Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,328
    Finally dumped my floor seat. I saw all the other resales on the floor in the cheap range have sold over the weekend so mine is the only one available under $300. Crossing my fingers someone thinks they just want to be on the floor no matter what.

I bought in Sec 105. That's going to be a great place to see the show.
    I think you made a good decision- you can’t beat 104-05 or 118-19 in terms of your vantage point; best seats in the house. And I don’t think you’ll have any problem unloading your floor seat. Even the crappy ones all the way in the back seem to be getting snapped up pretty quickly. 
  • Options
    nicolenicole Posts: 64
    steven87 said:
    Finally dumped my floor seat. I saw all the other resales on the floor in the cheap range have sold over the weekend so mine is the only one available under $300. Crossing my fingers someone thinks they just want to be on the floor no matter what.

I think you made a good decision- you can’t beat 104-05 or 118-19 in terms of your vantage point; best seats in the house. And I don’t think you’ll have any problem unloading your floor seat. Even the crappy ones all the way in the back seem to be getting snapped up pretty quickly. 
    Thanks everyone for the input! I was relieved when my floor seats sold within an hour or two overnight, I think maybe because there were no other floor tickets for under $500 at the time. Hopefully everyone else dumping their floor tickets for better seats will find the same. So looking forward to the shows and watching Stone groove out 😀
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 286
    steven87 said:

Yah, I looked up my Sting tickets from last year because they were fantastic seats and that was Sec 106, so being in 105 will be many levels of awesome.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,652
    Vancouver hotel rooms opening up and pricing has been reduced slightly. Can’t hurt to check if you’re still on the fence or comparing.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Do we need to be worried about how many N2 tickets are still left?  It's my kids' first PJ show and I can't have it be cancelled?
  • Options
    NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,389
    Do we need to be worried about how many N2 tickets are still left?  It's my kids' first PJ show and I can't have it be cancelled?
    It won't be canceled 
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Great White North Posts: 286
    edited April 22
    100 Pacer said:
    Vancouver hotel rooms opening up and pricing has been reduced slightly. Can’t hurt to check if you’re still on the fence or comparing.
    We stayed at the YWCA hotel after The Black Crowes last week. We never had a problem and I slept like a baby after the show. The Queen beds are a small queen mattress though. If they rates are good, and you don't mind a little less elbow room between you and your significant other, I'd suggest consider it.

Watch out for those rooms noted as Share Bathroom. There are those types of rooms so be mindful if that matters to you.
    Post edited by Original_Shifty on
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    edited April 22
    steven87 said:

Yah, I looked up my Sting tickets from last year because they were fantastic seats and that was Sec 106, so being in 105 will be many levels of awesome.
    Good to hear about 106 being solid too. My N1 10c are in 106(closer to 105 than 107 too) and I’ve considered trying to upgrade but only to the 4 sections you’ve mentioned above but may well just stay put. It looks like our seats lineup somewhere near the back of the pit which is pretty close to the stage.

Night 2 are 119 picked up last week at face so we’ll get a look at  each side of the stage.
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,394
    I don't think so, it's mostly lower bowl, the entire upper bowl is sold.   I was very shocked in 2022 when the pumpkins seating map look even worse, then we showed up and it was mostly sold out. I guess, don't underestimate the power of people that don't plan in advance? :)
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    Zod said:
    I don't think so, it's mostly lower bowl, the entire upper bowl is sold.   I was very shocked in 2022 when the pumpkins seating map look even worse, then we showed up and it was mostly sold out. I guess, don't underestimate the power of people that don't plan in advance? :)
    Very true, you could be planning to go, but right now there is no urgency in buying tickets today
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 651
    edited April 22
    Zod said:
    On this same note we saw RHCP last March 29 in B.C. Place. Great setlist and show btw them and our first seeing them with John Frusciante. We got our seats, pretty good ones, section 215 I think maybe $160.00 each about a week ahead of time. 

They dropped in price one more time by maybe $20.00 however there appeared to be tons of empty seats right down to the wire. Get to the show and it’s pretty much a fullish house. Our theory is many of these tickets had to have been given away,
    there’s no other explanation that makes sense, the demand as show time nears shrinks not grows. No price is low enough for non music people. 
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    Zod said:
    On this same note we saw RHCP last March 29 in B.C. Place. Great setlist and show btw them and our first seeing them with John Frusciante. We got our seats, pretty good ones, section 215 I think maybe $160.00 each about a week ahead of time. 

They dropped in price one more time by maybe $20.00 however there appeared to be tons of empty seats right down to the wire. Get to the show and it’s pretty much a fullish house. Our theory is many of these tickets had to have been given away,
    there’s no other explanation that makes sense, the demand as show time nears shrinks not grows. No price is low enough for non music people. 

Thanks Guys, that makes me feel better.  We are locked in with the best seats in the house, just need it to happen for them.
  • Options
    DJ253147 said:
    Zod said:

I've wondered about this at a few shows i've gone too.  GNR in seattle in 2016, that pumpkins show.     I assumed it was last minute ticket buyers for people looking for something to do, or a last second price drop to a point people decided to go, but I never saw big price drops on TM (but also didn't look in the afternoon before the show).  It did cross my mind tickets might of been given away, but that's also a lot of tickets to give away last second.
  • Options
    edited April 22
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    How long is it taking for people to get their $$?  Tomorrow is 2 weeks since I confirmed the bank account, and nadda for deposits so far :(
    Took me about a week or so after I verified the account by confirming the two deposits. Did you submit the tax form yet? They won’t pay out until you do. 
    I did, yah, because I've had to sell tickets to US stuff from my account before.   After a bunch of google searching I did discover that TM's system is faster if you use a debit card vs. a verified bank account.  Not sure why, but people said it seemed to take 3 or 4 extra days.

Unfortunately, it didn't let me add my Canadian debit card (it refused to recognize the postal code).  Probably because not all Canadian Bank use VISA debit, so a bunch of Canadian debit cards probably wouldn't work.

My friend who sold ticket 2 days after me hasn't gotten his funds yet either (to an already verified account).
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:
    How long is it taking for people to get their $$?  Tomorrow is 2 weeks since I confirmed the bank account, and nadda for deposits so far :(
    Took me about a week or so after I verified the account by confirming the two deposits. Did you submit the tax form yet? They won’t pay out until you do. 
    I did, yah, because I've had to sell tickets to US stuff from my account before.   After a bunch of google searching I did discover that TM's system is faster if you use a debit card vs. a verified bank account.  Not sure why, but people said it seemed to take 3 or 4 extra days.

Unfortunately, it didn't let me add my Canadian debit card (it refused to recognize the postal code).  Probably because not all Canadian Bank use VISA debit, so a bunch of Canadian debit cards probably wouldn't work.

My friend who sold ticket 2 days after me hasn't gotten his funds yet either (to an already verified account).
    I think they send u a cheque if they can’t do it via an auto deposit. May be a bit tho
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:

I think they send u a cheque if they can’t do it via an auto deposit. May be a bit tho
    Cheques are no longer an option. 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Did another exchange, now row 11 in sec 119 for N2 😍
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    That’s what I have! Aisle seat!
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 537
    edited April 23
    Sweet. I’ll look out for u!  I’m about 9 seats in!
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
  • Options
    GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 1,048
    Sweet. I’ll look out for u!  I’m about 9 seats in!
    Sure thing! Waive hello! 😊
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • Options
    Zod said:
    steven87 said:
    Zod said:

Except we do have auto deposit lol.   Both my wife's TM account and mine go into the same Canadian joint account.   No idea why it's taking so long for the payment to come in.. shrug.  tm being tm I guess.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,328
    Does anyone know if you can exchange/upgrade your original 10c tickets from Ticketstoday, or only tickets that were purchased directly through TM? My sister is using my original 10c tickets, and I was curious whether I could try to upgrade them? Thanks!
  • Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 482
    steven87 said:
    Does anyone know if you can exchange/upgrade your original 10c tickets from Ticketstoday, or only tickets that were purchased directly through TM? My sister is using my original 10c tickets, and I was curious whether I could try to upgrade them? Thanks!
    Never tried it myself but people in the F2F thread say it’s direct TM tix only. A couple people there say they’ve been denied upgrades on 10c tix because of a Ticketstoday no refund policy. 
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,226
    edited April 23

Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2
  • Options
    If you have sold tickets through f2f and you see a small deposit into your account from Ticketmaster, does that mean that all of your information you sent them including your tax info was correct and you can assume that the full amount will be deposited into your account within a week or so?
    I'm just not sure if I have to do anything else now that I've seen the initial small deposit?

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    If you have sold tickets through f2f and you see a small deposit into your account from Ticketmaster, does that mean that all of your information you sent them including your tax info was correct and you can assume that the full amount will be deposited into your account within a week or so?
    I'm just not sure if I have to do anything else now that I've seen the initial small deposit?

The micro deposits are test deposits: Ticketmaster needs to be advised the correct account received the micro deposits so your confirmation is required. You’ll need to log into your Ticketmaster account and in your account profile you’ll see your payment information with your account details and two empty fields for you to plug the micro deposit amounts. Once you do that’s confirmation for Ticketmaster that yes indeed the correct payment details are on file and they can proceed with the direct deposit of your payment.

• Options
    100 Pacer said:

The micro deposits are test deposits: Ticketmaster needs to be advised the correct account received the micro deposits so your confirmation is required. You’ll need to log into your Ticketmaster account and in your account profile you’ll see your payment information with your account details and two empty fields for you to plug the micro deposit amounts. Once you do that’s confirmation for Ticketmaster that yes indeed the correct payment details are on file and they can proceed with the direct deposit of your payment.
    Thank you so much for that info

" Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    100 Pacer said:

👍

Once you’ve confirmed the micro deposits should be 4 business days for your deposit to hit.

• Options
    edited April 23
    100 Pacer said:
    100 Pacer said:

👍

Once you’ve confirmed the micro deposits should be 4 business days for your deposit to hit.

One would hope.  I'm at two weeks today.  Got the two verified deposits on the 9th, and i'm pretty sure I was speedy at entering the deposit amounts.  So that's 10 business days, when it's supposed to be 5 to 7, allthough I found some references on reddit that using a bank account takes longer than using a debit card.  The problem being TM doesn't seem to recognize postal codes if you try to use a Canadian postal code when entering a Canadian debit card.

TM's reselling platform is awful.    I'm just hoping TM is backed up or being slow, because I imagine it would be a slog to try and track down these funds.
  • Options
    nc_jammer1nc_jammer1 Posts: 546
    100 Pacer said:

thank you for this!