted on this public forum. Tried around 2 am with B'more floors... Both singles snatched and was unable to even cart. Seller got the "sold" email before I ever saw them 
    App or browser?
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    By the way, the bots are onto the "drop one nosingle at a time" trick, probably because it was posted on this public forum. Tried around 2 am with B'more floors... Both singles snatched and was unable to even cart. Seller got the "sold" email before I ever saw them 
    App or browser?
    Tried both actually 
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    App or browser?
    Tried both actually 
    Dang man, condolences friend!

I was able to cart a bmore upper a min ago...FWIW...on browser.  I have had all of my successes on browser with single timed drops. I hope we can start seeing some more wins!

Bmore is starting to pop off, good luck to all of you us there trying to get in the room!!!
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    App or browser?
    Tried both actually 

I was able to cart a bmore upper a min ago...FWIW...on browser.  I have had all of my successes on browser with single timed drops. I hope we can start seeing some more wins!

Bmore is starting to pop off, good luck to all of you us there trying to get in the room!!!
    Thanks. Did you initially try the app without success and then switch to browser or was browser your default all along?
    edited August 1
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    App or browser?
    Tried both actually 

Thanks. Did you initially try the app without success and then switch to browser or was browser your default all along?
    I tried the app a few times, there is simply no way for me to be confident i can win drops on such a small screen, or even on the ipad. I just dont love the clicks on it.  I have the muscle memory down for the browser and i like knowing i actually "pressed" a button etc.  Might be able to refresh a tiny bit faster on the app, but i can click on that map super fast in the browser with a mouse...right to it, especially if it is a timed drop and i zero in on the map and cycle the 1-2...when i was at the seattle shows i tried the app in line and all, it was fine if i NEED to, but browser for me all the way if i wanna devote some time the f5 game...again, especially if its a timed drop...

EDIT: I have super fast/reliable internet and a beefy gaming rig etc etc...not doing it on hotel wifi on a laptop...i also close everything else down on the pc, do a fresh reboot, all of it before attempting the timed drop...log out of all other instances of TM, clear browser cache..i use edge, it seems to like TMs site better for processing than chrome or Ffox...i have won around 6 drops this tour like that (i know its childs play compared to you and some others), plus a few from last tour for the indy upgrade game...i lost multiple on the app, matter of fact, never won a single one on the app
    Post edited by PhartN on
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    PhartN said:
    SHZA said:
    App or browser?
    Tried both actually 

I tried the app a few times, there is simply no way for me to be confident i can win drops on such a small screen, or even on the ipad. I just dont love the clicks on it.  I have the muscle memory down for the browser and i like knowing i actually "pressed" a button etc.  Might be able to refresh a tiny bit faster on the app, but i can click on that map super fast in the browser with a mouse...right to it, especially if it is a timed drop and i zero in on the map and cycle the 1-2...when i was at the seattle shows i tried the app in line and all, it was fine if i NEED to, but browser for me all the way if i wanna devote some time the f5 game...again, especially if its a timed drop...
    It doesn't sound like you're saying that you've found that timed drops actually show up in the browser before the app, it's more of a comfort factor. Accurate? I think it can happen at times, for whatever reason a "soft" refresh doesn't capture the new tickets, but as far as I know it can happen in the browser app alike. 

It doesn't sound like you're saying that you've found that timed drops actually show up in the browser before the app, it's more of a comfort factor. Accurate? I think it can happen at times, for whatever reason a "soft" refresh doesn't capture the new tickets, but as far as I know it can happen in the browser app alike. 
    I have seen the soft refresh catch the ticket in the browser while looking at the map...I timed a drop, knew exactly where the seat was, zoomed on on that seat in the map, then toggled 1-2, that was successful at least twice for me (actually happened for the bmore show i carted tonight, didnt try to buy, just wanted to see if i could cart it)....cant say if faster than app, just sharing what has worked for me.  this tour there are a ton of other factors i havent seen as aggressive before, i have seen all sorts of glitches both on app and on browser(s)...so do i feel more comfortable on the browser, yes, i most certainly do...have others been trying way more than me and have had success on the app, yes, most certainly...
  • smagnus1smagnus1 Posts: 115
     Couldn’t get today’s pair of msg2 to cart. They were must have been gone in seconds. 
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    edited August 1
    Looks like Ticketmaster took away a bunch of premiums for Philly and slightly reduced the prices of the ones they left up. Shady assholes
    Post edited by Lifted on
  • Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 452
    Dirty pricks. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Philly 2
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,104
    TM dropped a bunch of seats last night for the Foos in Denver on Saturday. They even dropped GA tickets at $175 each. Standard pricing in the lower bowl and floor was $125-185. Just for reference with PJ. Not super interested in seeing them but if I can get in the lowers for under $100 in the next 2 days I’m going. Missed out on the Stones this year. TM dropped a bunch of seats for the Stones as well last month. It was a few days before the show… side stage at $300 but didn’t pull the trigger. 

Holding out hope for Philly. I don’t think they’ll drop seats for Indy since they did that already last year.
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,241
    edited August 1
    TM dropped a bunch of seats last night for the Foos in Denver on Saturday. They even dropped GA tickets at $175 each. Standard pricing in the lower bowl and floor was $125-185. Just for reference with PJ. Not super interested in seeing them but if I can get in the lowers for under $100 in the next 2 days I’m going. Missed out on the Stones this year. TM dropped a bunch of seats for the Stones as well last month. It was a few days before the show… side stage at $300 but didn’t pull the trigger. 

Holding out hope for Philly. I don’t think they’ll drop seats for Indy since they did that already last year.
    I’ve seen the Foos on this tour and monitored other shows and confirm this. Many great seats dropped day prior and day of show. Same thing is happening now with Green Day for the stadium tours. Tickets that were $192 yesterday are $101 today. 
    Post edited by mookieblalock on

I’ve seen the Foos on this tour and monitored other shows and confirm this. Many great seats dropped day prior and day of show. Same thing is happening now with Green Day for the stadium tours. 
    Pays to wait! 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,872
    I am tempted to dump my extremely terrible Philly 2 behind/beside the stage upper in hopes of a drop at some point.  It’s just hard to go all in.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LiftedLifted Posts: 1,833
    I am tempted to dump my extremely terrible Philly 2 behind/beside the stage upper in hopes of a drop at some point.  It’s just hard to go all in.  
    I’m starting to get tempted to dump my great seats for Philly 1. I bought resale premiums at $455 a piece for peace of mind, because the seats were great and way cheaper than the premiums available. Figured as long as I score a face value pair in the building before it’s too close to the show, I’d have no problem selling them back. I’ve always managed to get f2f tickets in the past, but I’m like 0-50 trying for this show. With premiums dropping in price, the strategy is starting to feel a little iffy. Either way, I’ll survive.
    F2F is definitely less fun this tour. Used to be you got rewarded for some persistence but not anymore. I’m not ready to cast final judgement but so far it’s been pretty shitty for most…
    Funny, just tried a timed drop for my terrible single for Philly 2 in the uppers…got an error listing. Also been trying to set up a timed drop as a buyer for Indy, and they’ve been getting errors for days
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
    edited August 1
    God damnit. The listing went through, but the ticket is stuck. My buddy can’t get it. I’ll keep it up in hopes someone can get through

Edit: He didn’t get it, and it was there for 9 minutes unable to cart until it was
    Post edited by HailHailVitalogy on
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,120
    I think I literally have the worst seat in the house for MSG 2 and I've just accepted it at this point lol
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,508
    Whats the worst msg seat, 200s row 25?