CROJAM95 said:
    is this shipping out soon?

Guessing tomorrow afternoon.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,774
    demetrios said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    is this shipping out soon?

Guessing tomorrow afternoon.
    was hoping for that BEFORE Release date in the description for possible weekend viewing

But gotta be patient, havent watched in a few years, excited for the blu ray
  • SVT will arrive from the manufacturer next week. Orders will ship same day. We apologize for the delay.
    slh
    Have a nice weekend Santos!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,178
    SVT will arrive from the manufacturer next week. Orders will ship same day. We apologize for the delay.
    slh

Thanks for the update.
    Have a great weekend. :) 
  • I think they are waiting for the shipment to come in
    I think they are waiting for the shipment to come in

Yep. 
    Shipping label received!  :)
    "Do The Evolution" Video

Check out the newly up-rezzed high-def version of the animated “Do The Evolution” video, which just celebrated its 25th anniversary on August 4th. Directed by Todd McFarlane with Kevin Altieri. Single Video Theory, which features “Do The Evolution” and the creation of Yield, is now available on Blu-ray in the shop.

• Bluray landed today. Orders will ship by EOD. 
    slh
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 769
    Thanks Santos!
    Mine says Wednesday delivery 
    Bluray landed today. Orders will ship by EOD. 
    slh

Thanks man!
    Have a great weekend. :) 
    edited August 2023
    Just got it a few days early, packaging is lil cardboard sleeve 🤷‍♂️

^ Pretty!
    Gonna play it on sonos, lg oled

edited August 2023
    Still a great watch after all these years, haven’t watched since prob start of the pandemic 

looks & sounds very good… got me excited for the 4 Texas shows, Yield is incredible & any song they play off it is always welcome 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,550
    The packaging leaves a lot to be desired for $30+ (I assume domestic shipping is more than 5 bucks)
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,516
    how does the video look and sound?
  • anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 390
    edited August 2023
    Got mine.  Won't get a chance to watch it until the weekend.  Not thrilled with the case (I understand paper and less waste) but it's not exactly going to fit on the shelf with other dvds and blu-rays nicely.  I'll probably put it in my old dvd case.  

Any chance that someone who is good with photoshop could create a standard blu-ray case size insert so people could print it out and use?  
    Post edited by anakin_pdx on
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,150
    I'm with others on the packaging. I'd feel better about the minimalist approach if it was reflected in the price. Looking forward to popping it in soon, though.
  • TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,381
    Zod said:
    Sounds pretty good, but the uprez job looks terrible. Definitely a half-assed release. That said, I'm still happy to have it in my collection, but I would have preferred (and paid more for) a professional job.
  • Does it have a spine?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,150
    Does it have a spine?
    Yes

Any chance that someone who is good with photoshop could create a standard blu-ray case size insert so people could print it out and use?  

I hope one is created too. 
  • drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,278
    Any idea what region the disc is? Whether it’s universal or US only? I’ve not bought it at the moment as I do not know whether it will play on a European Blu ray player 
  • CROJAM95 said:
    Gonna play it on sonos, lg oled

What model? C-series? G?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 299
    Travelar said:
    Zod said:
    Sounds pretty good, but the uprez job looks terrible. Definitely a half-assed release. That said, I'm still happy to have it in my collection, but I would have preferred (and paid more for) a professional job.
    Uprezz is marginally better than the DVD. Everything looks very soft, though. There are times where it's pretty well detailed, but most of the time it looks soft and like someone is using a smearing tool. Watched it on a LG OLED B2. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023