Options

Face Value Ticket Exchange (F2F)

Comments

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,591
    PJNB said:
    Scalper’s are definitely grabbing tickets and selling them and the burner account on other sites.
    It sucks. No matter how you try to safeguard the process to keep scalpers and scammers out, they always find a way around it. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,349
    Lots of new premium for Chicago 1
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    purplecowpurplecow Posts: 101
    2 rear stage FW2 upper deck 3rd row available now
  • Options
    danofundanofun Posts: 808
    Missed the FW2 GAs this morning. Ugh.
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,205
    edited June 2023
    FW2 single sec 116 up. 
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
  • Options
    chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    Just posted pair for STP2 Sec 113 on the aisle. 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,048
    That Indy pair did not look like it sold right away. 

As far Stone side as you can get. 

• Options
    DenverLovesPJDenverLovesPJ Colorado Posts: 23
    PJNB said:

Damn, I got to enter the code and got an error so I hope another 10C member got them!
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited June 2023
    PJNB said:

Wow, lol.  That is the EXACT same pair I set-up a "drop" sale up for another member...that member was sniped.  Whoever got them, re-sold them.  They must have upgraded...or, decided they did not want to sit there.  That sucks...
    Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 592
    edited June 2023
    Mr. Fixer said:
    PJNB said:

DELETE

Post edited by Mr. Fixer on
  • Options
    We All BelieveWe All Believe Scarsdale, NY Posts: 503
    Still ISO 1 Indy, please and thank you. I'll take 2 and bring a friend if I must.
    May your days be long, til kingdom come.

Join the fight to prevent suicide at www.afsp.org
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    Still looking for face value Austin for our travel friends and find it odd that all the Austin PJ Prem. tix are now $433.38?  Weren't the premiums $372 something?  Weird...

Austin seems to be the tough ticket so far...
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    UtahBolt said:
    Still looking for face value Austin for our travel friends and find it odd that all the Austin PJ Prem. tix are now $433.38?  Weren't the premiums $372 something?  Weird...

Dynamic pricing 
  • Options
    UtahBoltUtahBolt Posts: 188
    SHZA said:
    UtahBolt said:

Dynamic pricing 
    Oh makes sense...did not realize F2F had dynamic as well.   Just one more layer for TM to gouge us!
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,481
    Still ISO 1 Indy, please and thank you. I'll take 2 and bring a friend if I must.
    I can be your friend! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    I can be your friend!

• Options
    I can be your friend! 
    You're in lol!

• Options
    Indy Sec H row X was up and then gone. 
  • Options
    Hulk angry. Hulk not F5 fast enough. Hulk hates job.

• Options
    Hulk angry. Hulk not F5 fast enough. Hulk hates job.

=)
  • Options
    St paul 1 101 is up.
    Sunfest Gimli, Manitoba 1993. Winnipeg 2005,2011. St Paul 2014,St Paul 1&2 2023  N1&2. Chicago 1&2 Sept 5&7.  Austin,Texas 1&2 Sept 18&19,2023
  • Options
    STP1 106 is up. 
  • Options
    STP2 single 107 is up 
  • Options
    armydubarmydub Posts: 38

SHZA said:
    armydub said:
    10th row, behind the stage
    Grabbed them.  closer to the stage and lower bowl.  Posting my 214 rG now.

edit - Live now.
    I think I know who got em.

Tickets went live on F2F at 4:31 pm Central, these were listed 47 minutes later 

That's disappointing.  If I do any other upgrades before the TX run of shows, I'll make sure to at least try to do a timed drop so that someone from here has a better shot.  
    3-19-94 - Detroit, MI
    9-21-96 - Toronto, Ontario
    8-18-98 - E. Lansing, MI
    8-23-98 - Auburn Hills, MI
    10-7-00 - Auburn Hills, MI
    9-20-22 - Oklahoma City, OK
    9-22-22 - Denver, CO
    9-13-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-15-23 - Ft. Worth, TX
    9-18-23 - Austin, TX
    9-19-23 - Austin, TX
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,191
    UtahBolt said:
    SHZA said:
    UtahBolt said:

Dynamic pricing 
    Oh makes sense...did not realize F2F had dynamic as well.   Just one more layer for TM to gouge us!
    Those aren't F2F (previously purchased and now resale), those are initial sale PJ Premium / LN Platinum 
  • Options
    SHZASHZA St. Louis, MO USA Posts: 3,518
    PJNB said:
    Scalper’s are definitely grabbing tickets and selling them and the burner account on other sites.
    It sucks. No matter how you try to safeguard the process to keep scalpers and scammers out, they always find a way around it. 
    PJ Premium is just an authorized form of scalping. But yeah it's too bad that this no transfer system isn't more effective at shutting down the scalpers. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,331
    edited June 2023
    The only totally full proof system would be a true no transfer system where all tickets are picked up at the box office prior to the show and you are immediately forced to enter the venue right after you receive your tickets. But I don’t think that would be a good system either because it would be unfair to fans who can’t use the tickets and have no ability to sell them to recoup their losses. So I do think it’s important to have the ability to transfer tickets for face value. I don’t love the idea of premium priced tickets, but if the trade off is having a small percentage of the tickets allocated to premium so that 10c can get more face value tickets into the hands of fan club members (which appears to have happened here), then I think it’s a reasonable compromise. The only real solution I see is for people not to buy the premiums, thereby reducing the demand for them down to face value prices by the day of the show. 
    Post edited by steven87 on
  • Options
    RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,481
    The German system is interesting.  The name of the buyer is on the ticket and you have to show photo ID to use it, as with a flight.  They have a face value or less exchange operated by the original vendor which is the only way a new name can be put on the ticket.  Someone else probably knows more details of how it works than I do.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    The German system is interesting.  The name of the buyer is on the ticket and you have to show photo ID to use it, as with a flight.  They have a face value or less exchange operated by the original vendor which is the only way a new name can be put on the ticket.  Someone else probably knows more details of how it works than I do.  
    That sounds like a pretty good idea, at least in theory. The only potential complication I foresee are the logistics of changing the name on the ticket during the face value exchange process, but I’m sure that could be worked out. It’s an interesting idea for sure. 
  • Options
    STP N2 pair up in 107. 
This discussion has been closed.