Official 2024 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    edited February 26
    Enwood said:
    Enwood said:
    We got tickets to Chicago August 29. Got confirmation, card was charged. However, no email about actual seat assignments. I’ve emailed Ticketmaster and they were no help. Anyone else I the same boat?
    Check your Ticketmaster account... My seats for Fenway show under 'My Tickets'. 
    No tickets in my Ticketmaster app either. Ticketmaster did confirm I have tickets, they just aren’t showing up anywhere, I haven’t gotten a claim ticket email. Kind of freaking out. 
    My wife got confirmed for MSG2 P1, but hasn't received seating assignment. Doesn't show up on Ticketmaster. I guess I'm gonna try emailing them pretty soon.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    Enwood said:
    Enwood said:
    We got tickets to Chicago August 29. Got confirmation, card was charged. However, no email about actual seat assignments. I’ve emailed Ticketmaster and they were no help. Anyone else I the same boat?
    No tickets in my Ticketmaster app either. Ticketmaster did confirm I have tickets, they just aren’t showing up anywhere, I haven’t gotten a claim ticket email. Kind of freaking out. 
    My wife got confirmed for MSG2 P1, but hasn't received seating assignment. Doesn't show up on Ticketmaster. I guess I'm gonna try emailing them pretty soon.
    I apologize if it's been suggested already, but have you checked your Spam box for the "claim your tickets" email?  Happened to see that a few others found their ticket claim email this way. Again, sorry if this is redundant! 
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    ^Yeah, we've been checking that as well, but I appreciate the suggestion!
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,928
    ^Yeah, we've been checking that as well, but I appreciate the suggestion!

Check your PM's
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 887
    edited February 26
    Confirmed for GA in Sacramento.  Had GA to the original show that was Covid-cancelled.  Wondering if they tried to get people who had GA originally back into those tickets or if it was just luck....either way-pretty damn excited.
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
  • craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    Confirmed for GA in Sacramento.  Had GA to the original show that was Covid-cancelled.  Wondering if they tried to get people who had GA originally back into those tickets or if it was just luck....either way-pretty damn excited.
    I believe they did pull the same 10c entries from 2022, everyone I know who had lottery GA in 22 got it for this tour, including me. Several people I know who didnt have it 22, didnt get it in 24.. Theory checks out. 
  • MD190661MD190661 Posts: 394
    I believe they did pull the same 10c entries from 2022, everyone I know who had lottery GA in 22 got it for this tour, including me. Several people I know who didnt have it 22, didnt get it in 24.. Theory checks out. 
    I did not have tickets for Sacramento in 2022 and hit GA in the lottery for 24. 
    10/1/94, 6/22/95, 6/24/95, 9/16/96, 7/22/98, 10/21/01, 6/1/03, 10/25/03, 10/26/03, 9/1/05, 7/15/06, 7/18/06, 8/28/09, 10/07/09, 10/3/12, 11/26/13, 6/18/18, 8/10/18, 5/12/22, 5/13/22, 5/13/24, 5/25/24

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    MD190661 said:
    I did not have tickets for Sacramento in 2022 and hit GA in the lottery for 24. 
    which would happen if not all the winners from 2022 put in for the lottery. What I would like to know is there someone out there who DID have GA in 22 and didnt get it for 24, ( Only those that had in the lottery not via F2F) ... 
  • TA243471TA243471 Posts: 1,234
    I had GA in 2022, and didn't get it in 2024.  Also, since I can't make it to the 2024 show, I didn't request any tickets for Sacramento, so that may be the reason.
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
    • 2024: Vancouver 1, Portland, Las Vegas 1&2, Seattle 1&2, Missoula
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    Enwood said:
    Enwood said:
    A friend of mine also got tickets to both wrigley shows in the lottery but still hasn't gotten an email with seat location or any tickets in their ticketmaster account. They sent an email the other day and got a reply saying something like there might be a delay on the ticket delivery since its not until August. They wrote back clarifying they are trying to find seat location and waiting to hear back. 

I won wrigley seated tickets as well and they are showing up in my ticketmaster account and got the email with the seat locations but there are no tickets listed in the MLB Ballpark app under the same e-mail as my TM account. Has anyone been able to access their tickets on the MLB app yet or is that delayed?
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited February 27
    mpedone said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    I would just like to show visually what $208 got me with 10C vs what $208 got me in the verified fan sale (I am around 480,xxx):

10C (literally the worst seat in the whole arena as far as I'm concerned, which is almost impressive in its shittiness, lol):
    Vs. Verified Fan (SAME PRICE):

I mean, come on. That's a bit ridiculous, is it not? I don't understand why that really good standard priced ticket wouldn't have been assigned to a 10C member. Of course, I'm thrilled to have snagged it, but it does seems pretty unfair to 10C members. Now, for all I know, 10C bartered to have standard priced tickets in such good sections but were denied getting them as 10C tix... but why would that be?? If TM did such a thing, it would start looking malicious, since it doesn't bring in any more money for anyone.
    I think this is one of the concessions PJ has made to keep getting so many 10C tickets. It would not surprise me if this (setting aside better-than-10C tickets) is a result of public backlash about there only being nosebleeds/premiums available by the time the sales open up to the public.

Perhaps. But part of my beef is seat selection by 10C. TM has nothing to do with that. I should not have that floor seat - people with lower seniority than me should, and I should be in the lower level. But it's reversed.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Quick question... my Wrigley GA tickets say: SEC: FLDGA4 ROW: GA8 SEAT: 21. I guess I'm confused as to I thought these were GA/Pit standing, but they look like seats on the electronic tickets. Anyone with insight? 
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,663
    Quick question... my Wrigley GA tickets say: SEC: FLDGA4 ROW: GA8 SEAT: 21. I guess I'm confused as to I thought these were GA/Pit standing, but they look like seats on the electronic tickets. Anyone with insight? 
    It's for TM  accounting purposes

• Quick question... my Wrigley GA tickets say: SEC: FLDGA4 ROW: GA8 SEAT: 21. I guess I'm confused as to I thought these were GA/Pit standing, but they look like seats on the electronic tickets. Anyone with insight? 

So they are in fact GA/Pit standing just to be clear? 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    Quick question... my Wrigley GA tickets say: SEC: FLDGA4 ROW: GA8 SEAT: 21. I guess I'm confused as to I thought these were GA/Pit standing, but they look like seats on the electronic tickets. Anyone with insight? 

Yes

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,590
    gobr0309 said:
    Enwood said:
    Enwood said:
    A friend of mine also got tickets to both wrigley shows in the lottery but still hasn't gotten an email with seat location or any tickets in their ticketmaster account. They sent an email the other day and got a reply saying something like there might be a delay on the ticket delivery since its not until August. They wrote back clarifying they are trying to find seat location and waiting to hear back. 

I won wrigley seated tickets as well and they are showing up in my ticketmaster account and got the email with the seat locations but there are no tickets listed in the MLB Ballpark app under the same e-mail as my TM account. Has anyone been able to access their tickets on the MLB app yet or is that delayed?
    If you get tickets through 10C or F2F, the Wrigley tickets will show up in your tm account.   They would/should not show up in the ballpark app. 

I think if you get tickets through the verified fan sale, and were redirected to the mlb site for buying, then they would show up in the ballpark app.  
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • JimmyV said:

Yes
    Appreciate it! I thought so, but... plus I paid $625 each for them, so.............................
  • treestrees Posts: 1,866
    edited February 27
    Didn't win anything and picked several shows .
    I do get to see the rescheduled show in Noblesviile IN August 26th thankful for that .
    Would love to  see the Chicago  IL .shows. Philly PA shows or the Baltimore MD or Missoula show of of I put in for but no dice at any .
    Any Suggestions? 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • gobr0309gobr0309 Posts: 166
    JimmyV said:

Yes
    Appreciate it! I thought so, but... plus I paid $625 each for them, so.............................
    were you able to buy GA tickets through PJ premium or from a reseller?
    Minneapolis 2011 - Ed Uke / Charlotte 2013 / Phoenix 2013 / San Diego 2013 / LA 1 & 2 2013 / Memphis 2014 / St. Paul 2014 / Milwaukee 2014 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2016 / Temple of the Dog LA Forum 2016 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2018 / St. Paul 1 & 2 2023 / Wrigley 1 & 2 2024
  • gobr0309 said:
    JimmyV said:

Yes
    were you able to buy GA tickets through PJ premium or from a reseller?
    Unfortunately, I purchased through a reseller after scoring tickets through 10C lottery. The seats were okay, but I wanted to upgrade. $600-700 has been the cheapest I've seen in the aftermarket, and many have sold north of 1k. Not ideal, but I scored GA to United last year through 10C, so I can not complain. 
  • Speaking of Dark Matter, the Wells Fargo Center is trending on X/Twitter because the power went out in the middle of a hockey game.
  • trees said:
    I do get to see the rescheduled show in Noblesviile IN August 26th thankful for that .
    Would love to  see the Chicago  IL .shows. Philly PA shows or the Baltimore MD or Missoula show of of I put in for but no dice at any .
    Any Suggestions? 
    Wait for Fan to Fan and with some persistence can probably get to any of those shows. 
  • How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?
  • chittychitty Posts: 609
    How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?

If you are considering it just do it. You will always get tickets one way or another: someone on this forum will sell as their someone bailed on them, TM will release tickets the day of, F2F, secondary ticket sellers....
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?
    Hotel isn’t risky at all, just pick a rate that can be cancelled for free.  Flights are also available on a refundable basis for not that much more than non refundable depending on the airline and route.

Seattle is looking like a tough ticket.  Personally I wouldn’t gamble any non refundable amounts on getting a ticket.

Now if you want to ensure being able to at least get in the door, the best bets are Sacramento and LA.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023

• How risky would it be to buy plane tickets and book a hotel in Seattle in hopes of scoring tickets through F2F?
    Hotel isn’t risky at all, just pick a rate that can be cancelled for free.  Flights are also available on a refundable basis for not that much more than non refundable depending on the airline and route.

Seattle is looking like a tough ticket.  Personally I wouldn’t gamble any non refundable amounts on getting a ticket.

Now if you want to ensure being able to at least get in the door, the best bets are Sacramento and LA.  

The airfare almost doubles when I select the refundable option. You are right about the hotel though. I already have a room booked.

What I've understood is that the best chance to get F2F tickets is from a couple of days before to a day of the show. So canceling the flights if I haven't managed to get a ticket prior to that leaves me out of the best window to get those tickets.

It almost seems like a better option to buy those cheaper non-refundable plane tickets and use the "saved" money to buy a premium ticket but that doesn't sit quite right with me.

For what it's worth I already have tickets to some shows in Europe, but seeing PJ play in Seattle would be a "bucket list tier" experience for me. Now on the other hand flying out to Seattle and being left without a ticket would ruin the whole thing..

• JE224127JE224127 Posts: 443
    Book the plane tickets and invest your time on F2F once it opens and you will easily get in.
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,884
    JE224127 said:
    Book the plane tickets and invest your time on F2F once it opens and you will easily get in.
    I get the bucket list thing.  I’ve done it.

Honestly the LA venue is great for concerts and as a city and sorry if this is a sacrelige on this forum I didn’t really love Seattle.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • treestrees Posts: 1,866
    trees said:
    Any Suggestions? 
    Wait for Fan to Fan and with some persistence can probably get to any of those shows. 
    Right on .
    When will that start? 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,945
    trees said:
    trees said:
    Any Suggestions? 
    Right on .
    When will that start? 

Right after those controlling it decide they've made enough money from the Premium tickets.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22 | Baltimore 09.12.24 | Fenway 1 09.15.24 | Fenway 2 09.17.24

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."