Pearl Jam 2023 tour merch

Comments

• I think display it would be most answers, especially if you could get it signed. I don’t think many of them are going to be dribbled.
  • Stickers are awesome!

Anybody want to get some and we can trade!
    If I get one, I can hook you up.
    TY! very much @Yieldwaukee
    Got you a hockey mask sticker. Send me your info and I’ll send it out. 

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • I am Canadian, long time goaltender and long time Pearl Jam Ten Club member.  I can't make it to this tour but went to all the last Canadian shows so feel blessed.  If any kind soul could pick me up a St Paul Goalie Mask sticker I promise to return your kindness.  Have a blast tonight all!!!
  • hihobibohihobibo Posts: 1,085
    I heard Pearl Jam is selling merch in Minnesota tonight. Anyone know if they are going to play a show? 
    =)
    Who cares. When you can buy a basketball and duffel bag for 3-4 times what a really good one would cost at D Sporting Goods, seeing the band who is on the merchandise is secondary. 
  • Do you think both posters will be available for the cities with 2 shows on the day in between shows at the merch truck or just night 1?
  • hihobibo said:
    I heard Pearl Jam is selling merch in Minnesota tonight. Anyone know if they are going to play a show? 
    =)
    Who cares. When you can buy a basketball and duffel bag for 3-4 times what a really good one would cost at D Sporting Goods, seeing the band who is on the merchandise is secondary. 
    … and the comedians are out… Good stuff!
  • dwjmu84 said:
    Chydro said:
    Haven’t waited in line for merch since Cincy 2014. Not sure I’ll ever do it again. I just don’t understand why they run out of stuff. Why not bring enough for the people that want it? Band gets the profits and the flippers don’t. They must’ve known people would lose their minds for a PJ basketball. Or the gym bag. 
    Exactly. It makes no sense. Like I mentioned earlier, the day off should be a merch pick up, NOT a shopping session which takes time and relies on inventory. If your margins are properly designed, then costs from increased supply don’t matter, provided demand is there. And, it’s there. All the pre show merch lines do is make fans suffer. There also need to be merch advantages for 10C. Sorry, but I’ve been a loyal member since 98 and I was in line with people seeing pj for the first time. Good for them and I welcome more fans, but I should be provided with an early shot at acquiring show/tour specific gear by virtue of my tenure. 

Of course, given the mess the ticket lottery has become, merch is really an afterthought I guess.

I feel like the 10C could benefit from working with a management consulting firm like PWC to help increase efficiencies hah. 

All that said, can’t wait to see them take the stage in a few hours!
    Couldn’t agree more! I think so much of the bitching about this band that we all love is so over the top and irrational, but this merch stuff is out of control. I’m not going to stand in line all day just to guarantee scoring a $2 sticker for my hometown show, but I am bummed and surprised to not get one being one of the first people in the arena. That said…if anyone picked up an extra St Paul sticker they’re willing to part with let me know! 
  • 2 hours after doors, and everything still looks to be in stock… there may be some specific sizes sold out, but duffel bag, basketball, goalie mask tshirt are all still there 
  • Ok so I’ve typically done the outdoor merch thing before, so never really paid attention to the indoor booths. But based on some of these comments, not really looking forward to standing outside in the Austin heat for 3 hours. I have seats for Austin 1 and GA for Austin 2, do the inside booths typically sell out quick or have people had reasonable success with this before?
  • wsimon74 said:
    Ok so I’ve typically done the outdoor merch thing before, so never really paid attention to the indoor booths. But based on some of these comments, not really looking forward to standing outside in the Austin heat for 3 hours. I have seats for Austin 1 and GA for Austin 2, do the inside booths typically sell out quick or have people had reasonable success with this before?
    Everywhere is different, but I got in line at 5:40 tonight, 20 minutes before doors opened and got everything I wanted. 
  • wsimon74 said:
    Ok so I’ve typically done the outdoor merch thing before, so never really paid attention to the indoor booths. But based on some of these comments, not really looking forward to standing outside in the Austin heat for 3 hours. I have seats for Austin 1 and GA for Austin 2, do the inside booths typically sell out quick or have people had reasonable success with this before?
    Everywhere is different, but I got in line at 5:40 tonight, 20 minutes before doors opened and got everything I wanted. 
    Thanks, much appreciated!!
  • I’m up in Canada. If someone would grab me a basketball I’ll be stoked!! I’ll Pay for ball and shipping of course!!! Pm me if you’re feeling generous. I have the bat and this would be displayed beside it. 
  • go prego pre Posts: 661
    With the shirt and poster having a specific date, can we assume those items will be different for Saturday’s show? Even the license plate has AUG, but Saturday will be SEP.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
  • 2 hours after doors, and everything still looks to be in stock… there may be some specific sizes sold out, but duffel bag, basketball, goalie mask tshirt are all still there 
    Now that’s funny.
  • Someone please explain why people are showing up crazy early for merch?  Is it for one items specifically?  
  • godbout99 said:
    Someone please explain why people are showing up crazy early for merch?  Is it for one items specifically?  
    To hang out. Meet new people. See old friends. Yeah getting the posters first is cool but real talk, being in a merch line changed my life with some of the people I’ve met.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,561
    wsimon74 said:
    I checked after the show and most everything was gone. Picked up the rat tour shirt. Everyone had the hockey shirt. Those stickers looked sweet, but none left. Have to get in line pre-show on Saturday.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Kwieneke said:
    Yeah I waited 4.5 hours and they were sold out of basketball, duffel, and only had size medium of the hockey shirt
    nashville flashbacks. and why do people take so damn long to pick something? you've had plenty of time to decide
    It reminds me of deboarding a plane. Just stand up, grab your shit, and get the fuck off. 
    Are you one of those people that stands up in the back?  C'mon Glen, lol.
    Hell no! I patiently sit in my seat and wait my turn. I try to avoid carry on items other than a personal item because I generally check a bag and hate fighting for a bin. 

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • About 4.5 hours for me too. Longest I've ever waited. It wasn't the longest line I have been in by a long shot though so that was weird. I got everything I wanted besides a show shirt, which have been impossible lately. That's three straight I have had a hard time getting them. But got the poster, stickers, buttons, and added the license plate because they had them. I am overall happy but that line was too crazy. Don't think I'll do it again the rest of the trip and just try to go inside on Saturday. Who knows though.

I like that shirt, too. I am probably going to have to eBay it. The hockey jersey would be a bonus if I stumble across it.
    what time did you get in line? I assume a few hours before the stand opened?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,522
    think my buddy got me a basketball! 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,537
    can someone explain to me why the pin says "Purl Jam"? 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
    Honest question, what do you do with a Pearl Jam basketball? Play bball with it, display it, sell it for a profit or leave it deflated in the plastic bag?
    I actually want to use it

www.headstonesband.com

• Kwieneke said:
    I was wondering that myself. 
  • Honest question, what do you do with a Pearl Jam basketball? Play bball with it, display it, sell it for a profit or leave it deflated in the plastic bag?
    I actually want to use it

• hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 407
    edited September 2023
    Kwieneke said:
    Its reference to Husker Du. Local band, if you haven’t listened then du. Bob Mould is great, check out his later band, Sugar.

Post edited by hairgrowth2001 on
    demetrios said:
    ISO ..

surprised only two people pointed out the PURL JAM on the pin. It appears to have that German sideways colon thingy over the U. Interesting. 

www.headstonesband.com

Kwieneke said:
    Its reference to Husker Du. Local band, if you haven’t listened then du. Bob Mould is great, check out his later band, Sugar.

i figured it was a local tie in but seems like a pretty obsolete tie in for a casual person  
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • hairgrowth2001hairgrowth2001 Posts: 407
    edited September 2023
    Husker Du is an influential band to many other bands. Never got real big.
    Husker Du is an influential band to many other bands. Never got real big.
    i learned something today
  • About 4.5 hours for me too. Longest I've ever waited. It wasn't the longest line I have been in by a long shot though so that was weird. I got everything I wanted besides a show shirt, which have been impossible lately. That's three straight I have had a hard time getting them. But got the poster, stickers, buttons, and added the license plate because they had them. I am overall happy but that line was too crazy. Don't think I'll do it again the rest of the trip and just try to go inside on Saturday. Who knows though.

I like that shirt, too. I am probably going to have to eBay it. The hockey jersey would be a bonus if I stumble across it.
    what time did you get in line? I assume a few hours before the stand opened?
    About an hour. I was actually happy with that decision when I got there. A few people in line with me thought we'd be out by 1 or 1:30.  It really was probably the shortest line I've waited in outside of getting up early to be at up front at the home shows, but ended up the longest wait. 

I still mostly enjoyed the experience being around other fans but for the first time really regret doing it. Everything was available inside at least until the opener started and the lines weren't insane. But I had plans before and couldn't get in there and then didn't want to wait for the one thing I wanted outside of what I got outside.

So I didn't but it bugged me that it played out like that. There was a kid on the elevator in my hotel after that all he had was a basketball, which everyone here is drooling over. That is it. You know he didn't wait long. And it's the only thing he got!

I am not doing it again tomorrow unless there are like 20 people in line when it opens, which, ha. There was also so much inside. I wonder if they finally gave more to inside than outside, which is why the hot items sold out outside.