Options

Tottenham stadium

Comments

• Options
    bazfromozbazfromoz Posts: 214
    general sale for IE UK is now open. plenty of tickets left for all by the looks. no code needed
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,026
    yeah we are not getting 2nd shows unfortunally
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    I was able to look at the chart and pick seats an hour ago but now I can't. 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Just looked now and there are loads of seats and standing left in all areas it seems, there are even seats left in the sections nearest the stage
  • Options
    edited February 23
    omcollins said:
    Just looked now and there are loads of seats and standing left in all areas it seems, there are even seats left in the sections nearest the stage
    yeah that seems to be the case , maybe they should have done 2 nights at the O2 arena

manchester seems pretty close to sold out
  • Options
    I was all set for 2 nights at the O2, would have been so much better!  I'll be in London and Manchester anyway, but expecting Manchester to be the better night just because of the arena vs stadium crowd/atmosphere.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    just_one said:
    omcollins said:
    yeah that seems to be the case , maybe they should have done 2 nights at the O2 arena

manchester seems pretty close to sold out
    Still plenty available for Manchester. Dublin is only offering premium tickets at the moment. If true, thats impressive as it means that we have sold as much as if not more than London.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Wonder if they’d consider a Birmingham or Leeds date with London not selling out and Manchester selling slower than they might have anticipated 
  • Options
    edited February 23
    they could do a 10c only show in london, they know which members won tickets  , give each member a plus one and you are done.

but that takes work which i dont think they want

that being said they sure have a lot of free days between manchester and london
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,211
    Wonder if they’d consider a Birmingham or Leeds date with London not selling out and Manchester selling slower than they might have anticipated 
    Head north
  • Options
    manchester will end up sold out in the next 2 weeks i think, only uppers seats available (i dont count premium sets)
  • Options
    just_one said:
    manchester will end up sold out in the next 2 weeks i think, only uppers seats available (i dont count premium sets)
    Yeah, think it could be sooner than that. Just not sure if they will chance another date there. It’s a shame really, as even charging £20 less I reckon they’d have sold out two nights
  • Options
    i think they overlooked and thought they could sell out the stadium in london after sold out hyde park twice 
  • Options
    just_one said:
    i think they overlooked and thought they could sell out the stadium in london after sold out hyde park twice 
    I also think hyde park was well priced and I'm pretty sure they did a two night special for 10c for about £120. Insane to think that you could see them for two nights for less than the cost of 1 night now
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    If only they had stuck to their original plan with the O2 arena. If it was indeed the original plan. Better to announce a single date first. Wait until 20,000 tickets have been sold and then possibly add a second concert. In a full concert hall with no gaps in the standing and seating areas.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    If only they had stuck to their original plan with the O2 arena. If it was indeed the original plan. Better to announce a single date first. Wait until 20,000 tickets have been sold and then possibly add a second concert. In a full concert hall with no gaps in the standing and seating areas.
    they could have announced this in december and hopefully by now the stadium would be sold out and you could announce and 2nd show , now its just not possible
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    just_one said:
    Zen23 said:
    they could have announced this in december and hopefully by now the stadium would be sold out and you could announce and 2nd show , now its just not possible
    Id agree I think the timing has had an impact here
  • Options
    but we have two shows to come, and im more than excited about it 
  • Options
    edited February 23
    pdalowsky said:
    but we have two shows to come, and im more than excited about it 
    i got Green day on june 25th in glasgow , The Killers on june 26th also in glasgow and Pearl Jam in London on June 29th. The stadium by June 29 will be close to sold out i believe so  cant really complain besides my wallet is empty lol
  • Options
    MRMACPHISTO75MRMACPHISTO75 Posts: 401
    edited February 23
    Looking at the Spurs show and amount of tickets still available (looks like the majority of the main home stand behind the goal?) I can see Tickermaster doing 2-1 in a few months, like they did with The Who at Wembley when Eddie supported. I personally always thought the stadium was a little too big, especially at the prices set. I got Foo tickets for near enough half the price.
    4784495 - Thomas 9
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,990
    I grabbed some tickets this morning and was initially a bit down on them, but looking at the current prices I guess they’re ok. My wife wanted seated so what you gonna do.

In block 102 so not right at the back.

Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Prices at the back of the south stand have dropped to £91
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    werent they like £92 ? lol
  • Options
    just_one said:
    werent they like £92 ? lol
    Yeah and before that 125.
  • Options
    I wonder, if you've bought a ticket for say £125 in that block and then they are being sold for £91, can you get a refund on the difference.............LOL Ticketmaster helping someone out.  =)
    Genuine question though. I'd be pissed off if I had paid X amount and then tickets 2 weeks later were a lot cheaper.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2007 Wmbly London
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    I wonder, if you've bought a ticket for say £125 in that block and then they are being sold for £91, can you get a refund on the difference.............LOL Ticketmaster helping someone out.  =)
    Genuine question though. I'd be pissed off if I had paid X amount and then tickets 2 weeks later were a lot cheaper.
    I think this is the gamble we all take in getting in and securing tickets. 
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 981
    I thought this and completely agree.

I fail to see how dynamic pricing works.  For example:
    • Tickets go on sale at high price, some people buy them, but not loads.
    • Band aware 'you've only sold X% of seats, oh no!'
    • Ticket prices lower to normal price
    • More people buy them
    • Next time a concert is on sale people think 'hmmm, maybe I wont buy them straight away and wait until they lower prices'
    • Next concert has even slower ticket sales

I guess they rely on hardcore fans like a lot of us to buy them regardless but the fact its even disputed here shows it isnt sustainable
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 403
    Ticketmaster doesn't give a shit.
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,468
    I thought this and completely agree.

I fail to see how dynamic pricing works.  For example:
    • Tickets go on sale at high price, some people buy them, but not loads.
    • Band aware 'you've only sold X% of seats, oh no!'
    • Ticket prices lower to normal price
    • More people buy them
    • Next time a concert is on sale people think 'hmmm, maybe I wont buy them straight away and wait until they lower prices'
    • Next concert has even slower ticket sales

I guess they rely on hardcore fans like a lot of us to buy them regardless but the fact its even disputed here shows it isnt sustainable
    Price and selection are often better closer to the show date.  Buying early you are purchasing certainty.  That has value for many people.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    No chance. All sales final, etc. If you think prices might come down, only choice is to wait. But then if it sells out you wind up paying more