TEN CLUB WE NEED YOUR HELP

Comments

• HOPE THEY WILL FIX IT AS BEEN SAID ..I USED MASTERCARD NOT AMEX THO 
    THANKS TEN CLUB 

Was that email from Tenclubsupport@tickemaster.com?
    tickets@tenclub.net

Thanks - emailed them myself
  • RA99183RA99183 Posts: 32
    HOPE THEY WILL FIX IT AS BEEN SAID ..I USED MASTERCARD NOT AMEX THO 
    THANKS TEN CLUB 

tickets@tenclub.net

Nice, thanks for sharing Dim. I should have gone straight to 10C! 
    Dr No... Vocal chords
  • just_onejust_one Posts: 2,114
    100 Pacer said:
    Posted by someone else:

Yes this is what they replied me since my Barcelona, berlin and london were all rejected.  Talk to the bank and they told me that now everything is ok now.somehow ticketmaster was blacklisted .Hopefully they recharge my card.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    RA99183 said:
    HOPE THEY WILL FIX IT AS BEEN SAID ..I USED MASTERCARD NOT AMEX THO 
    THANKS TEN CLUB 

tickets@tenclub.net

Nice, thanks for sharing Dim. I should have gone straight to 10C! 
     YES TICKETMATER SUPPORT DIDNNT BOTHER TO ANSWER ME AT ALL
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TimlukeTimluke Posts: 4
    problem with Barclays in UK too despite a successful test transaction a couple of days ago. Let’s hope common sense prevails and Ticketmaster reprocess otherwise I will be gutted 😡
  • ...Payment for Manchester show didn’t go through with MasterCard...
  • My tickets for dublin didn't go through either, mastercard, sent email to ticketmaster, got a reply, not very promising or helpful.....
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    SC248513 said:
    My tickets for dublin didn't go through either, mastercard, sent email to ticketmaster, got a reply, not very promising or helpful.....
    What did ticketmaster say?  Emailed them as well but no response yet (also emailed 10C)
  • I hope you're right! I just saw in the Aus/NZ tour a Kiwi that seemed to know what seats he was in. I may have read it wrong though.
    If it helps, I also requested and won seated tickets in Auckland - definitely no seating allocation yet, the email was just a "you got the tickets" and info that the actual seating details will be provided by April.
    That helps enormously yes! Thanks!
  • redrock said:
    SC248513 said:
    My tickets for dublin didn't go through either, mastercard, sent email to ticketmaster, got a reply, not very promising or helpful.....
    What did ticketmaster say?  Emailed them as well but no response yet (also emailed 10C)

Bugger.  But 10C saying otherwise so I'm still hopeful

• Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    Wow, that’s a pretty confident email from 10c there. Good for you!
    i sure hope that is applied to all other cancelled tickets and not just Amex as had issues with Barclays in UK
    This! Hope everyone gets taken care of.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • KPLATTKPLATT Posts: 25
    Hi there,

We have had confirmation that all declined payments will be tried again within the next few days.

Please ensure that you:
    • Have sufficient funds on your card.
    • Update your card details to the correct card.
    • Have contacted your bank and notified them of the upcoming charge to ensure the charge is not blocked.

Please note: if the next attempt at charging your card is declined, no further attempts will be made.

As a back-up, we also recommend signing up to the Ticketmaster Registered Presale here. The registration period closes at 11:59pm local venue time on Sunday 18th February 2024.

I got this response from ticketmaster, anyone know how to update card details?
  • I haven’t got any confirmation for Australian show ticket, does that mean I Have missed out? Also, I wasn’t able to sign up for more than one show it kept cancelling my registeration for the previous show. Did anyone get to sign up for two shows in the Australia? I don’t know why Tenclub members just didn’t get a special code and time to purchase tickets in real time before any other allocations  or sales happen. 
    Apologies for my misinformation in the previous email.

As the Ten Club request window has now closed, you are unable to update your card details.

I can confirm that AMEX cards are able to be used, we are just currently experiencing a technical issues. Once resolved, the payment will be retried.
  • KPLATT said:

As the Ten Club request window has now closed, you are unable to update your card details.

I can confirm that AMEX cards are able to be used, we are just currently experiencing a technical issues. Once resolved, the payment will be retried.
    So if you haven’t received an email for an Australian show does that mean you have missed out on fanclub tickets?  
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

So if you haven’t received an email for an Australian show does that mean you have missed out on fanclub tickets?  
    I didn't get any emails from 10c or ticketmaster about the failed transaction, Amex told me the charge had been attempted but tickets today were not an authorised merchant.  I reached out to 10c and Ticketmaster and the responses I got were from TM.  Hopefully it means they are adding tickets today back as an authorised merchant and will reattempt the failed charges
  • KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

I didn't get any emails from 10c or ticketmaster about the failed transaction, Amex told me the charge had been attempted but tickets today were not an authorised merchant.  I reached out to 10c and Ticketmaster and the responses I got were from TM.  Hopefully it means they are adding tickets today back as an authorised merchant and will reattempt the failed charges
    KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

Okay I used an Amex too but didn’t hear anything from them so maybe I have missed out. 😔
  • unforgivenunforgiven Posts: 378
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

I would call my bank and see if a transaction was declined.
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

Okay I used an Amex too but didn’t hear anything from them so maybe I have missed out. 😔
    I didn't hear from AMEX either, I messaged them to find out if there had been an attempted charge
  • RA99183RA99183 Posts: 32
    KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

I got the same response you did and followed up directly asked the question “have ticketstoday registered as an authorised merchant”. The answer was “They do accept AMEX there was just a technical fault”.

so not quite the direct answer I was looking for but it sounds like we’re all good for the re-attempt 🙂
    Dr No... Vocal chords
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,290
    BARCELONA SEATED NIGHT 1 
    BARCELONA GA NIGHT 2
    BERLIN NIGHT 1 GA
    BERLIN NIGHT 2 GA

All scored ,same card charged with the one dicline for Australia 
    what to say..
    Dude that's awesome! 3 shows for GA is great! I'm 1 for 12 in GA requests over the years.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • I just found out from Amex that the Merchant is not associated with Amex so they cant guarantee another transaction will
    be rejected. How can this be and us not know. 
  • RA99183 said:
    KPLATT said:
    jammer79 said:
    KPLATT said:

I got the same response you did and followed up directly asked the question “have ticketstoday registered as an authorised merchant”. The answer was “They do accept AMEX there was just a technical fault”.

so not quite the direct answer I was looking for but it sounds like we’re all good for the re-attempt 🙂
    I hope so but Amex told me the merchant is not associated with Amex so the next attempt could still
    be rejected. Wish I used a different card now! 
  • lyears1lyears1 Posts: 22
    Having e-mailed the Ticketmaster support link, I got a email back from Ticketstoday telling me to contact a local Ticketmaster customer service link. I have received this after contacting them about the declined payment - they think my issue is with the general registration?! Still in the dark from 10C who haven't got back to my e-mail to them. Is the reattempt of transactions verified anywhere? Not really acceptable otherwise

London 25/06/10 - Manchester 20/06/12 - Leeds 08/07/14 - London 18/06/18 - London 17/07/18 - London 08/07/22
    lyears1 said:
    Having e-mailed the Ticketmaster support link, I got a email back from Ticketstoday telling me to contact a local Ticketmaster customer service link. I have received this after contacting them about the declined payment - they think my issue is with the general registration?! Still in the dark from 10C who haven't got back to my e-mail to them. Is the reattempt of transactions verified anywhere? Not really acceptable otherwise

Got the exact same answer, unbelieveable
    After 10C saying that declines will be reprocessed - has anyone had this done yet?  Any confirmations?

edited February 18
    redrock said:
    After 10C saying that declines will be reprocessed - has anyone had this done yet?  Any confirmations?

As of about 20 mins ago , i just talked to my bank and everything is ok for them to do the reprocess and they havent done anything yet

Confirmations for europe started around 4 pm yesterday so if they are doing the reprocess today it should be around that time i assume
    Post edited by just_one on
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 147
    I'm not sure I want them to try again, because according to my bank the first transaction was blocked, the second went through. I had quite a hard time making clear that these were different transactions. I got GA for Berlin 2. So I fear I lost out on GA for Berlin 1 and will  probably get a bad seat the next time they try.
  • KidAOKKidAOK Posts: 101
    Payment for Dublin just went through after yesterday's rejection.