Options

Pearl Jam Vs Ames Bros: 13 Years Of Tour Posters

Comments

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Did you get a DHL tracking number on it or the regular 10club email that said item has been shipped jam?

I just got the generic "Your order has been processed. 4-8 weeks for international delivery." No DHL tracking number.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • Options
    According to DHL's tracking my SE Book arrived in town this morning. Hopefully it means it will be delivered today as well.

EVENT CATEGORY
    December 31 2007 7:12 AM - Arrived at DHL facility - Columbus - West,United States Of America

Oh damn... Now it says...

EVENT CATEGORY
    December 31 2007 3:38 PM - Delivery arranged, no details expected - Columbus - West,United States Of America

I wonder if this means they delivered it to the local post office. If that is the case then my mail already came today so that means I won't see it until Wednesday because of the New Years holiday tomorrow. :-(
    George

Toldeo, OH 9-22-96 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 8-26-98 | Columbus, OH 8-21-00 | Cleveland, OH 4-25-03 | Columbus, OH 6-24-03 | Kitchener, ON 9-11-05 | London, ON 9-12-05 | Hamilton, ON 9-13-05 | Cincinnati, OH 6-24-06
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    my latest track says that the usps office has it so i'll probably see it on wednesday....:)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    gleemonex wrote:
    I just got the generic "Your order has been processed. 4-8 weeks for international delivery." No DHL tracking number.

Ok. I might of got one weeks back, but I also purchased other items from 10club too. So i'm guess just USA residents receive DHL tracking numbers. Nothing for Canada or outside. For these sweet expensive books, wished we did receive a tracking number on them.
  • Options
    my update says it was received at the USPS office at 1:30 today... but my mail already came... does that mean nothing til wednesday? or are these books delivered directly to my door separate from the usual mail?
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    sgossard3 wrote:
    my update says it was received at the USPS office at 1:30 today... but my mail already came... does that mean nothing til wednesday? or are these books delivered directly to my door separate from the usual mail?

i think it comes with your regular mail so it will probably come wednesday.....
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    i think it comes with your regular mail so it will probably come wednesday.....
    NOOOOOOO ITS SOOOO CLOSE! i wanted to get it before i went out of town for a few days... maybe i can drive out to the lisle post office and pick it up...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Anyone in Europe get it yet??
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Anyone in Europe get it yet??

I hate to say it, but i think it'll be a while. Most of the US is going to get it sometime between tomorrow and saturday going by the tracking reports. I'd say Europe is going to be a few weeks yet.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    SE edition has arrived in Phoenix. I took a few quick pictures of the book and the AP mini posters, hope the blasted link works!

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/kj1nyr/PJ%20vs%20Ames/?action=view&current=IMG_9007.jpg

One note, the art prints / mini posters are not signed & numbered, though the book is.

Peace,
    KJ
  • Options
    gfrogfro Posts: 4
    My book(SE edition) is in, delivered today. Can't wait to go home now!!!!
  • Options
    Book received at USPS at 11:36 today so it should either be waiting for me when I get home or come tomorrow... Yippee!
  • Options
    phatuciniphatucini Posts: 399
    As i'm in Europe I hope I'll see the book by Easter!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i am REALLY hoping it awaits my arrival home tonight! :) however, today....or tomorrow, as long as before the weekend so i can TRULY savor the first flip through say on saturday, it's all good. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    I was all excited when I heard my package arrived, but when I opened it up to the authenticity page there were signatures from Barry Ament and Coby Schultz but no Brad:( The book is still amazing and I can't wait to pour through it, but it's just a little disappointing. I guess it is something to look forward to down the road trying to get Brad to sign...anybody else missing a signature?
    Ba Ba Booey
  • Options
    phillyfanphillyfan Posts: 831
    I was all excited when I heard my package arrived, but when I opened it up to the authenticity page there were signatures from Barry Ament and Coby Schultz but no Brad:( The book is still amazing and I can't wait to pour through it, but it's just a little disappointing. I guess it is something to look forward to down the road trying to get Brad to sign...anybody else missing a signature?
    that sucks
    If you hate something dont you do it too
    world fucking champs!!!
  • Options

You should ask Brad to fly out to you since you did spend so much on the book. Then see if he can bring a couple of concept poster art from his archives for your troubles of picking him up at the airport...

Seriously, e-mail the 10C and I'm sure they'll figure something out for you. By the way, mine had all 3 signatures.
  • Options
    Posters don't seem to be that great.

Glad I went with the regular edition and spent the extra $150 on something else!!
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Posters don't seem to be that great.

Glad I went with the regular edition and spent the extra $150 on something else!!

Velvet Revolver ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    is the regular green version alos in a box ?
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Velvet Revolver ;)

Yeah.....exactly!!

Did you see the photos of the 3 Posters??
    Not great are they??

I mean if the were for sale normally, I wouldn't be rushing out to get any
    of them.

Dying to see the book. Anyone in Europe get it yet??
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah.....exactly!!

Did you see the photos of the 3 Posters??
    Not great are they??

I mean if the were for sale normally, I wouldn't be rushing out to get any
    of them.

Dying to see the book. Anyone in Europe get it yet??

You're not seeing mine when it arrives....in 6 months :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    what exactly made them decide on 2600 copies ?
    how do they arrive at that 2600 figure ?
    ddoes it signify anything in particular ?
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Here's what I received:

http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s303/kj1nyr/PJ%20vs%20Ames/?action=view&current=IMG_9007.jpg

That creature is the famous Easy Street Monster btw.

Peace,
    KJ

i have the same 3 prints-

that kinda takes away from it for me, if they gave us all many of the same prints.

oh well.

the presentation and in particular the sleeve is a nice addition , as well as the clear pages inside towards the back,.... page by page color by color until the toronto 06 kool aid poster comes together on the final turn of the page.( of course you need to thumb thru these backwards ) Also , the artists scetches and drafts in the back are very cool also.

and lookey here-- looks like someone ticked off the moderators !
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=268291

:eek:

ungrateful heathons !
    if you dont like something, dont you do it too !

Fantastic Job, 10C , aMES, bk !
    thank you 10c !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,483
    Bathgate66 wrote:

They're big fans of the old school Atari 2600 console.
  • Options
    kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    [/B]

Maybe their hands cramped up from signing and they said "No Mas!" ;)
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

13 years of ames x 2 x 1000 = 2600
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    got mine yesterday evening. :)
    i know how i will be spending a good portion oof my saturday: savoring my first glimpse of this book!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    13 years of ames x 2 x 1000 = 2600

you sir, are a pure genius !

C
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES