Options

Tottenham stadium

Comments

• Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 981
    just_one said:
    so is london and manchester close to sold out? dont understand anything anymore lol
    I think so.
    Last tour I was a young tech professional who understood the ticketing world and got tickets to every show I wanted.
    This tour I feel like a dinosaur not understanding the process anymore and shouting at a web page as I refresh it because it hasnt updated.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,026
    just_one said:
    so is london and manchester close to sold out? dont understand anything anymore lol
    I think so.
    Last tour I was a young tech professional who understood the ticketing world and got tickets to every show I wanted.
    This tour I feel like a dinosaur not understanding the process anymore and shouting at a web page as I refresh it because it hasnt updated.
    yeah i cant find any tikets for london on ticketmaster as of now.

come on bring out that 2nd date PJ!!
  • Options
    Gravey1975Gravey1975 Posts: 296
    just_one said:
    I think Manchester probably much closer to being sold out than London. I wouldn't expect London to sell out for a while.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    I think Manchester probably much closer to being sold out than London. I wouldn't expect London to sell out for a while.
    ticketmaster has no tickets for london now
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 641
    just_one said:
    No I don’t think so. Both are currently off sale, but even an hour into the sale you could still get standing for Manchester. Like others have said, the pricing is probably putting off the more casual fans.
  • Options
    Full seat map now up for Manchester. Not loads of tickets left
  • Options
    xnothingmanxxnothingmanx Suffolk UK Posts: 192
    There were thousands left 10 minutes ago, the entire top tier pretty much. 
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    when you clicked each section it was not the whole areas, more pockets of tickets, but agreed it didnt look close to sold out 

plenty of those premium tickets available
  • Options
    I can still get GA tickets for London. I would guess nowhere close to sold out.
  • Options

Manchester? On my map, about 90% of the sides of the upper tier sold and maybe about half of the back (stage facing). Not convinced enough to add another date but quite a lot sold
  • Options
    the sections of london are blue but i cant select any seats , wtf?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,861
    only £650 for a pair of floor standing on the premium pricing thing. Bargain
  • Options

Manchester? On my map, about 90% of the sides of the upper tier sold and maybe about half of the back (stage facing). Not convinced enough to add another date but quite a lot sold
    No, London. If you click on get tickets from map you will see just how many are left at the rear of the stadium. 
    Wembley 00 (Night 1)Cardiff 00 Astoria 06 Jools Holland Recording 06 (I met Ed!)Reading 06 Katowice 07 Wembley 07 Shepherds Bush 09 O2 London 09 Hard Rock Calling 10 Manchester 12 Night 1 and 2
  • Options
    Well Im seeing Pearl Jam twice at Manchester and London and didnt have to faff around today in queues or stress of getting tickets.

All in all Im pretty happy.

Obviously selfishly I would have loved an extra date in the UK to top it off but realistically the last few tours have only been 2 dates in UK anyway 
  • Options
    cheesemasoncheesemason Posts: 25
    edited February 23

No, London. If you click on get tickets from map you will see just how many are left at the rear of the stadium. 

Sorry, we were talking cross purposes
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    It's so annoying when you try to buy one ticket and it won't let you leave a single ticket next to it. 

What if you don't want a pair? 
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    how can u guys select seats? i wont let me
  • Options
    London has thousands of tickets left. Pretty much the entire top half of the south stand is free!. At least those tickets are only £125  =)
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    cheesemasoncheesemason Posts: 25
    edited February 23
    just_one said:

I didnt let me in Firefox, did in Chrome, so maybe try another browser
  • Options
    Crazy isnt it when you think the stadium sells out each week for Spurs at 62,000
  • Options
    just_one said:

I didnt let me in Firefox, did in Chrome, so maybe try another browser
    that worked, yeah still a lot of tickets left , no 2nd date it seems
  • Options

Sorry, we were talking cross purposes
    No worries!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    London and Manchester sales are awful. Mad thing is, I registered for both in the chance that I would miss the 10c lottery but was put on the wait list and still on it. Very strange system
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,211
    Kearn5y said:
    London and Manchester sales are awful. Mad thing is, I registered for both in the chance that I would miss the 10c lottery but was put on the wait list and still on it. Very strange system
    Expected it for london but thought Manchester would be sold out by now 
  • Options
    I wonder how much tickets need to be to break even.  Would be so interesting if they priced it so they made like £1 profit and tickets were way cheaper, then maybe announce more shows and see if they made more money over all
  • Options
    Crazy isnt it when you think the stadium sells out each week for Spurs at 62,000
    Tickets for each game in my section (safe standing south stand) are between £50-£80 dependent on who we are playing. Season ticket for all 19 games is just over £1000

I paid £90 for GNR standing tickets in 2022. 
    Sealed vinyl is bad vinyl.
    1996 Wmbly London
    2006 Jools Holland, London / Reading festival
    2007 Wmbly London
    2009 SBE London / O2 London
    2012 MEN 1/ MEN 2 / Berlin 1 / Berlin 2 / EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2013 NY 1/ NY 2 / Philly 1 / Philly 2
    2014 AMS 1 / AMS 2 / Leeds / MK
    2017 EV LDN 1 / EV LDN 2
    2018 LDN 1 / BCN / LDN 2
    2022 LDN 1 / LDN 2
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    Yeah seems weird that anyone would be on the waitlist for the London show. Perhaps like you and me a lot of folks registered for both lotteries which artificially inflated the amount in the Ticketmaster presale.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,752
    If dynamic pricing is to be believed, should we expect prices to go below the original price for these shows
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,515
    The Rock said:
    It's so annoying when you try to buy one ticket and it won't let you leave a single ticket next to it. 

What if you don't want a pair? 
    It's more difficult to sell singles so they want to preserve the pairs. That's the reasoning anyway 
  • Options
    A guy I work with has gotten into pearl jam last few years and was excited to try and get tickets to see them for the first time. He told me he just can’t justify £250-300 for not great seats plus travel, hotel etc. Think many casual fans thinking the same. I don’t think Richard Ashcroft as support helps either, not much crossover of audience.