Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414

Now know only 1/19 friend / friend accounts that have scored with Indy as Priority #1

Note to self for future - sheds have worse odds than MSG
    Add 2 more as my wife and I both got shutout as Indy being our only picks
  • dlesko619dlesko619 Posts: 20
    So it says processing complete. Guessing that means I didn't get them? I didn't get an email either way saying yes or no.
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Austin locations seem messed up as well.....
    Yeah, they're fucking dreadful
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909

Now know only 1/19 friend / friend accounts that have scored with Indy as Priority #1

I don’t think they completed the process, I think they stopped when they figured out they fucked up.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • NewfieintheUSANewfieintheUSA Posts: 2,414
    dlesko619 said:
    So it says processing complete. Guessing that means I didn't get them? I didn't get an email either way saying yes or no.
    If you click on the show it should give you an actual status 
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,897
    Austin locations seem messed up as well.....
    💯 
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,802
    Kevinman said:

I don’t think they completed the process, I think they stopped when they figured out they fucked up.
    My account says “Request Completed” and “Unfulfilled”
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    This shit would have never happened if they had just played the northeast. :wink:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • CHI 1 and CHI 2 question. 

I only put in for these shows and as of 5a CST have not received an email (yes my requested was confirmed). Any other CHI folks still in the limbo of hopeful silence? I’ll stand in the hallway just to be there and was so hopeful I would get in to one of the nights. 

Like many others, it has been tough waiting the past two days. Still, I’m aware it’s a privilege that ordering concert tickets is one of my worries. Keeping that in the back of my mind each time I hit refresh on my email. 
  • Hagrid7575Hagrid7575 Posts: 184
    I am incredibly shocked that something affiliated with Ironclad TM could have so many issues. 

Anywho, back to my Taylor Swift hunt for my daughter. 
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

• Kevinman said:

Possibly. Did anyone ever receive lawns? I will say that sheds are notoriously shitty for scoring seats. They have season ticket holders that have the best seats. Also with PJ premium we know damn well there isn’t a “premium” lawn ticket.
  • I didn’t even get lawn for Indy? Fuck this. Only show I put in for, checked every box. 
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    Kevinman said:

Or someone finally admitted that they fucked up. Was obvious something was wrong well before they stopped. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,055
    Just want to remind everyone that all but one of these shows are in the same time zone. So Verified Fan will (almost) all be going on sale at the same time, and TM only allows you to be in one queue at a time. So, choose whichever show is most important to you and go for that one. 
    This is incorrect. You are allowed to be in multiple queues for different shows, but not the same queue on multiple devices or windows. Just last week I was in 4 queues at the same time for 4 different dates for an artist.

It’s also really unlikely in this case someone will get VF for multiple shows since there are so few tickets available.
    With the same phone number? Anytime I've tried that, it tells me I'm already in a queue and it won't let me proceed. Haven't tried since last year. But that was the case for me many times.
    Yes. I think they changed the process at some point because it used to be 1 queue per phone number like you mentioned. But in the last year I’ve been in multiple queues for different shows under the same account on the same device for high demand artists like Harry Styles, Lizzo and SZA (just last week) for my daughter. 

You still cannot be in the same queue on the same account on multiple devices. It’ll say you’re already in the queue if you try to join on a second device. 
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,253
    Anyone get any actual rejection emails yet? 
    Yes. But had nothing to do with these shows.
    There’s been errors with merch and other 10c benefits in the past and usually it is what it is 

But when you lose faith in the 10c ticketing system, the sole reason most of us likely have accounts at this point…. That’s a tough pill to swallow
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Sarava said:
    Sarava said:
    One final thought, as I should be asleep lol.

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
    Membership numbers have nothing to do with getting selected, they only come into play for seat allocation.
    You misunderstood my post. Once they've determined who wins the right to purchase seats, they then assign them based on seniority. It starts with the low 10C #'s getting the best seats, and works its way back. The theory was that they stopped the process in Chicago somewhere in the middle - probably because they realized they were mis-assigning seats. That would be why the people with higher ten club #'s think they lost. The process was stopped before their seats were assigned. Just a theory, but it absolutely could make sense.
    I’m a 460xxx and had Chi 2 as second prio with all options except behind the stage/ sides. I got no email and no charge. (Also not for Noblesville with all possible options as 1st prio 😑). Let’s see what happens today, I don’t have much hope for 10c tickets at this point.
  • duffmannduffmann Posts: 475
    Indy needs a 100% re-do, no questions asked.  
    Sounds like the whole damn thing needs a re-do
    THIS! I'm down for a re-do, even though I hit 3 of the 5 shows I wanted..... I'll sacrifice all wins, in order to get it RIGHT!
    I do better on f2f anyway ;)
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • dlesko619dlesko619 Posts: 20
    This isn't a bitch but just need to say it...My wife and I made one request and that was Indy. We did reserved seating and that's it. I had knee replacement in past year and can't stand for 3+ hours. We could have been greedy and put in for all shows but just did one. I honestly don't understand how we didn't get tickets. Also how GA/Reserved seating has better odds. Like I said, it ain't a bitch. It's more of a big why? So if I would have put in for all shows I may have got them all except Indy..even if Indy was my #1 choice? That's what I don't understand. 
  • KevinmanKevinman Posts: 1,909
    I’m down for redo to be fair.

I scored my only 1/1.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    Add me to INDY UNFULFILLED 
    dlesko619 said:
    This isn't a bitch but just need to say it...My wife and I made one request and that was Indy. We did reserved seating and that's it. I had knee replacement in past year and can't stand for 3+ hours. We could have been greedy and put in for all shows but just did one. I honestly don't understand how we didn't get tickets. Also how GA/Reserved seating has better odds. Like I said, it ain't a bitch. It's more of a big why? So if I would have put in for all shows I may have got them all except Indy..even if Indy was my #1 choice? That's what I don't understand. 
    I think some people would have missed out on Indy as priority #1 based on demand vs seats available

However, there have been very, very few scores for this show at all.  For every Indy pair win, there’s 10 people who lost.  I don’t think the odds were truly THAT bad.

And if they actually were, then PJ needs to never play a shed again.
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    Chicago Unfulfilled.

What a gut punch 
  • Pottsy199Pottsy199 Posts: 138
    dlesko619 said:
    Indy seating was totally screwed. We know nothing about that currently. Pace yourself with annoyance until you're shut out after today. 
  • Email said CC to be credited last night and recharged today….hasn’t happened=many issues still to come. 
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    edited April 2023
    This morning mine is saying,
     “Process Complete: Unfulfilled” for Chi 1 (1st Priority) & Chi 2 (2nd priority) choosing all three seat selections for both.

I never received any email prior to the released statement.

that is suppose to change today from what I understand…?

im lost 
    Post edited by zarocat on
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • KC138045KC138045 Posts: 2,716
    Add me to INDY UNFULFILLED 
    Same
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Pottsy199Pottsy199 Posts: 138
    Happy to be a "Lawn Pass" holder at Deer Creek. I didn't even have to mess with lottery for those seats. I hope y'all get what you're looking for after today's re-do.
  • lowbudgetlushlowbudgetlush Posts: 610
    edited April 2023
    dlesko619 said:
    We don’t know anything about how the draw was done. With that said ga/reserved for Indy was always going to be the hardest. Only a quarter of the seats are in the pavilion. Some of those are set aside for PJ premium, season ticket holders and verified fan. The majority of the people that put in for Indy were going to get the lawn. 

With all of that said, hopefully you get lucky and they didn’t draw all the pavilion seats. It seems like they never even drew lawn. 
    Post edited by lowbudgetlush on