Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    AponeApone Posts: 586
    hadrielia said:
    Small summary of what i have seen in terms of cities and dates in the last pages for euro tour

June /July 
    Firenze rocks June 15th or 16th
    Dublin - Marlay Park June 22th
    Manchester - June 25th
    London x2 - June 27th and 29th
    Rock Wertcher -  July 5th
    Barcelona July 8th or 9th (this is just guessing no rumour about this)
    Madrid Mad cool festival - July 11th or 12 th 
    Lisbon Nos alive festival - July 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners)
     Berlinx2 - July 15th and 17th

Now if smashing pumpkins are not headliners and share dates with PJ, the iberian leg could change the order

London dates mentioned earlier in this thread and elsewhere on fb were June 28th and June 29th 
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,027
    edited November 2023
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Firenze rocks - June 16th
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Berlin - Heard 2 different double dates from 2 different sources (Jul 1 and 2 or Jul 3 and 4)
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 5th (heard July 4th)
    Barcelona - 2 dates (unknown dates)
    Madrid (Mad cool Festival) - July 10th/11th/12th/13th 
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    Berlin - July 15th and 17th 

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 651
    Bunting10 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    PinoyPJ said:
    My guess is it starts in LA over to Vegas then Vancouver. Then heading south and ending in Bottlerock/Sac
    may vacation requested, will tell wife later..... LA to Vegas... Portland to Seattle.... 
    I have a hunch it starts in Vancouver.  I also think the second Canada show is van x2.  
    I think the 2nd Canada date is Toronto in September.  They pretty much always play Toronto on any east coast tour.
    Facemeltor said specifically a 2nd Canada show leg 1.  That doesn’t mean a Toronto show is missing from leg 2.  I feel like there may be a couple of shows missing from leg 2 in the rumors.  
    I didn't take what he said to refer to any specific leg of the tour.  He just said "2 dates north of the border" were missing when someone posted a list of the locations he confirmed. 
    I guess, but I feel like the above couple of posts from him were a continuation, they happened with very short time between them.  

Like missing a pair of hometown shows in May… and a couple north of the border.  I took that as May.  I’ve also heard it’s Van x 2, however that didn’t come from facemeltor.  
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Berlin - Heard 2 different double dates from 2 different sources (Jul 1 and 2 or Jul 3 and 4)
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics

Good list based on rumors.  I think someone said an unknown city in Italy too near Firenze I assume.  
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Good list based on rumors.  I think someone said an unknown city in Italy too near Firenze I assume.  
    yeah forgot that one :)

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Unknown Italian City - Date Unknown
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 5th (heard July 4th)
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,926
    kaw753 said:
    Is there any hope that we can get GA only added back to the fanclub tickets for this tour? 
    Very unlikely. They made bank by sticking many of us with 10C seats in the 300's just on the gamble for GA tix. Played out perfectly for the band/ticket sales.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    That’s a lame Euro tour, nothing spicy
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    PinoyPJ said:
    My guess is it starts in LA over to Vegas then Vancouver. Then heading south and ending in Bottlerock/Sac
    may vacation requested, will tell wife later..... LA to Vegas... Portland to Seattle.... 
    I really need to know the May dates for the same reason. I'm supposed to have my vacation requests for 2024 submitted by 11/20.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 903
    Wondering since they’re doing Fenway and Wrigley, if Seattle is getting the ballpark treatment again too 
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 810
    Let the unknown Italian show be Verona, and that will be your spicy one ;p
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 318
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    What are the guesses for a second Italian gig. Pearl jam on Italy would be high on my list
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    Is there any hope that we can get GA only added back to the fanclub tickets for this tour? 
    Very unlikely. They made bank by sticking many of us with 10C seats in the 300's just on the gamble for GA tix. Played out perfectly for the band/ticket sales.
    Is it harder to get GA in America than it is in Europe?
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    What are the guesses for a second Italian gig. Pearl jam on Italy would be high on my list
    Verona , Milan , Roma , Trieste , Pistoia

Many possibilities for the second italian date , hell with such a long gap between Firenze and Dublin might be a double date
  • Options
    PinoyPJ said:
    I really need to know the May dates for the same reason. I'm supposed to have my vacation requests for 2024 submitted by 11/20.
    I couldn't imagine having to figure out all of my annual leave by November of the year before. Fuck that.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Verona , Milan , Roma , Trieste , Pistoia

Many possibilities for the second italian date , hell with such a long gap between Firenze and Dublin might be a double date
    I don't fancy Firenze cos of the heat. Would go to any of those cities though.
  • Options
    if berlin is in early july i can see them doing another city(like copenhagen) and then close the tour with a double date in amsterdam a week after Lisbon
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,027
    hadrielia said:
    steven87 said:
    kaw753 said:
    I think it’s unlikely. Now that they’ve made the change to the GA or reserved option, I don’t see them reverting back to the old system. The new method allows them to sell more tickets during the presale and dissuades people from purchasing extra 10c accounts solely for the purpose of attempting to score GA tickets. I’m also guessing that the GA or reserved option allowed 10c to secure a greater number of tickets for 10c members, since they could guarantee a higher number of tickets sold during the presale. The DMB fan club made the same change a few years ago and I don’t see them going back either. 
    I renewed my membership for nothing :( not interested at all in seating option just in ga advantage to be closer to the stage
    It works different in Europe to the US. In Europe the 10c seating allocation is much smaller and the GA is full floor, as a result, you're far more likely to get GA . 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    kaw753 said:
    Honestly, I'm not sure. Based on my tr a ck record of scoring GA in America, I'd guess it is at least similar. The only GA I have ever scored is for Wrigley in 2018. That GA was enormous!
  • Options
    Can someone post the US Dates that facemeltor alluded to and tag me? Thx in advance
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,778
    Robbert said:
    Pistoia square is the place..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Can someone post the US Dates that facemeltor alluded to and tag me? Thx in advance
    Only specific dates given were Wrigley August 29 & 31.  Said Missoula and Indy before Wrigley.  Fenway, MSG, Camden and Baltimore after.  May was Seattle ×2, Vegas ×2, LA x2, Portland,  Sacramento, and Bottlerock.  Plus 2 north of the border mixed in somewhere/sometime.
    @cmikehelton
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Robbert said:
    Sign me in
  • Options
    23scidoo said:
    Robbert said:
    Is this for real?  I have no idea where that is but the way you dropped it, sounds like it’s something you know?
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    hadrielia said:
    steven87 said:
    kaw753 said:
    I think it’s unlikely. Now that they’ve made the change to the GA or reserved option, I don’t see them reverting back to the old system. The new method allows them to sell more tickets during the presale and dissuades people from purchasing extra 10c accounts solely for the purpose of attempting to score GA tickets. I’m also guessing that the GA or reserved option allowed 10c to secure a greater number of tickets for 10c members, since they could guarantee a higher number of tickets sold during the presale. The DMB fan club made the same change a few years ago and I don’t see them going back either. 
    I renewed my membership for nothing :( not interested at all in seating option just in ga advantage to be closer to the stage
    It works different in Europe to the US. In Europe the 10c seating allocation is much smaller and the GA is full floor, as a result, you're far more likely to get GA . 
    This works for me
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Bunting10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Robbert said:
    Is this for real?  I have no idea where that is but the way you dropped it, sounds like it’s something you know?

Its 32km from Florence

Post edited by Robbert on
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,281
    seanclax said:
    kaw753 said:
    Honestly, I'm not sure. Based on my tr a ck record of scoring GA in America, I'd guess it is at least similar. The only GA I have ever scored is for Wrigley in 2018. That GA was enormous!
    Same for me..my only GA was the 2018 thunderstorm show
  • Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 769
    kaw753 said:
    I had some of the worst seats in the arenas for Chicago and Austin. No trouble unloading them on F2F.  The thing is I got six pairs of tickets and 5 of them just went right on F2F because they sucked. I was 100% fine getting shut out for GA and then finding tickets elsewhere.
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,757
    tino_11 said:
    hadrielia said:
    steven87 said:
    kaw753 said:
    In a location where there are 2 shows, what is the best way to prioritize the lottery if you want seated tickets for both shows (but would stand if picked?

For example.
    Night 1 - Seats
    Night 1 - GA
    Night 2 - Seats
    Night 2 - GA

or 

Night 1 - Seats
    Night 2 - Seats
    Night 1 - GA
    Night 2 - GA
    Kearnsy
  • Options