xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,081
    steven87 said:
    steven87 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Robdog983 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I had an amazing time. “Unplugged” Black was awesome! I had rail right in front of Jeff and I can’t add much more to what has already been said. Go is one one my favorites so I was thrilled to hear that one. MYM was really high energy. Got a few Mike picks. Ready to do it all again Saturday. Still hoping for Undone though. 

Wow! This is amazing! Love these photos. GO is one of my faves too.... who doesn't love yelling FUCK (LOL) at the top of your lungs along with Eddie. Ha! Thanks for sharing! Will you be in Texas? 
    Thanks. It was fun. I will be at all 4 Texas - 3 GA. Can’t wait. 

So fun!
    We have GA on Friday in DFW. How about you? 
    Yes. I have GA for Friday in FW and both Austins. I have an amazing seat for Wednesday in FW.

I know this might sound like I’m asking for too much, especially from all the committed and dedicated people such as yourself who go the extra mile to make sure you’re front and center for a show, BUUUUT…I noticed you said you’ll be at all TX shows. I’ll be flying in myself for a very quick trip to Austin and to celebrate turning 40 on Night 2 (9/19). If you intend on being right up front, what would it take to include myself and my girlfriend with you as we have GA FLR tickets as well? 🙏🏼 
    That is great you will be celebrating your bday at the show. What a great way to celebrate turning 40. Honestly, the best way to get up front is to put your time in the GA line. If you want rail you really have to get there the night before to try to be one of the first 30 people on line or so. Getting there at 5:00am which I did for night 2 put me second row from rail. You really can’t push your way up front or cut in with other people. If you really really want rail for your bday you may want to consider camping out. I actually may do that for the final show of the tour. Why not?

That being said, if you show up right before doors open you can still get close - maybe 5 or 6 rows back from the stage. Still an amazing view.
    The good thing about the GA camping out line is that at least in St. Paul everyone is pretty chill and friendly. By the end of the whole experience, I made a few new friends with the people surrounding me and even was hanging with them before and after night two when I sat upstairs in the club seats. But if you want to get rail, be prepared to spend the overnight.
    I was a little skeptical when I was first considering the idea of camping out, but so glad I did. I had a blast! It was almost as fun as the shows themselves. It was awesome meeting and getting to hang out with so many different people from all over the world, and by the end I felt like I had known many of them for years. And it was pretty amazing getting to meet so many people with such different and diverse backgrounds and experiences who were united by their shared love of this band. And I now have a new group of awesome friends to go to future shows with!
    Going in, I was thinking it would be a one-time only thing for me, but I'd consider it again. 
    Same. We were planning on only doing it for N1. But then we had such a good time we decided to do it for N2 as well. And then we did it again for Chicago N2. Safe to say I’m an addict now lol. 
    Lol, I don't know if I'm a GA addict but at least I know if before a show I'm looking for something to do since I don't have attention span for the long merchandise line, I can walk over to the GA line and see a few people I know.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options

Loved Black early in the set.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    rival9500 said:

Loved Black early in the set.
    Yesssssssss
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,640
    Love seeing everyone’s pictures from all different perspectives around the arena. Thanx to all for sharing!

@Charlie_mod - PJ should pay you for the rights to that jump shot… dude it’s epic!

Here’s one from N1 I don’t think I shared yet:

• Options
    Here’s one more…

1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    rival9500 said:
    Here’s one more… 

Awesome. Glad you got this.

• Options
    ^^^^
    Ed’s Matrix moment. 🥰
  • Options

he does the best mic-stand backbends 
                                   EVER
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,247
    Reliving this show through the boot. Wow, just wow! Do yourself a favor and get it. Best sounding boot I've heard. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Robdog983 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    I had an amazing time. “Unplugged” Black was awesome! I had rail right in front of Jeff and I can’t add much more to what has already been said. Go is one one my favorites so I was thrilled to hear that one. MYM was really high energy. Got a few Mike picks. Ready to do it all again Saturday. Still hoping for Undone though. 

Wow! This is amazing! Love these photos. GO is one of my faves too.... who doesn't love yelling FUCK (LOL) at the top of your lungs along with Eddie. Ha! Thanks for sharing! Will you be in Texas? 

So fun!
    Yes. I have GA for Friday in FW and both Austins. I have an amazing seat for Wednesday in FW.

I know this might sound like I’m asking for too much, especially from all the committed and dedicated people such as yourself who go the extra mile to make sure you’re front and center for a show, BUUUUT…I noticed you said you’ll be at all TX shows. I’ll be flying in myself for a very quick trip to Austin and to celebrate turning 40 on Night 2 (9/19). If you intend on being right up front, what would it take to include myself and my girlfriend with you as we have GA FLR tickets as well? 🙏🏼 
    That is great you will be celebrating your bday at the show. What a great way to celebrate turning 40. Honestly, the best way to get up front is to put your time in the GA line. If you want rail you really have to get there the night before to try to be one of the first 30 people on line or so. Getting there at 5:00am which I did for night 2 put me second row from rail. You really can’t push your way up front or cut in with other people. If you really really want rail for your bday you may want to consider camping out. I actually may do that for the final show of the tour. Why not?

That being said, if you show up right before doors open you can still get close - maybe 5 or 6 rows back from the stage. Still an amazing view.
    The good thing about the GA camping out line is that at least in St. Paul everyone is pretty chill and friendly. By the end of the whole experience, I made a few new friends with the people surrounding me and even was hanging with them before and after night two when I sat upstairs in the club seats. But if you want to get rail, be prepared to spend the overnight.
    I was a little skeptical when I was first considering the idea of camping out, but so glad I did. I had a blast! It was almost as fun as the shows themselves. It was awesome meeting and getting to hang out with so many different people from all over the world, and by the end I felt like I had known many of them for years. And it was pretty amazing getting to meet so many people with such different and diverse backgrounds and experiences who were united by their shared love of this band. And I now have a new group of awesome friends to go to future shows with!
    Yeah, this is what people don't get about the waiting in line thing...  I've met some great people hanging out in merch lines and or for GA / VIP. 

I've done a few Tool VIPs over the years waited in line for front row seats and / or signed merch and made new friends as a result.

Now a few of us are going to meet in Colorado in April to see Maynard's birthday show at Red Rocks. This never would have happened if I didn't get in line at 9 am for the front row seats or signed merch some years ago. It's not all materialistic bullshit or a waste of time. 
  • Options
    Listening to the N1 Bootleg last night on PJ Radio I thought it was hilarious how Eddie tried to cover up for his "Good evening Minneapolis!" gaffe.
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Robdog983 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:
    GlowGirl said:

So fun!

Yeah, this is what people don't get about the waiting in line thing...  I've met some great people hanging out in merch lines and or for GA / VIP. 

I've done a few Tool VIPs over the years waited in line for front row seats and / or signed merch and made new friends as a result.

Now a few of us are going to meet in Colorado in April to see Maynard's birthday show at Red Rocks. This never would have happened if I didn't get in line at 9 am for the front row seats or signed merch some years ago. It's not all materialistic bullshit or a waste of time. 
    This is what I love meeting people and making friends for life
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,510
    edited September 2023
    tbergs said:
    Reliving this show through the boot. Wow, just wow! Do yourself a favor and get it. Best sounding boot I've heard. 
    Wow… you aren’t kidding, this sounds amazing. 
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    I can’t stop watching the videos on YouTube. People are so annoying with their phones up all the time but Damn! I’m loving reliving those moments. ☺️

Also Karl from Las Vegas I sent you a shirt did u get?