Options

Happiness Bastards - The Black Crowes - March 15, 2024

1235»

Comments

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 615

My friend owns a records and they got this swag to giveaway at the listening party but no one showed up so he saved it for me. Super nice of him when you consider my dumb ass mixed up the dates and wasn’t there either. Lol. In my defense his shop isn’t anywhere close to me so it’s not always easy for me to get there for events. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,853
    ZoSoTim said:

My friend owns a records and they got this swag to giveaway at the listening party but no one showed up so he saved it for me. Super nice of him when you consider my dumb ass mixed up the dates and wasn’t there either. Lol. In my defense his shop isn’t anywhere close to me so it’s not always easy for me to get there for events. 
    Nice!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,836
    wanted that RSD 45. no one in my city fucking ordered it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Keep an eye on Discogs and eBay. Wouldn’t surprise me to see the prices come back down closer to retail. 
  • Options
    ZoSoTim said:
    Keep an eye on Discogs and eBay. Wouldn’t surprise me to see the prices come back down closer to retail. 
    yeah, just tired of paying so much shipping on one 45. shipping to canada is fucked. and the 45's are all I wanted this year. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ZoSoTim said:
    yeah, just tired of paying so much shipping on one 45. shipping to canada is fucked. and the 45's are all I wanted this year. 
    There’s one on Discogs for $12 located in Canada. I didn’t say anything because for me it was like $26 shipping to America. Lol. 
  • Options
    ZoSoTim said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    There’s one on Discogs for $12 located in Canada. I didn’t say anything because for me it was like $26 shipping to America. Lol. 
    still $30 shipping. $50 CDN for a 45 is stupid. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Damn
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,501
    ZoSoTim said:
    ZoSoTim said:
    still $30 shipping. $50 CDN for a 45 is stupid. 
    real stupid. canada has a lot going for it but the postal service isn’t in the “plus category.”
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,884
    edited April 24
    wow.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14