Have fun everyone and hope to see you in Texas 
    1996.....Toronto
    2005.....Hamilton
    2011.....Toronto N1, Toronto N2, Hamilton
    2013.....London, Buffalo
    2014.....Detroit
    2016.....Toronto N1 Toronto N2, Boston  N1, Boston N2, Chicago N1
    2018.....Seattle N1, Seattle N2
    2022.....San Diego, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Phoenix, Oakland N1, Oakland N2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto  
    2023.....Fort Worth N1, Fort Worth N2, Austin N1, Austin N2
    2024.....Las Vegas N1, Las Vegas N2, Los Angeles N1, Los Angeles N2, Boston N1, Boston N2
    2025.....????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Jcanr20 said:
    Does anyone know the largest size they have for the shirts?
    Also curious on this, were there plenty of 2xl and 3xl in most shirts? I know in the past it seemed like they sold out very quickly or maybe had less qty total.
    No time to be void or save up on life, you gotta spend it all.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    About 4.5 hours for me too. Longest I've ever waited. It wasn't the longest line I have been in by a long shot though so that was weird. I got everything I wanted besides a show shirt, which have been impossible lately. That's three straight I have had a hard time getting them. But got the poster, stickers, buttons, and added the license plate because they had them. I am overall happy but that line was too crazy. Don't think I'll do it again the rest of the trip and just try to go inside on Saturday. Who knows though.

I like that shirt, too. I am probably going to have to eBay it. The hockey jersey would be a bonus if I stumble across it.
    They've got to have more of those shirts in the venue tonight. I thought it looked pretty sweet and definitely want to get one.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • I was #1 in line this morning.  I woke up early and felt like going for a run.  The 6.5miles from UofMN was a great way to start the day. The wait was pleasant, and we didn’t have to wait for anyone else who couldn’t make up their mind. We bought shit we’d keep and wear.  My buddy and I spotted plenty of chodesmokers scheming near the trailer.  There was one dude in an orange SF Giants hat who probably scored a few times over. Another chap on a bike probably scored too. 
  • I have never had a problem waiting in line. I think it is fun hanging out with others. It lowers stress heading into the show for me. Gives me more time before the show honestly. Some of my best show experiences have actually been in those lines. 

But that was a little silly. It seems like wait times are getting worse anyway and not enough damn show shirts. 
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    Dozier said:
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt. Super bummed to not get a basketball. =( Maybe Saturday.
    Do they restock or is this is for St. Paul?
    When I asked about the basketball and he said sold out I asked if there would be more tomorrow or Saturday he said he didn't know. But then another person said they allocated a certain amount of each thing for each location. So I'm sure there are more, you just have to be at the right place. Maybe they're saving some for inside tonight. 
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • RedMosquitoSmile28RedMosquitoSmile28 Posts: 377
    edited August 2023
    tbergs said:
    About 4.5 hours for me too. Longest I've ever waited. It wasn't the longest line I have been in by a long shot though so that was weird. I got everything I wanted besides a show shirt, which have been impossible lately. That's three straight I have had a hard time getting them. But got the poster, stickers, buttons, and added the license plate because they had them. I am overall happy but that line was too crazy. Don't think I'll do it again the rest of the trip and just try to go inside on Saturday. Who knows though.

I like that shirt, too. I am probably going to have to eBay it. The hockey jersey would be a bonus if I stumble across it.
    They've got to have more of those shirts in the venue tonight. I thought it looked pretty sweet and definitely want to get one.
    The last few shows I have been to I still had a hard time getting bigger sizes inside. Didn't even try in OKC. In Denver I went to two stands and actually got the last XL and they were really limited on larges. I really like this one too. I might just eBay it. I don't know if I want to go in early tonight.
    Post edited by RedMosquitoSmile28 on
  • Dozier said:
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt. Super bummed to not get a basketball. =( Maybe Saturday.
    Do they restock or is this is for St. Paul?
    When I asked about the basketball and he said sold out I asked if there would be more tomorrow or Saturday he said he didn't know. But then another person said they allocated a certain amount of each thing for each location. So I'm sure there are more, you just have to be at the right place. Maybe they're saving some for inside tonight. 

There will be more. They will have a certain amount for every day. It might be less each day moving forward but they will have them. And they will definitely be inside tonight too.
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 770
    ISO a basketball if anyone is able to grab an extra please pm me. 
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    That poster is really quite awful. 
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 Posts: 1,637
    Reading this stresses me out and im in the UK! I'm a big merch guy so the merch situation is a stress but surely all the merch will be available in the PJ store at some point...right???

I remember for the 2 x Hyde Park, London shows last year there was a pop up shop like a few days before in Shoreditch, that was awesome to get it all out the way then and to be able to go to both shows already fully stocked. 

@bicyclejoe - agreed, not a great poster to kick off
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,170

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    Merch right by my seat tonight :grin:
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • runstaplesrunstaples Posts: 471
    Holy hell, I just looked on ebay and the basketball is going $185-300 range, duffel $175-300. Bastards.
    Appeared to be an animal, yet so polite.
  • Holy hell, I just looked on ebay and the basketball is going $185-300 range, duffel $175-300. Bastards.
    That will be a steal when the tours over
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,391
    Just let us preorder these items online.  Such a simple solution. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • ChydroChydro Posts: 20
    Haven’t waited in line for merch since Cincy 2014. Not sure I’ll ever do it again. I just don’t understand why they run out of stuff. Why not bring enough for the people that want it? Band gets the profits and the flippers don’t. They must’ve known people would lose their minds for a PJ basketball. Or the gym bag. 
  • dgpj92dgpj92 Posts: 97
    Holy hell, I just looked on ebay and the basketball is going $185-300 range, duffel $175-300. Bastards.
    That will be a steal when the tours over
    I might just try an etsy shop that monograms basketballs. Will be way cheaper than the bay.
  • dwjmu84dwjmu84 Posts: 387
    Chydro said:
    Haven’t waited in line for merch since Cincy 2014. Not sure I’ll ever do it again. I just don’t understand why they run out of stuff. Why not bring enough for the people that want it? Band gets the profits and the flippers don’t. They must’ve known people would lose their minds for a PJ basketball. Or the gym bag. 
    Exactly. It makes no sense. Like I mentioned earlier, the day off should be a merch pick up, NOT a shopping session which takes time and relies on inventory. If your margins are properly designed, then costs from increased supply don’t matter, provided demand is there. And, it’s there. All the pre show merch lines do is make fans suffer. There also need to be merch advantages for 10C. Sorry, but I’ve been a loyal member since 98 and I was in line with people seeing pj for the first time. Good for them and I welcome more fans, but I should be provided with an early shot at acquiring show/tour specific gear by virtue of my tenure. 

Of course, given the mess the ticket lottery has become, merch is really an afterthought I guess.

I feel like the 10C could benefit from working with a management consulting firm like PWC to help increase efficiencies hah. 

All that said, can’t wait to see them take the stage in a few hours!
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just let us preorder these items online.  Such a simple solution. 
    +1
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,867
    I heard Pearl Jam is selling merch in Minnesota tonight. Anyone know if they are going to play a show? 
  • jerparker20jerparker20 Posts: 2,461
    edited August 2023
    All these folks spending the day standing in a line, missing out on experiencing one of best cities in the country (trust me, I live here) for a deflated, rubber basketball that your kids will throw in the trash when you die in 20 years…
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 3,011
    All these folks spending the day standing in a line, missing out on experiencing one of best cities in the country (trust me, I live here) for a deflated, rubber basketball that your kids will throw in the trash when you die in 20 years…
    The joke's on you, they're going to be buried with this stuff 
  • So much merch once inside and so many more stall than one truck. 
    PJx69
    EVx11
  • BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,407
    CopperTom said:
    The joke's on you, they're going to be buried with this stuff 
    That's funny, thank you
  • Honest question, what do you do with a Pearl Jam basketball? Play bball with it, display it, sell it for a profit or leave it deflated in the plastic bag?
  • Waited in line for about an hour to get into Xcel. Got everything I wanted. Easy. 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Honest question, what do you do with a Pearl Jam basketball? Play bball with it, display it, sell it for a profit or leave it deflated in the plastic bag?
    I would display it 
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    pjl44 said:
    Honest question, what do you do with a Pearl Jam basketball? Play bball with it, display it, sell it for a profit or leave it deflated in the plastic bag?
    I would display it 
    Display as well. Just a cool piece to have 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,148
    Also, if the stars aligned that's an awesome thing to get band members to sign