Dark Matter World Tour 2024

Comments

• 1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Posts: 2,934
    edited August 9
    favis said:

Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj

Would 100% get this and also go to Yellowstone.....if it weren't so darn expensive between the rental costs for a car, accomodations, flight rn. $400 for a great cause and meeting Jeff and Tester, w/ a VIP merch pack and good seat is an awesome deal. 
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • WW GirlWW Girl York, SC Posts: 46
    I have 2 great 10c seats for Wrigley N1 (Sect. N Row 3) that I would love to trade for Wrigley N2 same/similar seats.  I know it's a longshot but can't hurt to ask!  :)=);)
    "I know that I was born and I know that I will die, the in between is mine.  I am mine."

Chicago, IL (March 13, 1994), Milwaukee, WI (July 08, 1995), Chicago, IL (July 11, 1995), Santa Cruz, CA (November 12, 1997), Oakland, CA (November 14, 1997), Sacramento, CA (July 16, 1998), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 1999), Charlotte, NC (August 04, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 31, 2000), Mountain View, CA (October 20, 2001), Mountain View, CA (June 01, 2003), Asheville, NC (October 06, 2004), Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006), Columbia, SC (June 16, 2008), Atlanta, GA (September 22, 2012), Charlottesville, VA (October 29, 2013), Charlotte, NC (October 30, 2013), Greenville, SC (April 16, 2016), Columbia, SC (April 21, 2016), SEATTLE, WA (AUGUST 10, 2018)  SHOW #20!!!, Camden, NJ (September 15, 2022).
  • Is there anyone who can help with this situation?

Tried to talk with TM. I was given an escalation ticket. I have tried to talk to Apple. I keep getting the run around. Both say talk to the other to resolve the issue. Noblesville concert was originally scheduled for 9/10/23. On the original date my ex-wife downloaded the tickets to her Apple Wallet. We are no longer together. I paid for the tickets. She does not want the tickets. She deleted them from her Apple Wallet. But I can not download them to my Apple Wallet. I get Pass Disabled Error, associated with a different Apple ID. This is crazy. I want to go to this concert. But no one will help me get the tickets back to my wallet. If no one helps me. I will be eating $300 worth of tickets.
  • PhartNPhartN Posts: 426
    Is there anyone who can help with this situation?

Tried to talk with TM. I was given an escalation ticket. I have tried to talk to Apple. I keep getting the run around. Both say talk to the other to resolve the issue. Noblesville concert was originally scheduled for 9/10/23. On the original date my ex-wife downloaded the tickets to her Apple Wallet. We are no longer together. I paid for the tickets. She does not want the tickets. She deleted them from her Apple Wallet. But I can not download them to my Apple Wallet. I get Pass Disabled Error, associated with a different Apple ID. This is crazy. I want to go to this concert. But no one will help me get the tickets back to my wallet. If no one helps me. I will be eating $300 worth of tickets.
    Which TM account "owns" the tickets?
    1995: New Orleans, LA
    2006: Washington, D.C.
    2008: Washington, D.C.
    2010: Bristow, VA
    2013: Baltimore, MD
    2016: Hampton, VA
    2020: Baltimore, MD
    2023: Noblesville, IN TBD
    2024: Seattle, WA N1 and N2

I purchased them thru the Ten Club/TM, with my fan club access. TM still gives me the option to sell them. I would say I own them. I purchased them with my CC. They just keep bouncing me back and forth. Maddening
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile Posts: 1,128

I purchased them thru the Ten Club/TM, with my fan club access. TM still gives me the option to sell them. I would say I own them. I purchased them with my CC. They just keep bouncing me back and forth. Maddening
    You don’t have to put them into your wallet.  As long as you are able to log into the Ticketmaster account that holds them, the tickets will have a live bar code on them in there on day of show. You can scan that and you will be fine. It’s not letting you add them to your wallet because your Ticketmaster account is now associated with your ex’s Apple ID since she was the initial one to download them.  
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?

You don’t have to put them into your wallet.  As long as you are able to log into the Ticketmaster account that holds them, the tickets will have a live bar code on them in there on day of show. You can scan that and you will be fine. It’s not letting you add them to your wallet because your Ticketmaster account is now associated with your ex’s Apple ID since she was the initial one to download them.  
    Are you sure? I'm just afraid I will drive a hours to the show & get rejected at the gate. When I log in to my TM account it specifically says "View Ticket". When I click on that icon. It then says "Add to Wallet to enter the event". Then I click on View in Wallet. After about 15 mins. It gives me the Pass Disabled Error. I just dont wanna get stonewalled at the gate.
  • At this point I would pay for two Lawn tix. Just to sit in my seats
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686

Are you sure? I'm just afraid I will drive a hours to the show & get rejected at the gate. When I log in to my TM account it specifically says "View Ticket". When I click on that icon. It then says "Add to Wallet to enter the event". Then I click on View in Wallet. After about 15 mins. It gives me the Pass Disabled Error. I just dont wanna get stonewalled at the gate.
    Based on the Spring tour the barcode will show up in the TM app a day or two before the show and you won’t need to put them in your Apple wallet. You can just use then app. 
  • Thanks for everyone's help/advice. I appreciate it!
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403

Yeah, you'll be able to enter with the barcode on the app. No need to even bother with the wallet. In fact, lots of people have reported issues with using the wallet. So it's a safer bet just to have them scanned from the app.
  • Looking for a single for MSG both nights!  Anyone looking for a concert buddy?
    Hamilton - 9/15/11
    Buffalo - 10/12/13
    Seattle - 12/6/13
    Detroit - 10/16/14
    Quebec CIty - 5/5/16
    Ottawa - 5/8/16
    Toronto 1 - 5/10/16
    Toronto 2 - 5/12/16
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle Home show 1 - 8/8/18
    Seattle Home show 2 - 8/10/18
    Fenway 1 - 9/2/18
    San Diego - 5/3/22
    Los Angeles 1 - 5/6/22
    Los Angeles 2 - 5/7/22
    Quebec City - 9/1/22
    Ottawa - 9/3/22
    Hamilton - 9/6/22
    Toronto - 9/8/22
    St. Paul - 8/31/23
    Chicago 1 - 8/29/24
    Chicago 2 - 8/31/24

>~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~~<
    Dublin IE - 07/03/19 Eddie Solo Tour
    London UK - 07/06/19 
    Eddie Solo Tour

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 8,954
    favis said:

Jeff Ament and Senator Jon Tester are coming to Missoula, MT on August 21st-22nd! Big Sandy’s favorite sons Jeff and Jon are reuniting on August 21st for a special reception to meet their fans. On August 22nd, Pearl Jam is performing their live show in Missoula with Ticket Packages available through the Tester Campaign. 

Purchase your tickets to the 8/22 concert and/or 8/21 reception here: actblue.com/donate/822pj

Would 100% get this and also go to Yellowstone.....if it weren't so darn expensive between the rental costs for a car, accomodations, flight rn. $400 for a great cause and meeting Jeff and Tester, w/ a VIP merch pack and good seat is an awesome deal. 
    Went a few years back and Jeff did not do any meet and greet. Maybe this time. Also, maybe just stop by the Tester office in town and explain you want to go. Only have [  $ ] to donate. They may hook you up.
    Have fun!
  • BigebigzBigebigz Posts: 3
    Looking for a single for MSG both nights!  Anyone looking for a concert buddy?
    I need one as well, so let me know if you come across 2+ for sale and we can possible make it work
  • sampassersampasser Posts: 6
    I see doors open at 5:30 in Missoula - anyone know what tome PJ goes on?
  • YAKIMATSUYAKIMATSU Santa Fe Posts: 836
    8:51 exactly
    Soldier Field 7-11-95, Alpine Valley 6-26-98, United Center 6-29-98, Riverport Amphitheater (St. Louis)7-2-98, MGM Grand Arena 10-22-00, Sprint Center (Kansas City)5-3-10, Adams Event Center (Missoula)9-30-12, Wrigley Field 7-19-13, Jobing.com Arena (Phoenix)11-19-13, Moda Center (Portland)11-29-13, Spokane Arena 11-30-13, Pepsi Center (Denver)10-22-14, Gila River Arena (Phoenix)5-9-22, Moody Center (Austin)9-18-23, Moody Center 9-19-23, Rogers Arena (Vancouver)5-4-24, Rogers Arena 5-6-24, MGM Grand 5-16-24, MGM Grand 5-18-24, Wrigley Field 8-29-24, Wrigley Field 8-31-24
  • Bigebigz said:
    I need one as well, so let me know if you come across 2+ for sale and we can possible make it work
    Absolutely! 
    Hamilton - 9/15/11
    Buffalo - 10/12/13
    Seattle - 12/6/13
    Detroit - 10/16/14
    Quebec CIty - 5/5/16
    Ottawa - 5/8/16
    Toronto 1 - 5/10/16
    Toronto 2 - 5/12/16
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle Home show 1 - 8/8/18
    Seattle Home show 2 - 8/10/18
    Fenway 1 - 9/2/18
    San Diego - 5/3/22
    Los Angeles 1 - 5/6/22
    Los Angeles 2 - 5/7/22
    Quebec City - 9/1/22
    Ottawa - 9/3/22
    Hamilton - 9/6/22
    Toronto - 9/8/22
    St. Paul - 8/31/23
    Chicago 1 - 8/29/24
    Chicago 2 - 8/31/24

>~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~>>>>>~~~~~~<
    Dublin IE - 07/03/19 Eddie Solo Tour
    London UK - 07/06/19 
    Eddie Solo Tour

• FBechFBech Posts: 43
    edited August 25
    Hello, I went to Berlín, and I finally could only make it to Madrid. I dont specially like festivals

Based no previous years, Is there a chance of new dates in europe or the US next year?

Post edited by FBech on
  • JR269982JR269982 Posts: 9
    I have one extra ticket for tonight in Indy. Section E
  • Looking for one MSG ticket for either 9/3 or 9/4. If anyone has 2 tickets available for 9/4 would also be interested in that.
  • psutrainpsutrain Posts: 2

did it work out?  I'm sort of in the same situation?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,686
    psutrain said:

did it work out?  I'm sort of in the same situation?
    Don’t worry. The tickets don’t need to be in your Apple Wallet. A day or so before the show the barcodes will show up and you can scan them from the app. 
  • MS147359MS147359 Posts: 1
    I have 3 tickets tonight pretty good seats can’t go unfortunately.  Stub hub will not let me sell at this hour.  Anyone want?
  • MrecintoMrecinto Posts: 10
    Looking for 2 tickets for my birthday show 8/31.  Not originally planning on going to Wrigley because we went to the makeup show in Indiana.   I used to live in Indy, now live in Seattle.   My wife and I flew back to help my nephew move into a college in Terre Haute.   Driving his dad back to South Bend and got a hotel at the airport for a flight on Sunday.   Looking for something to do and figured to try to score tix from other PJ fans for at least face value.  Or should I check cheap tix on resale in the upper decks. I’m scared of buying from vivid or seat geak.  Crossing my fingers!   
  • MrecintoMrecinto Posts: 10
    Disregard.  My wife got some on a site!
  • cdsa5cdsa5 Posts: 2
    Looking for one ticket for Wrigley Night#2.  Was at Night#1 and gotta go back for another show!  Have friends in GA and would love to get with them, but will take any ticket in the park.
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    edited August 31
    I have 4 aisle tickets for N2 at Wrigley tonight and can't go.  They are (to me) great seats in the 300 level because A) they are the only 4 seats in the row, so no worries about having people you don't know constantly passing you, and B) they are right by the beer/alcohol stands.  I've been going to games and concerts here for decades and the 300 level are my favorite.

Not looking to split up.

They are in the Ballpark app so will have to transfer. Will take Venmo or Paypal F&F.  Asking for less than what I paid - $150/each $600 for the set. DM me!

323R
    Row 10
    Seats 1-4

Post edited by Stoj on
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • Please ban photography gear in the pit
    Wrigley 7/19/2013
    Philadelphia 10/22/2013
    Baltimore 10/27/2013
    Hampton 4/18/2016
    Ft. Worth 9/13/2023
    Ft. Worth 9/15/2023
    Wrigley 8/31/2024
    Baltimore 9/12/2024
    Fenway 9/15/2024
  • savage51savage51 Posts: 34

Solid seats on TM now.  I grabed one. 
    Shows 40 and 41 incoming. 
  • MikeDigsMikeDigs Santa Monica, CA Posts: 1,077
    Got To Give is the rare gem 💎 on this Dark Matter tour.   Hope we get some more performances.  Ohana Fest please!