Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• PJHOOKEM said:
    myoung321 said:
    BBQ- anyone going to the Forth Worth that likes bbq should take a drive over to Dallas and visit Sonny Byran’s.. only 2 of them and the original is a tiny place… world renowned, .they’ve  shutdown the road so presidents could eat there.. been there since 1910… tons of articles on the place

https://sonnybryans.com/

If you're going to be in Fort Worth skip Sonny's because it doesn't hold a candle to what Fort Worth has to offer. Heims, Hurtados and Panther City to name a few right near the arena. You can also venture 15 minutes out of town and hit the #1 BBQ place in Texas, Goldees, but prepare for long lines there. Can't miss with any of the 4 listed. Original Heims is better than their second location. 
    These are the facts. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • ryanphishesryanphishes Posts: 586
    There are a lot of 300 level Chicago behind stage tickets left.  I know they’re not great, but I’m sure they’d all be gone if not for verified fan keeping fans out.
    Dallas 2013 
    Wrigley 2016 Night 1
    Wrigley 2016 Night 2
    MSG 2020
    OKC 2020

• RH307259RH307259 Posts: 36
    chiefnjk said:
    "Thank you for contacting us. Sorry to hear of any changes. 

We are working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. If you don't receive any confirmation within a week, you can reply back to this email for any updates."

So, we've got another week of this. But first they are letting the verified sale eat up whatever tickets are left before they reseat. 
    This especially stings for fans who had decent seats and were taken away only to be sold today at a premium price. What a ridiculous week this has been.
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    mattcoz said:
    Edved007 said:
    I got in the Chicago 2 VF sale right away, and have been in there this whole time, the premium tickets just disappear/sell and then more pop up -over and over, new sections, rows, etc, it's such a racket.  Only decent face tickets were singles that were side stage and some nose bleed uppers in the back corners. There are plenty of upper level behind the stage tickets, but that's it.
    I got a side stage single but also one in 105 for Chicago night 1
    Assuming that 105 was premium, right?

Shocking no!
    bought section 120 first thinking side of stage is ok, though I prefer a dead on view, was shocked when I went back and got 105 for 163

also got first row in section Dead center 100s for night one of Ft worth

still need night 2 and both nights austin

hoping maybe I can trade one Chicago single night 1 for a night 2
    Wow... so it's not just premium that they're putting ahead of club tickets. This explains even more why our seats are worse than expected.
  • IAmMyselfIAmMyself Posts: 671
    PJNB said:

So because we are loyal 10C members, and Ticketmaster wants to elicit the highest profits they can, prime seats are not being released to 10C members and being reserved for Ticketmaster sales which they can they control both the initial sale and any re-sale on their marketplace.  I see how this works, pure corporate greed and ineptitude.  
    I'm gonna be that guy and say it's deeply hypocritical for the band to abide by this fucking over of the fans 
    If you think about it, they found a way to get die hard fans to commit to buying seats without knowing where they will be, and then giving the majority of them sub standard seats a casual fan would never pay for.  It's sort of unbelievable to think this would so easily work, but it does, because as many of us have said, "I am just happy to be in the building" ..... I mean who else would commit money to tickets without knowing where the tickets will be? 
    On top of that we now have to put GA/RES together not even allowing us to opt out of a chance at a ticket thats in the nosebleeds. 
    Yeah, that really only makes sense for Ruoff in Indy, because all the reserved seats are good. 
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
    ZoSoTim said:
    ZoSoTim said:

Not my pic but fuck it dude, let’s go bbq’n
    Is that a Stubbs tray? ::yum::
    That picture looks awful. Is that McBBQ? 
    Jalapeno slaw, grits, peach tea pork belly burnt ends, brisket, Turkey, jalapeño popper sausage, ribs…. One of the best bbq spots in Texas looks like McBBQ?! Wowza
    I've lived in Texas for nearly 32 years so I know what good BBQ is. maybe that tastes fine but the pic looks terrible.
    What looks terrible about it? Maybe you're thinking that turkey is brisket? In which case, yeah, that would be some terrible brisket, heh.
  • Edved007Edved007 Posts: 1,033
    RH307259 said:
    chiefnjk said:
    "Thank you for contacting us. Sorry to hear of any changes. 

We are working on a solution to reassign seats to their final proper seniority based order. You’ll be notified of any changes to your seating assignment in the next week. If you don't receive any confirmation within a week, you can reply back to this email for any updates."

So, we've got another week of this. But first they are letting the verified sale eat up whatever tickets are left before they reseat. 
    This especially stings for fans who had decent seats and were taken away only to be sold today at a premium price. What a ridiculous week this has been.
    That's my conspiracy theory.... TM can sell what they can at silly prices in their random blocks/sections/rows and then reassign the 10C seats after they get what they can for those. They obviously have to keep enough seats to satisfy the 10C tickets, but can just reshuffle all those to what they have left after the dust settles from these initial VF/Premium sales.

That theory might be completely false, but the way all this has gone down, you can't trust any of this anymore.
    95' - 7/9
    98' - 6/26, 6/27, 6/29, 8/26, 9/22
    03' - 4/25
    06' - 6/29, 6/30
    07' - 8/05
    09' - 8/23
    11' - 9/03, 9/04
    12' - 9/30
    13' - 7/16, 7/19, 10/21, 10/22, 11/15, 11/16, 12/06
    14' - 06/28, 06/29, 10/1, 10/03, 10/16, 10/17, 10/20, 10/22
    15' - 11/20, 11/22
    16' - 4/21, 4/26, 4/28, 4/29, 5/1, 5/2, 7/9, 8/5, 8/7, 8/20, 8/22
    17' - 4/7
    18' - 7/1, 7/3, 7/5, 8/8, 8/10, 8/18, 8/20, 9/4
    21' - 10/1, 10/2
    22' - 7/12, 7/14, 9/6, 9/8
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    PJHOOKEM said:
    myoung321 said:
    BBQ- anyone going to the Forth Worth that likes bbq should take a drive over to Dallas and visit Sonny Byran’s.. only 2 of them and the original is a tiny place… world renowned, .they’ve  shutdown the road so presidents could eat there.. been there since 1910… tons of articles on the place

If you're going to be in Fort Worth skip Sonny's because it doesn't hold a candle to what Fort Worth has to offer. Heims, Hurtados and Panther City to name a few right near the arena. You can also venture 15 minutes out of town and hit the #1 BBQ place in Texas, Goldees, but prepare for long lines there. Can't miss with any of the 4 listed. Original Heims is better than their second location. 
    These are the facts. 
    any recommendations for austin? 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,680
    All of this makes me look pretty fondly on my teenage years in California. You waited in line outside of a record store, sometimes overnight and bought a ticket for the concert. GA only, no reserved, no seniority, you just went to the concert. If you wanted to go down to the floor you did. If you wanted to find a seat you did.  
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    edited April 2023
    I'm starting to wonder if Ticketmaster is seeking revenge on the band for taking them on back in the 90s. A classic bait and switch sabotage. Planned screwup allocating tickets to 10C members. Create a huge demand amongst those not in the club as they stir up doubt and confusion. 10 Club members resort to going on VF for better ticket opportunities. Then premium tickets sold for much more and higher fees are allocated. The dust settles and the scraps are flung out to the rabid desperate 10 club members, beaten down and trodden upon while Pearl Jam's most loyal fanbase abandons the 10 club, which means future sales for Ticketmaster. They win. Game over.
    Post edited by lahren on
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    FYI for the Chicago shows - you can buy parking on TM now even if you're not VF.
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • wsimon74 said:
    PJHOOKEM said:
    myoung321 said:

These are the facts. 
    Leroy & Lewis. Interstellar. Franklin. La Barbecue. Valentina’s. 
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23 ~ NYC #2 - 9/4/24 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/15/24 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/17/24
  • lahrenlahren Posts: 111
    Stoj said:
    FYI for the Chicago shows - you can buy parking on TM now even if you're not VF.
    Oh great. Now PJ fans without tickets can all tailgate outside the show and pretend to hear the concert from the parking lot. lol.
  • Hopped UpHopped Up Posts: 254
    lahren said:
    Stoj said:
    Oh great. Now PJ fans without tickets can all tailgate outside the show and pretend to hear the concert from the parking lot. lol.
    Nope, no tailgating in the official UC lots.  Sorry!
  • StojStoj Posts: 122
    lahren said:
    Stoj said:
    :) - hey not a bad way to spend $29
    August 20, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 22, 2016 - Wrigley
    August 18, 2018 - Wrigley
    August 20, 2018 - Wrigley
    May 09, 2022 - Gila River Arena
    August 29, 2024 - Wrigley
  • wsimon74wsimon74 Posts: 503
    wsimon74 said:
    PJHOOKEM said:
    myoung321 said:

These are the facts. 
    Leroy & Lewis. Interstellar. Franklin. La Barbecue. Valentina’s. 
    Thanks!! 
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,589
    JimmyV said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Final update on my Credit Card fiasco....I got the "Your card was declined" email and link to resubmit Wednesday night.  Resubmitted right away.  I got the "We got your submission" email right after that.  DIdnt hear anything until 10 minutes before Verified fan, when I got confirmed for the 2 chicago shows that I was previously confirmed for, before the double charge that led to the decline. 

Whew!  Thanks Ten Club!
    :triumph:

Victory!
    arms raised in a V. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    pjman75 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Final update on my Credit Card fiasco....I got the "Your card was declined" email and link to resubmit Wednesday night.  Resubmitted right away.  I got the "We got your submission" email right after that.  DIdnt hear anything until 10 minutes before Verified fan, when I got confirmed for the 2 chicago shows that I was previously confirmed for, before the double charge that led to the decline. 

Whew!  Thanks Ten Club!
    So great to hear!  Very glad this all got resolved, get ready to rock!  :)
    Me too, thanks!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
    edited April 2023
    JBob87 said:
    Vedd Hedd said:

Whew!  Thanks Ten Club!
    Glad to hear a happy ending. Congrats

Thank you!
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Mhemm11Mhemm11 Posts: 43
    edited April 2023
    Just got off VF wait-list for St Paul N1, lots of behind the stage tickets and overpriced PJ premium.
    Post edited by Mhemm11 on
  • This is why us long time 10c members are in 300 level seats Money 💰 Fan from 1991 here and 10c from start this is sad to see what’s happing here. My first show and now tickets in Chicago e 1
    11/06/91 - The Haunt: Ithaca, NY
    Alive + Smells Like Teen Spirit + Saying No
  • CO278952CO278952 Posts: 1,343
    This is why us long time 10c members are in 300 level seats Money 💰 Fan from 1991 here and 10c from start this is sad to see what’s happing here. My first show and now tickets in Chicago e 1
    Impressive
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden 07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa 5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin 9.3.24 MSG 9.4.24 MSG
  • RM162643RM162643 Posts: 36
    I saw Jimmy Buffett in St Paul at the X years ago..sat lower level behind stage at it was great. Turned around and played a few to us and it was like we were first row. 
    St. Paul, MN 06/16/2003 
    St. Paul, MN 06/26/2006
    MPLS, MN 07/02/2011 EV
    St. Paul, MN 10/19/2014 
    Missoula, MT 08/13/2018 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    See SEC 216 available on that map. My first set of 10c seats were in Row 6, seats 1 and 2. Curious if those are now PJ Premium. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:
    See SEC 216 available on that map. My first set of 10c seats were in Row 6, seats 1 and 2. Curious if those are now PJ Premium. 
    Your specific seats aren't, but premium are sprinkled throughout all those sections.

• fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    Edved007 said:
    Been stalking the premium tickets for Chicago and just saw my exact seats I was initially given for the 10C lotto listed as premium, so I don't know what the screw-up was, but the 10C seats I was given, and then had taken away, TM is now selling for $549 a pop. leaves you feeling really good.....
    This mess just keeps getting worse 
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,115
    mattcoz said:
    JimmyV said:
    Your specific seats aren't, but premium are sprinkled throughout all those sections.

Looking a little closer I had night 2 and not night 1, so not exactly apples to apples. Still, hate to see that. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    CO278952 said:
    This is why us long time 10c members are in 300 level seats Money 💰 Fan from 1991 here and 10c from start this is sad to see what’s happing here. My first show and now tickets in Chicago e 1
    Impressive
    Looking at all this—it’s like a bad dream. The level of disappointment in the whole process and ultimately the band is difficult to put into words. 
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • kaw753kaw753 Posts: 820
    Just so I am following along, everyone is waiting on all of the seats for all of the shows to be sent out again?
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643

Why have all your posts been scrubbed?