Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• jambayleafjambayleaf Posts: 646
    The first alarm should’ve been when nothing happened on Monday. Shitshow commence. 
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • MG182478MG182478 Posts: 35
    No emails. But shows "processing complete" and I lost on Chicago x2 and Indy.

Crazy to think I wouldn't score tickets to at least one show. 

There's still Verified Fan and F2F exchange. Good luck. Stay positive. 

1994 : Cleveland
    1995 : Chicago
    1996 : Toronto, Buffalo
    1998 : East Troy x2, East Lansing, Auburn Hills, Pittsburgh, Cuyahoga Falls
    2000 : Columbus, Pittsburgh, Auburn Hills
    2003 : Cleveland
    2004 : Toledo
    2005 : Toronto
    2006 : Chicago, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
    2010 : Cleveland
    2013 : Buffalo
    2014 : Detroit
    2016 : Tampa, Wrigley 
    2018 : Wrigley 
    2022 : Chicago (EV & The Earthlings)
    2023: Chicago 1
    2024: Vegas 1, Wrigley 2, MSG 2
  • syzygy523syzygy523 Posts: 40
    Still scrolling through all of the messages overnight but has anyone gotten a lawn seat for Indy? Seems bizarre for none of those 18k seats (or whatever amt is allocated to TC) to have gotten at least one.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,013

How does this shit happen this day in age? 

Fall of 2021 I scored a VIP ticket for Tool and two days later they cancelled it saying they mistakenly oversold them. IIRC correctly it happened for several shows. 

Like Weston said, this is the whole reason most of us pay our dues, and they can't even get this right. 

I'm so sorry for people who had tickets cancelled after winning the lottery... it's such a shitty feeling after all the anticipation & prep.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,316

Now know only 1/19 friend / friend accounts that have scored with Indy as Priority #1

Note to self for future - sheds have worse odds than MSG
    Where can you find status? 
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Instinct2Instinct2 Posts: 16
    Indy unfilled picked all options.  Buddy and I signed up for ten club years ago on the same day and he got right behind the pit.
  • syzygy523 said:
    Still scrolling through all of the messages overnight but has anyone gotten a lawn seat for Indy? Seems bizarre for none of those 18k seats (or whatever amt is allocated to TC) to have gotten at least one.
    Especially considering in the email ten club said “we have reserved most of the lawn”. I think as others have said they pulled the plug on Indy early and a few lucky ones will get pavilion today.
  • Welp, officially struck out on Indy. First priority/only show I could put in for, all options selected. Cool cool cool. 
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,802
    Welp, officially struck out on Indy. First priority/only show I could put in for, all options selected. Cool cool cool. 
    Even lawn?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • MK88178MK88178 Posts: 523
    930cst let's hope the next traunch of tickets come out
  • dlesko619 said:
    This isn't a bitch but just need to say it...My wife and I made one request and that was Indy. We did reserved seating and that's it. I had knee replacement in past year and can't stand for 3+ hours. We could have been greedy and put in for all shows but just did one. I honestly don't understand how we didn't get tickets. Also how GA/Reserved seating has better odds. Like I said, it ain't a bitch. It's more of a big why? So if I would have put in for all shows I may have got them all except Indy..even if Indy was my #1 choice? That's what I don't understand. 
    I think some people would have missed out on Indy as priority #1 based on demand vs seats available

However, there have been very, very few scores for this show at all.  For every Indy pair win, there’s 10 people who lost.  I don’t think the odds were truly THAT bad.

And if they actually were, then PJ needs to never play a shed again.
    I'm waking up to this debacle and have not read through the last 30+ pages, but saw that my seat is going to be reassigned.

I put Indy as P1, and after reading someone's post up thread a few days ago, I re-did it for GA/RES and also added RES. Had STP 1 as P2. Husband had Indy as P1, but only with GA/RES, and STP1 as P2.

I hit Indy with seats, he has received nothing - but logging in to his ticket request page shows that both his selections are unfulfilled.

My guess is the demand was crazy high for Indy and it is a lottery, so some will not win. Were the odds really THAT bad that only 1 in 15 or so actually hit? Did people with Indy as a lower priority than 1 hit? If so that's messed up and defeats the purpose of ranking. I really miss the odds page which at least gives some idea of how many people put in. I actually miss F5 and having my face melted.
    2003 Spectrum, Camden 2, Holmdel 2004 Reading, PA 2005 Philly 2006 Hartford, Camden 1&2, E. Rutherford 1&2 2008 Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2  2009 Spectrum 1,2,3,4  2010 Hartford, Newark, MSG 1&2 2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1&2, Philly 1&2,  Baltimore 2014 Leeds, Cincinnati  2015 GCF  2016 Sunrise, Miami, Hampton, Philly 1&2, MSG 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2017 RHoF Induction 2018 Seattle 1&2 Fenway 1&2 2021 Sea Hear Now 2022 Hamilton, Toronto, MSG, Camden 2023 Indy 2024 Indy, MSG 1&2, Philly 1&2, Baltimore

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Welp, officially struck out on Indy. First priority/only show I could put in for, all options selected. Cool cool cool. 
    Even lawn?
    I haven’t seen anyone getting lawn. Hopefully we will hear more today.
  • Welp, officially struck out on Indy. First priority/only show I could put in for, all options selected. Cool cool cool. 
    Even lawn?
    All options, including lawn.

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424
    For those that say priority doesn't matter or does not work how we say it does explain again how all GA have been first priority.  

Also explain how no one has won Indy past the first priority.

Two very limited ticket types did not make it to second picks. Geez I wonder how that is possible? 

• riotgrlriotgrl Posts: 1,895
    JB56195 said:
    Doug87 said:
    iwasthere said:
    The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 
    Yeah, My 173,xxx seat is also behind some MUCH higher numbers in Austin. Which are in almost an identical location each night. 
    This leads me to believe that the real issue for Indy, St Paul, and Chicago isn’t seating by seniority.

it’s that priority 1 people got screwed hence why it was halted.

Was less of an issue for Texas so no need to redo, otherwise, why wouldn’t they be redoing Texas as well.

seems to have similar inconsistencies seating wise.

my belief is they saw how St Paul, Chicago and Indy got screwed up and stopped it then and there and changed the process and implemented it when they moved on to Texas.

then tonight they realized there’s no way to fix St Paul, Indy, and Chicago without redoing seats as likely many more priority ones to accommodate that would have been stuck with seats completely inconsistent with their seniority as in like 100xxx - 250xxx people in the 200 level, etc. so you make the announcement. 

We’ll see tomorrow but I feel pretty good about this hypothesis.

Yes, the way to fix Indy, St Paul, and Chicago is to honor people in possession of the tickets you already sent out.  These are going to be low priority people (2s, 3s, 4s, etc).  Have TM provide the equivalent number of 10C reserved tickets that existed prior to the start of the lottery and run the priority one people again.  This will effectively increase the overall number of 10C allotted but that is on TM.  Then you reissue tickets based on seniority which shuffles in the priority one people into their proper assigned seats.

If I don't get selected for my shows based on how the system should have run then I'm totally fine with some lucky fans who got the extras as their 3/4/5th priority.  Then they truly won the lottery as those tickets should have never existed for 10C members.  This is the only way I could see to make it right.

As messed up as Austin was with seating arrangements and double awarding of tickets they should make sure to reassign those as well.
    Here's hoping this happens! Only pick I had was Indy Reserved and I haven't heard anything....
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315

Now know only 1/19 friend / friend accounts that have scored with Indy as Priority #1

Do you still have this section? I saw it this morning at https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx

But now my requests have dissapeared...

Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    Who explains to our bosses that we are about to spend yet another day obsessing over this?

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,802

Wow…
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,874
    Austin locations seem messed up as well.....
    Yeah, they're fucking dreadful
    My Austin seats are in San Antonio! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,874
    Ticketstoday

gone tomorrow  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,135
    JimmyV said:
    First Priority
    St. Paul N2, GA/Res, Res
    Won GA, email 10:30am eastern

Second Priority
    Chicago N2, GA/Res, Res
    Won Sec 216, Row 6 - aisle seats
    Email 5:30pm eastern

Third Priority
    Chicago N1, GA/Res, Res
    No word yet
    I had gotten section 215 for ChicagoII I emailed 10C they are reassigning seats today based on proper seniority status! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Ince.es said:

Do you still have this section? I saw it this morning at https://tenclub-us.shop.ticketstoday.com/Requests.aspx

But now my requests have dissapeared...

I’m not who you were asking but I still have my show listed. I did get a pair of tickets though. Did you? Wondering if they are removing everyone that didn’t win  for the seat reassignment. What a mess
  • YieldwaukeeYieldwaukee Posts: 126
    I had a feeling my seats were better than my number deserved (St Paul N1, Sec 105, Row 12).
    Not to sound like a martyr, but I really am OK with any seat as long as I am in the building and that appears to be the case. I have seen this band from a variety of spots including upper deck in Oakland in 2022 (had to go through Verified). So at this point, I'm good being in the building and getting to enjoy not only PJ but also the festivities surrounding the shows.
    Good luck everyone!

2014 - Milwaukee
    2016 - Fenway N1
    2018 - Wrigley N1
    2022 - Oakland N1
    2023 - St Paul N1
    2024 - Wrigley N2
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,560
    Pottsy199 said:
    Happy to be a "Lawn Pass" holder at Deer Creek. I didn't even have to mess with lottery for those seats. I hope y'all get what you're looking for after today's re-do.
    Smartest, cheapest ticket for the tour 🤘
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,424

Wow…
    I think this is a good thing actually for those thinking unfulfilled means they lost. 

There is no way Lawn lost as a first pick and that means these unfulfilleds we are seeing are not 100% accurate. 
  • PJNB said:

Wow…
    I think this is a good thing actually for those thinking unfulfilled means they lost. 

There is no way Lawn lost as a first pick and that means these unfulfilleds we are seeing are not 100% accurate. 
    Hope you're right. It says "processing complete," which it didn't last night as tickets were still actively being drawn. 
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Sarava said:
    Sarava said:
    One final thought, as I should be asleep lol.

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
    Membership numbers have nothing to do with getting selected, they only come into play for seat allocation.
    You misunderstood my post. Once they've determined who wins the right to purchase seats, they then assign them based on seniority. It starts with the low 10C #'s getting the best seats, and works its way back. The theory was that they stopped the process in Chicago somewhere in the middle - probably because they realized they were mis-assigning seats. That would be why the people with higher ten club #'s think they lost. The process was stopped before their seats were assigned. Just a theory, but it absolutely could make sense.
    I’m a 460xxx and had Chi 2 as second prio with all options except behind the stage/ sides. I got no email and no charge. (Also not for Noblesville with all possible options as 1st prio 😑). Let’s see what happens today, I don’t have much hope for 10c tickets at this point.
    I'm 495xxx and had Chicago 2 as 1st priority. I wouldnt be surprised if we get something in the next day or two - however long it takes them to sort this mess out.

And I did select side/back as a third fallback option. The reason was - besides really wanting to get in the door to my hometown shows, I had seats on the side in St. Louis and they were possibly the best PJ seats I ever had. I get that most side/back seats arent that good, but I went for it thinking something similar to those seats was at least possible.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,119
    PJNB said:

Wow…

Agree. The lawn seats and the side/rear Chicago seats are still out there somewhere. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    Email said CC to be credited last night and recharged today….hasn’t happened=many issues still to come. 
    You'd think they'd realize that's completely unnecessary, as we're still going to be charged the same amount since we're still getting reserved tickets and there aren't different price levels.