Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,652
    Zod said:
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:
    If you have sold tickets through f2f and you see a small deposit into your account from Ticketmaster, does that mean that all of your information you sent them including your tax info was correct and you can assume that the full amount will be deposited into your account within a week or so?
    I'm just not sure if I have to do anything else now that I've seen the initial small deposit?

The micro deposits are test deposits: Ticketmaster needs to be advised the correct account received the micro deposits so your confirmation is required. You’ll need to log into your Ticketmaster account and in your account profile you’ll see your payment information with your account details and two empty fields for you to plug the micro deposit amounts. Once you do that’s confirmation for Ticketmaster that yes indeed the correct payment details are on file and they can proceed with the direct deposit of your payment.
    Thank you so much for that info

👍

Once you’ve confirmed the micro deposits should be 4 business days for your deposit to hit.

One would hope.  I'm at two weeks today.  Got the two verified deposits on the 9th, and i'm pretty sure I was speedy at entering the deposit amounts.  So that's 10 business days, when it's supposed to be 5 to 7, allthough I found some references on reddit that using a bank account takes longer than using a debit card.  The problem being TM doesn't seem to recognize postal codes if you try to use a Canadian postal code when entering a Canadian debit card.

TM's reselling platform is awful.    I'm just hoping TM is backed up or being slow, because I imagine it would be a slog to try and track down these funds.
    My CDN TD bank account and US domiciled TD bank account each received their numerous deposits exactly 4 business days after confirming the test deposits. I would suggest rather than using a debit card you enter your chequing (CDN account) or checking (US account) details in order to receive your direct deposits. Not sure what the advantage is in attempting to use a debit card instead but fair to say it’s not working for you.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Did another exchange, now row 11 in sec 119 for N2 😍
    Nice! I'm in row 14 behind you,  before they dropped prices in front of me. Great seats, enjoy the show!
  • Options
    Nice! I'm in row 14 behind you,  before they dropped prices in front of me. Great seats, enjoy the show!
    Something tells me lots of the fanclub will be there as well. Can’t wait to hear the new album live! Sing it loud!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    There may be questions about ticket sales for Van N1 and N2,  but Van N1 and N2 definitely has the best thread going !! the shows will be great! 
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 286
    steven87 said:
    Does anyone know if you can exchange/upgrade your original 10c tickets from Ticketstoday, or only tickets that were purchased directly through TM? My sister is using my original 10c tickets, and I was curious whether I could try to upgrade them? Thanks!
    You can only sell. You cannot exchange. Ticketstoday considers that a refund and there are no refunds.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    i dont know if i should grab a ticket now, noticed that some of the 290 tix are now down to 260 or should i hope for a single ga?
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,394
    Did any of you get an email when TM send out the payment?  I only got an email when the tickets sold.   Website says funds are sent, but I'm pretty sure it says that by default (I think it said that before I verified the bank account).  I suppose my plan B, is to erase all my payment settings and add my RBC account instead.  Verify that, and hope it works.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Did any of you get an email when TM send out the payment?  I only got an email when the tickets sold.   Website says funds are sent, but I'm pretty sure it says that by default (I think it said that before I verified the bank account).  I suppose my plan B, is to erase all my payment settings and add my RBC account instead.  Verify that, and hope it works.
    I've only received email when sold,  and then days later noticed the micro deposits.  My account did say payment sent. Now have verified account, see what happens. 
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,652
    Zod said:
    The “congratulations you’re getting paid” emails hit weeks after the direct deposits were already made in my case.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    wZod said:
    No email but when I looked at my sold tix on TM it said the money had been sent. Four days later it showed up in my account. 
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,876
    Van N1 and N2 definitely has the best thread going !! the shows will be great! 
    +1
    11 days to gooooo! Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you in Vancouver :rock_on:
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    Row 14 for my wife and I also as this the the lowest row for face back on Friday.
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    Row 14 for my wife and I also as this the the lowest row for face back on Friday.
    Bring on section 119! 😍
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    i dont know if i should grab a ticket now, noticed that some of the 290 tix are now down to 260 or should i hope for a single ga?
    Just curious are you N1 only? Tons of excellent tickets for N2 at  face value right now. That said I'd be inclined to wait it out. Very likely TM will drop the best of the wings in the days ahead and who knows a 10C fanclub member could have their concert buddy fall victim to any number of things that can derail one's plans at the last minute.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,328
    DJ253147 said:
    Bring on section 119! 😍
    Sounds like section 119’s gonna be rocking!!! 🤘🎸
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I received 3 emails- (1) an email when the tickets sold; (2) an email when the micro deposits were sent to my account (reminding me to verify my account); and (3) another email telling me that I was getting paid, which I think didn’t arrive until a day or two after I had already been paid. 
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 286
    Just sold my N1 Row 36 FLR single. I'm a happy camper. Really wasn't sure that was ever going to go.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 92
    DJ253147 said:
    Just curious are you N1 only? Tons of excellent tickets for N2 at  face value right now. That said I'd be inclined to wait it out. Very likely TM will drop the best of the wings in the days ahead and who knows a 10C fanclub member could have their concert buddy fall victim to any number of things that can derail one's plans at the last minute.

Yeah, I'm in van just for n1. Arrive Friday morning. I had pairs but since I'm going alone now I put them up f2f last week. Obviously ga is the goal but realistically 119 would be awesome.
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Decided to delete my US debit card from both my wife's and my account... and deleted and readded the Canadian banking info.   Hopefully that dislodges it (found a post on reddit, where deleting the payment methods and starting over did the trick).
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892
    Zod said:
    Decided to delete my US debit card from both my wife's and my account... and deleted and readded the Canadian banking info.   Hopefully that dislodges it (found a post on reddit, where deleting the payment methods and starting over did the trick).
    Are you going through the US ticketmaster site (.com) or Canadian (.ca)?

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Zod said:

Canada.  I live close to the US border so I often go to Seattle for concerts.  I used ticketmaster.com when I added my US debit card, and ticketmaster.ca when I added the banking info for Canada.  The thing is our Canadian bank account is now verified on both my account and my wife's account, and the tax disclaimers are filled out.   No idea why the first pair hasn't paid out yet.

I found a few other people on the internet had similar issues, so they deleted the current payment methods, and reinput the single method they wanted.  Seemed to dislodge the payment(s).  I'm hoping that works for me.

What irking, is pretty much no one gets solutions by actually contacting TM :(

• Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    There are a couple of f2f listings that are 6 floor seats together for $800-980 each - did someone really buy all those seats at that price and change their mind?? I know the panic is hard to override when it seems like you might miss out, but that just seems crazy.
  • Options
    julieferjuliefer New Westminster, BC Posts: 395
    edited April 23
    (duplicate posted deleted)
    Post edited by juliefer on
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

Canada.  I live close to the US border so I often go to Seattle for concerts.  I used ticketmaster.com when I added my US debit card, and ticketmaster.ca when I added the banking info for Canada.  The thing is our Canadian bank account is now verified on both my account and my wife's account, and the tax disclaimers are filled out.   No idea why the first pair hasn't paid out yet.

I found a few other people on the internet had similar issues, so they deleted the current payment methods, and reinput the single method they wanted.  Seemed to dislodge the payment(s).  I'm hoping that works for me.

Weird, cuz on the CA site, it shows that I still have my floor tickets (the ones you bought) but on the US site it says sold, payout sent (I havent received anything) and that they have all my tax info, etc.

Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

Weird, cuz on the CA site, it shows that I still have my floor tickets (the ones you bought) but on the US site it says sold, payout sent (I havent received anything) and that they have all my tax info, etc.

Weird.  I did realize just now, that my credit card recently got compromised and my cc company had to issue me a new one.  I think for selling tickets, both the receiving account and credit card (marked to cover refunds) must be active.  I wonder if they tried to to verify the credit card and it bounced.  Maybe I fixed it when I added the new cc to TM at the end of last week.

Odd though.  I've sold a few tickets to US shows, using the US debit card and it worked pretty good.  Not sure why I'm having more problems inside my own country :)

On the tickets I've sold, they still appear in my events, but if I click on them, then they show as sold.    If I go to my listings I can see the pairs I've sold via the sold tab or whatever it is.

It's a bit nerve wracking because we upgraded 3 times, so TM is sitting on over $1200 :(
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

Weird.  I did realize just now, that my credit card recently got compromised and my cc company had to issue me a new one.  I think for selling tickets, both the receiving account and credit card (marked to cover refunds) must be active.  I wonder if they tried to to verify the credit card and it bounced.  Maybe I fixed it when I added the new cc to TM at the end of last week.

Odd though.  I've sold a few tickets to US shows, using the US debit card and it worked pretty good.  Not sure why I'm having more problems inside my own country :)

On the tickets I've sold, they still appear in my events, but if I click on them, then they show as sold.    If I go to my listings I can see the pairs I've sold via the sold tab or whatever it is.

It's a bit nerve wracking because we upgraded 3 times, so TM is sitting on over $1200 :(
    Did u call them? 1 (855) 985-4357?
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

It sounds like your prior CC may have gotten rejected, which most likely delayed the payment. Hopefully now that you’ve added your new CC you’ll finally get paid out within a week. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    Zod said:
    Zod said:

Did u call them? 1 (855) 985-4357?
    nope, most people seem to get just sent around in circles.   If what I did today doesn't result in getting the funds by mid next week, I'll give it a try.   From most comments I can find, when people have issues, TM just says wait longer.. lol.

The other challenge is 2 out of 3 pairs were from my wife's TM account.   They're all the same amounts, even if/when they do start to land I won't know 100% sure everything was fixed until all 3 land :(
  • Options
    edited April 23
    I just got the small deposits but no instructions on what to do next.  Sale occurred on 4/18.
    Found the spot for verification under TM>My Account>Selling Tickets
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
  • Options
    I just got the small deposits but no instructions on what to do next.  Sale occurred on 4/18.
    This is in line with what I experienced as well. I received the small deposits about a week after the sale, and then received the full amount about a week later (after I verified my Wise account by entering the two small deposit amounts into my TM account). So enter the small deposit amounts into your TM account today, and then you should hopefully receive the full payment within the next week or so.