Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    Sarava said:
    One final thought, as I should be asleep lol.

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
    194xxx

• fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    edited April 2023
    mattcoz said:
    Sarava said:
    One final thought, as I should be asleep lol.

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
    194xxx

468xxx
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • mookieb14 said:
    Forgive me if this has been addressed but I have tried to read all comments on this thread.  Pertaining to Indy only.  Did anyone get seats if they selected only ga or reserved as their ticket type?  
    I don’t think so. People that selected both ga or reserved and reserved for selected, but I don’t think anyone who only selected GA or reserved got selected. 
  • jimjam1982jimjam1982 Posts: 1,396
    I can close my day out thinking that at least it feels like 10c is going to bat for us and the process that TM blatantly ignored. I feel a small shred of positivity that there is hope for the chicago p1/2 people seeing they extended this another day to fix it up. 
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    edited April 2023
    Looking through all these pages upon pages…I don’t see “that” many confirmed fans for Reserved Noblesville.  Just seems a bit odd if they are indeed “done” drawing names.
    I’m guessing the only confirmed reserves are the ones that selected reserved only as an option. Losers of the ga or res option for ga did not get entry into reserved seating selection pool
    Post edited by mookieb14 on
  • A Compliment For UsA Compliment For Us Posts: 204
    edited April 2023
    The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 

Agree. Something seemed off about Austin seat assignment from get go.  Surprised to see they've only singled out St.P, Chi, and Indy.
    Fingers crossed errors will be righted but it appears to be amateur hour so who knows?
    They didn’t say ONLY those cities…

That's what my email said at least.  But maybe others got different messages.  I do hope they expand the city list.

Also @RatherStarved - hope you're doing well.  Nashville show was a while ago but nice to see only a year in between tours.  

Post edited by A Compliment For Us on
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • mookieb14 said:
    Looking through all these pages upon pages…I don’t see “that” many confirmed fans for Reserved Noblesville.  Just seems a bit odd if they are indeed “done” drawing names.
    I’m guessing the only confirmed reserves are the ones that selected reserved only as an option. Losers of the ga or res option for ga did not get entry into seat selection 
    I haven't received anything yet.  I am not seeing too much Noblesville chatter anyway, which might be a good thing if requesting that show...WHO KNOWS
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    tylerj said:
    There's unlikely any lottery issue to fix, as far as anyone knows. This is literally from the 10c presale page 

"Ticket requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority."

Do you really trust this process at this point?  Seats not assigned correctly, double Austin ticket notifications, etc and you came to the conclusion there are not lottery issues when a ton of people got multiple shows and their 3/4 choice was someone's first/second?

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

• goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:
    Imagine if you were a 700xxx-er who landed 4 awesome tickets and now has to hand them back! Talk about gutted.
    “Handed back” is being nice, you mean more like ripped out of their hands 
    LoL. They were never theirs to begin with. 
  • purplecowpurplecow Posts: 101
    737xxx here and I got two seats for every TX show... selected GA/Res for all.

I can attest that the new Austin arena is fabulous and rather intimate for an arena. 
  • JI10794JI10794 Posts: 4
    mookieb14 said:
    Forgive me if this has been addressed but I have tried to read all comments on this thread.  Pertaining to Indy only.  Did anyone get seats if they selected only ga or reserved as their ticket type?  
    That’s what I selected and I didn’t get anything.
    JI10794 said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Right you were not one of the lucky winners of the smallest pit on the mini tour and thus had no chance at then scoring seats 
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    mookieb14 said:
    JI10794 said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Right you were not one of the lucky winners of the smallest pit on the mini tour and thus had no chance at then scoring seats 
    Which was a process error
  • iwasthereiwasthere Posts: 511
    The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 
    Yeah, My 173,xxx seat is also behind some MUCH higher numbers in Austin. Which are in almost an identical location each night. 
    tacos
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    iwasthere said:
    Yeah, My 173,xxx seat is also behind some MUCH higher numbers in Austin. Which are in almost an identical location each night. 
    This leads me to believe that the real issue for Indy, St Paul, and Chicago isn’t seating by seniority.

it’s that priority 1 people got screwed hence why it was halted.

Was less of an issue for Texas so no need to redo, otherwise, why wouldn’t they be redoing Texas as well.

seems to have similar inconsistencies seating wise.

my belief is they saw how St Paul, Chicago and Indy got screwed up and stopped it then and there and changed the process and implemented it when they moved on to Texas.

then tonight they realized there’s no way to fix St Paul, Indy, and Chicago without redoing seats as likely many more priority ones to accommodate that would have been stuck with seats completely inconsistent with their seniority as in like 100xxx - 250xxx people in the 200 level, etc. so you make the announcement. 

We’ll see tomorrow but I feel pretty good about this hypothesis.
  • DKedzieDKedzie Posts: 122
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:
    Imagine if you were a 700xxx-er who landed 4 awesome tickets and now has to hand them back! Talk about gutted.

Nah... The tickets were theirs to begin with. TM gave them the tickets. Then took them back.
    I get it... It's unfair to both sides.
    If you had good seniority, but got bad (or no) seats, that's unfair.
    If your seniority was less good, and got great seats, and then were taken back by TM later, that's unfair.
    Bottom line... It's a sh*t show!
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    DKedzie said:
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:

Nah... The tickets were theirs to begin with. TM gave them the tickets. Then took them back.
    If your seniority was less good, and got great seats, and then were taken back by TM later, that's unfair.
    Not sympathetic towards a new 10c memmber getting their good seat taken away. The system was literally rigged. They’ll get over it 
  • goblues82goblues82 Posts: 260
    DKedzie said:
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:

What did Ticketmaster actually give them? Did they have the actual tickets in their account or did they have a number in an email? 
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 763
    edited April 2023
    YAKIMATSU said:
    ComeToTX said:
    They better not cancel the better tix!
    Exactly. I don't want this 5th pair.
    DM sent
    They soon after send another email advising you that the 2nd erroneous ticket will be cancelled, and you will not be charged. For me the 2nd was worse than the original.
    But it makes me wonder if the original ticket was the correct location, because Aust1 was my #1 pick and my ticket was not better than the tix I got for #2 &#3 choices.
    This situation seems to only have occurred for Aust1.
    Post edited by OfThePearl on
  • marra2312marra2312 Posts: 53
    DKedzie said:
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:

Not sympathetic towards a new 10c memmber getting their good seat taken away. The system was literally rigged. They’ll get over it 
    I mean, by that argument, older members with bad, wrongly assigned seats would have 'got over it'.

It's a shitty system that fucked up for everyone. The new members did nothing wrong. It's not unreasonable for them to be disappointed.
    Doug87 said:
    mookieb14 said:
    JI10794 said:
    mookieb14 said:
    Which was a process error
    Does the process error get fixed?  Or more likely just redo seniority seating for those members that were chosen for seats without having to compete with those that only selected ga/res?
  • JB56195JB56195 Posts: 303
    edited April 2023
    Doug87 said:
    iwasthere said:
    This leads me to believe that the real issue for Indy, St Paul, and Chicago isn’t seating by seniority.

it’s that priority 1 people got screwed hence why it was halted.

Was less of an issue for Texas so no need to redo, otherwise, why wouldn’t they be redoing Texas as well.

seems to have similar inconsistencies seating wise.

my belief is they saw how St Paul, Chicago and Indy got screwed up and stopped it then and there and changed the process and implemented it when they moved on to Texas.

then tonight they realized there’s no way to fix St Paul, Indy, and Chicago without redoing seats as likely many more priority ones to accommodate that would have been stuck with seats completely inconsistent with their seniority as in like 100xxx - 250xxx people in the 200 level, etc. so you make the announcement. 

We’ll see tomorrow but I feel pretty good about this hypothesis.

Yes, the way to fix Indy, St Paul, and Chicago is to honor people in possession of the tickets you already sent out.  These are going to be low priority people (2s, 3s, 4s, etc).  Have TM provide the equivalent number of 10C reserved tickets that existed prior to the start of the lottery and run the priority one people again.  This will effectively increase the overall number of 10C allotted but that is on TM.  Then you reissue tickets based on seniority which shuffles in the priority one people into their proper assigned seats.

If I don't get selected for my shows based on how the system should have run then I'm totally fine with some lucky fans who got the extras as their 3/4/5th priority.  Then they truly won the lottery as those tickets should have never existed for 10C members.  This is the only way I could see to make it right.

As messed up as Austin was with seating arrangements and double awarding of tickets they should make sure to reassign those as well.
    Post edited by JB56195 on

95-Milwaukee, 98-East Troy, 00-East Troy, 03-Detroit  Nights 1 and 2, 03-Toronto, 04-Grand Rapids, 05-Kitchener, 06-Cincinnati, 06-Auburn Hills, 10-New Orleans, 10-Kansas City, 11-PJ20 Nights 1 and 2, 13-Chicago, 14- Moline, 16-Chicago Nights 1 and 2, 18-Seattle Nights 1 and 2, Chicago Night 1, 21-Ohana Encore Night 1 and 2, 22-Imola, St. Louis.

This👆
  • marra2312marra2312 Posts: 53
    goblues82 said:
    DKedzie said:
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:

What did Ticketmaster actually give them? Did they have the actual tickets in their account or did they have a number in an email? 

You got an assigned specific seat in a row and section which was sent to you in an email confirmation, just like you would for any show/game that does mobile ticketing and where you chose the seat.

Clearly you shouldn't have got the specific seat you did, but it's hardly crazy for those people to trust the system that they had been assigned the seat correctly. And then to be told that is wrong is understandably disappointing.
  • EA17313EA17313 Posts: 62
    Does Processing Complete Unfulfilled mean I should change my name to Gutted Mckenzie? I've received no emails. 
  • mattcozmattcoz Posts: 2,202
    EA17313 said:
    Does Processing Complete Unfulfilled mean I should change my name to Gutted Mckenzie? I've received no emails.

Nobody knows.
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643
    marra2312 said:
    goblues82 said:
    DKedzie said:
    goblues82 said:
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:

“…those people to trust the system…And then to be told that is wrong is understandably disappointing.”
    -said everyone that understands the long established priority and seniority system.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Hello! 
    It appears I’ve somehow managed to win two sets of reserved seats for Austin night 1? 
    (114 and 203 sections with a 10c number from 14 years ago, I can’t remember what) 
    I’m assuming this is part of what appears to be a ‘clusterfuck’ with the draw. 
    I’ve only read back about ten pages. 
    I’m guessing I’m not the only one? 
    I’ve no email from tm (I see issues with seating for other locations). 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles said:
    Hello! 
    It appears I’ve somehow managed to win two sets of reserved seats for Austin night 1? 
    (114 and 203 sections with a 10c number from 14 years ago, I can’t remember what) 
    I’m assuming this is part of what appears to be a ‘clusterfuck’ with the draw. 
    I’ve only read back about ten pages. 
    I’m guessing I’m not the only one? 
    I’ve no email from tm (I see issues with seating for other locations). 
    Happened to a bunch of people.  You’ll prob get an email saying they’re morons, have no idea what they’re doing, and your second set of tix were a mistake.  They’ll delete the second set from your account and refund you.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • I had Indy as #1 and only choice, reserved only.  I've received nothing.  I am keeping the fingers crossed but at this point, WHO KNOWS??  I am curious how many people had Indy as a 1st choice., if that means anything at this point.  its been 13 years since last show here.