Options

Fan To Fan

Comments

• Options
    enddemenddem Posts: 52
    Need two for Fenway N1 if anyone's listening. Can arrange to enter stadium with you day of if you have extras. 
  • Options
    ScottyBlackScottyBlack Calgary Posts: 21
    KS245363 said:
    Still need a single Seattle N2 GA  

🙏

me too!
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 829
    Hey everyone...how has you experience with actually trying to set up a trade?  It seems to me that even if I found a willing partner to trade with, you run the risk of those seats being snatched up on TM while you are trying to do this. I'm sure this has been covered in the last 95 pages but I figure I'd ask.  I have a pair of MSG N2 and looking to swap for N1.  Thanks.
    If you’re still looking for this trade, let’s talk
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 622
    What the fuck do I do now.

Thank you for contacting us. I’m following up regarding the request our fan support representative submitted for you.

At this time, our team decided to decline your appeal to have the block removed. You will not be able to utilize our site. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
    For more information, please review our Terms of Use.

Please don't reply to this email as no response will be sent and mail box is not monitored.

• Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,262
    bootleg said:

Thank you for contacting us. I’m following up regarding the request our fan support representative submitted for you.

At this time, our team decided to decline your appeal to have the block removed. You will not be able to utilize our site. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please don't reply to this email as no response will be sent and mail box is not monitored.

just create another TM account with a different email address
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    bootleg said:

That’s some BS 😡 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,478
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

If that doesn't work, try switching from wifi to cellular or vice versa or rebooting your router. It should be gone by tomorrow anyway 
  • Options
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

If that doesn't work, try switching from wifi to cellular or vice versa or rebooting your router. It should be gone by tomorrow anyway 
    Still blocked.  Tried some router and network things but no luck yet.  Am going to try creating another account but am traveling soon and will wait until I’m in a different location before setting that up. This is BS.
  • Options
    bootleg said:
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

Still blocked.  Tried some router and network things but no luck yet.  Am going to try creating another account but am traveling soon and will wait until I’m in a different location before setting that up. This is BS.
    If it’s any consolation, you haven’t missed a thing. 
  • Options
    KS245363KS245363 PNW Posts: 20
    ekwipt said:
    bootleg said:
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

If it’s any consolation, you haven’t missed a thing. 
    LOL that's for sure. I think of all the people who are out there using TM bots though and can't imagine why their accounts up and running. 
  • Options
    LiftedLifted Posts: 1,725
    bootleg said:
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

For future reference...unless the show is completely sold out and you have to refresh the page, I've never gotten flagged when refreshing within the page by toggling list/map or 1 tickets/2tickets. It seems to only happen when you rapidly refresh the whole page
  • Options
    Lifted said:
    bootleg said:
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

For future reference...unless the show is completely sold out and you have to refresh the page, I've never gotten flagged when refreshing within the page by toggling list/map or 1 tickets/2tickets. It seems to only happen when you rapidly refresh the whole page
    That’s the thing, I never was refreshing the whole  page.  I was in the app and toggling between best seats/lowest price. 
  • Options
    craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,248
    edited May 24
    bootleg said:
    Lifted said:
    bootleg said:
    SHZA said:
    CO278952 said:
    bootleg said:

That’s the thing, I never was refreshing the whole  page.  I was in the app and toggling between best seats/lowest price. 
    Some people say they never get BOTed out, I would believe that their ISP or connection is a larger pool of IP addresses and the TM security will not block it.. Larger enterprise accounts with larger pool will not get blocked as fast.. if at all - Example I used to use Starbucks WIFI when my home got blocked, Starbucks never got blocked or needed a captcha 
  • Options
    RM284262RM284262 Posts: 1
    1 spare 10C ticket for Seattle N1 face value.  Section 21 Row L - message me if you want to meet up before the show and go in together.
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    Sec 14 standard drop for both Seattles 
  • Options
    JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 644
    Anyone here get those 200 level Philly 1 tix?
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
  • Options
    DCJLA77DCJLA77 Posts: 7
    PJNB said:
    Sec 14 standard drop for both Seattles 
    Those row W seats are the prize, no one behind you singing the wrong lyrics or spilling beer on you…
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 322
    edited June 15
    Post edited by Human Tide on
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,478
    Interesting article on bots ruining the ticket buying experience 

https://www.vox.com/money/24159044/concert-tickets-ticketmaster-scalpers-expensive
  • Options

In a different city now and looks like I’m back in the game!  Fuck you TM I hope the DOJ rips you a new one.

Now just need to find some sweet GA drops.  After LV and LA the Seattle action seems a lot harder to come by.
  • Options
    ScottyBlackScottyBlack Calgary Posts: 21
    bootleg said:

In a different city now and looks like I’m back in the game!  Fuck you TM I hope the DOJ rips you a new one.

Now just need to find some sweet GA drops.  After LV and LA the Seattle action seems a lot harder to come by.
    Also desperate for N2 GA!  please let me know if anything comes available.  been refreshing ticketmaster a lot, and now scared to get booted haha
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    N2 GA just popped up and disappeared very fast. Hopefully the intended drop got it. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    N2 GA just popped up and disappeared very fast. Hopefully the intended drop got it. 
    If anyone wants time drop some more GAs I’d be interested.
  • Options
    PhartNPhartN MD Posts: 265
    Still looking for GAs for both Seattle shows, single ticket for both. Happy to split a pair with other solo folks!
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,444
    There’s a single Indy section D for $328.  That’s still a premium, more than double standard, but everything else is well over $500.  Not my listing. Just sharing in case someone wants to get in for double instead of quadruple.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    NYCFlyGal17NYCFlyGal17 Posts: 187
    iso a single GA for Seattle both nights!  Any help is appreciated 🙏🏻 
    67024_10151295353435766_1894726492_n.jpg
    Becki
  • Options
    Anyone scoop those Sea1 FLRs a few mins ago? Best pair I’ve seen in a while. 
  • Options
    lilithzeroonelilithzeroone Posts: 16
    ISO GA Seattle N1 for a local. I would super appreciate it.
  • Options
    JB221794JB221794 Posts: 7
    Going to post 2 seats on the Floor, middle section, high 20's row for Seattle N1 on F2F around 3PM ET.  Posting here in case anyone interested can get the jump on non-10 clubbers.
  • Options
    🦗 🦗 😴