Options

Tottenham stadium

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 347
    Have you heard from anyone who got seats through the Ten Club and where they are located?
  • Options
    Looks like resale tickets on tm finding their ‘market’ price - as low as 75 quid for the odd one, adjacent to full price tickets at 158 quid…..not sure how these face value ones are expected to shift, still many thousands left. 
    I’ll be going to this but will sort a single ticket between now and June (via resale)
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 684
    Zen23 said:
    Have you heard from anyone who got seats through the Ten Club and where they are located?
    Everyone I have seen that has 10c tickets have front standing
  • Options
    SB51117SB51117 Posts: 67
    Zen23 said:
    Front of Section 119 for me
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090
    Does anyone think the premium ticket prices will drop? I resigned myself to only going to one show in Manchester because of the inflated ticket prices, but with listening to Dark Matter I know one show it NOT going to be enough, so do I hang on hoping they reduce? 
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,170
    Chazz said:
    Does anyone think the premium ticket prices will drop? I resigned myself to only going to one show in Manchester because of the inflated ticket prices, but with listening to Dark Matter I know one show it NOT going to be enough, so do I hang on hoping they reduce? 
    Doesn't look to be selling well so I think price reductions will happen maybe not for the best seats though 
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090
    Chazz said:
    Doesn't look to be selling well so I think price reductions will happen maybe not for the best seats though 
    Thanks, think I’d prefer to be standing in such a large stadium.  I might go for the non premium floor section, I’ll hold my nerve for now and keep watching 🤞🏼
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,170
    Chazz said:
    Chazz said:
    Thanks, think I’d prefer to be standing in such a large stadium.  I might go for the non premium floor section, I’ll hold my nerve for now and keep watching 🤞🏼
    I would think tickets will be available even on the day plenty time to keep watching 
  • Options
    PSUpearljamPSUpearljam Posts: 20

Zen23 said:

Member Number 175xxx:  Row 2 Section 119
    9/1-2/2000 - Camden, NJ
    4/26/2003 - Pittsburgh, PA
    4/28/2003 - Philadelphia, PA
    5/3/2003 - State College, PA
    10/3/2005 - Philadelphia, PA
    5/27-28/2006 - Camden, NJ
    8/5/2007 - Chicago, IL (Lollapalooza)
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 247
    Zen23 said:
    I got seats in section 105 👍🏻
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    Posted a pair of front 10c GA on TM

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,015

brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    beano.79beano.79 Posts: 684

Off topic but you reckon you can pip citeh to the title?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,910

I hope you guys win it. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    No they are the best team in the world . Without exception. They will win it but to beat spurs is the best day in the season 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    No they are the best team in the world . Without exception. They will win it but to beat spurs is the best day in the season 
    Bayern would like to have a word with you.  ;)
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 347
    You mean Bayer! 😉
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh Mike, Bayern are not even close to City's level .........I mean nowhere near at the moment. 

City are disgustingly good. If Pep buggers off though I can definitely see it all imploding, just like it should do across the Mersey next season. 

The sad part is, as a United fan, the only joy in football presently is waiting for your bitter rivals to fail. How far we have fallen
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

I hope you guys win it. 
    100%, just one slip up.......

Imagine Spurs helping the gunners win the league by doing Citeh.......
  • Options
    edited April 29
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh Mike, Bayern are not even close to City's level .........I mean nowhere near at the moment. 

City are disgustingly good. If Pep buggers off though I can definitely see it all imploding, just like it should do across the Mersey next season. 

The sad part is, as a United fan, the only joy in football presently is waiting for your bitter rivals to fail. How far we have fallen
    I was just referring to Bayern Munich beating arsenal in the champions league.  ;)

and yes, we are awful this year.  How we didn’t get three points this past weekend is a mystery to me.  But I still want to go to a match across the pond!  one day.

Paul side note, this Wednesday we met 8 years ago before that msg show!  Cliche but crazy how time flies. 
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    pdalowsky said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I was just referring to Bayern Munich beating arsenal in the champions league.  ;)

and yes, we are awful this year.  How we didn’t get three points this past weekend is a mystery to me.  But I still want to go to a match across the pond!  one day.

Paul side note, this Wednesday we met 8 years ago before that msg show!  Cliche but crazy how time flies. 
    Mike that is INSANE
  • Options
    I hope you boys will be watching next week
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Are we referring to the May 12th match?! i'm calling 5-0 united.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Are we referring to the May 12th match?! i'm calling 5-0 united.
    Yes YOU ARE mad my friend. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07