Options

New in Shop

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,576
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is likely a pass for me. Like the shirt, don't need it, and don't have much interest in the rest. 
    Who cares? 
    You obviously did enough to respond. 
    I meant to say no one cares if you don’t have interest in it. 
    Your obsession with bowing at that altar of all things pearl jam, and your inability to grasp that it’s ok to not do the same, and post an opinion about it, has made you one of the most insufferably miserable people on these forums. 
    Nope. I disagree. Happy New Year. I just don’t think you need to post if you don’t like something that’s in the shop. Just don’t buy it. No one cares if u don’t want to buy a $70 basketball. They gave their opinion and I gave mine. It’s all good. I wish everyone on here,even the ones who complain and say everything they don’t like , a great 2024. 
    You should apply this logic next time you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

& for the record, this merch is awful. 

Happy new year!
    Haha, it’s not awful. I never gave my opinion on it tbh.  I feel bad for a lot of you that nothing is ever good enough. Just complaining about everything that you don’t like. I don’t get it.  It seems to me that the fans that live on here all they do is complain about merch, T shirt thickness, seat allocation, set lists, prices, song selection and tempo, Gigaton, tour length, tour cities, concert length, Eddie’s pronunciation, poster colors, poster tubes, poster design. It’s exhausting how much the “fans” complain. I’m not saying you have to like everything the band puts out but can some of you people appreciate anything these guys do?? It’s a legitimate question as I’m not trying to piss anyone off or cause any fights but enough with complaining saying what you don’t like.  For the record, I think the design of the TC bundle is awesome. It’s SuperSonics design and color scheme. The bag is awesome and the shirt is really cool. Buy it or don’t buy it but enough with the negative complaints. Ok, go ahead and shred me now on the boards. I am ready and will not retort. 
    Who cares?
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,312
    edited January 2

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,648
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    This is likely a pass for me. Like the shirt, don't need it, and don't have much interest in the rest. 
    Who cares? 
    Your obsession with bowing at that altar of all things pearl jam, and your inability to grasp that it’s ok to not do the same, and post an opinion about it, has made you one of the most insufferably miserable people on these forums. 
    Nope. I disagree. Happy New Year. I just don’t think you need to post if you don’t like something that’s in the shop. Just don’t buy it. No one cares if u don’t want to buy a $70 basketball. They gave their opinion and I gave mine. It’s all good. I wish everyone on here,even the ones who complain and say everything they don’t like , a great 2024. 
    You should apply this logic next time you see an opinion that doesn't align with yours.

Happy new year!
    Haha, it’s not awful. I never gave my opinion on it tbh.  I feel bad for a lot of you that nothing is ever good enough. Just complaining about everything that you don’t like. I don’t get it.  It seems to me that the fans that live on here all they do is complain about merch, T shirt thickness, seat allocation, set lists, prices, song selection and tempo, Gigaton, tour length, tour cities, concert length, Eddie’s pronunciation, poster colors, poster tubes, poster design. It’s exhausting how much the “fans” complain. I’m not saying you have to like everything the band puts out but can some of you people appreciate anything these guys do?? It’s a legitimate question as I’m not trying to piss anyone off or cause any fights but enough with complaining saying what you don’t like.  For the record, I think the design of the TC bundle is awesome. It’s SuperSonics design and color scheme. The bag is awesome and the shirt is really cool. Buy it or don’t buy it but enough with the negative complaints. Ok, go ahead and shred me now on the boards. I am ready and will not retort. 

"merch, T shirt thickness, seat allocation, set lists, prices, song selection and tempo, Gigaton, tour length, tour cities, concert length, Eddie’s pronunciation, poster colors, poster tubes, poster design"

Counter argument - every single one of those things you mention we complain about have indeed gotten worse over the last 5-6 years, though.
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,984
    edited January 2
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    Who cares? 

Happy new year!
    Who cares?
    Gold medal winning post right here. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 670
    edited January 2

There’s truth to a lot of this (although as someone they haven’t played a show near in over a decade I kinda feel like that’s a legit complaint), but if you go to a message board where people are discussing the new items you will inevitably be faced with opinions on those items. Kinda the point of a board discussion. So rather than complain that the thread is doing that, maybe pick a different thread. There was clearly always a good shot when ya clicked that you were walking into this.
    Post edited by kmcmanus on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,352
    They fixed the shipping price when you buy all 4 items instead of the combo item. 
  • Options
    SR91748SR91748 Posts: 140
    Bring back the Sonics in 2024! 
  • Options
    bzouiden said:
    Maybe I am just in my Pearl jam bubble but love these and I don't really care about basketball since the 90's.  Got the duffel bag and ball from chicago last year and look great in a display case and I am sure the fan club super sonics ball will as well.  If they are the same quality as the duffel and ball from last tour they are of great quality.  I will have to find more space on the shelf though.

Beautiful!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    demetrios said:
    bzouiden said:
    Maybe I am just in my Pearl jam bubble but love these and I don't really care about basketball since the 90's.  Got the duffel bag and ball from chicago last year and look great in a display case and I am sure the fan club super sonics ball will as well.  If they are the same quality as the duffel and ball from last tour they are of great quality.  I will have to find more space on the shelf though.

Beautiful!
    Great job indeed......I do wonder if that shelf needs to be an inch deeper though LOL. 

But yeah a green ball in a  case with the green bag to match would look tremendous......

patiently awaiting an updated image ;)
  • Options
    edited January 3
    bzouiden said:
    Those Maersk containers can be used to ship merch to a European tenclub store @Santos L. Halper
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,320
    bzouiden said:
    Very nice!
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Options
    Hmmm... I like the bag, but the shipping to the EU puts me off...
  • Options
    bzouiden said:
    Those Maersk containers can be used to ship merch to a European tenclub store @Santos L. Halper
    Good idea
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    bzouiden said:

Beautiful!
    Great job indeed......I do wonder if that shelf needs to be an inch deeper though LOL. 

But yeah a green ball in a  case with the green bag to match would look tremendous......

Your rights to make any comments on these themes were revoked as per 2024, please speak with your supervisor.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,748
    arq said:
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    bzouiden said:

Beautiful!

Your rights to make any comments on these themes were revoked as per 2024, please speak with your supervisor.
    recovering crack addicts come dealers maintain an eye on their poison 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,355
    bzouiden said:
    For me basketball ended when Michael Jordan hit that jump shot to get the Bulls the 6th championship.  That was peak basketball.  There was not point in watching after he retired the 2nd time :)
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,165
    demetrios said:
    Would of been cool if they also added these back in shop today. 
    The whole Pearl Jam / 10club Basketball starter pack.

No.  The sonics colors are horrendous.  Please, no more of it.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,379
    edited January 3
    I was in GA line in ft worth with a dude in that sonics jump suit… looked like Pauly D from jersey shore , kinda silly
  • Options
    demetrios said:

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,576
    demetrios said:

I’m with you. 
  • Options

• Options
    leespjleespj Liverpool Posts: 172
    December 2022

Will the Ten Club Member items be in the European shop? 

We have seen the feedback regarding the Ten Club member items being in the UK store. We are working with our UK store partners to better serve Ten Club members outside of the U.S.

No update in over 12 months ?

Pearl Jam

1996-10-28, 2000-05-29, 2006-08-25, 2007-06-21, 2007-06-26, 2009-08-17, 2009-08-18, 2009-10-28, 2010-06-23, 2010-07-03, 2010-07-06, 2010-10-23, 2010-10-24, 2011-09-14, 2011-09-15, 2012-06-20, 2012-06-21, 2012-07-04, 2012-07-05, 2013-10-15, 2013-10-18, 2014-06-26, 2014-06-28, 2014-07-08, 2014-07-11, 2014-10-17, 2014-10-20, 2016-05-02, 2016-05-05, 2018-06-18, 2018-07-03, 2018-07-05, 2022-07-25.

Eddie Vedder

2012-07-28, 2012-07-30, 2012-11-15, 2017-06-11, 2019-06-25, 2019-07-03.

Brad

2013-02-08.

• Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,004
    bzouiden said:
    ISO the Pearl Jam train set. 
  • Options
    THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,723
    demetrios said:
    demetrios said:

+1
  • Options
    edited January 4
    leespj said:
    December 2022

Will the Ten Club Member items be in the European shop? 

We have seen the feedback regarding the Ten Club member items being in the UK store. We are working with our UK store partners to better serve Ten Club members outside of the U.S.

No update in over 12 months ?

Saying European but meaning UK is tonedeaf, with the UK leaving the EU making it as shitty a deal as buying from the US for EU countries. At least up here.

Get an EU store up and running in e.g. Germany
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Can't find a better image of it. But it is/was a nice colour combo on an adidas jacket me thinks. 

• Options
    bzouidenbzouiden Posts: 103
    Kwieneke said:
    bzouiden said:
    can you show another pic of that jersey framed? I think i want to do something similar
    Sure sorry just saw this...I will do you one better and send the amazon link as well. I think it looks ok I need to straighten it out some more get some of the wrinkles out.   I just noticed the reflection you can see the other side of the lego room and some more posters.
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    tdawe said:
    bzouiden said:
    ISO the Pearl Jam train set. 
    The closest I have is the Horizon Express (the orange train) lead engine car is #10. 
    Kansas City 1998  /\  Kansas City 2000  /\  Kansas City 2003  /\  St. Louis 2014
    Ohana Encore N1 & N2 2021 /\ St. Louis 2022  /\  OKC 2022  /\  Chicago N1 & N2 2023

• Options
    pdalowsky said:
    demetrios said:
    bzouiden said:

Beautiful!

Yes they do need to be deeper I also wish I had given a little more space between shelves. They are cheap floating IKEA shelves I got mainly for Lego modular buildings/trains and did not think I would be getting a Pearl Jam basketball or 2 I guess. The only problem I see is that when my duffel and sonic ball arrive I will have buy another ball holder and move the hats and older stuff into storage.  Over to the right of the zippo are the 2 funko pops sets those will probably go into storage.  

• Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,297
    bzouiden said:
    Kwieneke said:
    bzouiden said:
    can you show another pic of that jersey framed? I think i want to do something similar
    Sure sorry just saw this...I will do you one better and send the amazon link as well. I think it looks ok I need to straighten it out some more get some of the wrinkles out.   I just noticed the reflection you can see the other side of the lego room and some more posters.
    Looks awesome! this is a cool idea 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted)