TEN CLUB WE NEED YOUR HELP

Comments

• Just had Manchester and London declined again. This is crazy
  • lyears1lyears1 Posts: 22
    The transaction for my Manchester tickets has finally gone through!
    London 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14 - London 18/06/18 - London 17/07/18 - London 08/07/22
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    redrock said:
    After 10C saying that declines will be reprocessed - has anyone had this done yet?  Any confirmations?

Just got confirmation - all went through.  Yay!
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    KidAOK said:
    Payment for Dublin just went through after yesterday's rejection.
    Delighted for you.
  • Thanks 10C! Looks like my transactions have been successful today
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Thank you 10 Club!!!

After yesterday when all my requets had been declined , everything went smooth today!!!

• EnzedEnzed Posts: 486
    PJNB said:
    I don't know Bo Diddley
    But I have a strong feeling you are all going to get your tickets. 
    Except even if that's true, given they've already allocated seats... I'm not going to get the tickets I should've. So at bare minimum I want a refund of everything I've paid to Ten Club.
    Bare minimum.......Thats everything you have ever paid into the 10club over the years? If that's the minimum, then what's the perfect scenario as far as compensation from the 10club? 
    Sorry, honestly that was a bit emotional, been a rough day for a bunch of reasons. I have a disability so early access to standing areas is no good to me. I stuck with 10C even after the last tour was part of a music festival so there were no great benefits.
    The hope was to be able to get the best seats I could for the next tour, a decade later.
    Unless they re-do the seating allocation it feels I've wasted hundreds of dollars I really shouldn't have. 
    They have not done seating allocations yet. 

Unless I am missing something here nobody has their seats yet. That assignment happens at a later date. All yesterday was to tell you that you won or lost. 
    I hope you're right! I just saw in the Aus/NZ tour a Kiwi that seemed to know what seats he was in. I may have read it wrong though.
    Likely to be me.  I don't know the actual seats, just the bays they seats will be in, based on the initial registration/lottery diagram sent when I registered.  Basically a map with areas indicated.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
  • Jrwfc1Jrwfc1 Posts: 2
    Anyone any idea how many Irish Ten Club members didn’t get Dublin tickets?

Just me? 
  • Got this back from AMEX. Anyone know if this will be sorted out before tickets go on sale to the general public?: 
  • KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    The silence from 10c on this is really sad... It needs to be sorted out before the general sale
  • Simple fix - for the next tour, please don't run 10C ticketing through Ticketmaster
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    Simple fix - for the next tour, please don't run 10C ticketing through Ticketmaster
    at least not europe or australia. US will work fine im sure
  • Micheyb21Micheyb21 Posts: 266
    KPLATT said:
    The silence from 10c on this is really sad... It needs to be sorted out before the general sale
    Im presuming as Ive had emails from both NZ and UK to say that the draws have been completed and all eligible requests confirmed, but not had one from Australia yet (I put in for 10C in all 3 of these countries), that they are still working on it? Fingers crossed for everyone if so.
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    Have fun on the tour folks, hope everyone gets their situations sorted out and stoked they are making up most of those cancelled shows!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • OS38276OS38276 Posts: 16
    it would be great to get some comunication form pear jam and ticketmaster. no system is perfect, but it's up to the 10C and ticketmaster to fix the issues.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Hope soon will get fixed this..still waiting for recharge the australian shows,.hopefully before public sale so we know what to do
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    Hope soon will get fixed this..still waiting for recharge the australian shows,.hopefully before public sale so we know what to do
    someone just listen to me..they just charge the card and got Australiaa shows
    THANK YOU 10C 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    THANK YOU 10C 
    Nice! Glad they are fixing this.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Good to hear this is working out. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • RA99183RA99183 Posts: 32
    Looks like they resolved the Amex issue for Australia. All gone through.
    Dr No... Vocal chords
    There seems to have only been a few decline issues for the North American shows.  Anyone have any, and did you reach out already?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    Yesss! Thanks 10c for sorting it all out!!
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    Can someone give me ten club contact info and TM ten club.  Denied payment because our purchase wasn’t completed within 24 hours.  Bank contacted me and asked that Ticketmaster run the purchase again

please any info would be great
    tickets@tenclub.net
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    Vedd Hedd said:
    tickets@tenclub.net
    tenclubsupport@ticketmaster.com
    Thank you so much!  
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    I think I'm hosed.  The card I used for my tickets showed fraudulent activity this AM for something not related to PJ tixs.  Wife cancelled the card which happened to be the card I've used for the US tour.  Pretty sure there is no way to update this but I'll try to email.  Does anyone have any other ideas?

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 651
    I had Seattle N2 declined after having Portland and Seattle N1 go through. Just got this message from TicketsToday:

Orlando L. (Ticketstoday)

Feb 20, 2024, 00:48 GMT

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are sorry to inform you that only one attempt is made to charge your card for tickets. If your card is declined for any reason, you will lose access to your tickets.

Sincerely,
    Orlando L.
    Ticketstoday Fan Support

Maybe don't use the exclamation point when you are bringing bad news, Orlando!! Lol. If this is the case, I'll be hanging out in f2f until the 30th.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,651
    THANK YOU 10C 
    Epic
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • BM114737BM114737 Posts: 47
    I had Seattle N2 declined after having Portland and Seattle N1 go through. Just got this message from TicketsToday:

Orlando L. (Ticketstoday)

Feb 20, 2024, 00:48 GMT

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are sorry to inform you that only one attempt is made to charge your card for tickets. If your card is declined for any reason, you will lose access to your tickets.

Sincerely,
    Orlando L.
    Ticketstoday Fan Support

Maybe don't use the exclamation point when you are bringing bad news, Orlando!! Lol. If this is the case, I'll be hanging out in f2f until the 30th.

Same thing happened for me for Baltimore.  Citibank "fraud" alert that my wife was unable to respond to in apparently a very short window (she is primary cardholder).  Orlando has been doing a lot of copy/paste tonight.  I hope the Ten Club folks can help out on some of these issues with domestic dates.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,808
    So if I got hit with a Citi card fraud alert today, do I have to reach out to 10Club, or will they automatically retry in 24 hours?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore