Options

Auckland 10c tickets now processed and received- thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    puppetzpuppetz Posts: 11
    doompony said:
    They've told me they're looking into it. Sigh.
    That's all they will tell me also been almost a week they have been looking into it so not sure what the hold up is.
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Now they're saying.. We have charged you. Send us proof that we haven't.

WHY IS THE ONUS ON ME TO FOLLOW UP.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,715
    I mean, I won't complain if the tix show up n the charges don't. 
  • Options
    Right? Im so conflicted.
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 246
    Tickets Today arrghhh they just sending the same auto reply that doesnt remotely answer my email
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,565
    At least that answers the question as to why we don't have the fan club tickets in our accounts.
  • Options
    At least that answers the question as to why we don't have the fan club tickets in our accounts.
    Finding the positive I like it  :)  B)
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
  • Options
    This is what I just got when I asked them to tell me WHEN I was charged...

• Options
    Well thats helpful of them not - surely they can see from their end - that doesnt fill me with any kind of confidence of who is working in their admin department 
  • Options
    neetsyrocksneetsyrocks Dunedin Posts: 11
    I emailed them again yesterday and have received the same reply as Michey.
    They are just not understanding what our actual issue is…. 

• Options
    Their accountant is gonna be furious.

Surely they realise they're getting this same query over and over.

Are they gaslighting us? Are they gonna snatch our tix from us due to lack of payment and sell them off?
  • Options
    doompony said:

Are they gaslighting us? Are they gonna snatch our tix from us due to lack of payment and sell them off?
    Im beginning to think this is all a terrible April Fools joke nightmare especially with the date they keep throwing out as 1st April. 

I dont know how it works - if it was authorised before can they just rerequest their end or do they need to send us a payment request?.  I just wish someone at 10C/Ticketmaster/TicketsToday would put a statement out or reach out to all those affected and give us a clear answer and timeline as to what is going to happen next.  
  • Options
    Westpac told me that there's nothing that will stop them from requesting the payment again. It's just dropped off because they never took the actual money.
  • Options
    I emailed the ten club 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    doompony said:
    Westpac told me that there's nothing that will stop them from requesting the payment again. It's just dropped off because they never took the actual money.
    Yep my credit card co said same- and that i need to tell the merchant so they reclaim the funds. After all this they should pay us 
  • Options
    It's literally that gif of Fry yelling TAKE MY MONEY.
  • Options
    CB24NZCB24NZ Posts: 17
    I noticed this morning (and it may have happened days ago) my credit card had extra money on it, when I looked over it my PJ ticket purchased had disappeared and no mention of a refund either.
    Called the bank and they mentioned there was a hold on the purchase from Ticketmaster and then it lapsed so the hold was returned.

Contacted Ticketmaster who said: 
    "Sorry to hear the charge disappeared. Our records indicate: We have charged your credit card for $xxx.xx; the charge will appear on your credit card statement as Ticketmaster*Pearl Jam. Please allow a few days to see the charge again. We will email you instructions to view your tickets in a separate email prior to April 1st."
  • Options
    edited February 28
    I just got off the phone from my bank who are sending me a supporting email to confirm that I have not been charged. I'll send that to the ticket people and let yall know what happens.

So.

Weird.
  • Options
    You guys are stressing me out in a giggle sort of way. I have faith in the 10c.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675
    I'm just hoping you all get free tickets, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited February 28
    Aww you so sweet as always, Soul.
     Lis and Mich

Post edited by Spunkie on
  • Options

• Options
    JT167846JT167846 Posts: 835
    Being a Kiwi I have a NZ card bank account etc but I'm travelling so am using a Wise card at present. Given it gives.good exchange rates I decided to use it for the PJ tickets and I didn't have a problem. So if you have a travel card like Wise or Revolut I'd give that a go next time. Sorry to hear everyone has had so many problems with this.
    Stars are suns to other people.

Wellington 1998
    London 2007
    Brisbane 2009
    Stockholm 2012
    Amsterdam 1 & 2 2014
    EV Dublin 2017
    Milan 2018
    Padova 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    JT167846 said:
    Being a Kiwi I have a NZ card bank account etc but I'm travelling so am using a Wise card at present. Given it gives.good exchange rates I decided to use it for the PJ tickets and I didn't have a problem. So if you have a travel card like Wise or Revolut I'd give that a go next time. Sorry to hear everyone has had so many problems with this.
    So are you saying you got confirmed for 10c lottery tickets and have a charge approved for the AKL show???  Because from what we have so far gathered on here and fb groups is that it has same issue for everyone who won in the lottery has not had their charge processed for that 1 show? Id be very interested to hear if there are people who did get processed confirmed charges on their statements. 
  • Options
    The response I got to my email with the screenshot from my bank addressed me as julia. My name is Lisa. Doesn't make me feel like they're not just copying and pasting responses.
  • Options
    Whew.  Glad I goggled this issue.  I'll be devastated if I've lost my ticket (same issue, taken out on 17 the Feb, back into account on 27th Feb).  I mean, I'm going to the 10th as well but...  When it's your fav, and you've been waiting 12 years to see them again.
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    doompony said:

Im beginning to think this is all a terrible April Fools joke nightmare especially with the date they keep throwing out as 1st April. 

I dont know how it works - if it was authorised before can they just rerequest their end or do they need to send us a payment request?.  I just wish someone at 10C/Ticketmaster/TicketsToday would put a statement out or reach out to all those affected and give us a clear answer and timeline as to what is going to happen next.  
    My bank said it would have been a pending transaction, and the paperwork wouldn't have arrived in time, so the pending/hold dropped off.  I was told by my bank it should go through fine once TM sorts it out.  Provided of course, there are sufficient funds there.

I've still emailed TM to find out what's up. 
  • Options
    It's the lack of coherent responses from the people who hold the tickets that shits me 
  • Options
    biosfearbiosfear Melbourne, Australia Posts: 19
    In the same boat. I used an AU issued VISA card for the transaction. It was 100% charged around the 17th of Feb - the reason I'm confident is because I had used AMEX for the AU shows which caused me a lot of grief, and remember checking the VISA. 
    The transaction has since dropped off. Not even reversed, it's just gone. I've sent a query via the Ticketmaster NZ site. Waiting for a response.
  • Options
    puppetzpuppetz Posts: 11
    Followed up with ticketmaster today as hadn't heard anything in a week. Just got another copy and paste we are looking into it answer.  Getting rather frustrating.