Official 2023 Ticket Lottery Results Thread

Comments

• Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    tylerj said:
    There's unlikely any lottery issue to fix, as far as anyone knows. This is literally from the 10c presale page 

"Ticket requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority."

No shit, but it doesn’t say people who had that show as 2nd or 3rd priority will get picked ahead of you
    Seems reasonable that it would continue to work like previous tours, but who knows at this point. This is from the help section regarding the 2020 tour:

• tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    ML217499 said:
    Just to add insult to injury, watch them send out the commemorative tickets with the original seat assignments on them. 
    Ugh hadn't even thought of this... 
    Probably the least of anyone's worries at this point. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,874
    tylerj said:
    tylerj said:
    There's unlikely any lottery issue to fix, as far as anyone knows. This is literally from the 10c presale page 

"Ticket requests will be confirmed for each show taking your priority into consideration, but it is not guaranteed you will get your first priority."

Not to beat the dead horse but 100% of people who ranked a show first priority should get that show before anyone at all who ranked it second or lower gets it.  Period, full stop.  And there are numerous examples today of this not holding true.  

The not guaranteed part means if there are more priority 1 entries than tickets you might not get one.  But you would only lose to other priority 1 people.

They def fucked it up.  
    I interpret "taking your priority into consideration" as meaning it plays some role in getting tickets but not exactly the way you described as wanting it to be. 
    I’m describing how the lottery is supposed to work.  Personally I did ok in this draw.  Shitty seats, but in terms of being selected to what I prioritized.  But some people got screwed.  It’s a mess.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Posts: 555
    edited April 2023
    The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    JK109224 said:
    Imagine if you were a 700xxx-er who landed 4 awesome tickets and now has to hand them back! Talk about gutted.
    “Handed back” is being nice, you mean more like ripped out of their hands 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    One final thought, as I should be asleep lol.

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
  • bchambers05bchambers05 Omaha, Nebraska Posts: 163
    myoung321 said:
    JK109224 said:
    Imagine if you were a 700xxx-er who landed 4 awesome tickets and now has to hand them back! Talk about gutted.
    “Handed back” is being nice, you mean more like ripped out of their hands 
    Im a 700 xxx er that got an ok ticket and was happy with it .. hoping I still get one.
  • RDC0369RDC0369 Posts: 23
    Pardon my ignorance, but where are y’all seeing unfulfilled? Like how to you get to that? New 10c member and having trouble navigating 
  • nalyd61nalyd61 Posts: 722
    I hit reserved for both ST Paul  shows and put in for both options. 

It’s clear as day they fucked up the “lottery” for all the shows taking place outside of Texas. If you selected GA or reserved for any show not taking place in Texas and didn’t win GA, I don’t think you were reentered in the reserve drawing. 

• LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Posts: 555
    edited April 2023
    RDC0369 said:
    Pardon my ignorance, but where are y’all seeing unfulfilled? Like how to you get to that? New 10c member and having trouble navigating 
    I feel for you. Welcome to the semi-regularly scheduled hazing ritual called getting 10 club tickets. It's on your ticketsnow email request received link if you click to edit your request. Something like that.
    Post edited by Ledbetterdays on
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • tylerjtylerj Posts: 298
    Jason7192 said:
    tylerj said:

No shit, but it doesn’t say people who had that show as 2nd or 3rd priority will get picked ahead of you
    Seems reasonable that it would continue to work like previous tours, but who knows at this point. This is from the help section regarding the 2020 tour:

Yes, this reiterates what I've been saying today and about recent past tours. In 2020, it's pretty clear that even if you had a show as 1st priority you may not get it compared to someone who had it 2nd. Sure, you have a better chance, but still no guarantee. 
    Chicago, Aug 24, 2009 
    Noblesville, May 7, 2010
    PJ20 Night 1, 2011
    Cincinnati, Oct. 1, 2014
    Milwaukee, Oct. 20, 2014
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 22, 2016
    Wrigley Field, Aug 18, 2018
    Wrigley Field, Aug 20, 2018
    St. Louis, Sept. 18, 2022
    Chicago, Sept. 5, 2023
    Chicago, Sept. 7, 2023

• The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 

Agree. Something seemed off about Austin seat assignment from get go.  Surprised to see they've only singled out St.P, Chi, and Indy.
    Fingers crossed errors will be righted but it appears to be amateur hour so who knows?
    Is a Compliment For You.
    1998 Va. Beach ~~ 2000 Va. Beach ~~ Columbia, Md. ~~ 2003 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2006 DC ~~ 2008 Va. Beach ~~ DC ~~ 
    2010 Bristow, Va. ~~ 2013 Charlottesville, Va. ~~ 2016 Hampton, Va. ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~ Wrigley 1 & 2 ~~
    2022 Nashville ~~ St. Louis ~~ Oklahoma City ~~ 2023 St. Paul 1 & 2 ~~ Austin 1 & 2 ~~
    2024 Vegas 1 & 2 ~~ Indianapolis ~~ Wrigley 2 ~~ MSG 1 & 2 ~~ Philly 1 & 2 ~~ Fenway 1 & 2 ~~
  • tylermooretylermoore Posts: 921
    edited April 2023
    I’m sorry, but it’s hard to feel bad for someone who got a good seat and now doesn’t. The system was literally rigged. You still have tickets. Especially the newer members, I’m sorry but you don’t deserve that great seat at the UC on a 9 show tour. And either would I, I don’t have the best number 
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    edited April 2023
    Sarava said:

If the process did get halted mid handing out reserved seats for the UC shows. And it kind of seems like it did, as not only have I not seen any UC tickets side or behind stage, but I didnt see any in the 300 level either. But if it did get halted  - that would probably mean the people who got hosed, being #1 priorities and currently 'unfulfilled' - would be the higher ten club numbers? I am a higher # at 495xxx. My wife's # is even higher.

What other ten club #'s are out there that had UC shows as a #1 priority and are unfulfilled?
    I'm 719xxx and had only 1 priority for Chicago N1, unfulfilled.

Highest number I saw earlier today for UC with ticket was 538xxx which might have been a single ticket vs. pair.
  • FrankSFrankS Posts: 281
    Sarava said:

I had Chicago Night 2 as #1 (GA/Reserved and Reserved), and Chicago Night 1 (same) as #2. 10C # is 420-something. 
    8/23/2009[Chicago], 5/07/2010[Noblesville], 9/3/2011 [PJ20], 9/4/2011 [PJ20], 7/19/2013 [Chicago], 10/17/2014 [Moline], 8/22/2016 [Chicago], 8/18/2018 [Chicago], 8/20/2018 [Chicago]; 9/5/2023 [Chicago]; 9/7/2023 [Chicago]; 8/29/24 [Chicago]; 8/31/24 [Chicago]
  • nalyd61 said:
    I hit reserved for both ST Paul  shows and put in for both options. 

It’s clear as day they fucked up the “lottery” for all the shows taking place outside of Texas. If you selected GA or reserved for any show not taking place in Texas and didn’t win GA, I don’t think you were reentered in the reserve drawing. 

Put in for ga or reserved and reserved, or just GA or reserved? If it’s the first then it explains why you got tickets. I think the assumption is if you only selected Ga or reserved option and didn’t get GA you weren’t included in the draw for reserved tickets 
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,874
    The thing is I am pretty sure Austin had some of the same issues. My 163xxx seat is behind someone with 433xxx. Seems slightly off. 

Agree. Something seemed off about Austin seat assignment from get go.  Surprised to see they've only singled out St.P, Chi, and Indy.
    Fingers crossed errors will be righted but it appears to be amateur hour so who knows?
    They didn’t say ONLY those cities…
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2; 2024:  Vancouver 1-2, LV 1-2, LA 1-2, Napa, Barcelona 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • marra2312marra2312 Posts: 53
    Sarava said:

*Waves slightly exhausted hand*

My number is about 650xxx, had UC as 1st two priorities. Showing as unfilled. Not expecting any luck but I'd be happy just being in the building at this point.

On the other hand, I was one of the lucky people who got seats for both STP shows even with a lower priority and was pleasantly happy with their location. So the news of the last hour has....not been welcome.
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    RDC0369 said:
    For one thing, ever since the 10C ticketing was turned over Ticketmaster it seems like it’s been one issue after another and added rules, ie no trades - and with PJ vs TM history it makes it a little more distasteful … just a guess 
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• craigraethercraigraether Posts: 1,298
    10 C you need to redo this whole thing... too many people got 6-7 shows and other nothing. Something more then seat assignments were broken, this is a debacle for so many people... Just changing seats in CHI, IN and MN does not address worse issues in Austin where people were assigned a second lottery win, so those got refunded then assigned. That seeming would have caused the same or bigger issue with seat assignment as those seats have to be refunded than reassigned,. 
  • BloodMeridian80BloodMeridian80 Seattle Posts: 643
    Jason7192 said:
    tylerj said:

Yes, thanks
  • RDC0369RDC0369 Posts: 23
    Just noticed this 
  • Jason7192Jason7192 Posts: 312
    tylerj said:
    Jason7192 said:
    tylerj said:

Yes, this reiterates what I've been saying today and about recent past tours. In 2020, it's pretty clear that even if you had a show as 1st priority you may not get it compared to someone who had it 2nd. Sure, you have a better chance, but still no guarantee. 
    Reread that description. There is no way in that scenario that anyone with a show selected as priority 2 would get tickets before someone with the same seating selection designated as priority 1. That being said, we don't know if the 2023 tour was set up the exact same way or not, but we didn't have any reason to believe it would be different. 
  • fixer123fixer123 Posts: 140
    RDC0369 said:
    Just noticed this 
    Great catch
    think I'll throw these pills away...
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    Ok well this could be adding up. We'll see tomorrow.
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • marra2312marra2312 Posts: 53
    tylerj said:
    Jason7192 said:
    tylerj said:

I'm reading that entirely differently. To me, that 2020 note says that #2 priorities would only be picked 'if any tickets remain' after the priority #1 have been drawn.

So whilst it doesn't guarantee a priority #1 person a ticket (because demand could outstrip supply), it at the very least strongly implies that if not all #1s got it, then there wouldn't be remaining tickets for #2s to get them. It doesn't outright confirm it either way but that's the clear inference.

That, to my knowledge, is how previous tours were handled. And appears differently to how this tour has been handled.
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    Ten Club Members-Only Ticket Request Confirmations will be sent out on a show-by-show basis over the course of 3 days, beginning Monday, April 24 and ending Wednesday, April 26.

More request confirmations to come.

What and how many......................TBD
  • aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,403
    I just assumed the St Paul relocation would mean that I get much worse seats since I'm a 2014 member (and my Austin seat locations were so horrible). But I did get much better seat assignments thru the 10C in 2020. So I guess it is possible that I may actually get better seats. I'm not holding my breath. But it is possible.
  • mookieb14mookieb14 Posts: 148
    Forgive me if this has been addressed but I have tried to read all comments on this thread.  Pertaining to Indy only.  Did anyone get seats if they selected only ga or reserved as their ticket type?