Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,888
    I really hope we can get into the venues without a cluster f like this. 
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43

St Paul night one, available tickets as of 1:45 ET
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    wsimon74 said:
    So what's next, will we have to pay to be a verified fan, like a fan club.. 
    If Ticketmaster can make money off of it, rest assured, they will do it. This absolutely will happen at some point. 
    They probably already have marketing teams looking into subscription based "preferred verified fan status". They suck completely.
  • KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,531
    kypjfan said:
    Just looked at the tour page on the PJ site, and Indy is listed as 'Sold Out'.  Surprised that happened already . . . hope it proves to be an epic show.  Feel very lucky to have gotten tickets.  Hope some people were fortunate in today's sale.
    the only stop with one show. Im guessing thats why it sold out before the rest. Plus 13 years in Indy with no PJ! I cant wait
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
    Seattle 5.30.2024  Noblesville 8.26.2024  Chicago 8.29.2024  Chicago 8.31.2024 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    RK50065 said:
    lahren said:
    Stoj said:
    FYI for the Chicago shows - you can buy parking on TM now even if you're not VF.
    Oh great. Now PJ fans without tickets can all tailgate outside the show and pretend to hear the concert from the parking lot. lol.
    that is where some people ended up WITH tickets!
    LOL
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • regalturboregalturbo Posts: 299
    Taylor Swift, Pearl Jam, U2 ticket onsales.  The system has to catastrophically fail before any change will come.  Someday maybe it will be a congress(wo)man's kid who gets shut out of a Taylor Swift onsale and finally the government will break up the monopoly.  One can hope
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    kypjfan said:
    Just looked at the tour page on the PJ site, and Indy is listed as 'Sold Out'.  Surprised that happened already . . . hope it proves to be an epic show.  Feel very lucky to have gotten tickets.  Hope some people were fortunate in today's sale.
    Another DMB comparison...they do the same thing on their website, asap, and frequently there are still tickets available on TM/LN.  I assume it's a marketing ploy, hoping folks will then buy up other shows before they "sell out" too.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    wsimon74 said:
    PJHOOKEM said:
    myoung321 said:
    BBQ- anyone going to the Forth Worth that likes bbq should take a drive over to Dallas and visit Sonny Byran’s.. only 2 of them and the original is a tiny place… world renowned, .they’ve  shutdown the road so presidents could eat there.. been there since 1910… tons of articles on the place

https://sonnybryans.com/

If you're going to be in Fort Worth skip Sonny's because it doesn't hold a candle to what Fort Worth has to offer. Heims, Hurtados and Panther City to name a few right near the arena. You can also venture 15 minutes out of town and hit the #1 BBQ place in Texas, Goldees, but prepare for long lines there. Can't miss with any of the 4 listed. Original Heims is better than their second location. 
    These are the facts. 
    any recommendations for austin? 
    I had a great experience at Salt Lick 

IMG_4008jpg
    IMG_4009jpg
    Salt lick gets a lot of hate from the locals for the quality but if I have friends from out of state it’s a cool place to bring them for some Texas hill country scenery and pics of the pit 
    I don't have the palate to know. BYOB and drinking outside was fun. Compared to Seattle BBQ it was amazing. I'll trust the BBQ purists/OGs as far as the quality.

I have a place here that I think is good. Austin it ruined it for me. Now its just kind of OK and makes me think of what I had in TX. I think Rudy's for a chain, was better than most BBQ I can get here.   
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    While looking at tickets as a VF for st paul night 1, a ticketmaster survey popped up, needless to say they received a terrible survey.  It probably popped up because of the amount of time I was viewing tickets without buying any.

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    the only stop with one show. Im guessing thats why it sold out before the rest. Plus 13 years in Indy with no PJ! I cant wait
    Not to be that guy...but...it's also the show closest to the northeast. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Apologies as it's probably been mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, but do we know when F2F starts?
  • rlaidepeasrlaidepeas St. Louis, MO Posts: 306
    Apologies as it's probably been mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, but do we know when F2F starts?
    Sometime in May
  • JadlerJadler Posts: 757
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    I’m coming from the Boston area and that was a factor for me for sure. With that being said, I’m beyond stoked! 
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    very true. It serves a big purpose as being the furthest east
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    Apologies as it's probably been mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, but do we know when F2F starts?
    I don't know if a specific date has been mentioned, but I do remember speculation of it being opened mid/late may. The tour announcement said "For fans that cannot use tickets they have purchased, Pearl Jam and Ticketmaster will offer a Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange at a later date."
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,942

• BRWillyBRWilly Posts: 81
    Mhemm11 said:

Disaster(s) of the 10C lottery process/execution this time around aside, this suggests that the band secured an absolutely enormous amount of seating for fan club members. Now, there's plenty that can be pissed off at upper level seats not getting a different price and DEFINITELY valid complaints about the seniority and (apparently new/different) priority process for this lottery, but a lot have wanted 10C only shows or ways for the "real" fans to get to shows and I think the band got really close to that this time around.
    Mansfield 6/30/08
    Boston 5/17/10
    Baltimore 10/27/13
    Central Park 9/26/15
    Philadelphia 4/29/16 (TEN)
    Fenway Park 8/5/16
    Fenway Park 9/4/18
    St. Paul 9/2/23
    Philadelphia 9/7/24
    Baltimore 9/12/24

Ev Solo Providence 6/15/11
  • JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Someone picking Indy over Austin because it’s closer to the east coast is mind boggling. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Someone picking Indy over Austin because it’s closer to the east coast is mind boggling. 
    Shorter walk!
  • dmbolp said:
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Shorter walk!
    Fair. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • Apologies as it's probably been mentioned somewhere but I can't find it, but do we know when F2F starts?
    Sometime in May
    Thank you

JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    to be fair it is an additional 16 hours from Indy to Austin so it is significantly closer to the east coast. 
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Also a Sunday night, so many people would only to take one day off. There are all kinds of factors. 

• EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    BRWilly said:
    Mhemm11 said:

Disaster(s) of the 10C lottery process/execution this time around aside, this suggests that the band secured an absolutely enormous amount of seating for fan club members. Now, there's plenty that can be pissed off at upper level seats not getting a different price and DEFINITELY valid complaints about the seniority and (apparently new/different) priority process for this lottery, but a lot have wanted 10C only shows or ways for the "real" fans to get to shows and I think the band got really close to that this time around.
    also contradicts the idea that premium had a massive effect. 
  • RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,462
    Kwieneke said:
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    to be fair it is an additional 16 hours from Indy to Austin so it is significantly closer to the east coast. 
    Flight to Chicago from NY are $200. I think most east coasters are doing that, I know I am.
  • Daner90Daner90 Posts: 90
    BRWilly said:
    Mhemm11 said:

I got N1 Chicago. I'm 2 rows from the top of the arena in the section furthest from the stage. I would have killed from seats behind the stage like that instead
    St Paul on a Saturday beat Austin on Monday and Tuesday for me. Couldn't make the dates work. 

• Kwieneke said:
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Not flying. Directs from boston into AUS have me there by 1pm when I go. I’m not driving to either for a show. 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,873
    Kwieneke said:
    JimmyV said:
    Kwieneke said:
    kypjfan said:
    Not flying. Directs from boston into AUS have me there by 1pm when I go. I’m not driving to either for a show. 
    And it rhymes.
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • JimmyV said:
    St Paul on a Saturday beat Austin on Monday and Tuesday for me. Couldn't make the dates work. 
    I feel that. Surprised that Friday FTW show wasn’t more sought after because of that reason.