Options

Las Vegas Night 1 and 2 Roll Call

Comments

• Options
    Thirty ThreeThirty Three Posts: 6
    I'll be in GA2 both nights. Anyone know of any 10 Club meet ups? 
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,552
    BLACK35 said:
    Not sure where to ask this question, so I’ll ask here. For whatever reason I cannot add my tickets to my apple wallet. I’ve been able to add boarding passes, hotel reservations and stuff like that. Is anyone else have this problem. I was going to delete the TM app and then just reinstall, but a little afraid that my tickets will disappear, could that happen. I still have my email confirmations. 
    I’m just not very sharp when it comes to these electronics/computer stuff. Any help is much appreciated 
    The day of the show a barcode will appear from your app where right now, it only says add to Apple wallet, so you can just scan the tickets right from your TM app. They only tell you to add to your wallet because it is faster for them to scan, and if there 15,000 people in one location data usage gets high, can slow your phone down, which takes longer to load the app and the barcodes. But you'll be fine! 
    Appreciate that and thought I would be able to just use app. I deleted TM app and reinstalled it and was still doing the same thing. Thanks!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 174
    TheStuddz said:
    blairs1 said:
    anyone have a slight heart attack when you saw the “important update” subject line regarding tickets?

Oh yeah! As a fellow Ontarian who booked this Vegas trip around these shows, it doesn't take much to freak me out right now lol
    Ontarian? California or Canada?!
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,316
    JR225955 said:
    FYI:

Hello,
      
    This message is being sent on behalf of MGM Grand Garden Arena regarding your upcoming event.  
      
    Pearl Jam - Dark Matter World Tour 2024 at MGM Grand Garden Arena
    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV
    Saturday, May 18, 2024, Doors at 5:30PM

General Admission Guests: 
    • General Admission guests may begin lining up in the East Lot next to The Lower Level entrance of the Grand Garden Arena  NO EARLIER than 4:00PM.   
    • Once in the queue for the GA, you will be asked to present your event ticket then you will be issued a venue GA wristband.  
    • You must always wear your venue GA wristband for floor access.  
    • Entry to the lobby starts at 6:00PM and access to the GA PIT at 6:30PM  
    • General public doors are at 6:30PM.  
    *Times Subject to Change 

Please note: A line numbering system by guests WILL NOT be honored, nor will the venue provide a number system. It is first come, first serve at the time the line queue begins. We ask that you be courteous and respectful to one another. Misconduct between fans and/or towards event staff will not be tolerated. Event management reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with event management rules. The queue for General Admission is subject to weather elements. Please plan accordingly.  

We encourage our early arriving guests to visit our numerous Food & Beverage outlets and enjoy your time at MGM Grand prior to lining up for the show. 

Bag Policy  
    No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12” x 12” x 6” max).  Guests WILL NOT be able to check bags/personal items.  Please leave all bags or backpacks in your hotel room or car.  For more information about prohibited items, please visit www.mgmgrand.com for a full list. 

Will Call Guests: 
    If you have tickets on will call, photo ID is required for pick up.   

Grand Garden Arena Ticket Office Hours of Operation: 
    Saturday, May 18th 12:00PM – 8:30PM 

Parking: 
    For guests driving to the event, please note paid parking will be in place. If you have any additional questions, please email boxoffice@grandgardenarena.com.  
      
    We hope you enjoy the event.
      
    Ticketmaster Fan Support
    Staying near the airport. Which is the lesser pain in the ass, parking garage at MGM or Uber in and out?
    I'm not a local but I know there is a special out of the way spot for catching ubers, and also I know I wouldn't want to drive there. I heard cabs can be a better value since they can't charge surge pricing.
    Cabs are much better in Vegas then Uber.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,179
    edited May 14
    we decided to stay out of town for the first time, so also trying to figure out exactly how to deal with parking/transportation. Usually would just park for the weekend and hoof it around
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 781
    we decided to stay out of town for the first time, so also trying to figure out exactly how to deal with parking/transportation. Usually would just park for the weekend and hoof it around
    there is a rail system that goes end-to-end if you haven't seen that. I believe it runs real late...worth looking into depending on where you plan to stay or park, etc.
  • Options
    opsopcopolisopsopcopolis Posts: 1,179
    LukinAtU said:
    there is a rail system that goes end-to-end if you haven't seen that. I believe it runs real late...worth looking into depending on where you plan to stay or park, etc.
    Yeah, I know. It's a balancing act between time we want to spend commuting within the strip vs time we want to spend sitting in post show traffic. We've been to Vegas a lot for shows the last few years (particularly since the Sphere went up) and are just kinda sick of staying in Vegas proper. Decided to go with Lake Las Vegas this time so we can actually relax between shows. 
    2006: Hartford
    2008: Camden 2, Hartford
    2010: Hartford
    2013: Wrigley, Worcester x2, Hartford
    2015: NYC
    2016: Philly 2, MSG x2, Boston 2, (TOTD Philly 2, MSG)
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Boston x2
    2022: San Diego, Sacramento, Las Vegas
  • Options
    JR225955 said:
    FYI:

Hello,
      
    This message is being sent on behalf of MGM Grand Garden Arena regarding your upcoming event.  
      

• General Admission guests may begin lining up in the East Lot next to The Lower Level entrance of the Grand Garden Arena  NO EARLIER than 4:00PM.   
    • Once in the queue for the GA, you will be asked to present your event ticket then you will be issued a venue GA wristband.  
    *Times Subject to Change 

Please note: A line numbering system by guests WILL NOT be honored, nor will the venue provide a number system. It is first come, first serve at the time the line queue begins. We ask that you be courteous and respectful to one another. Misconduct between fans and/or towards event staff will not be tolerated. Event management reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject, any person whose conduct management deems disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language, or who fails to comply with event management rules. The queue for General Admission is subject to weather elements. Please plan accordingly.  

We encourage our early arriving guests to visit our numerous Food & Beverage outlets and enjoy your time at MGM Grand prior to lining up for the show. 

Bag Policy  
    No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12” x 12” x 6” max).  Guests WILL NOT be able to check bags/personal items.  Please leave all bags or backpacks in your hotel room or car.  For more information about prohibited items, please visit www.mgmgrand.com for a full list. 

Will Call Guests: 

Parking: 
    For guests driving to the event, please note paid parking will be in place. If you have any additional questions, please email boxoffice@grandgardenarena.com.  
      
      
    Ticketmaster Fan Support
    Staying near the airport. Which is the lesser pain in the ass, parking garage at MGM or Uber in and out?
    I'm not a local but I know there is a special out of the way spot for catching ubers, and also I know I wouldn't want to drive there. I heard cabs can be a better value since they can't charge surge pricing.
    Cabs are much better in Vegas than Uber.
    what do u suggest upon arrival at the airport…cab/uber/lyft? Arrive Wednesday 11PM local.
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,677
    So confused - does this monorail actually go to the airport?
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    release00release00 Posts: 346
    No
    "So much it dont show"
  • Options
    release00 said:
    No
    The airport website would have you think otherwise. Unbelievable.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    release00 said:
    No
    i know theres a stop at/near MGM Grand and maybe another after that, towards the airport. I'll have to look and see how long of a walk it may be from airport to a rail stop. cant be too far...
  • Options
    LukinAtU said:
    release00 said:
    No
    i know theres a stop at/near MGM Grand and maybe another after that, towards the airport. I'll have to look and see how long of a walk it may be from airport to a rail stop. cant be too far...
    It will be very late. I'll just take a cab.

• Options
    EL91640EL91640 Posts: 91
    LukinAtU said:
    release00 said:
    No
    It will be very late. I'll just take a cab.
    Agree and cabs have a flat rate to the strip if you're staying on the strip 
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    blairs1 said:
    anyone have a slight heart attack when you saw the “important update” subject line regarding tickets?

Eerily reminiscent of the las time I tried to see them in Vegas
  • Options
    wiscojamwiscojam Appleton Posts: 343
    edited May 14
    like my 20th show but a newbie when it comes to GA. So, line up starting at 4:00 and then get a wristband. Once we have the wristband do we stay in line for the 6:00 lobby open or do we just leave and come back to line up at 6:00. Question ultimately is: does the line position at 4:00 dictate floor position? Anyone know how this particular system works?
    Post edited by wiscojam on
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 738
    edited May 14
    JR225955 said:
    FYI:

Hello,
      
      

*Times Subject to Change 

Bag Policy  

Will Call Guests: 

Parking: 
      
      
    Ticketmaster Fan Support
    Cabs are much better in Vegas then Uber.
    Depends on your value of time and $. Also depends on where you are going. I've taken an uber from the strip to fremont st for $20-25. Cab back was almost double. Uber can be much cheaper in my experience. 

From the airport.......I usually take a cab to the strip. Flat rate and you don't have to wait long. Uber might be cheaper, but not by much. 
    Post edited by Eddieredder on
  • Options
    EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 738
    wiscojam said:
    like my 20th show but a newbie when it comes to GA. So, line up starting at 4:00 and then get a wristband. Once we have the wristband do we stay in line for the 6:00 lobby open or do we just leave and come back to line up at 6:00. Question ultimately is: does the line position at 4:00 dictate floor position? Anyone know how this particular system works?
    If you are going for the rail then you need to stay in line. 

I've never personally done it. I also don't need to be up that close. Back of GA is still pretty sweet and close. An hour before show time has always been my sweet spot. I also like to be on the side (Mike's) and that makes a difference too. 
  • Options
    Just listed 1 GA for Thursday. 
    * Randall's Island - Sep 28 & 29, 1996 * Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum Stadium - Nov 14 & 15, 1997 * Thomas and Mack Center - Jul 11, 1998 * Great Western Forum - Jul 13 & 14, 1998 * Desert Sky Pavilion - Oct 21, 2000 * MGM Grand - Oct 22, 2000 * Greek Theatre - Oct 24, 2000 * Glen Helen Blockbuster - Oct 28, 2000 * Shoreline Amphitheatre - Oct 20, 2001 * Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - Jun 02 & 03, 2003 * San Diego Sports Arena - Jun 05, 2003 * MGM Grand - Jun 06, 2003 * Cricket Pavilion - Jun 07, 2003 * Santa Barbara - Oct 28, 2003 * Fox Theatre - Oct 05, 2004 * Borgata - Sep 30, 2005 * Wachovia Center - Oct 03, 2005 * The Forum - Jul 09 & 10, 2006 * United Center - Aug 23, 2009 * Sprint Center - May 3, 2010 * Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013 * Chesapeake Energy Arena - Nov 16, 2013
  • Options
    PJWGIIIPJWGIII Chicago, IL Posts: 810

Hey everybody now — flying in Wednesday morning, flying out Sunday. Section 18 Row J for both PJ nights. Section 201 for Dead&Co @ Sphere on the off-night. Staying at Mandalay Bay.

Gonna be hosting the “React/Respond” podcast recording for @Sobelberg8 (LIVE ON 4 LEGS) immediately after both PJ shows outside the arena. Will announce location here as soon as it’s set. Come by and tell us how you felt about the set!

As for my Wishlist…

Never Seen: Release, Better Man, Whipping, Hail Hail, Untitled/MFC, Grievance, LBC, Inside Job, Upper Hand, Waiting 4 Stevie

Want Again: RVM, In My Tree, Present Tense, Evo, Sad, Breath, Footsteps, U, Retrograde, Deep

VIVA LAS VEGAS!

"Red Rover, Red Rover, Mike McCready – Take Over!!" - E.V.

Ten Club "Ambassador" (recap-writer) - DEEP.pearljam.com
    Contributor & Patron - liveon4legs.com
    : Chicago 2 (Wrigley Field) 8/20 | 20(20)22: St Louis 9/18 | 2023: Chicago 2 (United Center) 9/7, Indianapolis (Deer Creek) 9/10 | 2024: Vegas 5/16-&-18, Indy? Wrigley 2?

EV:
    2018: CURE Benefit Show (Chicago - Navy Pier) 10/15

RIP: Andy, Kurt, Chris
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 306
    Image of  shabooya-ya-ya shabooya roll call
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,743
    I'll be in GA both nights. Thursday will be my 75th show.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    WMAmoricanWMAmorican Posts: 246
    Is it too much to ask for "Cold Confession" or "Ten Billion Years"?
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 662
    Great sec 7P single available for night 1.
  • Options
    YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 662
    YAKIMATSU said:
    Great sec 7P single available for night 1.
    sold
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 174
    Did the email for GA say that can’t line up before 4pm? Is that day of or day prior?
  • Options
    jgregory89jgregory89 Las Vegas Posts: 173
    blairs1 said:
    Did the email for GA say that can’t line up before 4pm? Is that day of or day prior?
    Day of. 
  • Options
    frozen rozenfrozen rozen Posts: 199
    Heading out of Toronto now…see everyone tomorrow night!! 
    9-21-96 Toronto
    8-22-98 Barrie
    10-5-00 Toronto
    6-28-03 Toronto
    9-12-05 London, 9-13-05 Hamilton, 9-19-05 Toronto
    5-9-06 Toronto, 5-10-06 Toronto
    6-24-08 MSG, 6-25-08 MSG, 8-12-08 EV, 8-13-08 EV
    8-21-09 Toronto
    5-09-10 Cleveland, 5-10-10 Buffalo
    9-3-11 Pj20, 9-4-11 Pj20, 9-11-11 Toronto, 9-12-11 Toronto, 9-15-11 Hamilton
    7-16-13 London
    10-16-14 Detroit
    5-1-16 MSG, 5-2-16 MSG, 5-10-16 Toronto, 5-11-16 Toronto, 8-5-16 Fenway, 8-7-16 Fenway 
    9-4-18 Fenway 
    9-3-22 Ottawa, 9-6-22 Hamilton, 9-8-22 Toronto 
  • Options
    Just listed 1 GA for Thursday. 
    fuck
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,501
    No