Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Outside of major events(Super Bowl, F1) or holidays. Vegas hotel rates are determined by conventions. A 20K concert doesn't move the needle in Vegas
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040
    just_one said:
    For more experienced fans, if they do MSG next year that means no MSG in 2025?

I was thinking of going to NYC in 2025 and maybe add PJ MSG to it if i could get tickets 
    They have never played MSG on back to back years (98, 03, 08, ‘10, ‘16, ‘22). IF they did play NYC again in 2025 I would assume it would be Brooklyn.

If 2024 is as busy as it seems, my guess would be March 2025 is South America, and I think you get a handful of US shows in the fall. Then…I agree…prob won’t see them for a looooong time
    Barclays is dead now.  They won't play there.  USB I don't think they'd do either.  Maybe a Jones Beach show or I'll just take the MSG shows.
    why/how is Barclay's dead?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Brannigans lawBrannigans law Posts: 130
    edited November 2023
    My guess is it starts in LA over to Vegas then Vancouver. Then heading south and ending in Bottlerock/Sac
    Post edited by Brannigans law on
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    About the firenze rocks festival rumours,  what are the dates next year of this festival? Cant find it online
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 803
    edited November 2023
    just_one said:
    About the firenze rocks festival rumours,  what are the dates next year of this festival? Cant find it online
    I think 17/18 june, but that would be on a monday and tuesday. So 15/16 saturday and sunday?
    Post edited by Robbert on
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    just_one said:
    I think 17/18 june
    Should be either 14/16 June or 21/23 June. If PJ play I would guess it's 14/16 June weekend. But no official dates anounced yet...
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 649
    Robbert said:
    just_one said:
    I think 17/18 june, but that would be on a monday and tuesday. So 15/16 saturday and sunday?
    Wasn’t last years mid July.  I’m thinking that makes more sense with the other shows.  I agree finding the dates for 2024 is difficult haha
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    Robbert said:
    just_one said:
    Wasn’t last years mid July.  I’m thinking that makes more sense with the other shows.  I agree finding the dates for 2024 is difficult haha
    No. Firenze Rocks has always been mid June. Would probably be at the start of the tour
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,014
    Is Firenze Rocks a regular festival or more like BST where the crowd is mainly there for the headliner?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Still hope for a Arras Festival show. Great fest.
    20th birthday next year

• Options
    tino_11 said:
    Is Firenze Rocks a regular festival or more like BST where the crowd is mainly there for the headliner?
    Never been to Firenze Rocks but have heard it is scorching hot weather and no shade.  That’s a hard pass for me.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    Never been to Firenze Rocks but have heard it is scorching hot weather and no shade.  That’s a hard pass for me.  
    Mix between regular festival and BST. Closer to BST. Extremely hot weather is possible. We had 40 degree Celsius in 2022. Nice VIP option vor 300 EUR per Ticket with separate small front of stage pit.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    just_one said:
    For more experienced fans, if they do MSG next year that means no MSG in 2025?

I was thinking of going to NYC in 2025 and maybe add PJ MSG to it if i could get tickets 
    They have never played MSG on back to back years (98, 03, 08, ‘10, ‘16, ‘22). IF they did play NYC again in 2025 I would assume it would be Brooklyn.

If 2024 is as busy as it seems, my guess would be March 2025 is South America, and I think you get a handful of US shows in the fall. Then…I agree…prob won’t see them for a looooong time
    Barclays is dead now.  They won't play there.  USB I don't think they'd do either.  Maybe a Jones Beach show or I'll just take the MSG shows.
    why/how is Barclay's dead?
    Not too many shows attended there anymore.  I havent been to a show there since TOOL a few years ago.  Sparse.
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,014
    one_stone said:
    tino_11 said:
    Mix between regular festival and BST. Closer to BST. Extremely hot weather is possible. We had 40 degree Celsius in 2022. Nice VIP option vor 300 EUR per Ticket with separate small front of stage pit.
    Thanks for the info. Florence is one of my favourite cities in the world but the hot weather and festival set up makes it a tough choice. After Imola last time, I think Italy needs a regular show or two! 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    Still hope for a Arras Festival show. Great fest.
    20th birthday next year

+1. I Hope too.
  • Options
    WillistonWilliston Minnesota Posts: 36
    PJNB said:
    Tough call between Vegas and Seattle for the May run of shows
    Just do both. That’s what i’m gonna do. 1 Vegas and 1 Seattle, then in leg 2, 1 MSG and possibly Wisconsin if that rumor is true.
  • Options
    To everyone have been to werchter, does the tickets go on sale with all headliners announce usually?

If so the annoucement should be on december 1st the latest since its the day the tickets go on sale
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 486
    just_one said:
    To everyone have been to werchter, does the tickets go on sale with all headliners announce usually?

If so the annoucement should be on december 1st the latest since its the day the tickets go on sale
    I answered your question a dozen pages back. Yes, usually they have all headliners announced before ticket onsale.
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 338
    just_one said:

Also just a rumor, but as there isn’t as much solid info for Europe yet, might just mention it, too: I’ve seen 5 July as the date for PJ at Rock Werchter. If I remember correctly with announcement on 29 November. 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    just_one said:

IF they do Werchter next year.....
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    just_one said:

I answered your question a dozen pages back. Yes, usually they have all headliners announced before ticket onsale.
    Sorry just thinking out loud
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    LizJ said:
    just_one said:

Also just a rumor, but as there isn’t as much solid info for Europe yet, might just mention it, too: I’ve seen 5 July as the date for PJ at Rock Werchter. If I remember correctly with announcement on 29 November. 🤷🏽‍♀️
    Could be that. 29 november... in 15 days !
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    Any Florida dates rumored? @Facemeltor
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,532
    edited November 2023
    Remember all of those times Pearl Jam would play Hartford, CT?  Well, their old buddy Jim Koplik is the brains behind Sound on Sound Festival in nearby Bridgeport, so it would be interesting if PJ plays there in September.
  • Options
    jpequjpequ Posts: 142
    Bunting10 said:
    How accurate is everyone thinking this rumored lineup is?

I'm really really holding out hope for a show in middle America but based on that list the closest will be about7-8 hours away in Chicago.
    It is very reliable the information.

I’ll add that apparently Calgary is not the second Canadian city in leg 1.  Sorry if that was misinformation spread by me.  I thought it made sense with Vancouver being the other.  So there is still a Canadian mystery stop, unless it’s two in Vancouver? Idk
    Edmonton!!
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    Remember all of those times Pearl Jam would play Hartford, CT?  Well, their old buddy Jim Koplik is the brains behind Sound on Sound Festival in nearby Bridgeport, so it would be interesting if PJ plays there in September.
    If it's the same weekend as Ohana then I doubt it!  Looks like in the past they have been the same weekend.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,396
    jpequ said:
    Bunting10 said:
    How accurate is everyone thinking this rumored lineup is?

I'm really really holding out hope for a show in middle America but based on that list the closest will be about7-8 hours away in Chicago.
    It is very reliable the information.

I’ll add that apparently Calgary is not the second Canadian city in leg 1.  Sorry if that was misinformation spread by me.  I thought it made sense with Vancouver being the other.  So there is still a Canadian mystery stop, unless it’s two in Vancouver? Idk
    Edmonton!!

That would be my guess.  Edmonton has the nice shiny new arena, while Calgary has the Saddledome.   I've heard of a few times where bands skipped calgary to play the nicer venue in Edmonton.....

or maybe Victoria will be the random small market show of the tour :)

Back to Calgary though.. It's May so the weather does get better.  That show at Olympic Park outdoors in the summer was pretty good.   Not the greatest venue for parking and getting into/out of, but it was an amazing show.
  • Options
    sedge75 said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    seanclax said:
    Any idea on venues for barcelona?
    Probably st. Jordi like 2018 
    Is that an arena?
    I was in Barcelona in March, loved the city and would love to go again.
    It's a great arena. I went on my own in 2018 and had a blast. I'd love to go back. 

This arena is old and obsolete.

Didn't they play in a 2000-year-old venue?

I'm just saying.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    just_one said:
    Although the us tour is april/may i still think the european tours gets announced first in early December with the album and us tour being announced in mid january

Because of reasons related to European festivals.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Just on the off-chance that I see an answer to this question:

What the heck happened to that rumor of shows in March? Someone said the Kohl Center in Wisconsin, but then someone else said that venue/city would be doubtful.
This discussion has been closed.