Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 301
    edited November 2023
    The Rock said:
    Did someone say its possible they will offer single 10c tickets for Europe this time around? I didn't even know they did that.
    I heard something about that a while back. Would make it easier.
     Although I've met some cool people over the years who have bought my spare tickets
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    Hotel booked for Indy. Many thanks!!! Greatly appreciated @Facemeltor
    What he said….
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,426
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    Did someone say its possible they will offer single 10c tickets for Europe this time around? I didn't even know they did that.
     Although I've met some cool people over the years who have bought my spare tickets
    Yeah, it's not the end of the world if I have to buy a pair. I've sold spares before, it would just be handy to have the option of single tickets.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,044
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    Yeah, it's not the end of the world if I have to buy a pair. I've sold spares before, it would just be handy to have the option of single tickets.
    I also wonder if there will be willcall tickets or fan to fan. 

With the NA shows they only had to set up two different fan to fans. In Europe they have a ton of different TM sites they would have to use with each different country. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,405
    Bunting10 said:
    BV84003 said:
    MM70435 said:
    pjl44 said:
    If you go back and read their Fri night posts a couple things differ imo vs what we're circulating:

- I don't see anything that points to when specifically in May that run is starting

- I'm not convinced there is a separate Sacramento show in addition to Bottlerock
    I agree with you.  I took Facemeltors posts to mean that Bottlerock is the Sacramento show.  Not both.
    He said three arena dates and a festival for CA though.
    Probably San Diego and 2xLA then.  There's no way that a headlining Bottlerock headlining act would be able to play their own show just an hour away.
    What I heard Sacramento was confirmed and it wasn’t used in the same sentence with bottlerock.  I think they may be trying to make up for the cancellation. 
    This is the exchange. We shall see.

• Options
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

With the NA shows they only had to set up two different fan to fans. In Europe they have a ton of different TM sites they would have to use with each different country. 
    Fingers crossed we find out soon! I want to start making my plans but its hard without confirmed shows.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,023
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

Fingers crossed we find out soon! I want to start making my plans but its hard without confirmed shows.
    i think it will be like this : 

1st week of December - Europe Announcement
    Mid January - Album and US Tour annoucement
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 649
    pjl44 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    BV84003 said:
    MM70435 said:
    pjl44 said:
    If you go back and read their Fri night posts a couple things differ imo vs what we're circulating:

- I don't see anything that points to when specifically in May that run is starting

- I'm not convinced there is a separate Sacramento show in addition to Bottlerock
    I agree with you.  I took Facemeltors posts to mean that Bottlerock is the Sacramento show.  Not both.
    He said three arena dates and a festival for CA though.
    Probably San Diego and 2xLA then.  There's no way that a headlining Bottlerock headlining act would be able to play their own show just an hour away.
    What I heard Sacramento was confirmed and it wasn’t used in the same sentence with bottlerock.  I think they may be trying to make up for the cancellation. 
    This is the exchange. We shall see.

I think he was answering “and a festival (bottlerock likely)”.  I guess we’ll see?
  • Options
    setlist41 said:
    Hotel booked for Indy. Many thanks!!! Greatly appreciated @Facemeltor
    What he said….
    Same.. booked 26 and 27 for Aug. Hopefully one of those is it!
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    just_one said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

I hope so! 
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    Any rumours about scandinavian dates? 
    They should do one Scandinavian date: Ullevi (Gothenburg)!!!
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,044
    Tough call between Vegas and Seattle for the May run of shows
  • Options
    I know it's all still rumors and I'm stoked for a new album and these tour dates! (Congrats, AU!) But I'm hoping they show some love and do a few shows in the SE. They only pass through Florida every 8+ years but play MSG a lot. I live in Cincinnati and would love them to come here (last show was in 2014), but I can drive to Indy and Chicago relatively easy if they don't. (Looking forward to that rescheduled Indy show!!)  I'd love to go spend some time with family and friends at a few shows down south. Here's to hoping!  
  • Options
    ChoskaChoska Posts: 121
    just_one said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

Mid-January is when the lineup for Bottlerock was announced last year, so this makes sense. 

The band must be feeling good about the album because the rumored concert dates seem like their biggest tour in a long time. 
    Seattle 1992Seattle 1992Seattle 1993Seattle 1995Seattle 1996Seattle 1998Seattle 2001Seattle 2002Seattle 2005Gorge 2006Seattle 2009Seattle 2013Chicago 2016 x2Seattle 2018 x2San Diego 2022Nashville 2022, Seattle 2022 - Eddie Vedder

• Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 301
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

I booked a hotel in Manchester near the new arena. Free cancellation just in case
  • Options
    DH109328 said:
    I know it's all still rumors and I'm stoked for a new album and these tour dates! (Congrats, AU!) But I'm hoping they show some love and do a few shows in the SE. They only pass through Florida every 8+ years but play MSG a lot. I live in Cincinnati and would love them to come here (last show was in 2014), but I can drive to Indy and Chicago relatively easy if they don't. (Looking forward to that rescheduled Indy show!!)  I'd love to go spend some time with family and friends at a few shows down south. Here's to hoping!  
    For what it’s worth facemeltor didn’t rule out Atlanta, just that there was nothing yet.  Just not sure where the south would fit into the schedule.  After Fenway may not give them the few weeks they like before jumping continents.  I feel like a few Midwest dates may make sense between Missoula and Indy.  

Maybe the south gets something in 2025?
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 803
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

I booked a hotel in Manchester near the new arena. Free cancellation just in case
    MEN Arena?
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,329
    just_one said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

This is also what I’m expecting. And I’m assuming the US tour announcement will only be for the first leg, with the announcement of the second leg to follow in late spring. 
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,329
    PJNB said:
    Don’t think you can go wrong with either of those. Both will be great. For me it’s just going to depend on the exact dates. 
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

MEN Arena?
    It might be at the new arena, Co-Op Live.
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,267
    I'm ready to book a month somewhere cuz I don't know when in May..I've done it before 😅
  • Options
    CO278952CO278952 Orlando, FL Posts: 1,265
    What about Florida?
    4.17.94 Paramount 9.28.96 Randall's Island 8.25.00 Jones Beach 4.28.03 Spectrum 7.5.03 Camden 7.6.03 Camden
    07.08.03 MSG 07.09.03 MSG 7.12.03 Hershey 7.14.03 Holmdel 6.12.08 Tampa 10.19.13 Brooklyn 4.11.16 Tampa
    5.1.16 MSG 5.2.16 MSG 8.7.16 Fenway 9.2.18 Fenway 9.4.18 Fenway 9.11.22 MSG 9.16.22 Nashville 9.18.23 Austin 9.19.23 Austin
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

Could you PM me the hotel name? 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,664
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Don’t think you can go wrong with either of those. Both will be great. For me it’s just going to depend on the exact dates. 
    Hopefully vegas is a Thurs/Sat or Fri/Sun sort of deal
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    johnny__utahjohnny__utah New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 196
    steven87 said:
    PJNB said:
    Hopefully vegas is a Thurs/Sat or Fri/Sun sort of deal
    Vegas hotels pricey the rumored weekend already(always far more expensive on wknd vs weeknights, but this one even the cheap spots are elevated rates), only big act in town that weekend so far is Garth Brooks for his residency, so must be one or two more things coming with known hold dates already. Add in NHL playoffs and it's gonna be a busy/expensive weekend. 
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,086
    What's the rumored Vegas dates?
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    Yeah what rumored vegas weekend..first one cuz that's the only one I see Garth Brooks tour?
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:
    PJNB said:
    The Rock said:
    seanclax said:
    The Rock said:

Could you PM me the hotel name? 
    Is someone going to Europe?
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    DH109328 said:
    For what it’s worth facemeltor didn’t rule out Atlanta, just that there was nothing yet.  Just not sure where the south would fit into the schedule.  After Fenway may not give them the few weeks they like before jumping continents.  I feel like a few Midwest dates may make sense between Missoula and Indy.  

Maybe the south gets something in 2025?
    Got my months mixed up and forgot about October!  I think they would have a little time to have additional gigs after Fenway.  I just always thought the US would end in Fenway.  Maybe the southeast still has the possibility of getting a couple?  I bet they could tour through September and then skip October before Australia. 

As a side note I wonder if there will be any rumors about Hawaii?  They used to like to stop there on the way to Australia/NZ.  
  • Options
    just_one said:
    For more experienced fans, if they do MSG next year that means no MSG in 2025?

I was thinking of going to NYC in 2025 and maybe add PJ MSG to it if i could get tickets 
    They have never played MSG on back to back years (98, 03, 08, ‘10, ‘16, ‘22). IF they did play NYC again in 2025 I would assume it would be Brooklyn.

If 2024 is as busy as it seems, my guess would be March 2025 is South America, and I think you get a handful of US shows in the fall. Then…I agree…prob won’t see them for a looooong time
    Barclays is dead now.  They won't play there.  USB I don't think they'd do either.  Maybe a Jones Beach show or I'll just take the MSG shows.
This discussion has been closed.