Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Marley Park is an absolute disaster to get out of. Malahide similar but a taxi back to town would cost 40 quid. Worth it if you can. But I'd take any venue and deal.with it. Green day playing marley Park in 2024

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    Werchter is announcing tomorrow. My bets are on foo fighters first but it would be great if pj threw us a curve ball and annouce also tomorrow out of the blue.

I think PJ is also a given for Werchter next summer...just like Pinkpop.
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 488
    edited November 2023
    Werchter is starting ticket sales on Friday, 01.12. this year. They usually have all the headliners announced by then (very few occasions where not) as you can buy day tickets from day one too.

So keep an eye on 01.12., this seems to be the day PJ is releasing their 2024 European tour dates.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,026
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:
    Werchter is announcing tomorrow. My bets are on foo fighters first but it would be great if pj threw us a curve ball and annouce also tomorrow out of the blue.

i think FF will also be at Nos Alive alongside PJ now...
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

What date is that ?
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    Werchter is starting ticket sales on Friday, 01.12. this year. They usually have all the headliners announced by then (very few occasions where not) as you can buy day tickets from day one too.

So keep an eye on 01.12., this seems to be the day PJ is releasing their 2024 European tour dates.
    yeah and its in line with last european tours annoucements. its usually on the first week of december.

it might be crazy but do we think we get a single annoucement in this month´s newsletter alongside album and US tour in the spring? Leaves space for the early december europe annoucement
  • Options
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

What date is that ?

NOS Alive is 11/12/13 July.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

What date is that ?

Fits then and no other dates rumoured for then
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,046
    JackD. said:

I think it will be Dec 4th

First Monday of December is the pattern for several tours now for Europe. 

Werchter might not matter. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,025
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

Pinkpop (21st-23rd June) wouldn’t likely work with the 22nd June rumoured date for Dublin. Something would have to give. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Looks the euro tour annoucemend is the first friday of december for a while. So it's match with werchter tickets. 
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 278
    fl247556 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Looks the euro tour annoucemend is the first friday of december for a while. So it's match with werchter tickets. 
    Or annoucement monday before werchter tickets...
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    fl247556 said:
    fl247556 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Or annoucement monday before werchter tickets...
    I change my guess to between Dec 1 and April 1. 
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 488
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

If they play there it will matter.
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

I mean sure they could do Werchter but it would make no sense with their recent touring pattern. Why space everything out so much with a tour like they did this year and next year just to cram a festival show in that’s a 12hr drive away from the previous stop and play the next night? Besides a shit ton of money I guess. The last two tours in Europe have had issues. I bet they do things differently this time or at least they should. 
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,025
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

I mean sure they could do Werchter but it would make no sense with their recent touring pattern. Why space everything out so much with a tour like they did this year and next year just to cram a festival show in that’s a 12hr drive away from the previous stop and play the next night? Besides a shit ton of money I guess. The last two tours in Europe have had issues. I bet they do things differently this time or at least they should. 
    Where are they playing the night before and which date is likely for Werchter?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

This thread has Dublin on the 22nd. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    tino_11 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Isn't werchter July?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    tino_11 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Isn't werchter July?
    Ya I am way off ignore me!
  • Options
    I have been out of the loop for a bit and got my weekends mixed up. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    tino_11 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Isn't werchter July?
    I thought you had another date you knew of early July 
  • Options
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    JABK said:
    raindog80 said:
    just_one said:

What date is that ?

Do the headliners usually also do mad cool in Madrid?

So could be Werchter 5th or 6th then those 2 with something inbetween?
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    PJNB said:
    tino_11 said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:
    PJNB said:
    JackD. said:

Isn't werchter July?
    I thought you had another date you knew of early July 
    No for some reason I thought Werchter was the June 22nd weekend. Need another coffee lol
  • Options
    Werchter tiks on sale Dec 1st - probably see PJ tour dates a few days before then.  Maybe 29th.

SHOW COUNT: (152) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=92, US=112, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    JackD. said:

2018 European Tour was announced on 1st December 2017 so this would fit with Werchter ticket sales date.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    been thinking about this during lunch break

when gigaton was announced in 2019 they also announced the spring US tour at the same time and then in december the european tour wasnt it?

IF (and all signs point toward it) the Europe tour gets announced in december as usual , doesnt that leave this month to announce the new album and spring US tour?
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    Dates I found from 2020 tour..I don't actually see the Gigaton info except in Feb when they had pre-sale for it
    Nov 10 newsletter was make sure mbrship up to date
    Dec 2 pre-sale information for Euro
    Jan 13 pre-sale US Spring tour
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    deb1211 said:
    Dates I found from 2020 tour..I don't actually see the Gigaton info except in Feb when they had pre-sale for it
    so the US was announced after europe , that was my doubt. makes sense because of festivals and stuff

everyone is gonna lose their shit if somehow the newsletter in 2 days doesnt mention to keep the membership up to date LOL
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,330
    deb1211 said:
    My guess (based on nothing but pure speculation in light of past history) is that the tour announcement will follow a similar timeline this time around. 
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,278
    steven87 said:
    deb1211 said:
    My guess (based on nothing but pure speculation in light of past history) is that the tour announcement will follow a similar timeline this time around. 
    Probably and 2 days til Nov newsletter so that should be a good indicator 
This discussion has been closed.