Options

Vancouver N1 and N2 - Thread

Comments

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,883
    steven87 said:
    I just got the small deposits but no instructions on what to do next.  Sale occurred on 4/18.
    This is in line with what I experienced as well. I received the small deposits about a week after the sale, and then received the full amount about a week later (after I verified my Wise account by entering the two small deposit amounts into my TM account). So enter the small deposit amounts into your TM account today, and then you should hopefully receive the full payment within the next week or so. 
    Yeah, just dumb that I didn't get any instruction from TM, had to go find it myself.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,253
    steven87 said:
    I just got the small deposits but no instructions on what to do next.  Sale occurred on 4/18.
    This is in line with what I experienced as well. I received the small deposits about a week after the sale, and then received the full amount about a week later (after I verified my Wise account by entering the two small deposit amounts into my TM account). So enter the small deposit amounts into your TM account today, and then you should hopefully receive the full payment within the next week or so. 
    Yeah, just dumb that I didn't get any instruction from TM, had to go find it myself.

Definitely, it's not a very user friendly platform :(
  • Options
    It's crazy that we are less than 2 weeks away from Van 2 and about half of the lower bowl is still up for sale.
    It's such bullshit that during the initial sale Ticketmaster made it seem like it was selling out quickly and forced people to buy all the upper deck seats 
    and inflated the prices of tickets so bad. 
    " Things were different then, all is different now "

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    ten474ten474 Los Angeles Posts: 147
    I am making last minute plans to go to Vancouver. Looking for one GA ticket for each night. I have good 10C seats in LA and Seattle to trade. Thank you.
    2000: Los Angeles, San Bernardino
    2003: Irvine, Las Vegas, Santa Barbara
    2006: Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2011: Mexico City
    2013: Wrigley Field, Los Angeles N1 & N2
    2014: Austin City Limits Weekend 1
    2015: Mexico City
    2016: Fenway N1 & N2
    2018: Seattle N1 & N2, Missoula, Boston N1 & N2
    2021: Ohana I, Ohana II
    2022: San Diego, LA N1 & N2, Oakland N1 & N2, Fresno
    2023: St. Paul N1 & N2

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 364
    It's crazy that we are less than 2 weeks away from Van 2 and about half of the lower bowl is still up for sale.
    It's such bullshit that during the initial sale Ticketmaster made it seem like it was selling out quickly and forced people to buy all the upper deck seats 
    I know a bunch of non club members who got shut out of the initial TM sale. Once more seats got released they couldn’t be bothered to buy tix. They’d spent the $ elsewhere already or were pissed at the whole situation. 
  • Options
    ekwipt said:
    I know a bunch of non club members who got shut out of the initial TM sale. Once more seats got released they couldn’t be bothered to buy tix. They’d spent the $ elsewhere already or were pissed at the whole situation. 
    Exactly. I had 4 or 5 friends try for tickets right away and they all got shut out or the only tickets available were $600 and up. 
    They all just said fuck it and moved on. 
    It's super frustrating to think that this is just how they do business now and it's not like there's any options or anyway around it. 

Seattle 09-16-96, Vancouver 07-19-98, Seattle 11-05-00, Seattle 12-09-02, Vancouver 05-30-03, Vancouver 09-02-05, Gorge 07-23-06, Seattle 09-21-09, Seattle 09-22-09, Vancouver 09-25-09
  • Options
    DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 630
    edited April 24
    DJ253147 said:
    i dont know if i should grab a ticket now, noticed that some of the 290 tix are now down to 260 or should i hope for a single ga?
    Just curious are you N1 only? Tons of excellent tickets for N2 at  face value right now. That said I'd be inclined to wait it out. Very likely TM will drop the best of the wings in the days ahead and who knows a 10C fanclub member could have their concert buddy fall victim to any number of things that can derail one's plans at the last minute.

Yeah, I'm in van just for n1. Arrive Friday morning. I had pairs but since I'm going alone now I put them up f2f last week. Obviously ga is the goal but realistically 119 would be awesome.
    $261.00 for Section 119 Row 10. Seems like $52.00 over face value insurance policy for one of the best tickets in the house. I grabbed the Row 14 N2 Friday(for face value) with that thought and that at worst I may miss a chance to move closer but only by a few rows. Also there's the $10.00 exchange fee mentioned in this thread if some better become available in the days to come. Mind you I'm happiest in the side stage as opposed to GA. 
    Post edited by DJ253147 on
  • Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 88
    DJ253147 said:
    DJ253147 said:
    i dont know if i should grab a ticket now, noticed that some of the 290 tix are now down to 260 or should i hope for a single ga?
    Just curious are you N1 only? Tons of excellent tickets for N2 at  face value right now. That said I'd be inclined to wait it out. Very likely TM will drop the best of the wings in the days ahead and who knows a 10C fanclub member could have their concert buddy fall victim to any number of things that can derail one's plans at the last minute.

Yeah, I'm in van just for n1. Arrive Friday morning. I had pairs but since I'm going alone now I put them up f2f last week. Obviously ga is the goal but realistically 119 would be awesome.
    $261.00 for Section 119 Row 10. Seems like $52.00 over face value insurance policy for one of the best tickets in the house. I grabbed the Row 14 N2 Friday(for face value) with that thought and that at best I may miss a chance to move closer but only by a few rows. Also there's the $10.00 exchange fee mentioned in this thread if some better become available in the days to come. Mind you I'm happiest in the side stage as opposed to GA. 

I'm torn on what to do....
  • Options
    It's so hard.  I'm no good at playing chicken with Ticketmaster.  They've probably still got more seats they haven posted yet that'll get blown out at face not long before the show(s).    They sell backwards, shittiest to best :) At the same time it's horrible trying to plan to go to a concert when you don't have the tickets you want in hand :)
  • Options
    Zod said:
    It's so hard.  I'm no good at playing chicken with Ticketmaster.  They've probably still got more seats they haven posted yet that'll get blown out at face not long before the show(s).    They sell backwards, shittiest to best :) At the same time it's horrible trying to plan to go to a concert when you don't have the tickets you want in hand :)
    I feel the same way. I'm super happy with my seats for night 1 but just sitting and playing the waiting game for night 2. It's definitely hard to just sit and wait but I'm hoping it pays off in the end. 

• Options
    JseeteenakJseeteenak Baker Lake, Nunavut, Canada Posts: 88
    Zod said:
    I originally had pairs in sec 114 but since I'm going solo now I put them up on f2f and we're gone in cpl hours. And I already have airline tickets so still heading to van for n1 but this is totally against how I travel. I'm going to van without concert ticket. So I'm finding this really hard to try and wait it out. Hoping for 119 or 104 or if possible ga.

• Options
    ekwiptekwipt Vancouver Posts: 364
    I refuse to buy premium. I’d rather miss a show. I feel like the more we support the practice the worse it’s going to get. Absolutely no judgment to anyone else who takes that route but I can’t do it. 
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I originally had pairs in sec 114 but since I'm going solo now I put them up on f2f and we're gone in cpl hours. And I already have airline tickets so still heading to van for n1 but this is totally against how I travel. I'm going to van without concert ticket. So I'm finding this really hard to try and wait it out. Hoping for 119 or 104 or if possible ga.

Doubt you will have a problem finding something soon. Patience is the key here, but I hear ya!
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • Options
    JP199922JP199922 Posts: 7
    edited April 24
    Looking for some help.  I “upgraded” my TC floor tickets for lower bowl this Sunday.  Now in my events, I have six tickets.  My two originals, the two upgraded, and two that show the $10 upgrade fee.  They have not charged my credit card for the fee. Has this happened to anyone else?  Do I just need to wait it out?  I don’t have much faith in Ticketmaster and worried they are going to screw me in some way.  Tried calling but get different answers every time I call.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

update- checked my ticket master events again today and now only my original TC tickets are there.  Looks like the “upgrade” didn’t work .  No problem, I’m just happy to be in the building.  
    Post edited by JP199922 on
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,269
    JP199922 said:
    Looking for some help.  I “upgraded” my TC floor tickets for lower bowl this Sunday.  Now in my events, I have six tickets.  My two originals, the two upgraded, and two that show the $10 upgrade fee.  They have not charged my credit card for the fee. Has this happened to anyone else?  Do I just need to wait it out?  I don’t have much faith in Ticketmaster and worried they are going to screw me in some way.  Tried calling but get different answers every time I call.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
    So you were able to upgrade your original 10c seats even though they were through Ticketstoday? I thought you could only upgrade seats that were purchased directly from TM.
  • Options
    JP199922JP199922 Posts: 7
    The first person at Ticketmaster told me that I couldn’t upgrade but I called again and the next person I talked to made the upgrade happen.  Not sure what is going on?
  • Options
    JP199922 said:
    I have upgraded twice for N2, and yes I see three ticket (original, and 2 upgrades). However, I was charged the $10 exchange fee. If you try to sell your tickets u will see your most updated/upgraded tickets are only available. I think you’re good. You may want to call your cc to see if the $10 fee is pending or something.
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 189
    More shameful self promotion - I still have a pair for N2 posted on f2f, 104 row 23 (seats border section 105) for face value. Surrounded by PJ prem so they are getting shadowed, and everyone waiting for lower rows to drop
  • Options
    Good news, received a payment from TM today, no idea which of the 3 pairs we sold/upgraded it's from, but I guess it's something :) I get the feeling it's the tickets I sold in my own account on Friday, and the ones from my wife's account are still held up.  Hopefully what I did yesterday dislodges the funds.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,269
    Zod said:
    Good news, received a payment from TM today, no idea which of the 3 pairs we sold/upgraded it's from, but I guess it's something :) I get the feeling it's the tickets I sold in my own account on Friday, and the ones from my wife's account are still held up.  Hopefully what I did yesterday dislodges the funds.
    Finally! Glad to hear it! Hopefully you’ll receive the payments from the other two pairs soon. 
  • Options
    Original_ShiftyOriginal_Shifty Posts: 230
    edited April 24
    JP199922 said:
    The first person at Ticketmaster told me that I couldn’t upgrade but I called again and the next person I talked to made the upgrade happen.  Not sure what is going on?
    You may have been missinformed by TM. I sure was. They said 100% TicketsToday could "exchange" but TT wouldn't, they consider the process a Refund and TT does not refund. We can only sell 10C tix.

Did you check and see if your 10C became available for someone to purchase on TM when TM said they completed the exchange?

Edit: Just to clarify what I wrote, TM may have upgraded your tickets and given you new ones, but you may still own the 10C tickets, and those they should not have been able to revoke. You may still need to sell them.
    Post edited by Original_Shifty on
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
  • Options
    edited April 24
    Yah that seems rough.  First rep didn't do it, so you ended the call, and tried again until someone did.   That's something I've done before with other things, but runs the risk the person who wouldn't do it was right, and the person who did do it, f'd it up :(

On a different note, I'm now trying to get fan2fan tickets for Foo Fighters in Seattle in August.   Just missed a pair of GA :(
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    mcg.j.seanmcg.j.sean Posts: 67
    I have a pair in section 119 row 11 for both nights. If anyone wants to trade for a pair of GA on either night let me know! 
  • Options
    I have sec 118 row 11, seats 1&2 for N1 that I would trade for N1 GA or First Row Floor.  
    They're the first two seats on the isle.  Great if you're short or need to zip up to the bathroom quickly.

• Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,253
    edited April 24
    /
    Post edited by jimjam1982 on
  • Options
    At least the Canucks landed on May 5th for hockey. Silly me thought I could pick up a ticket to that reasonably priced and they are like $300 to $1300!. Forgot hockey is the heart of Canada it seems. Should be a fun atmosphere near the arena for playoff hockey - guessing some good sports bars?
    That’s a game 7, let’s hope they don’t need it.
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,253
    edited April 24
    At least the Canucks landed on May 5th for hockey. Silly me thought I could pick up a ticket to that reasonably priced and they are like $300 to $1300!. Forgot hockey is the heart of Canada it seems. Should be a fun atmosphere near the arena for playoff hockey - guessing some good sports bars?
    That’s a game 7, let’s hope they don’t need it.
    Oh dang, it said home game 4 - i just assumed it meant game 4.  Makes more sense now. Good call out!  Im a Wings fan - haven't sniffed the playoffs in a while so out of touch heh.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    ekwipt said:

Not only that, but $208 is still too expensive for most casual fans. The vast majority of them probably wouldn't spend more than $120.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    edited April 24
    I hope I feel satisfied with my decisions come showtime. I sold both 10C singles (rows 21 and 36 floor). I was very very relieved to actually manage that. Now I have row 10 right between sec 119 and 118 for N1, and row 2 on the aisle between sec 105 and 106 N2 - that one I paid $289. Pretty decent seats... but for N2 i am getting the feeling that I could have easily done better for less of i had waited until next week. Frustrating. Although I am on the aisle, which is kind of a big deal for me.
    Also, I find it strange that the sections are all half one actual section and half of the next. Really weird.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yah, the sections straddle the aisle which can seem weird but if you are in the concourse looking to figure out where to go, it's more difficult to figure out because there would be two possible aisles to go down on either side of the section instead of one aisle and the just figuring out which side of the aisle to pull into. Less likely to have to go back out to the concourse because you went down the wrong side.
    2011: Vancouver
    2013: LA 1 & LA 2, Vancouver
    2018: Seattle 1 & Seattle 2
    2022: LA 1 & LA 2
    2024: Vancouver 1 & Vancouver 2, Portland, Seattle 1 & Seattle 2