Options

Please play Who You Are in Vancouver

Comments

• Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,930
    I wished this was a please play "Force of Nature" in Vancouver thread, but here is my aforementioned bump!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    Thanks for the bump! :)
  • Options
    50 days to go bump! :)
  • Options
    It would be so awesome to get Who You are Live... 50 days until the first time we get two shows in Vancouver... wooo!!
  • Options
    Amazing weather day in Southwest BC bump! :)
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 216
    Hope to hear this one in Vancouver!

Still looking for 2 tix to night 2, if anyone is selling a pair in fan to fan, I'd love a heads up! Won't pay those premium prices ;)
  • Options

Still looking for 2 tix to night 2, if anyone is selling a pair in fan to fan, I'd love a heads up! Won't pay those premium prices ;)

Are you ok with back of the floor?  I've got a spare spare in row 26, my buddy is in row 36, I was thinking of giving him my spare pair in row 26, which would free up his row 36, but that's pretty far back.
  • Options
    apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 216
    Zod said:

Are you ok with back of the floor?  I've got a spare spare in row 26, my buddy is in row 36, I was thinking of giving him my spare pair in row 26, which would free up his row 36, but that's pretty far back.
    Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'm super short so hoping for something a bit elevated. I'm sure yours will go as soon as fan to fan opens and thank you so much for offering!!! You rock, Zod!
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 262
    Zod said:

So did your membership from back in 98 get you row 26 on the floor?
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:

No, mine got us row 4 on the floor night 1, and row 1 on the floor night 2.   My wife's got us the row 26 on n2.
  • Options
    With my member #197*** (signed up in 2000) it got me row 8 for night 1 and row 6 for night 2. 
    I'm happy but was honestly hoping for a little better. 
    Also I don't like that Ticketmaster is selling a bunch of Premium priced tickets in Rows 5 and 7 for both nights and they're not all for 10 club members. 
    I actually think because of that it bumped me back a little. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    yah, that platinum thing isn't great, but hopefully we get Who You Are :)
  • Options
    MM70435MM70435 Posts: 262
    Zod said:
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:

No, mine got us row 4 on the floor night 1, and row 1 on the floor night 2.   My wife's got us the row 26 on n2.
    that's what I was thinking.  I joined in 2000 and seem to always get anywhere from row 8-12.  except the cancelled Vegas show I was in row 1 behind the pit (F&#* covid!)  Here's to bumping your thread and hopefully they play it in LA as well :)
    00 - Atlanta                                            10 - MSG I&II    
    03 - Birmingham, Atlanta                       22 - L̶a̶s̶ ̶V̶e̶g̶a̶s̶, Camden, Nashville   
    04 - Asheville, Kissimmee                     23 -  Ft Worth II                                                                                
    08 - Tampa, Columbia                           24 -  Philadelphia I&II, Baltimore
    09 - Atlanta I&II (EV)
                    " if hope could grow from dirt like me. It can be done.
  • Options
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:

that's what I was thinking.  I joined in 2000 and seem to always get anywhere from row 8-12.  except the cancelled Vegas show I was in row 1 behind the pit (F&#* covid!)  Here's to bumping your thread and hopefully they play it in LA as well :)

Before GA floor, I used to get anywhere from row 8 to row 25 on the floor.   Usually past row 20 for Seattle shows (or in the wings), but a fair bit closer at Vancouver shows.

Here's to both of us getting it in Vancouver and LA.   It'd make a helluva an opener.
  • Options
    SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,930
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:

98, Zod, good on ya! After the rave, CB days then, eh?
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,203
    Just do it for Zod 

Full blown out dedication for a true fan.
    Enjoy
  • Options
    edited March 19
    Spunkie said:
    MM70435 said:
    Zod said:

98, Zod, good on ya! After the rave, CB days then, eh?

I originally send in the $$ at the end of '97, as that's when I found out about the Christmas singles.  The ticket access was gravy.   I hadn't even seen my first headlining show yet when I joined the 10c (just an afternoon set at Lollapalooza).  So long ago :)

edit: 10c was awesome about the 10c single too.  I had sent my $$ in November, but they didn't process until January.  They sent me the '97 single anyways, and also sent me the '98 single at the end of the year. I got a twofer in my first year :)
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    First Day of Spring bump!
  • Options
    fell off the main page bump :)
  • Options
    Trying to find more videos of Who You Are to post, but struggling, I suppose they don't play it all that often :(
  • Options
    almost the weekend bump!
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,328
    Zod said:
    Trying to find more videos of Who You Are to post, but struggling, I suppose they don't play it all that often :(
    Hopefully we’ll have another video to post after Vancouver! 🤞
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    Hopefully we’ll have another video to post after Vancouver! 🤞

That would be amazing :)
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,924
    Bump
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    Friday night bump!
  • Options
    Saturday morning bump.
  • Options
    Come to send, not condescend
  • Options
    Transcendental consequence