*** the DONALD J TRUMP IS OFFICIALLY A CONVICTED FELON thread ***

1219220221222223225»

Comments

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,957
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    I expect him to ask what he might do differently this time around. T will deflect any questions that might involve legal proceedings. That is SOP for politicians. I think the interview might be better than any debate. We shall see and I hope we get a full two hours. 
    For Trump's sake, I would hope it would be better than his debate performance.

Hey. Oh. 

I expect it will be. Not that we will get any great answers. But maybe, just maybe, something more.
    Expressing the Final Solution for his political enemies? A deportation plan for migrants involving trains and box cars? Seriously? What is the “something more?” 

Final solution is Nazi speak. It has no place in a modern political debate and is offensive. It is extremist. Trump is not on on an extermination agenda. He is not going to kill his opponents, just go after them in an aggressive legal way. All I am saying is maybe we get more insight to the man in an interview that is not on the major channels with canned questions. If you know anything about politics and business, you call the big lobbyists, legal and CPA professionals to protect your power and position. 100% normal business practice even if the positions are not aligned with your beliefs.
    I am not going to speak to illegal immigrants, the war in the Ukraine or Israel's aggression. I do not pretend to be someone that can speak to those issues with any facts or intelligence. I do have strong feelings about women's rights, but I have already stated my opinion on that.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    I expect him to ask what he might do differently this time around. T will deflect any questions that might involve legal proceedings. That is SOP for politicians. I think the interview might be better than any debate. We shall see and I hope we get a full two hours. 

Hey. Oh. 

I expect it will be. Not that we will get any great answers. But maybe, just maybe, something more.
    Yeah that's the point. Hard for him to do any worse, especially in this setting where he will be asked questions by someone who generally supports him.
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,957
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

Yeah that's the point. Hard for him to do any worse, especially in this setting where he will be asked questions by someone who generally supports him.

If it happens I just hope the entire raw interview is posted on free youtube and not some edited BS in snippets. 
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,642
    At this point, after 9 years, there's nothing new to learn or get out of a Trump interview. He's either threatening those who don't vote for him or babbling nonsense. He's a POS through and through. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Posts: 36,679
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

If it happens I just hope the entire raw interview is posted on free youtube and not some edited BS in snippets. 
    as much as I despise Rogan these days, he doesn't cave to anyone. He would never agree to an edited interview. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,634
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

Expressing the Final Solution for his political enemies? A deportation plan for migrants involving trains and box cars? Seriously? What is the “something more?” 

Final solution is Nazi speak. It has no place in a modern political debate and is offensive. It is extremist. Trump is not on on an extermination agenda. He is not going to kill his opponents, just go after them in an aggressive legal way. All I am saying is maybe we get more insight to the man in an interview that is not on the major channels with canned questions. If you know anything about politics and business, you call the big lobbyists, legal and CPA professionals to protect your power and position. 100% normal business practice even if the positions are not aligned with your beliefs.
    I am not going to speak to illegal immigrants, the war in the Ukraine or Israel's aggression. I do not pretend to be someone that can speak to those issues with any facts or intelligence. I do have strong feelings about women's rights, but I have already stated my opinion on that.
    You appear to be running cover for a POS candidate with your advocacy. What more do we need to know about POOTWH? How was it in practice to discriminate against blacks back when his father rented apartments? Or how did you find a way to screw over small contractors and what was the result to your bottom line? A more detailed description of what it felt like to grab women by the pussy and get away with it? Fuck POOTWH and Joe Rogan. Anyone who’s been paying attention for the past decade, or more in some instances, don’t need a podcast or streaming show that can somehow explain it all away and make POOTWH a serious candidate.

Regarding Ukraine, Israel and illegal immigrants, do you not have a moral compass and a semblance of knowledge to opine on what political candidates should or shouldn’t do about those issues?

You do know that it’s been reported that POOTWH kept a copy of Mein Kampf, right? You have heard his rhetoric verbatim from his rallies and media appearances, right? You have read and considered the implications of Project 2025, right? You realize the time it took from concept to the final solution in Nazi germany, right? Does “an aggressive, legal way” encompass bumpy rides, being roughed up a little, indicted on false charges, harassed or audited by the IRS or something else? Do you read what you post? Listen to what you’re trying to defend. You’re desensitized.

”Legitimate” business people and politicos do not have 600+ shell companies and have CFOs, attorneys, family members and those others that you admirably referred to regularly skate the edge of or go over the line as it relates to the law. That type of behaviour is not “normal” nor is it justifiable. It’s desensitizing.

Be better.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,194
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

You appear to be running cover for a POS candidate with your advocacy. What more do we need to know about POOTWH? How was it in practice to discriminate against blacks back when his father rented apartments? Or how did you find a way to screw over small contractors and what was the result to your bottom line? A more detailed description of what it felt like to grab women by the pussy and get away with it? Fuck POOTWH and Joe Rogan. Anyone who’s been paying attention for the past decade, or more in some instances, don’t need a podcast or streaming show that can somehow explain it all away and make POOTWH a serious candidate.

Regarding Ukraine, Israel and illegal immigrants, do you not have a moral compass and a semblance of knowledge to opine on what political candidates should or shouldn’t do about those issues?

You do know that it’s been reported that POOTWH kept a copy of Mein Kampf, right? You have heard his rhetoric verbatim from his rallies and media appearances, right? You have read and considered the implications of Project 2025, right? You realize the time it took from concept to the final solution in Nazi germany, right? Does “an aggressive, legal way” encompass bumpy rides, being roughed up a little, indicted on false charges, harassed or audited by the IRS or something else? Do you read what you post? Listen to what you’re trying to defend. You’re desensitized.

”Legitimate” business people and politicos do not have 600+ shell companies and have CFOs, attorneys, family members and those others that you admirably referred to regularly skate the edge of or go over the line as it relates to the law. That type of behaviour is not “normal” nor is it justifiable. It’s desensitizing.

Be better.

best. be best
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,709
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

I can envision Rogan saying something like "You don't really mean that do you?" Like giving Trump multiple chances to walk shit back.....but I bet Trump doubles down to his own detriment. 
    www.myspace.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,194
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214
    rogan- "now i have a serious question that everyone is dying to know the answer to. exactly how big was arnold palmer's johnson?"
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    mickeyrat said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Hey. Oh. 

Be better.

best. be best
    I don’t care, do U?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Brilliantati©
    Real man of the cloth. Or at least of a Chinese printed bible. And yet, we need to know more of this politician? Please.

The event wrapped up with a prayer being led for Trump. Speakers at the roundtable congregated around him as two evangelical pastors prayed for him to be protected and win the November election.

Today, Lord, we lift up the man that we believe you put your hand upon to help restore America and bring America back to the place that honors you,” Mauricio Peña, one of the pastors, said as attendees took videos and extended their hand toward Trump in prayer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/10/22/trump-attacks-harris-racist-stereotype-florida/

Brilliantati©
    Some on here want you to listen to the wrong people. From Letter From An American. And remember, it’s alarmist and extreme. Hear the sirens?

The biggest news about the candidates today, though, appears to be an article by Jeffrey Goldberg in The Atlantic exploring Trump’s disparagement of the U.S. military. Noting that it is an odd thing for a president to remain popular when he is openly dismissive of soldiers and their decorated officers, Goldberg explores Trump’s inability to understand any relationship that is not transactional. He noted Trump’s dismissal of soldiers as “losers,“ his astonishment at how little pay they make, and his dislike of wounded personnel who, he thinks, made him look bad.

Unable to understand the principles of honor or patriotism, Trump could not comprehend that Army generals were loyal to the U.S. Constitution rather than him. He yearned for generals, he said, like those of autocratic rulers. He said he wanted generals like Hitler’s, a leader he sometimes praised. “Do you really believe you’re not loyal to me?” Trump asked then–chief of staff General John Kelly. Kelly was clear: “I’m certainly part of the administration, but my ultimate loyalty is to the rule of law.”

That was not an answer Trump liked. When the generals refused to shoot protesters or deploy U.S. troops against American citizens, Trump screamed: “You are all f*cking losers!” 

Finally, General Kelly spoke up himself. In an interview with Michael S. Schmidt of the New York Times published tonight, Kelly noted that he had decided not to speak out about Trump unless Trump said something deeply troubling or something that involved Kelly and was wildly inaccurate. For Kelly, Trump’s recent talk about the “enemy within” was dangerous enough that he felt obliged to make a public comment. 

The retired U.S. Marine Corps general confirmed that Trump is “certainly the only president that has all but rejected what America is all about, and what makes America America, in terms of our Constitution, in terms of our values, the way we look at everything, to include family and government—he’s certainly the only president that I know of, certainly in my lifetime, that was like that.” 

Kelly added that “in his opinion, Mr. Trump met the definition of a fascist, would govern like a dictator if allowed, and had no understanding of the Constitution or the concept of rule of law.”

Brilliantati©