Options

Tottenham stadium

lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,011
edited February 14 in The Porch
I just heard from a spurs season ticket holder who has been offered buy the club premium seats at minimum £300 per seat 
 That's the cheapest can only be side of stage. So seems like 10c are not as expensive as they are punting the others out for . Also season ticket holders get put in a ballot for other tickets so that's what 10c are up against. Interesting I thought.
brixton 93
astoria 06
albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
Post edited by lastexitlondon on

Comments

• Options
    CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 364

• Options
    CPR7 said:

I'm with you on that
     He is my hero. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,972
    We’re in the cheap seats then when we miss out on standing! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    I think so.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    Not so cheap. For far back as well. I feel better and better about not going 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• Options
    AW124797AW124797 Posts: 644
    Famous Toilet Bowl Stadium. Wonder if Eddie is going to tour their trophy cabinet. 

• Options
    RC74272RC74272 Posts: 26
    Was in nose bleed seats there for GnR in 2022 - the sound was truly abysmal, so echoey and distorted. Hope things have improved since!
  • Options
    Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur 7 May 2022 Final Score - ESPN UK
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    Gotta think that front standing section is HUGE
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 950
    Yup, we better get early access for this one
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 346
    edited February 15
    Let's put it this way. It probably won't be an intimate concert experience like in a concert hall. You have to like the view of the partly empty GA areas, the gigantic additional loudspeaker towers in the GA area, the empty tiers in the background and all this in daylight.

Red Hot Chili Peppers at London Tottenham Stadium
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oRBzXb7Opk

I was really looking forward to two special evenings in the O2 Arena. But I have no idea what to make of the soccer stadium concert. 
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090
    Zen23 said:
    Let's put it this way. It probably won't be an intimate concert experience like in a concert hall. You have to like the view of the partly empty GA areas, the gigantic additional loudspeaker towers in the GA area, the empty tiers in the background and all this in daylight.

I was really looking forward to two special evenings in the O2 Arena. But I have no idea what to make of the soccer stadium concert. 
    Can anybody count how may people are in that front GA section ;)  I guess GA here wouldn't be any different than Hyde Park?.... don't think I want to chance trying for 10C tickets and getting nose bleed seats, I can usually live with a far away view, but rubbish sound just spoils the whole experience for me.
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 435
    At least the Spurs fans won't be singing along with the band as they've been silent every time I've been there!  =)

Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    Chazz said:
    Zen23 said:

Can anybody count how may people are in that front GA section ;)  I guess GA here wouldn't be any different than Hyde Park?.... don't think I want to chance trying for 10C tickets and getting nose bleed seats, I can usually live with a far away view, but rubbish sound just spoils the whole experience for me.
    If its like that arrangement, the calculation was or probably still is the following. Gold Circle is 3 people per square meter. GA is 2 people per square meter. Calculation based on a 70m wide pitch with a semi circle gold circle is approx 1900sqm. Which means its approx 5700 people. I think when it goes over 6000 people, it reverts back to 2 per sqm. Only a guide though.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,090
    I kind of asked the question in jest, but thanks for the maths! :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Options
    Chazz said:
    I kind of asked the question in jest, but thanks for the maths! :)
    Just in the process of doing a head count from the clip, will confirm as soon as complete. :s
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    This is going to be interesting. Someone else mentioned that Green Day is playing on the same day at SOLD OUT Wembly stadium.  I wonder how this one will sell.
  • Options
    This is going to be interesting. Someone else mentioned that Green Day is playing on the same day at SOLD OUT Wembly stadium.  I wonder how this one will sell.
    North London will be crazy that night. There is another show in Wembley arena on the same night, 
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    My favorite band playing at my favorite team's stadium.  Really want to make this work out somehow but when I do make the trip there eventually it has to be for a Spurs match.
  • Options
    DiscPeteDiscPete Newport, Wales Posts: 2
    edited February 20
    My favorite band playing at my favorite team's stadium.  Really want to make this work out somehow but when I do make the trip there eventually it has to be for a Spurs match.
    Maybe come down a day before or after and get a stadium tour, it's well worth doing, especially the Skywalk Dare!
    Post edited by DiscPete on
  • Options
    DiscPeteDiscPete Newport, Wales Posts: 2
    I'm wondering if Eddie will do the Spurs' Skywalk Dare at the Tottenham Stadium, as he likes to climb so much!
  • Options
    BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 1,002
    The PJ show will finally bring something decent to the largest toilet seat in North London 
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,391
    I'm really really grateful that I scored tickets in the lottery but the stadium seems terrible for a gig. All the crowd noise and atmosphere will probably disappear upwards and the sound of the band will probably suck as well.

At least we get a cool arena show in the brand new venue in Manchester! 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Let's assume that the original plan was actually for them to play two nights at the O2 Arena. According to reliable sources. What is the reason for the change of plans? To have another day off and at the same time work off more people with just one concert? To have another concert open air instead of playing two arena evenings?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,974
    Zen23 said:
    Let's assume that the original plan was actually for them to play two nights at the O2 Arena. According to reliable sources. What is the reason for the change of plans? To have another day off and at the same time work off more people with just one concert? To have another concert open air instead of playing two arena evenings?
    i still have a little hope a 2nd show will happen. the general sale tickets wont be as expensive as the 10c tickets as usual and it will sell out and they will open a new date (probably on Jun 28th)
  • Options
    Oh, please don't. Please not a second soccer stadium show. A second Manchester show instead.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    Oh, please don't. Please not a second soccer stadium show. A second Manchester show instead.
    whats wrong with FOOTBALL (not soccer please!) concerts? Milan 2014 was out of this world and it was a football stadium , EPIC!
  • Options
    dani11dani11 uk Posts: 37
    Zen23 said:
    Perhaps they realised they could sell just as many, or more tickets than o2 arena, and only have to play 1 night. Or didn't want to do back to back gigs just before doing back to back in Berlin
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    also there is a huge difference between a football stadium US show and an European Football stadium show. The crowd is 1000x better. US crowds are usually much less active than the european crowds
  • Options
    My comment was not about the crowd, but about the venue.