Options

Las Vegas Night 1 and 2 Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Huskers20Huskers20 Posts: 88
    After walking by the merch line at 1130 to see 200 people, then looking again at 130 to see at least an extra 100 people. Not waiting to much fun to be had.  Plan was to try during the first run of new songs.  For those going Saturday, it is the way to do it.  The inside merch was five lines wide, and about  4 people deep in line.  Got to the front in 5 minutes.  Was not able to get Vegas Show TShirt, but got Key Chains Stickers, an unneeded tshirt and the 2 hoodies I was sent to get.  And they had posters still available.  Don't waste 3+ hours in the sun.  Good luck on Saturday......Enjoy the show, last night was amazing
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,702
    Bad: just a quick playing of the opening chords. Maybe 20 seconds. Then Corduroy. 
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    dunewall said:
    N1 setlist is terrific.

Going N2 and the songs I had on my wishlist that I now know won’t be played:

tremor christ
    hail hail

And the ones not likely to be played that I was looking forward to:

upper hand 
    waiting for stevie
    corduroy (not sure when or why or how but it has morphed into the 1 song I want to hear at every concert)!

Hoping N2 has an equally amazing setlist. 
    When are you heading out?  We may be on the same plane out of Cincy
    Ended up booking direct out of Indy.  I love direct flights.  Safe Travels and enjoy the show!  If you are a bearcat, I'll buy you a drink ;)
    Yeah - I hear you on the Indy Flights - Flying out of there next Sunday for the Seattle show on the 28th.  UC Season Tic holder for almost 20 years

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    dunewall said:
    dunewall said:
    N1 setlist is terrific.

tremor christ
    hail hail

upper hand 
    waiting for stevie
    corduroy (not sure when or why or how but it has morphed into the 1 song I want to hear at every concert)!

Ended up booking direct out of Indy.  I love direct flights.  Safe Travels and enjoy the show!  If you are a bearcat, I'll buy you a drink ;)
    Yeah - I hear you on the Indy Flights - Flying out of there next Sunday for the Seattle show on the 28th.  UC Season Tic holder for almost 20 years
    Nice! Over 20 years for me.  Now I really want you to have a safe flight and enjoy the show!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    Bad: just a quick playing of the opening chords. Maybe 20 seconds. Then Corduroy. 
    That was so cool wish they would have played it all
  • Options
    dunewalldunewall Posts: 72
    dunewall said:
    dunewall said:
    N1 setlist is terrific.

tremor christ
    hail hail

upper hand 
    waiting for stevie

Nice! Over 20 years for me.  Now I really want you to have a safe flight and enjoy the show!
    You as well - Cheers!

Cleveland 03'
    Cincinnati 03' (Flooded)
    Cincinnati 06'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Chicago N2 23'
    Indy 23' (Cancelled)
    Vegas N2 24'
    N1 setlist is terrific.

tremor christ
    hail hail

upper hand 
    waiting for stevie

Yeah that's a hell of a set last night.  Was really hoping to hear Stevie as well for N2.  No Got to Give so feel good about that for N2.  Heading to the airport in a bit....enjoy the show!
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,768
    Huskers20 said:
    After walking by the merch line at 1130 to see 200 people, then looking again at 130 to see at least an extra 100 people. Not waiting to much fun to be had.  Plan was to try during the first run of new songs.  For those going Saturday, it is the way to do it.  The inside merch was five lines wide, and about  4 people deep in line.  Got to the front in 5 minutes.  Was not able to get Vegas Show TShirt, but got Key Chains Stickers, an unneeded tshirt and the 2 hoodies I was sent to get.  And they had posters still available.  Don't waste 3+ hours in the sun.  Good luck on Saturday......Enjoy thHYe show, last night was amazing
    You walked out of the live performance so that you could go buy merch? Sigh. You're doing it wrong.

I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:
    After walking by the merch line at 1130 to see 200 people, then looking again at 130 to see at least an extra 100 people. Not waiting to much fun to be had.  Plan was to try during the first run of new songs.  For those going Saturday, it is the way to do it.  The inside merch was five lines wide, and about  4 people deep in line.  Got to the front in 5 minutes.  Was not able to get Vegas Show TShirt, but got Key Chains Stickers, an unneeded tshirt and the 2 hoodies I was sent to get.  And they had posters still available.  Don't waste 3+ hours in the sun.  Good luck on Saturday......Enjoy thHYe show, last night was amazing
    You walked out of the live performance so that you could go buy merch? Sigh. You're doing it wrong.

Even Flow is the perfect length for buying merch
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 496
    edited May 17
    N1 setlist is terrific.

tremor christ
    hail hail

upper hand 
    waiting for stevie

Yeah that's a hell of a set last night.  Was really hoping to hear Stevie as well for N2.  No Got to Give so feel good about that for N2.  Heading to the airport in a bit....enjoy the show!
    ya, seein hail hail crossed off is tough for me, but then again, there's still alot on the board for Sat, RVM, Betterman, SOLAT, Indifference, Setting Sun, Somethin Special  .... 
    Post edited by wsimon74 on
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 665
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

Often times you can get merch and a bathroom stop during even flow.
  • Options
    ED204848ED204848 Posts: 3
    Does anyone have a P1 ticket available?
  • Options
    bb4packersbb4packers Posts: 188
    We went to Emeril's New Orleans Fish House in the MGM Grand before the show - our first time there - and it was really good.  And for the strip really wasn't that expensive. Really pleasantly surprised and would recommend as a great pre-show option. Was nice to have a reservation so no waiting and then a quick walk to the venue. 
  • Options
    mjf14omjf14o Posts: 4
    How did GA work for Night 1 in Vegas?  I have a pit ticket but rest of group has seats.   Do they separate upon entry?  Or can we grab drinks together inside the venue?
  • Options
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

Missing 2 new songs for 10 minutes or waiting over 3 hours in the sun.  I guess we all can think differently.  I have seen them over 50 times and will see them 3 more times later this year.....10 minutes 2 songs is a drop in the bucket.
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    mjf14o said:
    How did GA work for Night 1 in Vegas?  I have a pit ticket but rest of group has seats.   Do they separate upon entry?  Or can we grab drinks together inside the venue?
    Technically it's a separate entrance, but I'm sure you can enter anywhere and just head downstairs for your wristband.  Or go through the GA entrance and head upstairs to the main concourse for food/drinks (only food down in GA are soft pretzels).
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,147
    YAKIMATSU said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

I know you can get a bathroom stop and another beer...but I've only done it 1x ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    pjamphilpjamphil Toms River Posts: 21
    edited May 17
    Night 2 Lets Go! Westgate! Section 21!
    Post edited by pjamphil on
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,423
    Huskers20 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

Missing 2 new songs for 10 minutes or waiting over 3 hours in the sun.  I guess we all can think differently.  I have seen them over 50 times and will see them 3 more times later this year.....10 minutes 2 songs is a drop in the bucket.
    It really depends on an individual’s priorities.  I don’t think there’s a right and a wrong.  Personally I would neither wait in the sun nor miss one minute of the show to buy the overpriced stuff but that’s just my personal opinion too.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,180
    They just dropped a bunch of face tix in the lower bowl one section off the stage 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,768
    Huskers20 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

But you don't *have to* wait three hours in the sun. You don't have to buy merch. Do you pay $185 for a ticket to see a show, or do you pay $185 a ticket for the opportunity to buy merch? It's just a prioritization I do not understand. You missed out on the lived experience of those two songs for keychains and stickers?! Seriously?

The fact that you've seen them 50 times is irrelevant when you say that you walked out during the new songs. I've seen them 75 times and I don't walk out on the show I am there to see.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,208
    They just dropped a bunch of face tix in the lower bowl one section off the stage 
    I must have missed it
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,808
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

But you don't *have to* wait three hours in the sun. You don't have to buy merch. Do you pay $185 for a ticket to see a show, or do you pay $185 a ticket for the opportunity to buy merch? It's just a prioritization I do not understand. You missed out on the lived experience of those two songs for keychains and stickers?! Seriously?

The fact that you've seen them 50 times is irrelevant when you say that you walked out during the new songs. I've seen them 75 times and I don't walk out on the show I am there to see.
    People are different. Let the man be. If he wants merch, so be it. 
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    frozen rozenfrozen rozen Posts: 199
    I went to the washroom during Even flow and bought some merch on the way back in. 
    No line. 
    Worked for me 👍

9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,318
    YAKIMATSU said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

And a beverage of choice.  Probably a well done burger too
  • Options
    Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn Posts: 42
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,563
    edited May 18
    I guess he doesn’t ship to Canada, that bites
    Looks like USA, Japan and Australia only

well that was wierd, after 1/2 hr it seems it will now take Canada as a country and order processed!
    Post edited by BLACK35 on
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,428
    Had to buy it, had incredible night 
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,502
    Huskers20 said:
    BF25394 said:
    Huskers20 said:

It really depends on an individual’s priorities.  I don’t think there’s a right and a wrong.  Personally I would neither wait in the sun nor miss one minute of the show to buy the overpriced stuff but that’s just my personal opinion too.  
    Would glDly buy merch during Jeremy any night
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,634
    CROJAM95 said:
    Had to buy it, had incredible night 
    Congratulations! 

Be careful…you’ll want it signed in short order.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore