Options

Pearl Jam Vs Ames Bros: 13 Years Of Tour Posters

Comments

• Options
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    nice!!
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options
    i got id wrote:
    Just got an order processed e-mail....it has to be for the book!

Im sure it is :D
    Someone else just posted the email from DHL shipment confirmation...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    SPJSPJ BRIGANTINE BEACH Posts: 255
    Lizardking wrote:

Thanks, I enjoyed that.
  • Options
    Book arrived today. I'd like to thank DHL and the USPS for taking a great item and destroying it. Upper left corner where the binding is is crushed and broken, spliting it from the book. The book is still readable, but it sure won't look good on the bookcase. I hate to bug 10C about this though, first time I've EVER had anything damaged coming from them, but the first time using DHL. Hmm...
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    chinobaezachinobaeza Santiago Posts: 2,489
    Book arrived today. I'd like to thank DHL and the USPS for taking a great item and destroying it. Upper left corner where the binding is is crushed and broken, spliting it from the book. The book is still readable, but it sure won't look good on the bookcase. I hate to bug 10C about this though, first time I've EVER had anything damaged coming from them, but the first time using DHL. Hmm...
    that sucks....sorry to hear that. Now I don't know what to expect with th intl' shipping :(
    Can you post some pics?
  • Options
    I emailed them and already got a quick response. Going to replace it after I send mine back. Thanks 10C!

And regarding pics. I don't want to ruin the surprise for others, but it is a great looking book just from the quick once through I gave it. Everyone should be more than satisfied with this!!
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • Options
    At every Pearl Jam show, a crowd gathers around the merchandise stand with a collective eye on one thing: The poster. The unique, one-of-500 show poster designed by the legendary Ames Bros.

At some point, the harried clerk turns and takes the display poster down. That means that's it. No more.

And every time, a groan passes over the crowd like a rogue wave, washing half of the fans back to their seats.

"They do?" Coby Schultz asked the other day.

"Really?" Barry Ament followed.

Forgive them. Ament and Schultz — the Ames Bros. — are never at the shows to see the way their work is received by some and coveted by most. They're too busy creating posters for the next run of Pearl Jam shows, putting an image to the cities, the sets and the times we're living in.

They really expect us to believe that they have no idea what goes on at the merch booths? Come on guys...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    hey.. they missed one in the book.....

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1643
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    i got one of my books today
    ( i ordered a special edition and a reg edition ) so i am guessing the one i received is the reg edition ?

coincidentally enough, theres no packing slip enclosed with the book from the 10C . :confused:

the front cover is the wash dc 2003 poster, and im pretty sure its kinda embroidered ( it has a nice textured surface ) , nice job .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    ( i ordered a special edition and a reg edition ) so i am guessing the one i received is the reg edition ?

coincidentally enough, theres no packing slip enclosed with the book from the 10C . :confused:

the front cover is the wash dc 2003 poster, and im pretty sure its kinda embroidered ( it has a nice textured surface ) , nice job .

I only ordered the special edition book ... I got a note today stating it's shipping within 24 hours ... so, should be at my house by Saturday .... just too bad I won't be at my house until mid January...
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    Hell yes! SE book on the way!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    jimed14 wrote:
    I only ordered the special edition book ... I got a note today stating it's shipping within 24 hours ... so, should be at my house by Saturday .... just too bad I won't be at my house until mid January...

yep got my email in so cal.....:)
  • Options
    WOOHOOO!!

Got my regular edition in the mail today and got the email for the Ltd Edition today too!!!

Cant wait!
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

The one you got is the regular edition, I got mine today too.. the ltd edition just shipped out today well at least the emails were sent out today, I just got the email notification tonight... I think the cover on the one is orange :D
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Just got a DHL notification that Santos L HAlper has shipped me a book!!!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    I just checked my email and saw that my special edition book has been shipped. :D
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I just checked my email and saw that my special edition book has been shipped. :D
    I just came on to post the same thing! The special editions are on their way! :D
    Edit: Except the link couldn't find us? Hopefully the driver will! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I just came on to post the same thing! The special editions are on their way! :D
    Edit: Except the link couldn't find us? Hopefully the driver will! :)

Well lets see now. I watch for the mailman and for UPS. So now its the DHL person. Ok will do. :D
  • Options
    This is gonna be sweet!!
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    This is gonna be sweet!!

indeed!
  • Options
    anyone from outside the US got this email?
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I also got my SE email from 10C and DHL last night. Tracking doesn't show anything as yet but that's pretty common the first day of shipping. I'm guessing it will be here by Saturday. Can't wait!!

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    chinobaeza wrote:

Yes, I did.

I'm from Mexico.

I bought both editions and I got two confirmation emails.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    chinobaeza wrote:

Didn't get nothing yet. I purchased one from amesbros.com & one from 10club.
  • Options
    PJLuis wrote:
    Yes, I did.

I'm from Mexico.

I bought both editions and I got two confirmation emails.
    y lo compraste por amesbros o por el 10c?
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    chinobaeza wrote:
    y lo compraste por amesbros o por el 10c?

10c ambas ediciones
  • Options
    DHL you had better not fuck up my book...
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Just got a DHL notification that Santos L HAlper has shipped me a book!!!

i got the same and i don't know why, but i find it rather amusing. :p i guess i could use 'decides2dream' for shipping packages as well. :D
    azwyldcats wrote:
    DHL you had better not fuck up my book...

agreed!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    The one you got is the regular edition, I got mine today too.. the ltd edition just shipped out today well at least the emails were sent out today, I just got the email notification tonight... I think the cover on the one is orange :D

thank you ! ( im colorblind ) ;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life