Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    edited August 2023
    I've been in line since 10:30, still about 75 feet from the truck. I haven't heard anyone complaining of anything, it's just a lot of people. The basketballs and duffel bag look really cool from what I've seen people walking by with.
    Post edited by runstaples on
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • I've been in line since 10:30, still about 75 feet from the truck. I haven't heard anyone complaining of anything, it's just a lot of people. The basketballs and duffel bag look really cool from what I've seen people walking by with.
    You probably aren't that much ahead of me. Can't remember exactly when I got in line. This is not the longest line I've waited in but it is moving slow. 
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    The problem is the per transaction time when people get to the truck. It’s honestly taking close to 5 minutes per transaction. I walked up and observed for 10-15 minutes. Way, way too slow. Not much sense of urgency. I’m prob 150 yds away and it could be another 2 hours. It’s honestly not worth it…
  • dwjmu84 said:
    The problem is the per transaction time when people get to the truck. It’s honestly taking close to 5 minutes per transaction. I walked up and observed for 10-15 minutes. Way, way too slow. Not much sense of urgency. I’m prob 150 yds away and it could be another 2 hours. It’s honestly not worth it…
    Yeah, this might be the shortest physical line I've been in and might take the longest time once all is said and done. It is pretty silly at this point. I still like the experience but this shouldn't take this long. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,123
    dwjmu84 said:
    Hasn't been for years. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    and when you get there in another hour or two....they might not have anything you lined up for
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,596
    ISO: one basketball, one duff, and one license plate. I'll be there on Saturday, so please lmk if you can help a brotha out🙏
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • JimmyV said:
    dwjmu84 said:
    Hasn't been for years. 
    i Never understood the "herd behavior" from PJ fans
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Beers are ice cold at Herbie’s (which was at the end of the merch line)

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
    The best merch line.

I skipped merch in Toronto and went to the Wishlist Party at the Rec Room.  Best time and got everything I wanted at the Merch Stand online later from the Ten Club.
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    Beers are ice cold at Herbie’s (which was at the end of the merch line)
    Had the salmon earlier today.  A+
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Posts: 4,204
    As of 2:00 the basketball & duffel bags were sold out. Hockey jerseys running low. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
    The best merch line.

I skipped merch in Toronto and went to the Wishlist Party at the Rec Room.  Best time and got everything I wanted at the Merch Stand online later from the Ten Club.
    Headed to the Wishlist Party right now. 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • booth22booth22 Posts: 20
    Flying in from Phoenix Saturday afternoon before the show- if anybody is able to grab a duffel and basketball tomorrow (assuming they release more) I'd be grateful!  I've got no shot with out arrival time most likely...  I'd toss in some extra $ and a sticker from the last Phoenix show (not much, but all I have to sweeten the pot)  Let me know if you're able to help out- thanks!  
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,170
    ISO ..

• runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    edited August 2023
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt. Super bummed to not get a basketball. =( Maybe Saturday.
    Post edited by runstaples on
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt
    nashville flashbacks. and why do people take so damn long to pick something? you've had plenty of time to decide
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,428
    Kwieneke said:
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt
    nashville flashbacks. and why do people take so damn long to pick something? you've had plenty of time to decide
    It reminds me of deboarding a plane. Just stand up, grab your shit, and get the fuck off. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jcanr20Jcanr20 Illinois Posts: 159
    Does anyone know the largest size they have for the shirts?
    There are 6 employees in the truck and each is serving a customer at about a 3/4 minute clip. So the math…

I’ve now walked down twice to check things out. It’s SNAIL pace slow. 

Maddening but lesson learned on my end. Hadn’t camped out for merch in well over a decade and this will be the last. 

But, on the bright side, talking to other fans is always fun. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,076
    Kwieneke said:
    It reminds me of deboarding a plane. Just stand up, grab your shit, and get the fuck off. 
    Are you one of those people that stands up in the back?  C'mon Glen, lol.
    dwjmu84 said:
    There are 6 employees in the truck and each is serving a customer at about a 3/4 minute clip. So the math…

I’ve now walked down twice to check things out. It’s SNAIL pace slow. 

Maddening but lesson learned on my end. Hadn’t camped out for merch in well over a decade and this will be the last. 

But, on the bright side, talking to other fans is always fun. 
    Highlight of the wait!
    Post pics people!  I love seeing this!!!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt. Super bummed to not get a basketball. =( Maybe Saturday.
    4.5 hours??? holy crap!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• DozierDozier Posts: 31
    Do they restock or is this is for St. Paul?
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,900
    Kwieneke said:
    They’re entering items one at a time as ordered into the card readers to stay on top of things.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • dwjmu84 said:
    Of course it's not.  Far be it for me to tell someone how to spend their time, but people waiting 2+ hours in line for something that they can probably get in the venue just never made sense to me.  And when it comes down to it, you (most people) have a ticket to the show....the most important part!! Go out and enjoy the city! Get some good food. Drink some beers! 

And the basketball being some sort of holy grail will turn out to be one of oddest things, merch wise, in this bands history.  
  • lastchild11lastchild11 Posts: 1,301
    So there will be city specific for both nights, noticed the shirt and sticker say August 31.
    Dallas TX 10/17/00
    Oklahoma City 4/3/03
    Dallas TX 6/9/03
    Memphis TN 6/20/09 (Eddie)
    Kansas City MO 4/3/10
    Little Rock AR 8/28/10 (Eddie, WM3 rally)
    St Louis MO 7/1/11 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/18/12 (Eddie)
    Tulsa OK 11/19/12 (Eddie)
    Dallas TX 11/15/13
    Oklahoma City 11/16/13
    Tulsa OK 10/8/14
    St Louis MO 9/18/22
    Oklahoma City 9/20/22
    Ft Worth TX 9/13/23
    Ft Worth TX 9/15/23

• About 4.5 hours for me too. Longest I've ever waited. It wasn't the longest line I have been in by a long shot though so that was weird. I got everything I wanted besides a show shirt, which have been impossible lately. That's three straight I have had a hard time getting them. But got the poster, stickers, buttons, and added the license plate because they had them. I am overall happy but that line was too crazy. Don't think I'll do it again the rest of the trip and just try to go inside on Saturday. Who knows though.

I like that shirt, too. I am probably going to have to eBay it. The hockey jersey would be a bonus if I stumble across it.
    100 Pacer said:
    Kwieneke said:
    They’re entering items one at a time as ordered into the card readers to stay on top of things.
    There is another problem. Having to enter items in one by one is a massive time suck. No bar codes so no scanning aspect here. Countless inefficiencies in this whole process. Honestly, this should be a product PICKUP, with the ordering done before online. Tie it to the purchase of the ticket or whatever.

Oh well…