Options

Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

1149150151152153155»

Comments

• Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,517

How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?
    Hotel isn’t risky at all, just pick a rate that can be cancelled for free.  Flights are also available on a refundable basis for not that much more than non refundable depending on the airline and route.

Seattle is looking like a tough ticket.  Personally I wouldn’t gamble any non refundable amounts on getting a ticket.

Now if you want to ensure being able to at least get in the door, the best bets are Sacramento and LA.  

The airfare almost doubles when I select the refundable option. You are right about the hotel though. I already have a room booked.

What I've understood is that the best chance to get F2F tickets is from a couple of days before to a day of the show. So canceling the flights if I haven't managed to get a ticket prior to that leaves me out of the best window to get those tickets.

It almost seems like a better option to buy those cheaper non-refundable plane tickets and use the "saved" money to buy a premium ticket but that doesn't sit quite right with me.

For what it's worth I already have tickets to some shows in Europe, but seeing PJ play in Seattle would be a "bucket list tier" experience for me. Now on the other hand flying out to Seattle and being left without a ticket would ruin the whole thing..

I'd roll the dice. Worst case you'd have to overpay for a ticket but wouldn't get shut out 
  • Options
    jimjam1982jimjam1982 AZ Posts: 1,324

How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?
    Hotel isn’t risky at all, just pick a rate that can be cancelled for free.  Flights are also available on a refundable basis for not that much more than non refundable depending on the airline and route.

Seattle is looking like a tough ticket.  Personally I wouldn’t gamble any non refundable amounts on getting a ticket.

Now if you want to ensure being able to at least get in the door, the best bets are Sacramento and LA.  

The airfare almost doubles when I select the refundable option. You are right about the hotel though. I already have a room booked.

What I've understood is that the best chance to get F2F tickets is from a couple of days before to a day of the show. So canceling the flights if I haven't managed to get a ticket prior to that leaves me out of the best window to get those tickets.

It almost seems like a better option to buy those cheaper non-refundable plane tickets and use the "saved" money to buy a premium ticket but that doesn't sit quite right with me.

For what it's worth I already have tickets to some shows in Europe, but seeing PJ play in Seattle would be a "bucket list tier" experience for me. Now on the other hand flying out to Seattle and being left without a ticket would ruin the whole thing..

Not sure where you are coming from but most airlines give you a credit if you have to cancel, not just Southwest anymore.

I had to cancel American Air flights before and they give me travel credits..  If you are financially in a position to have an airline credit and use it within one year there is no reason to go full refundable. *disclaimer* check your airline to see if cancellations get you travel credits.
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088

Not sure where you are coming from but most airlines give you a credit if you have to cancel, not just Southwest anymore.

I had to cancel American Air flights before and they give me travel credits..  If you are financially in a position to have an airline credit and use it within one year there is no reason to go full refundable. *disclaimer* check your airline to see if cancellations get you travel credits.
    This is correct.  All US based airlines have to give you full credit if you have to cancel your flight.  It's a law now. I had to cancel a Delta flight recently and it was a very easy process. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,026
    Flights &  hotels booked to glasgow, london, berlin and barcelona 😎😎😎

Cant wait until june 25th!!! 

Im staying in GA , someone knows when we will receive the tickets? We dont pick them up at the arena's booth right?
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    edited February 29
    JojoRice said:

This is correct.  All US based airlines have to give you full credit if you have to cancel your flight.  It's a law now. I had to cancel a Delta flight recently and it was a very easy process. 
    Most do yes, but as a heads up, American recently stopped giving credits for basic economy fares
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    just_one said:
    Flights &  hotels booked to glasgow, london, berlin and barcelona 😎😎😎

Cant wait until june 25th!!! 

Im staying in GA , someone knows when we will receive the tickets? We dont pick them up at the arena's booth right?
    You will receive a separate email with instructions to view your tickets prior to 1 April.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    edited February 29
    TM no longer says Presale Happening Now. Looks like it may be live now….  Maybe?
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    A bunch of face value tix for Inglewood… limited view seats for Vegas 
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    MSG seems like the only show still doing the queue and has been requiring the authentication text thing
  • Options
    Not live yet. Had seen originally the option to sell my tix but now it is not available now. 
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 624
    Anyone think we might be overestimating how easy F2F is going to be?  The demand at many of the US shows seems pretty high with even few PJ premium left in some places.  Might not be able to compare to 2023 as the Midwest shows wouldn’t have the same demand as Seattle, Baltimore, Philly, NYC.  Plus anyone with bottom end P1s and P2s are going to be trying to upgrade.  It might be more difficult this time around.
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,896
    bootleg said:
    Anyone think we might be overestimating how easy F2F is going to be?  The demand at many of the US shows seems pretty high with even few PJ premium left in some places.  Might not be able to compare to 2023 as the Midwest shows wouldn’t have the same demand as Seattle, Baltimore, Philly, NYC.  Plus anyone with bottom end P1s and P2s are going to be trying to upgrade.  It might be more difficult this time around.

It's not easy, but it is doable. Baltimore in 2020 was one of the hardest to score, but a lot did, some multiple times. For the more in-demand shows, it takes time and perseverance, and a little luck.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    really happy with my tickets to both LV shows and the BMore one as well. Not absolutely stunning but all three quite good.
  • Options
    ry75guyry75guy Posts: 213
    bootleg said:

I know last year I had 10C tickets to both Chicago shows. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and after a long journey of surgeries and chemo treatments, she had a double mastectomy scheduled for Chicago night 1.

I was able to sell night 1 on F2F but night 2 never sold. A couple of weeks before the show, a ton of tickets were released. So even though tickets were scarce early on, there were so many available close to the show that my night 2 were never bought on F2F and they went unused. 
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • Options
    lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    edited February 29
    ry75guy said:
    bootleg said:

I know last year I had 10C tickets to both Chicago shows. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer and after a long journey of surgeries and chemo treatments, she had a double mastectomy scheduled for Chicago night 1.

I was able to sell night 1 on F2F but night 2 never sold. A couple of weeks before the show, a ton of tickets were released. So even though tickets were scarce early on, there were so many available close to the show that my night 2 were never bought on F2F and they went unused. 
    I hope all is well with your wife and she's healing! This is a good example, though, for people worried they aren't going to find tickets. For all the panic expressed on the message boards last year and people shut out, upset with 10 club, etc. Some casual PJ fan friends of mine ended up getting somewhat decent base price tickets to N1 of the Saint Paul show a week before the show. You really don't have to try very hard in the weeks leading up and you should get tickets. They just half heartedly wanted to go and probably only knew a couple songs. I think there is a false sense of urgency and scarcity, which is created by Ticketmaster in order to inflate the prices and sell tickets. Hang in there if you are still looking for tickets. You'll get them if you are persistent.  Odds are, if you only want to get into the building, you will.
    Post edited by lahren on
  • Options
    MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    I find it hard to believe anyone won't get half way decent seats for the stadium shows as it gets closer via f2f. I'd guess the only places people on this board would have to settle for crap seats would be NYC, Baltimore and probably Philly. Everywhere else I'd expect those who know what they are doing to get close to what they want.
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,088
    For the stadium shows, I think Wrigley 2 could be a tough ticket since it's on a Saturday during Labor Day weekend. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,517
    edited February 29
    lahren said:
    ry75guy said:
    bootleg said:

I hope all is well with your wife and she's healing! This is a good example, though, for people worried they aren't going to find tickets. For all the panic expressed on the message boards last year and people shut out, upset with 10 club, etc. Some casual PJ fan friends of mine ended up getting somewhat decent base price tickets to N1 of the Saint Paul show a week before the show. You really don't have to try very hard in the weeks leading up and you should get tickets. They just half heartedly wanted to go and probably only knew a couple songs. I think there is a false sense of urgency and scarcity, which is created by Ticketmaster in order to inflate the prices and sell tickets. Hang in there if you are still looking for tickets. You'll get them if you are persistent.  Odds are, if you only want to get into the building, you will.
    Spot on. Early on it seems like tickets are going to be scarce but things eventually loosen up. Some markets will be tougher than others. I'm not overestimating how easy MSG is going to be, for example. I expected Chicago to be tougher last year though. It wasn't easy to get good tickets but it was very possible with effort. 
    Post edited by SHZA on
  • Options
    Sugarloafer04Sugarloafer04 Telluride CO // Brooklyn NY Posts: 309
    SHZA said:
    lahren said:
    ry75guy said:
    bootleg said:

Spot on. Early on it seems like tickets are going to be scarce but things eventually loosen up. Some markets will be tougher than others. I'm not overestimating how easy MSG is going to be, for example. I would have thought Chicago would be a lot tougher last year though. It still wasn't easy to get good tickets but it was very possible with effort. 
    I appreciate the optimism here, I am no master of F2F F5'ing like you but I would like to think I am decent. I was able to upgrade all 4 TX shows last year to pit or very close side stage. I am hoping to do the same this year with the 6 shows (Vegas, NYC, and BOS) I have tickets to all except MSG1. 
    2016: Telluride, CO
    2018: Fenway night 1
    2021: Sea.Hear.Now
    2022: San Diego, MSG, Camden 
    2023: Ft. Worth 1, Ft. Worth 2, Austin 1, Austin 2
    2024: Las Vegas 1, Las Vegas 2
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,227
    edited February 29
    mpedone said:
    bootleg said:

It's not easy, but it is doable. Baltimore in 2020 was one of the hardest to score, but a lot did, some multiple times. For the more in-demand shows, it takes time and perseverance, and a little luck.

IIRC, Baltimore was almost impossible. Some scored quickly, but most were on TM for five to ten hours a day. We had a popular topic on it. I recall a ticket per week appearing  at one point, then it picked up a little . If your time is worth $20 an hour to you, that’s a hundred bucks  a day  seven hundred per week hitting refresh.

hopefully easier this time but the east is looking like a beast.

• Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    SHZA said:
    lahren said:
    ry75guy said:
    bootleg said:

Spot on. Early on it seems like tickets are going to be scarce but things eventually loosen up. Some markets will be tougher than others. I'm not overestimating how easy MSG is going to be, for example. I expected Chicago to be tougher last year though. It wasn't easy to get good tickets but it was very possible with effort. 
    I went in with very low expectations for Chicago since I assumed that the vast majority of people would post their tickets on secondary sites instead of F2F. There was very little available in Chicago for a long time, but I was ultimately pleasantly surprised with the amount of F2F activity during the last week or so in the run up to the shows. I upgraded multiple times and was eventually able to get GA for both shows. I suspect MSG will be a different animal. However, I’m sure that at least some people on here will be able to score some good upgrades and maybe even GA. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152
    bump

When is fan 2 fan starting?!  Let's go I gotta sell a few pairs!!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,687
    bump

When is fan 2 fan starting?!  Let's go I gotta sell a few pairs!!!!
    Not until all (or most) of the PJ premiums sell. And they will most likely be more premiums showing up in the next few weeks. I would expect F2F to open end of March or early April for the 1st US leg….
  • Options
    SpokenSpoken Posts: 1,451
    edited March 6
    Congratulations everyone who got tickets, I know quite a few Fan Club Members who got zero tickets (including me, I got nada).
    Post edited by Spoken on