Options

Las Vegas Night 1 and 2 Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 473
    On plane from JFK headed on out.   Lots of PJ shirts on the plane.   ( and lots of Deadheads also) 

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,651
    wiscojam said:
    like my 20th show but a newbie when it comes to GA. So, line up starting at 4:00 and then get a wristband. Once we have the wristband do we stay in line for the 6:00 lobby open or do we just leave and come back to line up at 6:00. Question ultimately is: does the line position at 4:00 dictate floor position? Anyone know how this particular system works?
    People are already lined up for GA off site. They will move themselves over come 4pm tomorrow. When you show up you might not see them right away but they’ll be ahead of you regardless.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,834
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    like my 20th show but a newbie when it comes to GA. So, line up starting at 4:00 and then get a wristband. Once we have the wristband do we stay in line for the 6:00 lobby open or do we just leave and come back to line up at 6:00. Question ultimately is: does the line position at 4:00 dictate floor position? Anyone know how this particular system works?
    People are already lined up for GA off site. They will move themselves over come 4pm tomorrow. When you show up you might not see them right away but they’ll be ahead of you regardless.
    Perhaps this is a naive point-- and I have no dog in this fight as I am in GA but will make no effort to be on the rail-- but the venue sent an email yesterday saying that they will not honor any line that forms prior to 4 p.m.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    edited May 15
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    Perhaps this is a naive point-- and I have no dog in this fight as I am in GA but will make no effort to be on the rail-- but the venue sent an email yesterday saying that they will not honor any line that forms prior to 4 p.m.
    Band security dictates what happens with the line itself and will walk the crowd onto the property. It’s happened at every other show and will happen here as well. It’s nothing new and standard practice by the venue, as previous venues have done, for liability purposes but the guideline is understood.
    Post edited by 100 Pacer on
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    Band security dictates what happens with the line itself and will walk the crowd onto the property. It’s happened at every other show and will happen here as well. It’s nothing new and stand practice by the venue, as previous venues have done, for liability surprises but the guideline is understood.
    Interesting. I didn't know band security involved themselves in this.

So, devil's advocate, say there's someone who doesn't know anything about this procedure, and they show up at 4 p.m. in accordance with what they were told by the venue, only to be told they're behind these 30 people, wouldn't they have a legitimate complaint? "I did what you told me to do and I have to get behind these other people who didn't?"
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    Heads up. Posting a Las Vegas Night 1 GA ticket at 1 pm PST 
  • Options
    Heads up. Posting a Las Vegas Night 1 GA ticket at 1 pm PST 
    Bummer. I'm on Daylight Time. Like ships passing in the afternoon...
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,190
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    Band security dictates what happens with the line itself and will walk the crowd onto the property. It’s happened at every other show and will happen here as well. It’s nothing new and stand practice by the venue, as previous venues have done, for liability surprises but the guideline is understood.

So, devil's advocate, say there's someone who doesn't know anything about this procedure, and they show up at 4 p.m. in accordance with what they were told by the venue, only to be told they're behind these 30 people, wouldn't they have a legitimate complaint? "I did what you told me to do and I have to get behind these other people who didn't?"
    I think by 4:00pm tomorrow there will be over 100 people already in line.

• Options
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:

The line will have been moved over by the time casual fans walk up so it’s really a moot point.

• Options
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:

The line will have been moved over by the time casual fans walk up so it’s really a moot point.
    Well, this hypothetical person is not necessarily a casual fan. They're just someone who is unaware of the line procedure. I'm hardly a casual fan but I didn't know anything about it until you just described it to me.

Responding to GlowGirl: I thought there hadn't been as many people lining up early since the return to touring in 2022.
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
     =) 
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:

This is a joke, right? 
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,190
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:

Well, this hypothetical person is not necessarily a casual fan. They're just someone who is unaware of the line procedure. I'm hardly a casual fan but I didn't know anything about it until you just described it to me.

Responding to GlowGirl: I thought there hadn't been as many people lining up early since the return to touring in 2022.
    From my experience in Texas and Minnesota last year there were a lot of people lining up early. For Austin I got there are 4:00pm the day before and camped out overnight and was around 22nd in line or something like that. In St. Paul I got there at 4:00am morning of show and was 35th in line. It may have been a lot worse in prior years, but the camping out still happens.

• Options
    chuck nevittchuck nevitt Posts: 234
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    No they won't. 
  • Options
    Outlawed TornOutlawed Torn Posts: 42
    edited May 15
    I just got an email from Ten Club support that has different times from the Ticketmaster email.
    Ticketmaster email says GA Lobby entrance at 6 and Pit Access at 6:30 with public doors at 6:30.
    Ten Club email says GA Pit entry at 5:30 and public doors at 6.

Which one is correct?
    Post edited by Outlawed Torn on
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 739
    No dog in this fight. I won't we there that early. But hypothetically, there are no real rules for the line for the line. That becomes a personal code/morals 
  • Options
    I just got an email from Ten Club support that has different times from the Ticketmaster email.
    Ticketmaster email says GA Lobby entrance at 6 and Pit Access at 6:30 with public doors at 6:30.
    Ten Club email says GA Pit entry at 5:30 and public doors at 6.

Which one is correct?
     :o
    And why do they say to put tickets in mobile wallet but scan from the app with an android? 

• Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 786
    wiscojam said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    BF25394 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:

This is a joke, right? 
    the obscenery…
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,577
    100 Pacer said:
    wiscojam said:
    I hope they found a spot in the shade
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    RS72927RS72927 HENDERSON, NV Posts: 9
    GA-Pit both nights. PJ shows 37 & 38.

question: Where is said off site line up, in case one might be inclined to join?
    1993: Las Vegas-1&2
    1995: Phoenix, Salt Lake City-1&2
    1997: Oakland (Rolling Stones)-1
    1998: Park City, Phoenix, Las Vegas
    2000: Las Vegas, San Diego, San Bernardino
    2002: Seattle (Key Arena)-1 [w/ Brad]
    2003: San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix
    2005: George WA, Atlantic City-1&2
    2006: Las Vegas, San Diego, Los Angeles-1&2, George WA-1&2
    2009: Seattle-1&2, Universal City CA-1&2, San Diego
    2012: [Flight to Mars-Las Vegas]; [Eddie Vedder Solo-Las Vegas-1&2]
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, Los Angeles-1&2
    2022: San Diego, Phoenix, [GA Pit tix for cancelled Las Vegas]
    2024 Las Vegas- 1&2

Running Totals:  PJ-38,  EV-2,  FTM-1,  Brad-1
  • Options
    RS72927 said:

question: Where is said off site line up, in case one might be inclined to join?
    The Rio
  • Options
    edited May 15
    wiscojam said:
    RS72927 said:

The Rio
    or was it The Palms
  • Options
    sppjaussiesppjaussie Posts: 13
    I have an extra ticket for Vegas Night 1, FLRC, Row K.  Let me know if you would like it (face value)!  I would prefer it go to a real fan.  Thanks!

Megan 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Austin - September 19, 2023
    Nashville - September 16, 2022
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2014
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2014 
    Wrigley Field - June 19th, 2013
    Atlanta (Music Midtown) - September 22, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26th, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 27th, 2012
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 24th, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA- October 23rd, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 22nd, 2006 
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2003
    Atlanta - April 19th, 2003
    Nashville - April 18th, 2003
    Denver - April 1st, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2001
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 20th, 2001
    San Diego - October 25th, 2000
    Nashville - August 17th, 2000
    Atlanta - August 7th, 2000
    Atlanta - September 1st, 1998
    Atlanta (Lollapalooza) - August 20th, 1992
  • Options
    GruntruckGruntruck Phoenix, AZ Posts: 22
    Hey all, does anyone know if they will have an outside merch station? If so where? Thanks and see y'all tomorrow ! 
  • Options
    GruntruckGruntruck Phoenix, AZ Posts: 22
    edited May 15
    Hey Megan - My first PJ gigs were those Lallapalooza shows in ATL back in 92! 
    Post edited by Gruntruck on
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 810
    vitodacat said:
    On plane from JFK headed on out.   Lots of PJ shirts on the plane.   ( and lots of Deadheads also) 
    Sounds like heaven! Tomorrow can't arrive soon enough.
    "Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    Contributor & Patron - liveon4legs.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10 | 2024: Vegas 5/16-&-18, Indy? Wrigley 2?

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    sppjaussiesppjaussie Posts: 13
    Gruntruck said:
    Hey Megan - My first PJ gigs were those Lallapalooza shows in ATL back in 92! 
    Haha, awesome!  We’ve prob crossed paths a few times throughout the years! 
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Austin - September 19, 2023
    Nashville - September 16, 2022
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2014
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2014 
    Wrigley Field - June 19th, 2013
    Atlanta (Music Midtown) - September 22, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 26th, 2012
    Amsterdam - June 27th, 2012
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 24th, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA- October 23rd, 2010
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 22nd, 2006 
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2006
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 26th, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 25th, 2003
    Atlanta - April 19th, 2003
    Nashville - April 18th, 2003
    Denver - April 1st, 2003
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 21st, 2001
    Bridge School Benefit - Mountain View, CA - October 20th, 2001
    San Diego - October 25th, 2000
    Nashville - August 17th, 2000
    Atlanta - August 7th, 2000
    Atlanta - September 1st, 1998
    Atlanta (Lollapalooza) - August 20th, 1992
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,620
    Play fucking Blood tomorrow night
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,620
    That drop of 15 or so tickets for tomorrow night was crazy. Rows D and E section 8
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 676
    So, on my way to the airport to go to Vegas was a car accident on the interstate with a 3 hour delay.  Flight missed.  While waiting in said traffic jam my coolant hose decided to burst.  Towed back home.  Scheduled flight for the morning after eating original flight.  Don't give up! 
    I got GA for tomorrow and I damn well will be in that pit.