The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,778
    Zen23 said:
    JackD. said:
    23scidoo said:
    Zen23 said:
    Are there any rumors about the date of the Berlin show(s)?
    my info is 15 and 17 July..
    No.
    Tell us more.
    Yes please..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,027
    edited November 2023
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Firenze rocks - June 16th
    Dublin - Marlay Park June 22th
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 4th
    Barcelona - 2 dates
    Madrid (Mad cool Festival) - July 10th/11th/12th/13th 
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    Berlin - July 15th and 17th 

Again , PJ  are NOT playing 4 nights in Berlin , its just the rumoured dates
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 318
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics

I'm hopeful/Faithfull for krakow.

• Options
    JimmiJimmi Netherlands Posts: 36
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates

Is there no reliable information or rumour at all about Amsterdam next summer?
  • Options
    Jimmi said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates

Is there no reliable information or rumour at all about Amsterdam next summer?
    strangely not that i know of but i doubt they wont play there. they love ziggo dome (and rightfully so , awesome arena!)
  • Options
    claviousclavious Northern Germany Posts: 54
    pythonesque 😊
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 675
    clavious said:
    pythonesque 😊
    My favorite Teenage Fanclub album! 😉
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    My guess is it starts in LA over to Vegas then Vancouver. Then heading south and ending in Bottlerock/Sac
    may vacation requested, will tell wife later..... LA to Vegas... Portland to Seattle.... 
    I have a hunch it starts in Vancouver.  I also think the second Canada show is van x2.  
    I think the 2nd Canada date is Toronto in September.  They pretty much always play Toronto on any east coast tour.
    Facemeltor said specifically a 2nd Canada show leg 1.  That doesn’t mean a Toronto show is missing from leg 2.  I feel like there may be a couple of shows missing from leg 2 in the rumors.  
    I didn't take what he said to refer to any specific leg of the tour.  He just said "2 dates north of the border" were missing when someone posted a list of the locations he confirmed. 
    One more thing to add, I used to think they played Boston every tour but then skipped it in 2022.  Oh and Seattle the same!  With that said I hope you are right and you do get a Toronto show.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    23scidoo said:
    Zen23 said:
    Are there any rumors about the date of the Berlin show(s)?
    my info is 15 and 17 July..
    No.
    This guy must know stuff.  What else you got!? Haha
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 769
    LA again? Thats so interesting to me. You'd think they'd play Shoreline or something weird like San Jose.

Do we think the LA shows will be "special" in any sense? 2 nights at Hollywood Bowl??? 
    I think everyone in the band owns a house in LA would be the answer to the "why LA?" question.
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,592
    This thread is like the life of Brian. 

Always look on the bright side of life.
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 318
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates

So maybe Amsterdam around the 20th
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates

I honestly think they will close the tour in amsterdam.

The berlin dates are probably 1 and 2 july and after lisbon they will do a city near amsterdam (copenhagen comes to mind as closer) and then close the tour with 2 nights in amsterdam
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,431
    Where is the best place to stay in London - somewhere close to the venue or is it better to stay a bit further out?
    I imagine either way it's going to be rammed busy after the show.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Did we have a date on the Missoula show? I think people were thinking mid August? If so I’m just wondering what happens between then and Indy and if there is anything after the proposed Fenway dates mid September.  
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    Where is the best place to stay in London - somewhere close to the venue or is it better to stay a bit further out?
    I imagine either way it's going to be rammed busy after the show
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 810
    just_one said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Jul 1 and 2
    Barcelona - 2 dates

I honestly think they will close the tour in amsterdam.

The berlin dates are probably 1 and 2 july and after lisbon they will do a city near amsterdam (copenhagen comes to mind as closer) and then close the tour with 2 nights in amsterdam
    No shows planned for the Ziggo Dome in july, si everything is possible
  • Options
    BlueLedbetterBlueLedbetter Posts: 1,221
    edited November 2023
    The Rock said:
    Assuming it's the O2 then it is a bit further out there. there's an underground station right there back in to town. Takes a while to clear but so need to hang around 
    Post edited by BlueLedbetter on
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 320
    I wonder if they could start with eastern Europe (Poland, Prague, Vienna)?
  • Options
    Last thought of the morning for me.  I assume if they are going to Australia and New Zealand they will stop either on the way or way back in Hawaii.  My assumption is the wildfires there hit home especially with Boom being a native.
  • Options
    JABK said:
    My guess is the US Leg 1 ends at the end of May.  I think they usually want a couple of weeks off prior to continent hopping.  If Firenze Rocks is legit that would be June 16 I believe.  Not much room prior to that.  I think maybe at the end of the assumed Europe dates makes more sense? I do think they will have to hit a couple of Eastern Europe cities. 
  • Options
    JABK said:
    i dont think this tour will go to eastern europe , which is a bummer for the people that were in vienna (i was there) and in prague.

• Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,513
    Bunting10 said:
    Last thought of the morning for me.  I assume if they are going to Australia and New Zealand they will stop either on the way or way back in Hawaii.  My assumption is the wildfires there hit home especially with Boom being a native.
    Construction on Aloha Stadium will make that doubtful. Could be arena show fundraiser maybe...
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    Construction on Aloha Stadium will make that doubtful. Could be arena show fundraiser maybe...
    Was the Maui amphitheater damaged?  Or is that too small I know they played there in 98? I think it’s on the other side of the island right?
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,579
    The Rock said:
    Anywhere close to a tube (subway) station is more than good. If you're planning on seeing the city, I recommend staying elsewhere and making the commute to the O2. If you're planning on spending the day at the venue (merch, GA, etc) then there are plenty of food and drink options.

1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: Seattle 1&2,

• Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 320
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    i dont think this tour will go to eastern europe , which is a bummer for the people that were in vienna (i was there) and in prague.

That would be a shame. I was in Vienna last summer and hoping for Prague next summer.
  • Options
    matt84matt84 Posts: 643
    If AUS/NZ dates are locked in, hopefully they are announced the same time as the EU/UK dates. If there’s an announcement beginning of December, that’ll mean it’ll be just less than a year till the AUS/NZ dates happen, which is actually not that long of a gap compared to how far in advance some artists are announcing shows (Metallica, Blink 182 etc.)
  • Options
    gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,513
    matt84 said:
    If AUS/NZ dates are locked in, hopefully they are announced the same time as the EU/UK dates. If there’s an announcement beginning of December, that’ll mean it’ll be just less than a year till the AUS/NZ dates happen, which is actually not that long of a gap compared to how far in advance some artists are announcing shows (Metallica, Blink 182 etc.)
    My hotels already booked anyway... so bring it on
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    JABK said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:

That would be a shame. I was in Vienna last summer and hoping for Prague next summer.
    so was i , i was devasted going back to the hotel but at tthe arena was worse , saw young kids crying...so so sad. after 2 years of covid i was so happy to see PJ live again.

they could always do after lisbon , prague vienna and amsterdam
  • Options
    The Rock said:
    The 02 is crap to get to .I would stay somewhere a few stops away on the train 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
This discussion has been closed.