Options

Auckland 10c tickets now processed and received- thank you!!

Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 256
edited April 3 in The Porch
UPDATE 11th March- almost 1 month since the lottery and none of us have processed payments for these tickets. 

We need your help 10C team,

Its now over a week since the Auckland 10C lottery.  The joy of winning tickets in the lottery and having the emails received and pending charges showing in our banks has now turned to concerns.

It would appear to be affecting anyone who won the 10C lottery for tickets for the show on Nov 8th in Auckland.  Bank and credit charges charges showed as usual as pending amounts on statements last weekend.  However these charges are not processing - some fans still have theirs showing as pending and others the amounts have been paid back onto their accounts and the pending charges removed. This appears to have only affected the Nov 8th show - for me personally I won 10c to Sydney, Manchester and London in the same way and all these charges are showing as completed transactions on my credit card- the NZ one disappeared from pending on Friday evening (UK time) and not accounted for in my balance.

TenClub Support emails sent to Tickets Today and Ticketmaster by multiple people have had had responses to say they are aware of issue and reconfirmed to several people that we have confirmed tickets and the issue lies with Ticketmaster having not processed all our payments. However I am sure I speak for several people to say we are very concerned with this situation and not knowing if we definitely have tickets to this show is stressful.

Please help- I do not know if this is affecting a few or everyone - if anyone is in either boat - please comment below
Thank you
2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
Post edited by Micheyb21 on

Comments

• Options
    HarrycatHarrycat UK Posts: 59
    Hi yes I am also affected by this issue
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,942
    edited February 24
    Me, too. @Sea
  • Options
    puppetzpuppetz Posts: 11
    Yip, me to.  Be awesome to know 100% that the tickets are still there that we had confirmed last weekend 
  • Options
    marra2312marra2312 Posts: 49
    edited February 25
    Yup, same issue with the Nov 8 show.

Considering that had a declined transaction the first time as well, am worried that will happen again if/when they finally charge it. Have told bank that it is accurate but who knows if they will remember that...

Not panicking yet but definitely slightly concerned. Odd to be in the situation where I would be happier if I was poorer :D

Post edited by marra2312 on
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    Following, as the same thing happened to me
    Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    Me too - hard to convey how stressful it was as it co-incided with the morning of the general sale for tickets. Really looking forward to getting it all sorted 👏🏾
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    edited February 25
    Yep, me too. Got an e-mail saying I'd been successful in getting tickets, checked credit card statement & yep, there was the charge, then saw people posting about concerns, checked my credit card statement again & the Ticketmaster charge was gone. I contacted Ticketmaster & got this reply:

"Thank you for reaching out to us. I see your concern regarding your deduction for the tickets. 

I confirmed that you have granted 2 tickets for Pearl Jam: Go Media Stadium Mt Smart, 11/8/2024 7:30:00 PM (GMT Standard Time). We have charged your credit card for $***.** card ending in ******."

however there is no such charge showing on my credit card. 
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    Yep. Same. As much as I would love to have more money I'd prefer it if they would just TAKE IT so we know our tickets are safe!
  • Options
    Blaster18Blaster18 Australia Posts: 2
    ticketmaster claimed they know about the fault - that was their email reply. 
    But no new charges or return of ticket has occurred. 
    Please help amend this as we all have the ten club emails for ticket allocation 
  • Options
    chalonchalon Posts: 114
    I’ve actually had it happen before (for other charges) where the charge is pending for a couple days then disappears and then comes back a few days after. So it may be the charges are in the weird limbo state and they’ll show back up in the next day or two.
  • Options
    southernmanfansouthernmanfan Johannesburg, South Africa Posts: 1,016
    chalon said:
    I’ve actually had it happen before (for other charges) where the charge is pending for a couple days then disappears and then comes back a few days after. So it may be the charges are in the weird limbo state and they’ll show back up in the next day or two.
    I reckon this is correct. So I bought some tickets off the verified fan sale for Auckland and the Gold Coast and while I have the confirmation as well as the tickets from Ticketmaster, not all of the charges have come off my credit card as yet. 

So I reckon those who have ten club confirmations your tickets should be safe and you should be charged in the next day or two. 

Alternatively you can write to tenclub just to get confirmation. 
    rustedsigns
  • Options
    katratkatrat Posts: 3
    Same here, and even worse my card they "charged" then didn't, got dropped yesterday and canceled as was used by some random pos person, instead of just handing it in.
    Stressing badly!!!
  • Options
    MH143221MH143221 Posts: 37
    Following. Same situation. Traveling from the US but holding off on booking anything until this is sorted. 
    Charlotte 96
    Greenville 98
    Knoxville 98
    West Palm 00
    Atlanta 03
    MSG 03
    Asheville 04
    Camden 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 09 (EV Solo)
    Seattle 09
    Seattle 09
    MSG 10
    MSG 10
    Pensacola 12
    Wrigley 13
  • Options
    Aww! One non-resident travellor bought an extra non-10C Nov 8 GC  ticket to be safe and has to figure out recouping costs/resell - as I'm assuming our tickets will get sorted.

Sorry your trip planing is on hold MH!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,637
    edited February 26
    MH143221 said:
    Following. Same situation. Traveling from the US but holding off on booking anything until this is sorted. 
    Book it.  They helped tons of people with AMEX issues.  They want our money. They'll get it sorted.  Ten Club comes through for us.  People crap on the 10c a lot, but they don't have anything to do with pricing and touring. That is Pearl Jam (5 band members).  Ten Club just helps us get the tickets.  
    Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    MH143221 said:
    Book it.  They helped tons of people with AMEX issues.  They want our money. They'll get it sorted.  Ten Club comes through for us.  People crap on the 10c a lot, but they don't have anything to do with pricing and touring. That is Pearl Jam (5 band members).  Ten Club just helps us get the tickets.  
    Cuz Boom is a silent partner?
  • Options
    Has anyone had an update from ticketmaster today? I first contacted ticketmaster 5 days ago when my charge disappeared and have nothing from them except they are looking into it 
  • Options
    neetsyrocksneetsyrocks Dunedin Posts: 11
    Same thing has happened to me, on the morning of the presale I noticed my credit card balance had changed as the charge for tickets had disappeared.  I emailed Ticketstoday and contacted Ticketmaster via messenger as was stressing I had lost my tickets and would need to purchase via presale but at 11.30 that day they confirmed I had tickets on hold.  I contacted Ticketmaster again today via messenger as I still haven’t been charged and this was the response: “As stated before, your tickets will are on-hold, you will be emailed as soon as possible regarding your purchase via the 10 club member sale.”.  I have also emailed Ticketstoday but still waiting on a response…
  • Options
    Day 10 since the original charge and still nothing - and 4 days since the pending charge disappeared. My credit card company did mention that sometimes it can take up to 14 days - so im holding onto that and hoping it reappears as processed by the end of this week.   A few days, even maybe a week I could understand with an international transaction however I have never ever seen one take this long.
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    Day 10 since the original charge and still nothing - and 4 days since the pending charge disappeared. My credit card company did mention that sometimes it can take up to 14 days - so im holding onto that and hoping it reappears as processed by the end of this week.   A few days, even maybe a week I could understand with an international transaction however I have never ever seen one take this long.
    It is also transactions from Within NZ, I first requested an answer from Ticketmaster last Wednesday NZ time it is now Tuesday and they haven't been able to confirm to me that my tickets are there or when it will be charged. I'm positive it will be sorted but it is kind of taking the gloss of the excitement I had when I was originally confirmed tickets.
  • Options
    This is the response I received to the email I sent yesterday to Ticketstoday…
  • Options
    Wait so now they're saying it's our banks? That's not what my bank told me!
  • Options
    And my pending charge just dropped off….
    Charlotte 96
    Greenville 98
    Knoxville 98
    West Palm 00
    Atlanta 03
    MSG 03
    Asheville 04
    Camden 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 09 (EV Solo)
    Seattle 09
    Seattle 09
    MSG 10
    MSG 10
    Pensacola 12
    Wrigley 13
  • Options
    This is the response I just received. Didn’t really answer the question about the credit card charge not posting but I’ll take it:

Thank you for reaching out and we understand you're asking about your tickets. Rest assured we confirmed you were selected for tickets and have an order. You will get your seating assignment when your mobile tickets are delivered to your Ticketmaster account  Please allow till 4/1/24 to receive the email to claim your tickets to your account.

Sincerely, 
    Miguel Z
    Ticketstoday 

Charlotte 96
    Greenville 98
    Knoxville 98
    West Palm 00
    Atlanta 03
    MSG 03
    Asheville 04
    Camden 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 09 (EV Solo)
    Seattle 09
    Seattle 09
    MSG 10
    MSG 10
    Pensacola 12
    Wrigley 13
  • Options
    I received that similar response on 22nd Feb.  I have gold circle standing so not waiting on seat allocation, I just want to be charged and see the concert in “My Events” on my Ticketmaster account then I can relax lol.
    If we have to wait until 1st April… “The waiting drive me mad…”
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,637
    I don't have any non-US ten club tickets in My Events on ticketmaster for that local country's TM site.
  • Options
    I received that similar response on 22nd Feb.  I have gold circle standing so not waiting on seat allocation, I just want to be charged and see the concert in “My Events” on my Ticketmaster account then I can relax lol.
    If we have to wait until 1st April… “The waiting drive me mad…”
    Agreed. I have golden circle as well. So hopefully I’ll see you in the pit!
    Charlotte 96
    Greenville 98
    Knoxville 98
    West Palm 00
    Atlanta 03
    MSG 03
    Asheville 04
    Camden 06
    Bonnaroo 08
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 09 (EV Solo)
    Seattle 09
    Seattle 09
    MSG 10
    MSG 10
    Pensacola 12
    Wrigley 13
  • Options
    Edved007Edved007 Milwaukee, WI Posts: 1,028
    I'm starting to get concerned as well. The pending charge fell off, which really isn't that unusual, typically the final charge pops back up a day or two later....but it's going on 10 days now and haven't seen the charge. 
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • Options
    These responses from TM and ticketek are worse than a politician's answers- doesnt even remotely answer the question asked arrggh.

So all my verified fan purchases i made for an extra Auckland 1 ticket as well as night 2 Auckland and Sydney last week have all literally just cleared and been processed and show on my same credit card used.

so still left with no pending or processed charge showing for the 10c Auckland one- it just doesnt make any sense.
  • Options
    They've told me they're looking into it. Sigh.