Options

New in Shop

Comments

• Options
    ZoSoTimZoSoTim Posts: 725
    I was just going to get the ball, bag, and sticker but that was more than the bundle which includes the shirt too. 
    Dallas, TX (November 15, 2013)
    Chicago 1 (August 20, 2016)
    Chicago 2 (August 22, 2016)
    Ft. Worth 1 (September 13, 2023)
    Ft. Worth 2 (September 15, 2023)
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Not a fan of the "10" on the side of the bag...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 12,531
    Ball bag
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,487
    Didn't hesitate to grab the set 
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 4,013
    Will probably grab a t-shirt. Not the biggest basketball fan. But they sure look great! 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,383
    In case anyone is interested, I'm passing on the ball and sticker but definitely in on the shirt and bag
  • Options
    elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,284
    JV130312 said:
    Not a fan of the "10" on the side of the bag...
    I’m thinking that’s the coolest part.
  • Options
    my_wavemy_wave clearwater, FL Posts: 340
    I'm waiting/hoping for the all black/charcoaled grey ball that has vitalogy stamped on it in gold for the 30th anniversary, so basically the album cover as a basketball
    st. pete '94
    west palm beach '98
    tampa '00
    tampa '03
    tampa '08
    brooklyn '13
    austin '14
    austin '14
    tampa '16

ed - clearwater '12
    ed - clearwater '12
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,177
    Don’t we get a code to get the shirt for free?
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,474
    No… they lowered membership overall price…. Only free bootleg code

shirt discounted, option to buy if you like it
  • Options
    Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,177
    CROJAM95 said:
    No… they lowered membership overall price…. Only free bootleg code

shirt discounted, option to buy if you like it
    Gotcha. Thanks!
  • Options
    my_wave said:
    I'm waiting/hoping for the all black/charcoaled grey ball that has vitalogy stamped on it in gold for the 30th anniversary, so basically the album cover as a basketball
    Shut up and take my money! 👌
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    edited January 2
    The t-shirt is a mess. The front is super cool but the back screws it all up. It's a jersey mock up so why have different jersey numbers on both sides of the shirt? I know why but looks messy. Dislike ten club as the last name as well.

Nobody asked me but, if they kept with the 10 jersey number on front and back. Changed the name in the back to say Vedder, Gossard, or Stone(edit: any band member name would be cool or Blaylock would be a cool throw back) Then put a 24 on the sleeves. Instant purchase.  

Still like the front enough to purchase it.

The bag is fire
    Post edited by Brannigans law on
  • Options
    AA295481AA295481 Posts: 101
    edited January 2
    The ball is cool, but I skipped out on it form the 2023 tour , if I get one i would have to display it, And I just dont have anymore wall space or shelf place to display it. I might end up going with the sticker
    Post edited by AA295481 on
  • Options
    The t-shirt is a mess. The front is super cool but the back screws it all up. It's a jersey mock up so why have different jersey numbers on both sides of the shirt? I know why but looks messy. Dislike ten club as the last name as well.

Nobody asked me but, if they kept with the 10 jersey number on front and back. Changed the name in the back to say Vedder, Gossard, or Stone(edit: any band member name would be cool or Blaylock would be a cool throw back) Then put a 24 on the sleeves. Instant purchase.  

Still like the front enough to purchase it.

The bag is fire
    Love the idea of a band members name on the back! 

Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,448
    edited January 2
    Using two different numbers is a tad off, as in having to explain drunk at the bar "WELL YOU UNDERSTAND ON THE BACK IT SAYS THE CURRENT YEAR BUT ON THE FRONT IT IS THE NAME OF THE FIRST ALBUM BUT IN NUMERALS AND NOT LETTERS AND THE TENCLUB IS THE FANCLUB YOU SEE HOW IS THE GIN AND TONIC SHOULD WE ORDER A SECOND ONE?"

But, didn't the old Mookie-tshirt also have tenclub on the back? If it worked then, it works now.

Green/yellow is a nice colour combo. Always dug the adidas track suit that uses it. Should have had the tshirt in green and yellow and not black
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,390
    I like the 23 tour colors much better but grabbed the bag. Can never have too many Pearl Jam duffle bags.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,585
    RS65573 said:
    I like the 23 tour colors much better but grabbed the bag. Can never have too many Pearl Jam duffle bags.
    My current gym bag is a well worn backpack, time for a stylish upgrade. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is likely a pass for me. Like the shirt, don't need it, and don't have much interest in the rest. 
    Who cares? 
    You obviously did enough to respond. 
    I meant to say no one cares if you don’t have interest in it. 
    Your obsession with bowing at that altar of all things pearl jam, and your inability to grasp that it’s ok to not do the same, and post an opinion about it, has made you one of the most insufferably miserable people on these forums. 
    Nope. I disagree. Happy New Year. I just don’t think you need to post if you don’t like something that’s in the shop. Just don’t buy it. No one cares if u don’t want to buy a $70 basketball. They gave their opinion and I gave mine. It’s all good. I wish everyone on here,even the ones who complain and say everything they don’t like , a great 2024. 
    You should apply this logic next time you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

& for the record, this merch is awful. 

Happy new year!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,356
    Ball bag
    When it's green & yellow, time to visit the clinic.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,886
    Only the ball for me.. Shipping costs are almost half the price of the ball.. 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    runstaplesrunstaples NC/WY Posts: 268
    I just got the ball and duffel bag on the last tour, but I'm digging these. Do I really need two more? Hmmm. It would be cool to display the two balls beside each other (there's a joke in there somewhere).
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Options
    I just got the ball and duffel bag on the last tour, but I'm digging these. Do I really need two more? Hmmm. It would be cool to display the two balls beside each other (there's a joke in there somewhere).
    I'm putting them on either side of my EV Warstic bat
  • Options
    bzouidenbzouiden Posts: 105
    Maybe I am just in my Pearl jam bubble but love these and I don't really care about basketball since the 90's.  Got the duffel bag and ball from chicago last year and look great in a display case and I am sure the fan club super sonics ball will as well.  If they are the same quality as the duffel and ball from last tour they are of great quality.  I will have to find more space on the shelf though.
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    The basketball is incredibly cool but one of those things where I have to step back and say ok what am I realistically going to do with it for 70 bucks. Whereas I will 100% use the bag.
  • Options
    Planet of SoundPlanet of Sound UK Posts: 460
    I prefer your choo choo train myself!  
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,337
    bzouiden said:
    Maybe I am just in my Pearl jam bubble but love these and I don't really care about basketball since the 90's.  Got the duffel bag and ball from chicago last year and look great in a display case and I am sure the fan club super sonics ball will as well.  If they are the same quality as the duffel and ball from last tour they are of great quality.  I will have to find more space on the shelf though.
    can you show another pic of that jersey framed? I think i want to do something similar
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,629
    pjl44 said:
    The basketball is incredibly cool but one of those things where I have to step back and say ok what am I realistically going to do with it for 70 bucks. Whereas I will 100% use the bag.
    Agreed - I grabbed the tour duffle bag in St Paul and it's a perfect gig bag for my guitar cables etc. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    I’m gonna use the duffle to pack for my flight back to Indy, where I did not end up with the duffle I expected (or, y’know, the show either😉).
    hopeful to take it to either Fenway or Philly too.

• Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,727
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is likely a pass for me. Like the shirt, don't need it, and don't have much interest in the rest. 
    Who cares? 
    You obviously did enough to respond. 
    I meant to say no one cares if you don’t have interest in it. 
    Your obsession with bowing at that altar of all things pearl jam, and your inability to grasp that it’s ok to not do the same, and post an opinion about it, has made you one of the most insufferably miserable people on these forums. 
    Nope. I disagree. Happy New Year. I just don’t think you need to post if you don’t like something that’s in the shop. Just don’t buy it. No one cares if u don’t want to buy a $70 basketball. They gave their opinion and I gave mine. It’s all good. I wish everyone on here,even the ones who complain and say everything they don’t like , a great 2024. 
    You should apply this logic next time you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

& for the record, this merch is awful. 

Happy new year!
    Haha, it’s not awful. I never gave my opinion on it tbh.  I feel bad for a lot of you that nothing is ever good enough. Just complaining about everything that you don’t like. I don’t get it.  It seems to me that the fans that live on here all they do is complain about merch, T shirt thickness, seat allocation, set lists, prices, song selection and tempo, Gigaton, tour length, tour cities, concert length, Eddie’s pronunciation, poster colors, poster tubes, poster design. It’s exhausting how much the “fans” complain. I’m not saying you have to like everything the band puts out but can some of you people appreciate anything these guys do?? It’s a legitimate question as I’m not trying to piss anyone off or cause any fights but enough with complaining saying what you don’t like.  For the record, I think the design of the TC bundle is awesome. It’s SuperSonics design and color scheme. The bag is awesome and the shirt is really cool. Buy it or don’t buy it but enough with the negative complaints. Ok, go ahead and shred me now on the boards. I am ready and will not retort.