Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    JimmyV said:
    All I know is this shit better drop today... my wife's been giving me the evil eye for 2 months now since we scrambled to make arrangements in advance of that supposed December announcement. 
    Ha! I booked a free cancellation room in Baltimore months ago and floated the idea we take a trip down to visit one of the the wife's friends. I'll tell her about Pearl Jam if/when I get tickets. 
    That would be a bit tougher of a sell for international travel. 

It's all good, we had Ireland in our 2024 plans long before the tour was announced, and June is ideal for the mrs to travel... it feels like it was meant to be. 

Did we just become best friends?
    April 29, 2003 Pepsi Arena, Albany                            September 15, 2005 Bell Center, Montreal       May 16, 2006 Meadows, Hartford

June 28, 2008  Comcast Center, Mansfield               October 25, 2013 XL Center, Hartford               August 5, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston

August 7, 2006 Fenway Park, Boston                         September 2, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston        September 4, 2008 Fenway Park, Boston

June 22, 2024 Marlay Park, Dublin, Ireland.              “If I had known then, what I know now."           "There's an upside of down." 
  • Options
    KidAOK said:
    American here! Question, Is getting to and from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium by public transportation a tough task?

I was at the NFL there last year and the queue for the underground after was horrendous.
    Same, the trains were packed, and the platforms were dangerously overcrowded. It's not a great place to get public transport in and out of.
  • Options
    euchrideuchrid Posts: 840
    JackD. said:
    JSONs have been taken down. The tour is OFF. Nooooo.

=)

Wasn‘t it the same leak last time? They could‘ve known before…

If the source wasn't burned / shared they could still be used.. oh well :)
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    JimmyV said:
    All I know is this shit better drop today... my wife's been giving me the evil eye for 2 months now since we scrambled to make arrangements in advance of that supposed December announcement. 
    Ha! I booked a free cancellation room in Baltimore months ago and floated the idea we take a trip down to visit one of the the wife's friends. I'll tell her about Pearl Jam if/when I get tickets. 
    That would be a bit tougher of a sell for international travel. 

It's all good, we had Ireland in our 2024 plans long before the tour was announced, and June is ideal for the mrs to travel... it feels like it was meant to be. 

Did we just become best friends?
    Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    Less than 3 hours left...
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    edited February 13
    Well, I'm happy to see that Baltimore, the only show that lines up for me is right! 
    A simple flight change w/ Delta and I'm GTG
    Hotel has been changed. 
    Now, all I need are tickets and its Pearl Jam on Thursday, Springsteen on Friday, All you Can Eat Crabs on Saturday and maybe sunday.
    Post edited by jamofpearls on
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    IlianDL7IlianDL7 Belgium Posts: 23
    I was thinking at 19:00 local time here was the announcement. Would be in 4:30 hours…
    Werchter '14
    Werchter '18
    Werchter '22
    Budapest '22
    Amsterdam N2 '22
  • Options
    GianGiovi94GianGiovi94 Italy Posts: 74
    edited February 13
    IlianDL7 said:
    I was thinking at 19:00 local time here was the announcement. Would be in 4:30 hours…
    11 AM in Philly means 5 PM in almost all Europe.
    Milan 2014, Trieste 2014, Milan 2018, Padua 2018, Rome 2018, Berlin 2022, Imola 2022, Frankfurt 2022, Wien 2022, Prague 2022, Amsterdam-1 2022
  • Options
    Dude, i know that look. 
  • Options
    blairs1blairs1 Ontario, Canada Posts: 184
    Dude, i know that look. 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,662
    edited February 13
    Dude, i know that look. 
    blairs1 said:
    Dude, i know that look. 

That's what I got when I told her last week that things were looking good for the 13th. 
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 676
    edited February 13
    ilockyer said:
    JackD. said:
    Wait a minute folks. What IF Pearl Jam were asked to replace a dropout headliner at Glastonbury Festival on Friday, 28 June? Supposed to be Madonna but fell through.

So maybe they decided to do Glasto last minute and changed the O2 to Tottemham to meet demand?
    Expectation for Glastonbury is Dua Lipa, Oldplay, Stevie Wonder. 
    Would be epic if one of those has gone by the way and PJ replaced. 
    Waiting For Stevie (to cancel so we can take his gig)
    Post edited by kmcmanus on
  • Options
    welfwelf Posts: 2
    stoobers said:
    KidAOK said:
    American here! Question, Is getting to and from Tottenham Hotspur Stadium by public transportation a tough task?

I was at the NFL there last year and the queue for the underground after was horrendous.
    Same, the trains were packed, and the platforms were dangerously overcrowded. It's not a great place to get public transport in and out of.
    Best bet for train is via Northumberland park. A 10 minute walk from stadium and I was straight onto train Saturday after match. 
  • Options
    LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
    kmcmanus said:
    ilockyer said:
    JackD. said:
    Wait a minute folks. What IF Pearl Jam were asked to replace a dropout headliner at Glastonbury Festival on Friday, 28 June? Supposed to be Madonna but fell through.

So maybe they decided to do Glasto last minute and changed the O2 to Tottemham to meet demand?
    Do you have Glasto tickets?
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,596
    Was Indy confirmed as Aug 26th?
    Yes
    Thank you. I didn't see the listings and had been reading a bunch of pages of this thread hoping to get confirmation that Indy is still a go. It will probably be the only show I get to go this year.  
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 4,089
    Less than 2 hours to go...
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,422
    Portland seems like fun… Maybe I will try my Sacramento luck again too.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Daan.PearljamDaan.Pearljam Amsterdam Posts: 14
    Thinking of doing a UK trip (I live in Amsterdam). Fly out to Dublin then take the ferry to Manchester, then the train to London, and go back home by train. I can easily work remotely some of those days. Probably going alone, is it easy to meet up with fellow 10c'ers? Would be the first time doing something like this. 
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,569
    JackD. said:
    JackD. said:
    Looks like something big changed with London. First one wrong! Wonder how many more...
    I guess 28 June is going to be added. If they can fill Hyde Park twice, they can with Tottenham too. But you don‘t want to risk it and sell out one first.
    Very unusual for a second date to be added and it's the day prior to the first announced show. I've certainly never seen that before.
    What? I‘ve seen this a hundred times. Don‘t know with PJ but this is standard.
    Certainly never seen it with PJ, and honestly don't remember seeing it elsewhere but I guess there are bound to be exceptions.
    Pearl jam has done this before. 
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,265
    WMMR in philly has a major concert announcement at 11AM :smile:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 10,213
    Just booked a premier inn right by Tottenham stadium with free cancellation, get in before the prices sky rocket  =)
    I booked there also. 
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 335
    Thinking of doing a UK trip (I live in Amsterdam). Fly out to Dublin then take the ferry to Manchester, then the train to London, and go back home by train. I can easily work remotely some of those days. Probably going alone, is it easy to meet up with fellow 10c'ers? Would be the first time doing something like this. 
    I met loads of people on the last euro tour. Meet up will get organised before via Facebook. Do it.
    That Manchester arena is supposed to be great
  • Options
    JbabbingtonJbabbington Huntington WV Posts: 145
    Now that the anxiety of the DMB presale is over, I'm 100% ready to be hurt again by PJ and their lottery. 
  • Options
    MusicDude415MusicDude415 Philly Burbs Posts: 171
    Now that the anxiety of the DMB presale is over, I'm 100% ready to be hurt again by PJ and their lottery. 
    I lucked out with the DMB lotto, getting both shows I put in for.  Hoping that's not bad juju for the PJ one.
    5/26/06 - Camden, NJ -- 10/31/09 - Phila, PA -- 10/21/13 - Phila, PA -- 10/22/13 - Phila, PA -- 04/28/16 - Phila, PA -- 04/29/16 - Phila, PA -- 09/14/22 - Camden, NJ
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,028
    2:25 hours for the announcement!!
  • Options
    kmcmanuskmcmanus Posts: 676
    kmcmanus said:
    ilockyer said:
    JackD. said:

Do you have Glasto tickets?
    Nah I just have jokes
  • Options
    Any updates on when the US tour dates will actually be announced?
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,998
    Any updates on when the US tour dates will actually be announced?

We believe 11am eastern today.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Kwieneke said:
    kaw753 said:
    Am I the only one planning to go to Missoula on a Thursday night (gainfully unemployed)? Gonna be a sweet private show.

The hotel prices look pretty good if you don't read the reviews!
    Did they end up coming up with a date? It was blank when I looked last 
    I am planning on Missoula, me and a friend. I never saw a date, just an assumption in August, before Indy. 
  • Options
    Dude, i know that look. 
    blairs1 said:
    Dude, i know that look. 

That's what I got when I told her last week that things were looking good for the 13th. 
    I've got a great arrangement, my wife will travel with me to any city for Pearl Jam, but I'm going to the show solo. For Seattle, I went to the concert. She went to the spa at the hotel.

This discussion has been closed.