Options

Please play Who You Are in Vancouver

ZodZod Posts: 10,220
I've loved this song since it was the lead single for No Code.  I've never been lucky enough to get to hear it live.   It's always worth a shot to request it in the forum :)

Comments

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    YES!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Play it every show! It needs to be played more than once a tour. Even then that’s lucky.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    Was glorious in Texas last year, fortunate to have seen it a few times

hope you get it !
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 383
    No Code is one of my favourite albums and I am still missing 3 songs, including Who You Are. I vote they just play the whole thing! 
  • Options
    CROJAM95 said:

hope you get it !

so Jealous you've gotten it a few times.  I'm 30 shows in, and haven't so far.  Tried requesting it for the Oakland shows a few years back, but I think the drummer change made it unlikely they could pull it off :(

One day.. one day I'll get it :)
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    Zod said:
    CROJAM95 said:

hope you get it !

so Jealous you've gotten it a few times.  I'm 30 shows in, and haven't so far.  Tried requesting it for the Oakland shows a few years back, but I think the drummer change made it unlikely they could pull it off :(

One day.. one day I'll get it :)
    Habit into Who you are @ Austin last year was amazing… had rail on
     Mikes side, got pick…. Texas shows and having fun down there was great…. It’s crazy getting ready for another tour/travel soon after…. I hope you get it soon

i remember getting it at MSG 2008… I know there was a few more, need to look further.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,911
    CROJAM95 said:

hope you get it !
    It was amazing in Texas last year. I have only gotten it twice - last year and 1996.

• Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,793
    juliefer said:
    No Code is one of my favourite albums and I am still missing 3 songs, including Who You Are. I vote they just play the whole thing! 
    I approve this message. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    This would be fantastic.  I am also hoping to hear Smile and Breath at some point
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,354
    Crap! I was hoping for either In My Tree or Hail Hail!
  • Options
    In My Tree in Missoula was wicked!
    Calgary, Alberta (1993) / Missoula, Montana (2003) / Calgary, Alberta (2005) / Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (2005) /Chicago, Illinois (2007) / Calgary, Alberta, (2009) / Calgary, Alberta (2011) / Calgary, AB (2013) / Missoula, Montana (2018) / Vancouver, BC (2024)
  • Options
    In My Tree in Missoula was wicked!
    In My Tree is always wicked :)
  • Options
    Good luck with this, somehow have missed this song myself along with two of my absolute favourites, Habit and Smile.
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 616
    juliefer said:
    I'm down for No Code right after they do Yield. It's going to be a very long night. Sorry 2 long nights!!😊
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    juliefer said:
    I'm down for No Code right after they do Yield. It's going to be a very long night. Sorry 2 long nights!!😊

gonna be fun!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,910
    Play it every show! It needs to be played more than once a tour. Even then that’s lucky.

Indeed. 
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,579
    If they're starting sitting down, with Mike's replacement stool all spiffed up, I'd love to hear Comes Then Goes
  • Options
    Come to send, not condescend
  • Options
    Transcendental consequence
  • Options
    Is to transcend where we are
  • Options
    Who are we? Who we are
  • Options
    Trampled moss on your soul
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743
    DJ253147 said:
    juliefer said:
    As much fun as it would be to do that again, I played this game in 2014. I vote for Riot Act..... =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Bump for @Zod, BC fan extraordinaire!

I'm going to have to read the lyrics and listen to this song now...
  • Options
    "That's the moss in the aforementioned verse." Oh, hahaha! I love the funny parts in PJ songs. Nice piano to start, too!
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    juliefer said:
    As much fun as it would be to do that again, I played this game in 2014. I vote for Riot Act..... =)
    I'm not sure they can pull off full album shows, when they're already dedicating a bunch of songs to the new album, and play shorter sets than 2013 to 2016.

That being said, Who You Are is only one song, hopefully they can squeeze it in :)
  • Options
    They could unleash the Boom and make it their new piss break? 
  • Options
    devonfzdevonfz Posts: 145
    Boring song to me but whatever
  • Options
    devonfz said:
    Boring song to me but whatever
    That's a great part about being a PJ fan when they have hundreds and hundred of songs.  We all have favourites and the opposite of favourites :)
  • Options
    pjcampjcam Posts: 52
    I second this! 

Actually I love everything off No Code but Who You Are would be a treat!