Priority 2: Fort Worth Night 2:  Section 109 Row 13   EMAIL 4:34 pm eastern
    Priority 3: Austin Night 1: SECTION 114  Row J   EMAIL 7:15pm Eastern
    Priority 4:  Fort Worth Night 1: FLR 1 Row 14  email 4:23 pm Eastern

gonna be a blast
  • solacesolace Posts: 114
    edited April 2023
    BV84003 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Again: nobody here knows how the process is actually happening. Some people have a very strong opinion on how it "should" be happening, and to that, I'll just paste this again: 

For the people who think the "only reasonable" way to do it is to pull from priority 1 for a city, then if there's any left, pull from priority 2, etc. Consider these two people's preference sets in order:

Person A: Austin, St. Paul, Noblesville
    Person B: Chicago, Austin, St. Paul, Noblesville. 

If Chicago has high demand and Person B does not get it, and Austin, St. Paul, and Noblesville all have enough seats for pretty much everyone in priority 1 and not much else, it's entirely likely that Person A gets all three of their picks, while Person B gets zero because they put Chicago first, maybe because they live in Chicago and would prefer not to travel if possible. Who knows. Personally, I find that an extraordinarily unfair system. I'm not saying a system with some other outcome is necessarily better, but I'm saying this "obvious" "only reasonable" system is not at all that. 
    I respectfully disagree.  Please try to explain logically how someone that put Chicago as his or her 3rd, 4th or 5th priority, regardless of what his or her 1st and 2nd priority were, would get selected for Chicago tickets over someone that put in a total of two requests, both of which were Chicago, and received zero tickets. 

That happens because this is a lottery system. That's what a lottery is. Luck. Some of us won't get chosen at all for one show. Others will win everything they put in for. I really think a lot of y'all are overthinking tf out of this.
    Then that’s a poorly designed system. The goal of the 10c ticket system should be to get as many members to at least 1 show (I don’t even care if the location was random rather than by seniority), clearly that’s not the case. 
  • machinehummachinehum Posts: 166
    edited April 2023

Post edited by machinehum on
  • Doug87Doug87 Posts: 442
    Kevinman said:
    MYM said:
    so if someone gets Austin Night 1 and it was their fourth choice.... and it was my second choice, it stands to reason that i should be getting tickets, right?
    Logically yes…..actually…..no idea.
    If your name doesn’t get randomly pulled then it doesn’t matter what priority you listed or your seniority.  Your name never getting pulled means no tickets. 
    Once again. This is fake news. Priority gets first consideration. It's on the FAQ. 
    NO IT ISN'T. I quoted the FAQ last time you said this! Again: "To level the playing field, ticket requests are fulfilled in a randomized selection process while still considering show priority." 

"While still considering show priority" is not REMOTELY similar to "Priority gets first consideration." Not remotely!
    Have to agree here. This is why people with lower priority are getting picked. 
    Yes it is what IS happening.

It is not what is supposed to be happening.  Ticketmaster is doing it wrong.  That is the point
    Doing it this way also completely would f up seating by seniority too.
  • CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 571
    By seeing all of the tix on the secondary market, i think we are done.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Shumway35Shumway35 Posts: 328
    Maybe I missed something, but it was understanding that choosing GA / Reserved was giving you the same odds of getting a reserved seat as choosing just "Reserved". That is how I understood the information. I was also concerned that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved"  may result in being disqualified etc. As such, my wife, close friend and I all choose "GA /  Reserved" for  St Paul nights 1 and 2. We all go shut out which is very strange as some folks are getting St Paul as their 4th or 5th choice. It appears that choosing both "GA / Reserved" and "Reserved" increased your odds of getting a seat. 

Regardless a very disappointing and confusing day 

2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville
    2023 - St. Paul 1 & 2
    2024 - Vancouver 1 & 2, NYC 1 & 2, Fenway 1 & 2
  • JBob87JBob87 Posts: 457
    Kevinman said:
    MYM said:
    so if someone gets Austin Night 1 and it was their fourth choice.... and it was my second choice, it stands to reason that i should be getting tickets, right?
    If your name doesn’t get randomly pulled then it doesn’t matter what priority you listed or your seniority.  Your name never getting pulled means no tickets. 
    Once again. This is fake news. Priority gets first consideration. It's on the FAQ. 
    Show me the FAQ.

If you don't get picked in the lottery for a certain show you dont get tix for that show. Priority comes into play only if you were picked in the lottery followed by seniority when it comes to seat assignment.

Ok so in your world, why are the seats given out in groups based on show and GA/reserved? If your way was the way it was intended to be run, wouldn’t we see random tickets from shows being released throughout the day?

The most likely answer is they intended to run the system how 10C has always run it and TM fucked up. 
  • steven87steven87 Posts: 1,439
    Both St. Paul shows requested, credit card charged 5 hours ago, and still no email. I think this means I got tickets and more emails will be sent out. Am I wrong?
    Yep that means you got tickets. Make sure to check your spam. 
  • Go AnimalGo Animal Posts: 5,558
    fixer123 said:
    Still waiting on Chicago 1, Chicago 2, and Indy. In priority order
    Same. Not looking great. Rosanne Barr warming up her vocals 
    That would be to start the show😉horribly😅
    PJ - 09/23/98: West Palm Beach II, 08/12/00: Tampa, 04/12/03: Orlando, 04/13/03: Tampa, 06/12/08: Tampa, 06/27/08: Hartford, 09/22/09: Seattle II, 04/11/16: Tampa, 05/01 & 05/02/16: MSG I & II, 09/18/21: Sea Hear Now, 10/01 & 10/02/21: Ohana Encore I & II, 05/06 & 05/07/22: Los Angeles I & II, 09/11/22: MSG, 09/16/22: Nashville, 09/02/23: St. Paul II, 09/07/23: Chicago II, 09/18 & 09/19/23: Austin I & II, 05/16 & 05/18/24: Las Vegas I & II, 08/29 & 08/31/24: Wrigley Field I & II, 09/03 & 09/04/24: MSG I & II

EV - 08/04 & 08/05/08: (Eddie solo, w/Liam Finn) NYC I & II, 11/27 & 11/28/12: (Eddie solo, w/Glen Hansard) Orlando I & II, 02/09 & 02/10/22: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Chicago I & II, 09/30/23: (Eddie & the Earthlings) Ohana Festival

Song Wishlist: Oceans, Brother, Alone, Let Me Sleep, full W.M.A., Hold On, Bugs/all of Vitalogy, Gremmie Out Of Control, Mankind, Around The Bend (full band), The Long Road, Don't Gimme No Lip, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, All Those Yesterdays, Rival, Parting Ways, Ghost, Bu$hleaguer, WWS, Parachutes, Army Reserve, low octave Driftin', Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Fatal, Hitchhiker, Education, Black Red Yellow, Of the Earth, Love Reign O'er Me, Gonna See My Friend, Amongst the Waves, Santa Cruz, Infallible, Yellow Moon, Alright, Comes Then Goes, Got to Give, and the Mamasan Trilogy.

Wanted Posters: WPB '98, Tampa/WPB '00, Tampa '03, EV Batmobile '08        ISO: any picks, or setlists from any of my shows!
  • JbabbingtonJbabbington Posts: 151
    edited April 2023

For what it's worth, this is what I got back. I asked 15 minutes ago if I was still in the running.

For those still waiting
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Clearly, this priority sequence that has been the same for years has changed. I’m the past, no one who has a show at priority #2 ever won if someone who had same show as priority #1 lossed. 
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    Do you mean all together or til they sort things out?
  • BV84003BV84003 Posts: 360
    solace said:
    BV84003 said:
    bbiggs said:
    Again: nobody here knows how the process is actually happening. Some people have a very strong opinion on how it "should" be happening, and to that, I'll just paste this again: 

For the people who think the "only reasonable" way to do it is to pull from priority 1 for a city, then if there's any left, pull from priority 2, etc. Consider these two people's preference sets in order:

If Chicago has high demand and Person B does not get it, and Austin, St. Paul, and Noblesville all have enough seats for pretty much everyone in priority 1 and not much else, it's entirely likely that Person A gets all three of their picks, while Person B gets zero because they put Chicago first, maybe because they live in Chicago and would prefer not to travel if possible. Who knows. Personally, I find that an extraordinarily unfair system. I'm not saying a system with some other outcome is necessarily better, but I'm saying this "obvious" "only reasonable" system is not at all that. 
    I respectfully disagree.  Please try to explain logically how someone that put Chicago as his or her 3rd, 4th or 5th priority, regardless of what his or her 1st and 2nd priority were, would get selected for Chicago tickets over someone that put in a total of two requests, both of which were Chicago, and received zero tickets. 

That happens because this is a lottery system. That's what a lottery is. Luck. Some of us won't get chosen at all for one show. Others will win everything they put in for. I really think a lot of y'all are overthinking tf out of this.
    Then that’s a poorly designed system. The goal of the 10c ticket system should be to get as many members to at least 1 show (I don’t even care if the location was random rather than by seniority), clearly that’s not the case. 
    I've given up on the notion that 10c gives an iota of a crap about any of us a loonnnggg time ago.
    2003 Clarkston MI #2 | 2004 Grand Rapids MI | 2013 London ON | 2014 Detroit MI | 2016 Toronto ON #1
  • DragonsAfter3or4DragonsAfter3or4 Bluegrass Posts: 332
    Kevinman said:
    If Indy was 1st priority and you selected all seat options I think you have a really good chance of getting tix.
    just my thought, not a fact.
    I did and got NOTHING!
  • amethgr8amethgr8 Posts: 766
    edited April 2023
    solace said:
    BV84003 said:
    bbiggs said:

They probably do the draws on the biggest venues, first, and as it widows down to the smaller shows, people are still getting whatever chance they put in for
    Amy The Great #74594
    New Orleans LA 7/4/95 reschedule 9/17/95
    Chicago IL 1998, 10/9/00, 06/18/03, 05/16/06, 05/17/06
    08/23/09, 08/24/09, Lolla 08/05/07
    Champaign IL 4/23/03
    Grand Rapids MI VFC 10/03/04
    Grand Rapids MI 19May06
    Noblesville IN 05/07/10 Cleveland OH 05/09/10
    PJ 20 2011
    Baltimore MD, Charlottesville VA, Seattle WA 2013
    St. Louis MO, Milwaukee WI 2014
    Tampa FL, Chicago IL, Lexington KY 2016
    Missoula MT 2018
  • ReleaseMeReleaseMe Posts: 745
    I hope they have a round 2, loop around the drawing again starting with St Paul and other cities.

two accounts with both St Paul top 2 priorities and still no word. Pin me 1-2-3 already so I can get off this thread ! Lol
    riley540 said:
    riley540 said:
    Another hour and still no St Paul night 1 email. My one and only pick! 
    Me too. It's maddening.
    I think there are a large number of people in our boat 
    My account only had St Paul Night 1 as the only choice - Selected GA or Reserve ... no e-mail so far... will most likely do the Verified Fan route for Night 1
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Have anyone gotten Indy lawn yet?
    This question - anyone landed Indy lawn?
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,013
    Nice

For what it's worth, this is what I got back. I asked 15 minutes ago if I was still in the running.

For those still waiting
    Leonel sounds very knowledgeable.

I know you’re trying to help and it isn’t over until it’s over.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,730
    STOP POSTING TICKET BROKERS!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Seems like Indy was high demand. If you didn’t have it as priority one I don’t think you got it…at least so far

I got my 2nd and 3rd choices (st Paul) and I got Indy. But I had Indy as priority #1
    I had all options for Indy as #1 and got nothing. Chicago 2 was number two, also nothing. It sticks when you can only afford to go to the most desired ones.
  • This band just needs to play more shows in more cities.
    This band just needs to play more shows in more cities.
    Root cause.

right there!
    Doug87 said:
    Do you mean all together or til they sort things out?
    Go look at stub hub and look at all of the tickets for the Chicago Shows. Already available to buy.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
    I think we got Taylor Swifted.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • nuge93 said:
    My wife and I each put in for all 4 Texas shows...8 entries total. We hit paydirt on all 8 with 4 GA tix for night one Ft. Worth!!!
    That is amazing! Are you keeping ALL of them? If not DM me.... N1 in FT. WORTH would be great :) We hasve GA N2.
    ----
    November 5, 1993 - Indio, CA, Polo Fileds
    July 4, 1998 - Los Angeles, The Forum
    November 23, 2013 - Los Angeles, Sports Arena
    September 26, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    October 2, 2021 - Dana Point, Ohana Festival
    May 3, 2022 - San Diego, Aztex Bowl
    May 6 & 7, 2022- Los Angeles, The Forum
    May 16, 2022 - Fresno, Save Mart Center
    September 13 & 15, 2023 - FT. Worth, Dickies 
    September 18 & 19, 2023 - Austin, Moody Center
    May 10, 2024 - Portland, Moda Center
    May 16, 2024 - Las Vegas, MGM Garden Arena
    May 21 & 22, 2024 - Los Angeles, Forum
    May 25, 2024 - Napa Valley, Bottlerock 
    May 30, 2024 - Seattle, Climate Pledge Arena 
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    Kevinman said:
    MYM said:
    NO IT ISN'T. I quoted the FAQ last time you said this! Again: "To level the playing field, ticket requests are fulfilled in a randomized selection process while still considering show priority." 

"While still considering show priority" is not REMOTELY similar to "Priority gets first consideration." Not remotely!
    Have to agree here. This is why people with lower priority are getting picked. 
    Yes it is what IS happening.

It is not what is supposed to be happening.  Ticketmaster is doing it wrong.  That is the point
    Its what YOU think is not supposed to be happening. What you or I think and what is actually happening can be very very different. Its a black box and nobody really knows is the point. 

• JM12271 said:
    So it’s 8:02 pm EST on 4/25. No word yet. Should I assume I didn’t get either show I put in for? Really bummed- been a 10 club member for a long time .the request page still says “request received” so I’m holding out hope 
    Where are you seeing this - how do I access it? THX

I click on the link in the email confirmation I received when I requested the shows. 
  • solacesolace Posts: 114
    Go Animal said:

If I can't go to St. Paul N1 (or if I find a better single for either night, as I'm going solo), and you get shut out of Verified Fan, I'll let you know & we'll set up a F2F drop.
    Awesome, thank you!!! That’s very kind.

My hope was to at least get one night via 10c and then only have to deal with trying for tickets via Verified for one show at 10am on Friday. The 10% premium thing has me a little uneasy about how much decent location seats are gonna be on Friday too.