Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 318
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    I wonder if they could start with eastern Europe (Poland, Prague, Vienna)?
    i dont think this tour will go to eastern europe , which is a bummer for the people that were in vienna (i was there) and in prague.

A bit shit but surely this tour is a clean slate. Go to whatever shows you can.
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 490
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    i dont think this tour will go to eastern europe , which is a bummer for the people that were in vienna (i was there) and in prague.

Yeah, afaik PJ won‘t play mainland Europe east of Berlin.
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Thats too bad.  Do they play Amsterdam?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,027
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

something tells me they play copenhagen and amsterdam after Lisbon.

am i wrong?
  • Options
    Micheyb21Micheyb21 UK Posts: 259
    The Rock said:
    Where is the best place to stay in London - somewhere close to the venue or is it better to stay a bit further out?
    I imagine either way it's going to be rammed busy after the show.
    The 02 is crap to get to .I would stay somewhere a few stops away on the train 
    I agree although i did the boat a few tears ago after Metallica and that was pricier but less hassle than tube if stay near a boat stop. Also Greenwich itself is a cool little area to explore so worth a look in that area and then can either bus or boat it back from O2 as an option
    2000 Cardiff/ 2006 Paris/ 2011 Toronto/ 2013 Chicago/ 2014 Amsterdam 1 & Milton Keynes, 
    2016 MSG 1 & 2/ 2017 London Ed solo/ 2018 London 1, Padua, Rome, Prague & London 2
    2019 Dusseldorf & Dublin Ed Solo  
    2022 Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Vienna, Prague, Ams 1 & Ams 2
    2024 Manchester, London, Auckland & Sydney
  • Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    This thread is like the life of Brian. 

More like the knights who say ni
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    DT6012 said:
    They should also add Spokane WA to the west coast leg. Spokane Arena is great, saw Foo's there in August.
    This! Maybe similar to 2013…

May 2024
    San Diego
    LA x2
    Vegas x2
    BottleRock
    Portland
    Spokane
    Calgary
    Vancouver
    Seattle x 2
    I like this a lot !! , but shows in May should be getting announced pretty soon you'd think.  
    By mid January 
    That's frustrating ,  these days that's short notice.  About to pull trigger on a spring family vacation,...but this news would change everything ,  fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    Micheyb21 said:
    The Rock said:
    Where is the best place to stay in London - somewhere close to the venue or is it better to stay a bit further out?
    I imagine either way it's going to be rammed busy after the show.
    The 02 is crap to get to .I would stay somewhere a few stops away on the train 
    I agree although i did the boat a few tears ago after Metallica and that was pricier but less hassle than tube if stay near a boat stop. Also Greenwich itself is a cool little area to explore so worth a look in that area and then can either bus or boat it back from O2 as an option
    This ^

I stayed in Greenwich for the 2018 show.  Double decker red bus to the venue.  How could you not like that! And not too bad getting on the bus back afterwards.  Compared to the tube station that you couldn’t even get into it was so packed.  

And here’s a fun fact, in Greenwich, there’s a place where you can have one foot in each hemisphere, if you’re into that sort of thing.  It is quite literally the centre of the world! 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 407
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

am i wrong?
    Something tells me they play Amsterdam right before or after the UK. Maybe if we all talk about our inner voice we'll crack the 8138 posts of the 2023 thread. I'm sure some of us have multiple voices to offer.
  • Options
    Zen23 said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

am i wrong?
    Something tells me they play Amsterdam right before or after the UK. Maybe if we all talk about our inner voice we'll crack the 8138 posts of the 2023 thread. I'm sure some of us have multiple voices to offer.
    they dont have slots to play before or after the UK if the berlin dates are correct
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,027
    just_one said:
    Zen23 said:
    just_one said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

am i wrong?
    they dont have slots to play before or after the UK if the berlin dates are correct
    Maybe before Ireland?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Why can't they play Amsterdam before UK if the Berlin dates are correct? Dublin included. The Ziggo Dome is available from June 14 to 26.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Zen23 said:
    Why can't they play Amsterdam before UK if the Berlin dates are correct? Dublin included.
    Firenze rocks - June 16th
    Dublin - Marlay Park June 22th

Firenze - 16
    day off - 17
    unknown italian city - 18
    travel day
    amsterdam - 20
    amsterdam - 21

its impossible

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Can you let us know how many Euro dates you do know about?  

Also, does none east of Berlin mean the other Italy show is Milan?  I’m eying the Europe map and it looks like most of Italy is East of Berlin.  Maybe Rome is west of Berlin too? Unless of course I’m reading too much into it haha
    Post edited by Bunting10 on
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,029
    Rome is West of Berlin.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    Is Marlay park a good venue or a shitshow?
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

• Options
    mrk2 said:
    Rome is West of Berlin.
    Yup noticed that after my post and edited it haha
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Also, does none east of Berlin mean the other Italy show is Milan?  I’m eying the Europe map and it looks like most of Italy is East of Berlin.  Maybe Rome is west of Berlin too? Unless of course I’m reading too much into it haha
    Reading too much Eastern Europe doesn't include any of Italy 
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Yeah I figured haha
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

yeah eastern europe is like budapest , bucharest , sofia , prague , krakow, vienna
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 490
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Don‘t nail me down to longitude. I have no info on Italy. And what I wrote is (almost) all I know.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,757
    Is Marlay park a good venue or a shitshow?
    Its ok but depends where you are travelling from and to. Think there is shuttle busses from the city center otherwise a public bus (Dublin bus) or a taxi. Too far to walk. Its well spread out on the site with plenty of bars, food stalls, wcs etc. Stage set up has changed over the years. Originally was sort of up hill which was crap, then switched to be lower side which was good as the ground climbed slightly away from the stage. Now its in the middle west side. It will have a large front of stage area or golden circle which is worth getting into as the barrier is very far back.

Urgent warning for thousands of music fans over re-entry to Longitude at  Marlay Park  The Irish Sun
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    JackD. said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Don‘t nail me down to longitude. I have no info on Italy. And what I wrote is (almost) all I know.
    Fair enough.  Is “mainland” a hint?  Scandinavia?  Stockholm is east of Berlin and not mainland Europe just saying!
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Fair enough.  Is “mainland” a hint?  Scandinavia?  Stockholm is east of Berlin and not mainland Europe just saying!
    Actually depending on where you look Scandinavia is considered mainland Europe, sorry! 
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    Bunting10 said:
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

Maybe Greece!

• Options
    i just LOVE how we are getting to the point of seeing whats east and west and stuff LOL
  • Options
    just_one said:
    i just LOVE how we are getting to the point of seeing whats east and west and stuff LOL
    Yeah I’ve gone too far.  With that said I still think mainland is a hint!
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Zen23 said:
    Why can't they play Amsterdam before UK if the Berlin dates are correct? Dublin included.
    Firenze rocks - June 16th
    Dublin - Marlay Park June 22th

Firenze - 16
    day off - 17
    unknown italian city - 18
    travel day
    amsterdam - 20
    amsterdam - 21

its impossible

Please forgive me. Didn't have the legendary unknown Italian city in mind.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    - he said Berlin is NOT July 15 and July 17
    - said as far as he knows nothing in Europe MAINLAND east of Berlin
    - Said I’ve already said almost everything they know

I’m going to guess Stockholm after Lisbon.  Maybe a Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam run to end Europe. 
    Post edited by Bunting10 on
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    the most weird thing so far is where amsterdam would fit. 

right now only after lisbon
This discussion has been closed.