Options

Please play Who You Are in Vancouver

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    ekwipt said:
    Please play Who You Are for Zod!
    Can’t believe it’s been over 10 yrs since the last Vancouver show 🤯 Thanks for giving us a double header!
    It's a helluva way to make up for it.   Never thought we'd get two in Vancouver.  Woo!!
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 539
    Tour dates rapidly approaching.  So excited!  I hope we get our requests. 
  • Options
    6 days! :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,742
    Make it happen!
  • Options
    5 sleeps to go!
  • Options
    mandalinamandalina Posts: 76
    Would love to see this! See you all there!
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 79
    I have (2) extra tickets to night 1 - May 4th.  Floor tickets row 29.  I am willing to sell both tickets for $200 UDS.  Just about half price.  I can't transfer these because I don't have a Canadian bank account.  So we would need to walk in together.  I also have tickets on the floor that my wife and I are using.  
    Simple screen shot after we get in.  Tell your friends if they want to go on the cheap.  I really don't want to stand outside the arena night of show monkeying around with this.
    DM if interested.
  • Options
    This goes off topic, but at least it bumps my post.  Fans have been using "Wise" to open a Canadian Currency bank account to sell tickets on fan2fan.  you might want to give that go?
  • Options
    thirdbeachthirdbeach Posts: 79
    Zod said:
    This goes off topic, but at least it bumps my post.  Fans have been using "Wise" to open a Canadian Currency bank account to sell tickets on fan2fan.  you might want to give that go?
    I was halfway through the set up but decided that sending them my social security number, picture of my drivers license, picture of myself, address, phone and pretty much everything else wasn't worth it.  Cloud based international bank.  All just to sell $350 worth of tickets.  This whole process has been a JOKE.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I was halfway through the set up but decided that sending them my social security number, picture of my drivers license, picture of myself, address, phone and pretty much everything else wasn't worth it.  Cloud based international bank.  All just to sell $350 worth of tickets.  This whole process has been a JOKE.
    Yah, the reselling platform on TM isn't great, and has all sorts of quirks/issues.  I'm not sure why they can't just sent the proceeds of a sold ticket directly onto a credit card.

All that aside, hopefully they play Who You Are in Vancouver, it would be amazing :)
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    🙏 🤞 🙏 🤞 
  • Options
    SM187650SM187650 Canada Posts: 721
    Come to send 
  • Options
    SM187650 said:
    Come to send 

Transcendental consequence
  • Options
    I was watching the new interview on youtube, and let youtube keep rolling after, and it start playing a bunch of live PJ.

That feeling that sets in a few days before you go to a show, where your brain starts to realize it's actually a thing.  It's kicking in... My level of stoked is growing exponentially :)
  • Options
    bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 2,017
    Throw in All or None as well please !
    That I no longer give a fuck
    Who is wrong and who’s right
  • Options
    Mid Day Bump.  I think I've been requesting this since I was going to go Oakland in 2020, then it got postponed to 22, then Matt got sick and they improvised with replacement drummers.   Hopefully 4 years of threads does the trick :)
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,321
    3 sleeps
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 677
    72 hours!
  • Options
    70 hours! :)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,747
    2 more sleeps!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 290
    It's funny that we think we can sleep.  ;)
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    Let me sleep... no wait, Who you are!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    I still say they should just open the show with Who You Are. Kick it off right from the go. Then into Of the Girl - Wreckage - Force of Nature. 
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    that would we awesome... I think Who You Are would make an amazing opener, and be a great way to kickoff a show.
  • Options
    MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 539
    edited May 2
    I hope that you get Who You Are in Vancouver, and also it would be amazing to see a full No Code play through in some lucky city.
    Post edited by MikeDigs on
  • Options
    MikeDigs said:
    I hope that you get Who You Are in Vancouver, and also it would be amazing to see a full No Code play through in some lucky city.
    It would be, but I think full album shows might be tough on a tour for a new album.  Doesn't leave much time for the rest of that catalog. That would be so epic though. No Code and Dark Matter back to back, then close it out with some big hits for the casuals :)
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,841
    Zod said:
    MikeDigs said:
    It would be, but I think full album shows might be tough on a tour for a new album.  Doesn't leave much time for the rest of that catalog. That would be so epic though. No Code and Dark Matter back to back, then close it out with some big hits for the casuals :)
    Yes, this is not a nostalgia tour. Pearl Jam is not Mike Love's Beach Boys. Looking backwards by playing a full album from 20 or 30 years ago when you have a brand-new album that you've yet to play live would be such a waste.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.